Wet Paint

Story Info
Redecorating wife decides that black is her favorite color.
16.5k words
4.05
140k
135
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,381 Followers

Redecorating wife decides that black is her favorite color

Author's note: This story was inspired by real life. I was recently leaving on a week-long road trip, and just as I loaded my suitcase into my car, a workman arrived at my house. He happened to be a big black guy who seemed naturally friendly and smiled a lot. I led him into our house and introduced him to my wife, who would be overseeing his work in my absence. After a couple of minutes, with the worker looking on, my wife gave me a goodbye kiss and told me to drive safely. I felt nervous about leaving her alone with the guy, and while I'm sure nothing happened, I fantasized about my wife and the black guy during my long drive and for all the time I was gone. The result is this story.

*****

"Are you coming to bed?" Terri hollered to her husband, Tom, from her position on the mattress of their king-size bed.

It was not as much a question as it was an invitation, or a summoning of her husband to come and fuck her. It would have been a welcome gesture for any red-blooded male seeing Terri, totally naked and beautiful with her long blonde hair, her flawless pale skin, her round and perky breasts with their plump pink nipples, and her clean-shaven vagina.

"I'll be right there, honey," Tom shouted from the guest bedroom/office where he was logging off from his computer which just seconds before was displaying a pornographic video.

Thomas Thomas (blame his parents for the redundant moniker) had gone to the computer for a quick porn fix after his wife announced that she was getting ready for bed. Tom had little experience in love making before he married Terri four years earlier, and neither did she. Although he appeared to be a normal Anglo male of average height and build, Tom was understandably self-conscious about his penis, which was barely two-inches long in its flaccid state, appearing to be little more than a nub sprouting from his bushy public hair. When erect, Tom's dick inflated to a functional four-and-a-half-inch size.

Categorically, Tom was definitely a grower, not a shower. He was able to have intercourse with his wife as long as her gyrations were tame enough not to dislodge him. Thanks to the infusion of pornography, Tom sported a raging hard-on when he entered the master bedroom and he dropped his shorts and underwear before climbing into bed with Terri.

Rubbing his hands over Terri's gorgeous body, Tom smiled and said, "You're really horny, aren't you baby? I thought last night was pretty hot and now you want another dose of my special Vitamin L."

Terri laughed and reached out her arms to grab Tom's neck and pulled him closer for a little kiss.

"I need your Vitamin L if I'm going to get pregnant, and we both agreed that it was time to start a family, right? Well, I'm fertile right now, so we have to go for it, especially since you're leaving town in the morning and we won't be able to have sex again until Friday."

Tom and Terri's lovemaking had become somewhat mundane after several years but they had adopted a mutually enjoyable routine. This evening would follow their formula, as usual.

First, they kissed for a few minutes, which always seemed to get their motors running. Then, Tom inched his way to Terri's boobs, massaging them with his hands and sucking on them with his mouth. Terri hummed and moaned quietly. Tom then slid himself down as Terri laid on her back and he stopped when his face reached her vagina. For Terri, this was the highlight as Tom used his tongue to lap at her pussy and tickle her clit. While Tom licked her pussy Terri brought her hands to her tits, fondled each one, and tweaked her own nipples. The self-stimulation, combined with Tom's rapid licking, brought Terri to a climax and she groaned "Oh fuck, I'm cumming, yes, yes, yes!" as she raised her ass off the bed to make maximum pussy contact with Tom's tongue. After Terri had her orgasm it was time to work on Tom's. Tom lifted his face from her snatch and moved forward as Terri spread her legs wide open. Tom then easily poked his dick into her hole and began motioning.

"Oh baby, you feel so good," Tom whispered as Terri's wet and warm pussy enveloped his penis. Tom picked up speed and fucked Terri for almost five minutes. They both gazed into each other's eyes as Tom broke into a tight grin, which then became contorted as he opened his mouth and moaned "nnnh, nnnh, nnnh, nnnh" as he shot his cumload into Terri. After a minute of heavy breathing, Tom gave Terri a kiss and quickly climbed off of her and trotted to the bathroom to wipe his penis with Kleenex before putting on his boxer briefs and returning to bed to cuddle and eventually sleep. Tom preferred not to dawdle with Terri after having sex because he knew that his penis would shrink and retract to a ridiculously small size. It was not a moment that he ever cared to share with his wife.

Tom smiled and spoke quietly as they shared a little pillow talk. "Well, that's two times now that we've made love since you went off the pill and started ovulating. I wonder if any of my little sperms have been able to find your bashful little egg?"

Terri giggled and said, "With a little luck they should, and what makes you think my egg is bashful?! Anyway, I'm at the peak of my cycle. But don't be surprised, Superman, if it doesn't happen this time around. You know, sometimes it can take a while for a girl to get pregnant."

It went unsaid, but Tom and Terri were both happier than usual following their sex because the aspect of trying to make a baby, instead of trying to avoid it, had added a new and exciting twist to their love making.

While not a prude, Terri had responded negatively in the past whenever Tom tried to spice up their love life through erotic stimulation. Tom once persuaded Terri to view some of the adult entertainment on HBO but she was not at all receptive and refused to watch for more than a few minutes. But, Terri knew that her husband did occasionally view pornography on his own.

A few weeks earlier, Terri had discovered that Tom was stroking his penis while looking at on-line porn. After saying she was going to bed earlier than usual, Terri had headed back toward the kitchen for some milk. Quietly passing the guest room, Terri secretly snuck up on Tom as he sat at his computer. Standing a few feet behind him, Terri saw that Tom was watching video of a huge black man and a young white woman, fucking each other with reckless abandon. Terri silently backtracked from the room and never mentioned the incident to Tom. At first she was disturbed that her husband was masturbating to pornography, but after reading up on the matter, she concluded that his behavior was not all that unusual and she reasoned that it was harmless enough.

Comparing the married couple, Terri, at age 29, was two years older than Tom. She had a college degree and was employed as an accountant for a prominent CPA firm, providing her with a comfortable income and a promising career. Tom had no college education. Straight out of high school he went to work changing tires and doing oil changes for a national tire store chain. His strong work ethic served him well and in just a few years he was promoted to store manager, and a month prior, he was promoted again to district manager, overseeing a dozen tire stores in his part of the state. His income was just slightly less than his wife's.

Just a few months earlier, Tom and Terri had been renting an apartment and saving to make a down payment on a house when Terri's mother was killed in a tragic accident. Terri inherited the house, free and clear, and collected on a sizeable life insurance policy. Terri bought herself a new car and she bought a new pickup truck for Tom. Being a practical and sensible business woman, Terri kept all the assets in her name.

Terri and Tom moved into the house she inherited from her mom, and after living in it for a few months, they decided it was time for a major remodel to make the big old house their home. Tom was too busy to do much of the work himself, so they contracted with local craftsmen to update the kitchen and bathrooms, redo the landscaping, install new floors, and paint the place inside and out.

As a newly promoted member of management at the tire store chain, Tom was expected to attend a five day training conference at a hotel about five hours from home. Tom had forgotten that a painter was coming to the house first thing Monday morning to repaint several interior walls. That morning, Terri reminded Tom and asked him to take down all the pictures on the walls so the painter could patch before painting. Tom griped as he took down the wall art, saying it was the painter's job to prepare the room, not his. When Terri suggested that Tom unplug all the wires from the TV, Tom refused, saying that the painter could handle that chore.

After caving in to his wife's whims, and doing a little more to make the house easier to paint, Tom said he needed to hit the road. As Tom was loading his suitcase into his pickup, the painter arrived.

"Good morning!" the painter called from the seat of his truck. "You must be Mr. Thomas. Should I park on the street or wait for you to pull out and use the driveway?"

Tom told the painter that he would be a few minutes and asked him to park on the street. The painter approached and extended his arm to shake hands with Tom. Tom was dwarfed by the man, who was well over six feet tall and quite muscular. He wore a painter's clothes - white pants, a white uniform shirt and a white cap. All that white was a sharp contrast to the painter's dark black skin.

Tom led the way into the house and introduced his wife, warning the painter that she was very picky and would probably be supervising every stroke of his paint brush. Terri scolded Tom for making her sound like an ogre, then handed him a travel mug full of coffee, gave him a kiss and a hug, and told him to drive carefully.

While stepping out the front door, Tom told Terri that he would call her every day after the training sessions ended.

Tom called late that afternoon (Monday) to say he had arrived, and to check on the painting project.

Tom: "Well, I'm here. It's a nice hotel. The company has two big meeting rooms for our training sessions and they have a free buffet breakfast. So, is the painter doing a good job?"

Terri: "Wow, well it sounds like you'll be living it up for a few days! Then, when you get home, you won't recognize this place. The new paint makes a big difference, and yes, the painter is doing a good job. My friend, Marie, said this guy is meticulous when she recommended him and he really is. He spent all day today "cutting in" as he called it. You know, doing around the ceiling and along the baseboards. Tomorrow he'll roll the walls, he says."

Tom: "Oh, I thought he was going to get it done in one day. I guess he's in no big hurry."

Terri: "Like I said, he's meticulous, and I'm not paying him by the hour. I'm paying him by the room, so if he wants to take a few days to do a really nice job, it's okay with me."

Terri and Tom talked a few more minutes before ending the call with an "I love you" and a "love you too." Tom was glad that Terri was happy with the paint job, so far, but he again wished that he could have been home to keep tabs on the project.

Tom spent most of Tuesday listening to speakers talk about how to sell alignment jobs to tire buyers. He met up with a couple of guys for a beer and then called Terri at about 6:30.

Tom: "Hey, babe. I can't talk too long. I just had a beer with a couple of guys and we're going to go grab some dinner in a few minutes. So, are you still happy with the painting?"

Terri: "Oh, yeah, I think it looks great. Jake is such a perfectionist!"

Tom: "So, you're on a first name basis now (chuckling)? Does 'Jake' call you Mrs. Thomas or just Terri?"

Terri: "Just Terri. He was here all day, you know, and I talked to him, on and off. He was born and raised around here and he started working for his father, doing painting, when he was a kid. You saw how big and well-built he is, right? Well, he got a scholarship to State for football, and he was about to be drafted by the pros but he tore his ham-thing, so he never made it to the NFL."

Tom: (sounding slightly annoyed) "Did he do any painting today or did he just talk about himself?"

Terri: "Very funny. He did a lot of painting, and I probably did more talking than Jake did. In fact, I think I slowed him down a little, but he says that's okay because this is his only job this week, so he doesn't mind coming back again tomorrow."

Tom: "Tomorrow?! Terri, it shouldn't take three days for a painter to paint three rooms downstairs. If he worked for me I'd tell him to get his ass in gear! Oh well, I have to go sweetie. The guys want to go eat. Listen, don't distract that guy tomorrow. Just let him work, okay? I love you. Bye."

On Wednesday, the training session ended at about 2:30 in the afternoon so that all the tire company people could attend a poolside get-together and barbecue dinner. Tom decided to phone Terri at about 3 pm.

Terri: "Hi honey. You're calling early." She sounded slightly out of breath.

Tom: "Yeah, well we have a party from four until seven at the pool. Free beer and food!"

Terri: "Nice. Have fun. Ooohh, Gawd!"

Tom: "What's the matter? What are you doing?"

Terri: "Um, I'm helping Jake move the furniture and - ohhhhh - I stubbed my toe."

Tom: "You shouldn't be doing that! You need to stop before you get hurt!"

Terri: "Jake, my husband said I need to stop!"

Tom heard laughter, his wife's giggling and a man's deep voice, chortling.

Tom: "It's not funny, sweetie! You don't need to exert yourself. That's his job."

Terri: "Oh, he's doing most of the work, but it's okay. I don't mind. Oh Gawd, Jake, stop! I'm trying to talk to my husband!"

Tom: "Unbelievable! Tell him to hire a helper to do the heavy lifting and just get finished! The painting will be done today, right? I'm telling you now, we're never using this guy again!"

Terri: "Okay. Okay. Mmmmm. Mmmmm. Honey, I've gotta go. Talk to you later. I love you. Bye."

Tom was pretty pissed off as he slipped his phone into his baggy bathing suit's pocket. He wished that he could have gone straight home to give Jake the painter a piece of his mind.

Thursday was a busy, full day of training for Tom. He got back to his hotel room at 6 o'clock and called home. When Terri answered Tom asked her what she had been doing all day.

Terri: "Nothing much. Just hanging around the house. Just a minute, Jake, I'm on the phone."

Tom: "Jake?! He's still there?! I thought he finished yesterday. What the fuck?! How long is he going to drag this out?!"

Terri: "He's just taking care of some odds and ends and folding up his drop cloths. Like I told you, he's meticulous."

Tom: "You call it meticulous. I call it dragging his feet. Here at the conference we just spent the morning talking about how to handle problem employees and vendors. You and I need to talk about Jake."

Terri: (sighing audibly) "Yes, honey, you're right. We do need to talk about Jake. But not now. When you get home."

Tom: "Okay, well, we can talk about him right now if you want to. He can't hear you talking, can he?"

Terri: "No, he's in the other room. We need to talk, but not on the phone."

Tom: "You sound a little stressed, baby. Are you sure everything is okay? The conference ends at noon tomorrow, but you know, I could leave now and get home a little after midnight..."

Terri: "No, Tom! No! You don't need to leave early. (After pausing for a few moments) How would it look for you to cut out on the last day of the training conference? They'd probably demote you. You should be the last guy to leave, after you shake hands with the big boss, not the guy that cuts out early."

Tom: "You're right. It would be a career killer. Well, just say 'good riddance' to Jake and try to unwind tonight. I'll be home for dinner tomorrow. I love you."

Terri: "Love you too. See you tomorrow. Bye."

Terri pressed the "end call" button and set her phone down, then rolled over on her bed, resting her pale white hand on Jake's bare black chest before smiling and telling him that Tom was ready to come straight home, but she told him not to. After spending both Tuesday and Wednesday night with Jake's big black cock in her pussy, Terri fully intended to spend that night in much the same way.

Jake rolled over on his side to face Terri and cupped her naked breast in his hand. After gently squeezing her perfect tit a dozen times, he rolled her sensitive nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Terri just smiled and purred. Then Jake moved his face toward hers to kiss.

In just a few short days, Terri had learned that Jake liked to kiss more than any man she had ever known. And he was better at it than any man she'd ever known. His lips were so big and soft, and his tongue was large too, and so very talented. Terri had adapted her kissing style to suit her new lover. They began by just touching their lips together. Next they both stuck their tongues out and touched them to each other. Jake retracted his tongue and closed his lips on Terri's, sucking on it. It was then Terri's turn to suck his tongue. Jake moved his tongue into Terri's mouth and wiped it across her teeth, then circled the inside of her mouth. Terri, in turn, did the same to Jake, although her reach was much shorter than his. Eventually, they pressed their lips together and French kissed for several minutes. Jake salivated significantly and Terri found that she had to swallow when his spit filled her mouth. Their oral interlude was disrupted when Terri's phone rang.

Terri picked up her phone and said, "It's Tom again." Instead of answering, she tapped the button to ignore and told Jake, "Remind me to call my husband when we're done."

They kissed some more before Jake smiled and said, "I think it's 69 time."

Terri grinned, and just to be cute, or cuter than she already was, she said, "Oh goody! I like 69 time."

Terri shifted her nude body around on top of Jake, placing her freshly-shaven pussy in his face and bringing her face to within inches of Jake's already erect penis. She was going to remark that it was the biggest cock she'd ever seen, in real life or in pictures, but she held her tongue, so to speak, because she had already made that observation several times.

Jake again demonstrated his tongue skills, parting Terri's pussy lips and tickling her clit. Terri moaned loudly as she drew Jake's cock as far into her mouth as humanly possible. It didn't take long at all before Terri's muffled shrieks erupted as a massive orgasm overtook her. Prior to Tuesday, she never knew she was capable of cumming with such intensity. It was almost a relief when Jake kissed her pussy and nudged her off, signaling that he was ready to fuck.

With Jake still on his back, Terri scooted around and prepared to mount him from on top. As she reached between her legs and took hold of Jake's big black cock with her hand, Terri got a little chatty.

"I know I've said this before, Jake, but your cock is so incredible. It's so big and black and it just feels so good when it's inside me. Oooh, yeah. There it is. That's it. Oh fuck, that feels good! I love being able to ride you. I can't do this with Tom because his little white dick keeps slipping out. Oh yeah! Oh shit! Oh fuck!"

PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,381 Followers