Wet Relations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ASIANDREAM
ASIANDREAM
100 Followers

"This is more for other girls!"

I watched as She squatted down and slid the inside dildo into her pussy - noticing that her ass hole wasn't covered as she fastened the straps. She turned a dial on a small pack on the waist band and a humming sound started - she smiled at me.

"Mmm - that's good!"

Still pumping his sister - Dominic leaned forward and kissed me then said.

"Come and fuck my bum while my mum fucks yours!"

He and Sabrina moved back a bit as his mother put some lube in his ass crack. I moved round to the other side of the bed and knelt down behind him. Feeling Mrs Lam working lube into my ass as I held my cock down against Dominic's hole. He groaned as I pushed my shaft deep inside him - I didn't need to move as he started thrusting again.

Mrs Lam stood behind me - I loved the familiar feeling of a dildo entering my body and could feel it vibrating as she eased it inside me. She fucked me gently and fondled my nipples while my cock slid rapidly in and out of Dominic as he rutted with his sister. Sabrina began moaning then gasped as in the mirror I saw my piss from before blasting back out of her ass and spraying up her brother's body.

Dominic leaned forward and began thrusting wildly - I pushed further in to stay inside as he moaned. I was loving the growing pleasure from my cock when suddenly Dominic pulled out of Sabrina. Instinctively I started thrusting - Dominic began groaning. I felt his body squeeze my shaft as in the mirror I saw his first squirt of cum shooting up into the air.

He quickly bent his cock down - I felt his ass ring pulsing around my shaft while he pushed his cock into his sister's ass as he pumped out the rest of his cum load. After a while Dominic withdrew from her and Mrs Lam pulled her strap-on out of me. He eased forward off my cock.

"What about me!" Sabrina said.

Mrs Lam laughed.

"I'll look after you."

Dominic and I moved to one side as Mrs Lam knelt behind Sabrina - moving the clit stimulator further down her strap on dildo. Sabrina groaned as it entered her pussy - the humming grew louder as Mrs Lam adjusted the speed. Not thrusting in and out she leaned forward over her daughter and they both started softly moaning. Dominic picked up the camera - I thought of going round so that Sabrina could suck my cock again - then I noticed her mother's bum hole above the bottom of her harness.

I spread more lube on my cock and was slightly surprised how natural it felt as I squatted above Mrs Lam's rear and pushed my shaft into her ass hole. My legs were a bit uncomfortable and I rested some of my weight on her. As I gently fucked her bum my cock felt the slight vibrations from the dildo inside her pussy.

Dominic zoomed in with the camera - on the screen my ass was spread wide and my balls rhythmically squashing against the rear of the strap-on latex covering Mrs Lam's pussy. She glanced at the TV then smiled at me in the mirror.

"You really have got very sexy testicles and a cute anus!"

She groaned then I felt the hot wetness on my balls as her piss began flowing out above the bottom edge of her harness. As her pee streamed out around my balls and down between her legs Mrs Lam moaned.

"MMM that feels good!"

Sabrina was groaning and her hips moving.

"My mum loves peeing her pants!" She said.

As I pumped her a bit faster Mrs Lam asked.

"Do you think we're rather depraved and kinky?"

It was amazingly hot - though holding a conversation with someone while I fucked their ass hole and they pissed themselves still seemed strange. My legs were aching - staying inside her I changed to kneeling behind her. I fucked her harder.

"You're the most amazing people I've ever met!" I replied. "This is way more awesome than anything I ever dreamed of!"

Sabrina groaned as her mother kneeled more upright and began thrusting inside her. Her body began jerking as she smiled at me in the mirror and moaned.

"AHH you're really ... OHH Sexy ... as well ... AHH YES! ... MMM that's good".

As Sabrina's orgasm finished I noticed more pee dribbling down between her legs. I carried on fucking Mrs Lam's ass though my legs were beginning to feel a bit tired.

"Have you always liked pee games?" I asked.

I felt her body squeeze my cock as Mrs Lam laughed.

"I can't help urinating when I have an orgasm ... The doctor said it's either inherited or might be because of having twins."

Sabrina moved forward off her mother's strap on and giggled.

"Turns out it must be in the family ... it's much the same for me"

Sabrina got up of the bed and Mrs Lam leaned forward as I carried on fucking her ass. Dominic lay down beside his mother as Sabrina put on the pink strap-on.

"I just love piss anyway!" Dominic said.

He raised his legs as his sister got on top of him - she pushed her strap-on dildo into his ass.

"Do you ever worry about ... um ... "I asked.

Sabrina began fucking her brother - smiling at me in the mirror.

"You mean about people finding out the games we love?" she said.

I pumped Mrs Lam a bit faster as she answered.

"Well I suppose it is a bit taboo .. but there's no law against it for consenting adults!"

Dominic groaned.

"At least not here or China - Hong Kong still has an old British law against it. Do you want to suck each other?" He asked me.

As Sabrina got off Dominic I pulled my cock out of their mother's ass. Dominic moved so his ass was at the edge of the bed and I knelt over him sixty nine. As he and I began sucking and wanking each other's cocks Mrs Lam pulled a small footstool out from under the bed and knelt on it. While I watched her strap-on dildo slide into her son's ass I felt Sabrina's fingers spreading lube on my crack.

It felt good as Sabrina's dildo stretched my ass ring - I was surprised that I still had some pee left as I my piss squirted into her brother's mouth. Her dildo was vibrating quite fast inside me.

"Tell me when I'm on the right spot," Sabrina said.

I gave a muffled moan of pleasure as she massaged inside me. Dominic and I were both groaning as we sucked and wanked each other fast. The tension in my body mounted - I only realized that Dominic was cumming when I tasted it. I kept his cock in my mouth as it became softer - he carried on wanking me hard and soon I felt myself pumping my load into his mouth. Sabrina and her mother withdrew their dildos from me and Dominic then removed their strap-ons.

We all sat on the bed in a circle with our legs crossed. Dominic and I both had soft cocks - I noticed that his now looked much bigger than mine.

"Are you still horny?" I asked him.

Sabrina giggled and stroked my cock.

"My brother's a Shower ... while you must be a Grower!"

I felt myself blushing.

"Your penis is very cute with or without an erection." Mrs Lam said. "I hope you had a really good time?'

I noticed her start wetting the bed and a small pool forming under her pussy. I was surprised to feel my own need to pee returning. I relaxed and began pissing at the same time feeling my cock begin to swell.

"It's the best time I've ever had in my life!" I answered.

My cock was now pointing up and my stream was splashing Mrs Lam's legs. She smiled at me and lay back on the bed opening her legs wide.

"You're a very sexy boy!"

I got on top of her and this time managed to get my cock inside her pussy without using my hand. I loved the sensation of my balls in the pool of pee between her legs. Dominic stroked my ass cheeks as I fucked his mother,

"You'll come to our beach house with us tomorrow?" He said.

"Yes please! I'd love to!" I replied.

He playfully slapped my ass.

"Then I guess we'd all better get some sleep ... it's my turn to tidy up!" He said.

As I got up I realized that I really was tired now. While Dominic went to get the mop the girls led me through to another big bedroom with two double beds placed together. There was a faint smell of pee and no top sheets on the beds.

"We don't usually bother with a shower afterwards," Sabrina said.

I flopped down exhausted on the nearest bed. The last thing I remember before I feel asleep was Mrs Lam kissing me goodnight saying: "Try not to wet the bed! - So we can set-off early and miss the traffic."

ASIANDREAM
ASIANDREAM
100 Followers