Wet Seduction Ch. 02

Story Info
Brenda and Ben get wet and messy.
4.6k words
4.45
61.8k
14
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Friday afternoon and Brenda sat in her office trying, and failing, to concentrate on the report she was supposed to have finished by Monday; it was almost there but not quite.

She could of course finish it over the weekend, but she had plans and they weren't to be interrupted.

The thought of those plans again tore her attention from the report.

"Brenda" She thought, "Concentrate."

Grudgingly she forced her attention back to the report.

Two hours later and it was finished. Brenda stood and stretched, looking at her watch she saw that it was 4.30pm; smiling to herself she forced her attention back to her report and began printing it off.

Wandering to her office door she watched some of her staff leaving.

"Are you still working on that report?" a voice said just next to her.

Brenda turned around and saw Helen, one of her deputy managers standing there. She smiled in mock weariness. "I'm afraid I am" she said, "No rest for the wicked."

Helen laughed, "If that's the price for being wicked then I'd happily pay it. Anyway, have a good weekend, see you Monday"

Brenda watched Helen leave, smiling to herself.

By now the office was empty and Brenda began to get that tingling feeling in her stomach. The feel you get when you know you're about to do something naughty, the kind of feeling that lets you know you're alive.

A few moments later Ben appeared and seeing her walked over.

"Ready" Brenda said, as he got closer.

"Ready?" He asked in mock amazement, "I've been waiting for this all week."

Brenda laughed out loud, "Well, we'd better not keep you waiting any longer. Off you go"

Ten minutes Brenda stopped her car just round the corner from the office and Ben got in; they didn't want anyone at the office finding out about them.

As they drove through the Friday traffic they both drank from two bottles of water. This combined with the water they'd both been drinking all day made them both very fidgety.

"I don't think I can drink any more" Brenda moaned as they sat at yet another set of lights.

"Same here" Ben agreed, "But it'll be fun when we do go." He added shifting slightly in his seat.

"Finally" exploded Brenda when the lights changed "You're right, this is half the fun, holding it in."

The desperation was part of the fun and both of them relished the feeling of full bladders as they drove to Brenda's. Either of them could have stopped the car and got out for an emergency pee, but that would spoil the game.

Finally Brenda turned onto her driveway and stopped the car. They both got and Ben retrieved his bag from the back seat; after all there was no way he would be able to wear his present clothes after tonight, until that is they'd been washed.

They both stepped gratefully into the house and as the door shut fell into each other's arms. Ben's hands quickly found Brenda's breasts as they kissed passionately. Brenda's hands cupped Ben's face as she kissed him.

"I've been waiting to do this all day," Brenda said between kisses.

"I can't wait" Ben replied, "We're going to get so messy."

Brenda released him and taking his hand lead him into the dining room. "Take a look at this," he said.

"Holy shit Bren" Ben stammered.

The dining room table was covered in deserts. There were trifles, chocolate gateaux, bottles of syrup and chocolate sauce, cream cakes and numerous cans of whipped cream. The floor of the room was covered in a huge sheet of plastic.

"Now come and help me with the custard" Brenda said leading him into the kitchen.

As she began filling the kettle to boil the water for the custard Brenda sent Ben off for the laptop.

When he returned he found two bottles of lager on the counter, Brenda passed him on and held the other up, "To crazy sex" She toasted.

They touched bottles and drank.

Setting the laptop up on the counter Brenda surfed into her favourite messy porn site and logged in.

"You've signed up for this?" Ben asked as Brenda began searching the gallery.

"Absolutely, "Brenda said smiling, "I'm signed up to a few sites now. I like to see what's out there. You know, find out what I've been missing."

A few minutes later the first kettle was ready. Brenda added the water to three jugs of powdered custard and they both started stirring the custard. Again the kettle was put on and they returned to the laptop.

Twenty minutes later and they'd both finished off two bottles of lager each and there were now nine jugs of warm custard sitting on the side.

"I think that's about enough" Brenda said.

They carried the jugs through to the dining room and placed them on the table with the rest of the food.

"Now just one more thing," Brenda said leaving the room, "You wait there"

Ben took his shoes and tie off and emptied his pockets; he dumped all this by his bag in the hall and returned to the dining room.

Standing next to the table he survey the, frankly, mountainous amount of deserts that lay before him. Dipping his finger in a jug of custard he felt the warm liquid cover his finger. Bringing his finger o his mouth he licked the creamy custard off, savouring the taste and imagining where the rest of the custard would go. In his minds eye he could see it covering Brenda's gorgeous breasts.

Brenda came back into the room carrying a tripod with a video camera attached. She smiled at Ben as she placed it in the corner of the room, bending over she adjusted it and then stood up. She motioned Ben to stand in the middle of the room.

"For posterity" She said smiling wickedly.

"Now I don't know about you but I need a pee," Brenda said walking over to Ben and standing next to him. She leant forward and kissed him, "Shall I go first or would you like to?" She asked and then with an artfully mock look of thoughtfulness on her face said, "I think I'll let you pee first." And with that she kissed him and then knelt down on the floor in front of him and leant back thrust her chest at him.

Ben smiled down at her and slowly undid his trousers freeing his cock.

"Get ready, cos' I'm fit to burst." Ben said smiling.

Brenda laughed, "Give me everything you have!" she commanded.

She watched his cock twitch and then a stream of piss exploded out of it hitting her squarely in the chest and splash all over her.

Ben played the stream of piss over Brenda's breasts soaking her blouse which became instantly transparent. Her soaked bra and dark nipples were clearly visible through the material.

Piss ran down Brenda's body soaking her skirt and dripping onto the floor. Brenda cupped her tits and rubbed the pee over her body as Ben aimed the stream over her hands.

Leaning forward Brenda let the stream splash over her face and down her chin. She opened her mouth and let it fill with piss. Her eyes locked with Ben's as she swallowed the mouthful of piss. Opening her mouth again she let it fill and then let it dribble down her chin and onto her breasts.

By now Ben's bladder was almost empty and the stream of piss slowed and stopped. Brenda caught the last few drops in her mouth and then as Ben put his cock away she stood up and opening her mouth showed him the pee before swallowing it.

She smacked her lips, "That tasted good. Now it's my turn."

Ben smiled and knelt down on the floor. Brenda moved close to him and hitched up her skirt. He looked at her pussy through the thin material of her knickers, and waited in anticipation. Without warning Brenda started pissing through her knickers on to him. He stream of pee hit his shirt and immediately began soaking it.

Brenda lent back and directed the flow of pee over Ben chest, watching it as it soaked his shirt and ran in rivulets down his body soaking his trousers. Shuffling around to stand in front of Ben she stood in front of him and thrust her pussy at him.

Ben immediately shoved his face in to her crotch his hands grabbing her ass. Pee splashed over his face as he opened his mouth and let the stream of pee fill it. He savoured the feeling of the warm tangy pee filling his mouth before swallowing it. Tipping his head forward he let the pee soak his hair and run down the back of his neck before leaning back again and letting Brenda pee on to his crotch, further soaking his trousers and the erection that was now straining against them.

As she continued to pee Brenda crouched down on Ben's lap and leaning forward kissed. They stayed in this passionate embrace until Brenda's flow of piss stopped and the they were both left sitting in a pool of the there combined pee.

Sitting back Brenda laughed as she looked down at herself. "Wonderful" she said smiling, "Now we need to move onto the next stage. Stand up"

They stood up and Brenda stepped over to the table. She picked up a jug of warm custard and grabbing the front of Ben's trouser pulled them. Gazing down she saw his cock standing to attention. Slowly she poured the custard into Ben's pants.

The warm custard quickly covered Ben's cock and he could feel the warm liquid as it covered him and ran around his balls. It felt great. Brenda scooped the remaining custard out of the jug into Ben's pants; this first jug was then followed by a second.

Brenda let go of Ben's trousers and ran her hands over the bulging front of them, spreading the custard over his crotch and feeling his cock slipping and sliding around in the mess.

"Thanks for that," Ben said "Now it's my turn."

He also picked up a jug of custard and standing in front of Brenda opened her blouse and emptied the jug over her breasts. The custard covered her tits quickly and spilt down inside her blouse. Ben slid a finger into the cups of her bra and poured custard inside them until it too spilt out. The warm custard felt wonderful as it covered her.

Placing the empty jug on the table he ran his hands over her breasts squashing them together and massaging the custard into her cleavage and all over her bra. He then picked up another jug and repeated the action.

Then before Brenda could do anything he picked up one of the cans of cream. Smiling broadly he slid the top of the can into the waistband of her knickers. Brenda jumped when Ben pressed the nozzle cool thick cream began to fill her knickers. Laughing she felt the cream oozing around her pussy. Her knickers could barely contain all the cream and she pushed her hands against the front of her skirt feeling the cream underneath and spreading over crotch. She could feel some of the cream oozing out of her knickers and running down her leg.

Ben placed the empty can on the table and pulled Brenda into a hug squashing her custard covered chest against his. Brenda felt more cream dribbling down her legs, as Ben felt the custard in his trousers spreading further around his crotch and dribble down his legs.

Brenda reached over to the table and picked up one of the strawberry and cream gateaux. Pulling away from Ben she held it between them and looked him directly in the eye. Ben lent forward so that they were resting the cake between them

"Hold on" Ben said and leaning over to the table picked up another can of cream which he proceeded to empty on top of the gateaux.

Then trying not to giggle they both embraced squashing the gateaux over themselves. As they stood there they rubbed against each other completely squashing the cake all over their chests. Ben felt pieces of the cake dripping onto his feet as they carried on squashing it between them.

Brenda stepped back to admire the mess they'd made so far. Her front was covered in gateaux, cream and custard which was dripping down her pee soaked skirt. Looking down she could see melted whipped cream running down her leg.

Ben's shirt was covered in gateaux and cream and the front of his trousers showed a healthy erection she knew was covered in custard.

Brenda smiled at Ben, "What fun!"

Ben laughed, "Absolutely. Now I'd like you to turn around please," He said moving towards the table.

Brenda did as she was told and felt Ben pull her skirt away from her body exposing her ass.

"Strawberry syrup" Ben whispered in her ear as Brenda felt the heavy syrup begin to fall onto her skin.

As soon as the bottle was empty Ben let go of her skirt and began massaging the sticky syrup over Brenda's ass. Brenda loving the attention pushed back against Ben's hands.

Ben reached over to the table and picked up a jug of chocolate sauce and sliding his hand around to Brenda's front and into the mess of melting cream in her knickers. Pulling her knickers and skirt open he began pouring the chocolate sauce into her knickers.

Brenda loved the feeling of the sauce as it filled her knickers and running down over her slit and covering her pussy.

Once the jug was empty Ben manoeuvred Brenda to the table and pushing forward made her lean over the table. Pressing his hard cock against her ass, he lent around her and picked up another bottle of syrup and flicking the top off began pouring this into her blouse over her breasts. Brenda began rubbing the syrup all over her chest and into the cups of her bra. Ben laughed as he topped this off with another jug of custard into Brenda's blouse, making sure he poured as much as possible into her cleavage.

Laughing he stepped back from the table and as Brenda turned around admired the mess he'd made of her. Brenda blouse was now sagging with the weight of the custard, but she wasn't about to take it off. Instead she smoothed down the front and readjusted her bra to make her messy chest more prominent.

"Right boy, it's my turn!" she said, "Drop your trousers."

Ben did as he was told as Brenda began perusing the table. She picked up a heavy chocolate cake and turned to face Ben.

"Slip your pants down a bit, and open your legs." She said seeing Ben's trousers around his knees.

Ben did as he was told and his cock sprang out of them as he stood up. Brenda stepped forward and ran a hand along the length of his custard-covered shaft. Then, with great care she slid the chocolate cake into his pants nestling it comfortably under his balls.

Brenda stepped back and admired her handy work. "Very nice" she said, "That'll make a real mess."

She patted him on the check and moved around behind him. She lent forward and nibbles his ear, "Now pull your pants up, you naughty boy," she whispered. Knowing what was coming Ben bent over and pulled his pants up. Brenda helped support the cake as it was squashed against him.

"Come on" Brenda said encouragingly, "Pull them right up." As she said this she pushed the cake hard against him feeling it being squashed around his ass and balls.

Ben reached down and grabbing a handful of the cake squashed it around his cock as he pulled his pants up.

"Now your trousers" Brenda said delightfully.

Ben pulled his trousers up and zipped them up. Brenda fussed around him making sure his trousers fitted properly. All the time Ben could feel the cake being squashed around his crotch and ass as Brenda ran her hands over him.

Stepping back she surveyed the results. "Now crouch down"

Ben did as he was told and crouched on the floor. The feeling of chocolate cake oozing around his body was wonderful.

"Now open and close your legs" Brenda told him with scarcely concealed glee.

Again Ben did as he was told, opening and closing his legs, all the time he could feel the cake being mashed again his body and spreading around his crotch. Standing over his Brenda picked up a jug of chocolate sauce from the table, "Open your trousers and lets have a look." She said looking down at him.

Ben knelt down and unzipped his trousers. His pants were filled with a mess of custard and chocolate cake with his cock rising out of the mess.

With deliberate care Brenda poured the chocolate sauce over his cock covering it, and finally emptying the rest of the jug over his chest. "No lean forward" She said. Picking up a second jug of sauce she bent over and pulled open the back of his trousers and emptied this jug all over his ass.

Ben did up his trousers and standing in up pressed himself against Brenda as they kissed. Her hands ran over his ass, spreading the chocolate sauce with the cake that had being pushed up the back of his trousers.

"Now I'll prepare something for you" Ben whispered to her, "But first I think your blouse is ruined, time to take it off."

Instead of simply unbutton the blouse however, Brenda reached up and grabbing the front of her blouse tour it open and pulled if off. Then she grabbed Ben's shirt and tour that open and then off. Kissing again they pressed their messy bodies together as they ran their hands over each other.

Brenda stopped kissing a few moments later and still holding on to Ben reached over to the table and picked up the remaining jug of custard. This she held high over the both them as she lent forward to kiss Ben again. As the kissed she began pouring the custard over their heads. The custard covered their heads and dribbled down their faces onto their bodies.

When the custard ran out they carried on kissing running their hands through each other's hair.

"Now to make a real mess," Ben said moving away from Brenda to the table.

He began laying all the unused cakes and gateaux on the floor in a line leaving one final chocolate cake on the table and three trifles, one of which he placed on the floor next to the table.

He turned to Brenda, "I don't think you need your skirt any more, take it off."

Brenda did as Ben said and slid her messy skirt off. At the same time Ben pulled his trousers off.

They stood for a moment admiring the mess they'd made of themselves. The cream and chocolate sauce in Brenda's knickers was making its way down her legs and her large breasts were covered in all manner of sweet things. Ben was covered in as much mess as Brenda and his pants were a mess of chocolate which was leaking down his legs.

Ben knelt down on the floor and sat back. Picking up the chocolate cake he placed it on his lap.

"Would you care to sit down?" he said smiling up at Brenda.

"How very kind" Brenda said. She stood over Ben and slowly sat down on his lap. As she did so she rolled her hips so the cake was well and truly squashed between them. Brenda began gyrating on Ben's lap smearing the cake over them.

As she moved on him Ben picked up the trifle and began scooping out handfuls of it and rubbing it on Brenda's chest and pushing it into her knickers. Finally he emptied the remains all over her chest and began rubbing her gorgeous messy breasts.

Brenda reached up and unclipped her bra, and Ben suddenly had two handfuls of her beautiful large breasts. He lowered his head to her chest and began flicking his tongue over her hard nipples, licking off the sweet covering.

Watching this Brenda grabbed Ben's head and engulfed him in her cleavage and rubbed her breasts over his face.

The feeling for Ben of being smothered between Brenda's breasts was unbelievable; he licked and kissed her breasts as she held him to her. He emerged with his face now covered in a mess of sweet sauces.

Looking around Brenda gazed at the line of cakes behind her. "Is that for me?" she asked.

"All of it" Ben said pushing Brenda slightly.

Brenda stood up and stepped to one side of the cakes. Hooking her fingers into the waistband of her knickers she bent over and pulled them off. Her crotch and ass were one huge mess of chocolate, cream and all the other ingredients Ben had emptied onto them.

Moving to the top of the line she got down on all fours and slowly crawled along the cake, being careful not to squash any of them. When she reached Ben who was kneeling at the end of the line she reached forward and ran a hand over his cock, which was still pressing against his pants. She could feel the mess inside his pants oozing around his as she stroked him. Ben reached down and slid his pants down; his cock immediately springing to attention.

12