Wet Sheets Ch. 01

Story Info
When Christy Cums, so does the Rain!
903 words
4.02
29.8k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For as long as Christy remembered, she had always possessed an extremely wet pussy. She was just naturally wet all the time. When she masturbated, she would wet a large spot on her bed. When she was given oral sex, she nearly drowned her lover in girl juice and thick, white cum! During sex, the abundance of her fluid was drenching both to her lover and to the bed!

Since Christy Always masturbated every day, the clean up was always an issue. One day that all changed when she tried something new. Puppy Pads! They were large 3 X 3 absorbent pads made for housebreaking puppies. They were large enough to catch the fluid and absorbent enough to hold it!

Her life was changed! Now she could have sex or masturbate without having to either sleep in a wet spot or clean up right after!

Her husband Dusty was very welcoming about her "Problem", when they first met. He was amazed at her ability to squirt and being the oral aficionado he was, this was wonderful to him! He loved the taste of Christy's cum and often ate her pussy just to make her squirt in his mouth! He loved her AND her taste! Christy simply could not control her squirting. When she came, she squirted! During sex, there would be so much girl cum all over them, that they looked like they had bathed in it!

Dusty knew Christy was very unique and he loved her for it. At any opportunity he would rub her pussy and make her crazy! Towels were an absolute necessity everywhere they went!

Christy loved masturbation and would do it anywhere! Once on a cross country drive, she wore a very short miniskirt and no panties. While Dusty was driving she leaned the seat back a little and started rubbing her pussy. Dusty knew what this meant so he reached in the back and got several towels from the back seat. Christy lifted up and sat on a doubled up beach towel and place two more in the floorboard.

Dusty loved to masturbate her and finger her super wet pussy so he reached over and started rubbing her pussy. He fingered her with two fingers and rubbed her g-spot with them.

Christy closed her eyes and pulled up her top. She massaged her tits as Dusty worked on her pussy. She would pinch her nipples and twist them until they were dark red. Dusty massaged her G-Spot harder! He soon started to rub her hard clit and finger her with another finger. His entire hand was drenched! Christy was moaning very loudly.

Dusty passed several Big Rigs who flashed their lights and blew their horns in appreciation. Christy just smiled and kept massaging her beautiful breasts as they passed the trucks.

Christy was nearing orgasm now and moaning steadily. She could feel the orgasm wave rolling in her stomach as the first wave hit! Dusty increased the pressure on her clit as the orgasm started.

Christy started screaming, "Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck!, Oh Fuck!" as she felt the orgasm rip through her body! Dusty felt the spray of her cum on his hand as he continued to rub her. It was clear that the towels weren't going to be enough this time as Christy squirted. Cum flew out of her and landed on the dashboard, dripping down to the towels below.

Her orgasm lasted a full five minutes as her abdomen clenched and lifted her head off the seat! Finally she pulled her legs up to her chest and balled up in a fetal position. She stayed like this for a few minutes to let the trauma of such a powerful orgasm subside.

After a few minutes she looked over at Dusty who was smiling at her and said, "You!!!!! You!!!!! Son of a bitch! You make me so fucking crazy! I didn't want to make such a mess, Dusty!! You know if you rub me like that I will!!! Why do you do that?

Dusty laughed and said, "Simple baby! Because I love you! And obviously you needed it!" He reached over and fingered her dripping pussy and stuck his soaked finger into his mouth. Christy had the most wonderful taste in the world to Dusty which only further proved how much he loved her!

Christy reached over and grabbed Dusty's cock through his shorts. He was rock hard and there was also a very wet spot at the head of his cock. Christy freed his cock from his shorts and sucked him into her mouth. She deep throated him and bobbed her head steadily up and down. Dusty loved the way Christy sucked his cock. She was a bit of an addict meaning she sucked him off near every day. Soon he was very hard and nearing orgasm. Christy knew how much Dusty needed a huge orgasm so she wet her middle finger and not so gently rammed it all the way up his ass! When she touched his prostate, his cum filled her mouth immediately! Loving cum, she swallowed every drop of his cum and sat up smiling.

As she sat up, still facing Dusty, she realized that they were in the left lane. She heard a horn honk behind her and as she turned she saw the smiling face of a lucky UPS driver. She waved at him and Dusty again sped up.