Wet Slippery Surprisingly Warm

Story Info
A guy more than remembers his first fuck.
17.1k words
4.66
30.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

Until Mrs Goldsmith nailed him in the first semester as a freshman, Blake Boxhill had thoughtlessly assumed sex appeal was confined to a handful of females who were sexy enough to lift themselves above the mass who exhibit careless indifference or sub-standard care or both.

Mrs Goldsmith asked him to report to her office for a review of his work.

"Watch out Blake, Clarissa probably wants to suck your dick."

Blake grinned at his friend Frank and wondered how Frank attracted babes like he did when he spoke uncouthly and sometimes would openly grab a babe over her tit and she would stand mesmerized like a deer caught in headlights.

"Take my place Frank and get yours sucked."

"Nah she's an old bag of bones."

The world of sex remained mysterious to Blake. He'd struggled to lose his virginity at high school and it wasn't until after the graduation ball when a group of them were walking to their cars when Jessica Clay asked, "Are any of you guys still virgins?"

"I am."

The guys looked at Blake and jeered while their partners smiled at him sympathetically. Blake's partner, who intended to become a missionary, had been collected by her parents an hour earlier and taken home.

Blake was shaking, wondering why the hell had he made that confession. The words had just popped out and just as he'd finished thinking would all those girls be shafted within the next hour.

"Take Blake into the shadows and give it to him," Jessica's boyfriend Al grinned, pushing her at Blake.

Jessica took Blake by the hand and led him off, calling to her best friend Sarah to come along to hold her ball gown when she took it off.

Fortunately for Blake he generated an erection almost instantaneously because once out of her dress Jessica stretched out on the ground, opened her legs and holding her panty leg aside said huskily, "Push it in Blake. This is my graduation gift to you."

Blake found her 'gift' to be wet and slippery and surprisingly warm.

"Christ Blake, you're big," Jessica complained and he was mortified, wishing he had the size of dick that satisfied.

"Oh shit I'm coming already," Jessica quavered. "You are activating every sensor in my cunt."

"Oh, sorry," Blake said, appalling he was doing it all wrong.

He plugged away and finally came and Jessica said, "Trust me to go with the wrong guy. I should have chosen you Blake. That was amazing."

Blake frowned wishing she'd remain consistent about what she was saying. Now he didn't know what to think.

"Here slut, take your dress," Sarah said. "If he'd that good I want a piece of him."

Sarah leaned against the trunk of an oak and pulled up the front of her dress.

"Rip off my panties big boy and then shove it up me standing up."

Blake had worried her mightn't have enough length but Sarah began huffing and yelled, "Jesus Blake, how much more have you got to go in?"

At that point Blake became confident he'd get by.

As they were walking back to the car, a girl on each of Blake's arm, Jessica said she'd made the offer because it wasn't right for a high school graduate to go to college a virgin.

* * *

Blake scored twice on his first night at college and the third came during the lunch break next day.

He teamed up with a group of guys led by Frank Lund and as Blake and Frank were the only two from the group the football coach wanted to trial for one of the junior teams, the two quickly because buddies. Frank was bigger than Blake and seemed to attract girls and when they came across two females together Frank would say, "Which one of you wants to fuck me?"

Usually they both wanted him but Frank would chose one and more often than not the one left over for Blake would surprise him by taking his arm and saying something like "Hi sexy" or "Lucky ol' me has got the best one."

Blake ignored the compliments, thinking they were misdirected or just the nonsense females went on about.

Blake went into Mrs Goldsmith's office and she said, "Shut the door Blake."

He turned to do that and heard her say, "And lock it."

Christ she was preparing to suck cock.

"This intimate occasion between you and me Blake is our secret right?"

He nodded.

"Promise you'll tell no-one what happened in this room this afternoon."

"Yes I promise," he said hoarsely.

Mrs Goldsmith was anything but an old bag of bones as Frank had alleged, Blake thought, taking a raking look at her for the first time close up. He knew from her CV on the website she was thirty-eight, married to an attorney and they had two small kids. In her college days Mrs Goldsmith had been a crack sprinter.

Now as a result of close inspection he'd decided her tits were even bigger than his sister's and her body looked firmer than his mother's and had far less extra 'padding'.

"Are you happy to fuck me Blake?"

Blake thought he'd never expected a female lecturer to ask him that question, not in a thousand years. But why had she zeroed in on him?

He was about to find out.

"I suppose you are wondering why I've picked on you?"

He decided to play coy and asked why would he think that.

"Males with an ego are insufferable, like Frank Lund for instance. You two often sit together and I began to notice you more and more. That little turn up at the end of the fringe of your brown hair for instance, contrasts with guys like Frank who have their hair slicked back, making them look like Hollywood gangsters."

"I don't like my hair slicked back."

"I wonder why I'm not surprised Blake?"

He wondered what the hell was she talking about.

"I think your all would agree that Jane Clement is the most intelligent, most articulate and the most sensitive female in your class Blake."

"Yes she's outstanding. But she has lousy hair and lousy teeth and rounded shoulders."

"Bad points physically Blake but she'll marry well don't you think? And the reason for that will be because of her other qualities." Mrs Goldsmith said, undoing Blake's shirt.

"Huh?"

"You must have heard the saying, 'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder?"

"Yeah?"

"There are guys who'll see Jane's inner beauty, knowing personality will fade at a much slower rate that body beauty and her intelligence will probably assist them to have very bright children and their mom will adore Jane because she speaks so beautifully."

"Yeah I understand what you're getting at Mrs Goldsmith," Blake said, unbuckling and dropping his pants and underpants after she'd hauled off his shirt. He leaned back on the desk, stroking his dick but she smiled and said no thank you, the only penis she sucked was her husband's and the only one that had her ass was her husband.

"What else is left?" Blake asked sourly and was told he had great humor and she loved the way he didn't object to ground rules being imposed.

"Also you don't penetrate me without a condom."

"Thanks, I have no idea where you've been," he grinned and she looked at him sourly and said, "Oh funny man."

"So each semester I pick a guy who'll fuck me to keep me on heat."

Blake boggled but didn't blurt why him.

He scratched an ear.

"The outstanding guy in all my classes of freshmen is you. You have soulful dark eyes that follow me round as I walk back and forth lecturing and you hang on to every word. Your answers and questions are highly intelligent and judging by your wide shoulders I correctly anticipated you'd have a big, strong penis. Added to that on the infrequent occasions we have exchanged greetings or you have complimented me you focus on me, with the same level of respect I suspect you'd use when addressing your mother."

Mrs Goldsmith was holding her hands high so Blake pulled her top off and when undoing her bra asked, "I still don't understand why me?"

"You have a quiet smile, excellent manners, you nails are clean (tossing aside the bra Blake checked out his nails and nodded), you are never scruffily dressed and you walk tall.

Huh?

"In other words, with all the things I've said about you" Mrs Goldsmith said, as she pulled her breasts outwards by the nipples as Blake leaned against her back and left side low to pull down her panties, "you have huge sex appeal."

"Me?" he asked as Mrs Goldsmith stepped out of her panties

He walked to face her, taking a heavy boob in each hand.

"Christ," she said, looking at him intently. "You have no idea do you. You aren't a virgin are you?"

"Hell no," said indignantly, jamming two dry fingers straight up her.

"Oh fuck," she yelled, grabbing him and slobbering as she tongued over his face.

Carrying the heavy Mrs Goldsmith, his dick right up her, Blake waddled over to the dark fabric covered sofa and noticed the stains and thought they were too light to be coffee stains. Obviously other chosen ones pulled off their condoms and squirted Mrs Goldsmith.

Blake got her away three times before she cried enough. He pulled out and saw she was leaking copiously and he pulled out, tossed away the condom and jerked over her vulva. He then held her legs up high and wide and grinned, watching semen pool over her butt hole.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Nothing."

"You naughty boy, you've tired me out. So do we have a regular date here, 4:15 every Thursday?"

"Sure unless you tire of me."

"Oh that's not likely to happen sweet boy."

The seductress Mrs Goldsmith, now called Clarissa by her toy boy Blake, was very good for him, teaching him about women and the things she really liked about sex, upgrading his techniques. Twice when her husband took the children to visit his parents Clarissa took Blake away for a dirty weekend and Clarissa returned home looking suspiciously bow-legged.

With his confidence building and keeping his ego in check, the two-hour bangs with the young women prowling the campus looking for it were put behind Blake. He began looking selectively at the females and making his choice. He'd run with the one chick for a month or more and came to like the stability it brought as well as having some great times being taken home to meet mom and dad.

Being seduced by one of the moms with her daughter, two sons and husbands in the house was a little much for Blake and he experienced his first premature ejaculation, grabbed his trousers and ran to the barn to safety, and luckily he wasn't seen. But five minutes later Mrs Simon entered the barn and said crossly, "No man has ever run out on me Blake. I demand you get my off properly and as many times as I decide."

When they were returning to college Mia said, "Mom became awfully sweet on you late Saturday. Exactly what had you two been doing in the barn?"

"Fucking," Blake said and then gulped, wondering why the hell he'd said that.

Mia laughed and said, "You big liar. My mother has never looked at another guy that way since her marriage."

Nice guy Blake easily resisted the urged to say to Mia he had news for her.

Clarissa dumped him just before end of semester, although perhaps the term 'retired him' would be more appropriate. She offered him this advice, "Try to marry your boss's daughter' and gave him a new generation computer notebook that pleased Blake greatly.

"Where's my present?" she demanded.

"A dick up the ass?"

"Oooh yes, why not?"

Next day Blake gave Clarissa a Lady Shaver.

"Are you trying to tell me something?" she said.

"Yes, this is the waterproof battery model so can be used in the shower. Either shave your bush completely or use the trimmer. Get modern Clarissa. You'll find your husband will really appreciated seeing what he's licking."

She kissed him sweetly and then dabbed at her eyes.

Blake graduated with a Master's in Business Management with a job contract already secured to work with the management team at Black Ash City Public Transport Inc, one of two public transport providers for a city and environs of 221,700 inhabitants. He filled a new position with the sweeping title of policy analyst.

Entering his rented apartment, arranged by email through a letting agency, Blake opened a letter already waiting for him in his room. It was an invitation to dine that evening with Adam. J. Cole, chairman and major stockholder of the bus company.

Blake pushed the doorbell and heard footsteps. A woman who could be hitting fifty and fifteen pounds overweight answered the door.

"Hi, I'm Blake."

"Oh Lordy, look at you Mr Boxhill. Welcome to our home. Aren't you simply gorgeous?"

Blake nodded, assuming he was, dressed in his new shiny blue Italian suit.

"I'm Jenna, Adam's wife," she said, kissing him and pressing up against him hugely with her near over-powering perfume. He felt her hand brush over his dick, and did what he assume was expected of him, and squeezed her right tit forcibly

"Omigod," she groaned, shuddering. "Come I'll take you to Adam before I go and change my panties."

Chairman Adam Cole was shorter and fatter than his wife but was affable and after shaking Blake's hand filled that hand with a three-finger shot of whisky.

Seated and with the preliminaries over, Adam said, "Until three years ago our company operated a bus monopoly and ran and still runs the light rail service along the river bank to the amusement park on a half-hourly schedule at peak times with intermediary stops at the library and then the museum and then the riverfront café row. Then the new mayor persuaded the council to open up all routes to competition and in came the Blue Bus Company that competes on all main routes apart from our light rail line.

"Interfering politicians," Blake grunted and earned a smile from the chairman.

"Blue Bus now has about 40% of custom and recently employed two new business development people. I decided rather than attempt to win more business off them as they are attempting to do to us, the smart way was to put them out of business and that's why you have been hired. You are rather young but we thought you'd have the unafraid confidence of youth plus new ideas. Don't prove me wrong."

"Mr Chairman, as I said when I was interviewed for this role it's an irresistible challenge. The way to beat them is with science and not setting fire to their depot or blowing up their buses."

"Jesus fire and dynamite? Why didn't we think of that?"

"Probably because it's the 21st Century."

As Blake was leaving after a beautiful dinner and great wine, Jenna kissed him demurely in front of her husband and Adam said, "The new director of Blue Bus business development is our daughter Kitty."

Blake said, "What a treacherous bitch."

"We love our daughter," Jenna said stiffly. "Good night Mr Boxhill."

Blake was in bed and had just worked his dick up ready to jerk it when there was a knock on the door.

Christ it will be Jenna wanting her cunt filled, he thought.

Well he was almost right.

"Hi I'm Kitty Cole," she said, dressed in a red cocktail dress and sweeping into the room, glancing at the tent showing almost hip high on his thin robe. "Daddy would have told you about me being the opposition. I'm here to do my job and that is to find out your plans. Please undo the buttons on the back of this dress. I suspect the only was I can get what I want from you is to fuck it out of you."

"All I can say is I'd rather be fucked by you than your mother."

"Well said," Kitty grinned. "I love men with humor although I daresay mom did attempt to measure the size of your nuts."

Although only twenty-seven Kitty was rather disappointing. She had tits no larger than oranges with tiny nipples, a pot belly and a real jungle between her legs. Even more disconcerting she sweated profusely as Blake attempted to push up her cunt.

"God you are uncomfortably big," she bleated.

Blake felt insulted.

"Is your ass any wider?" he asked, and she screamed "No you foul pig" and came hugely.

Her release provided extra lube and he got up far enough to start pumping.

Kitty had stopped bleating but continued to sweat and began banging back at him. It became a duel to find who'd quit first but the result was inconclusive because almost ninety minutes later they were both asleep, still connected but no longer banging.

Although soon finding she'd get nothing out of Blake but semen, Kitty visited him every night for a month apart from the three nights when she was menstruating. The CEO of the Blue Bus Company then indicated he wished to shaft her and so it was bye-bye Blake who'd lost seven pounds during that month.

During the next month Kitty's mom called on Blake and he had quite good sex with her, believing it was the polite thing to do.

Blake had estimated it would take six months to produce the thorough analysis Black Ash City Public Transport required but argued if the budget was increased he could hire more temporary resources and come up with recommendations to plug the business loss sooner. Management provided the extra funding and Blake completed just inside four months.

All recommendations were adopted without change as follows:

ONE: The company should add the line: 'A US-owned and Operated Business' under all uses of the company's name including on its fleet of buses and light rail vehicles.

TWO: Advise the public all Blue Buses public transport vehicles have been imported from Europe whereas Black Ash City Public Transport Inc entire fleet of buses, service vehicles and Light Railways Vehicles are American manufactured.

THREE: Make the public aware that research has proven more than 80% of investment in Blue Buses is held by foreign stockholders and foreign money lenders whereas 88% of investment in Black Ash City Transport is held by citizens of Black Ash.

FOUR: Make the public aware that research has proven Blue Buses that entered the local market three years ago on the whim of new mayor Michael Reeves has taken approximately 40% of patronage from the existing operator established in 1918 and had always been required to have its fare schedule approved by the City Council to avoid unfair financial gain due to the operator's monopoly. Significantly thirty months ago Mayor Michael Reeves successfully persuaded the City Council to abandon the requirement for fare schedules to be approved by the City Council. Since then the fare schedule of Blue Buses has risen 9.8% in thirty months since it commenced operations on all routes except the most-used Red Routes and the bus service it operates beside the light railway route. Blue Bus fares on those heavily used sectors are 18% lower than on all other Blue Bus routes and those heavily used sectors provide 60% of Blue Bus's total patronage. The intent of that price-cutting is sinister, to say the least. In contrast, Black Ash City Public Transport has increased its fares across all routes in the past 30 months by only 1.87%.

FIVE: Although Blue Buses is a tightly controlled private company, an investigator employed by Black Ash City Public Transport has discovered that 8% of the stock in Blue Buses was acquired by the Family Trust operated by the family of Mayor Reeves. This information should be disclosed to a trusted investigative reporter within the news media and once published all hell could break loose.

Although Adam Cole had been briefed on findings and progress during the four-month investigation and analysis period, he beamed and waxed on about Blake's great work after reading the final report.

The company executives attended a dinner to farewell the popular Blake and late that evening Mrs Cole arrived on his final night of residency in his apartment to give Blake a wet, slippery, warm and very roomy present.

* * *

The agency Blake was registered with engaged him to lead a study into shopping habits and concealed preferences of women frequenting lingerie stores. Before moving to the East Coast to begin that work he returned home to visit his parents.

On the second day home he met his former high school friend Jessica Clay in the mall and they had coffee. Jessica had taken Blake's virginity on high school graduation night. He thought about a part of Jessica that would be wet, slippery and warm and made the suggestion but she smiled and said sorry but she'd put aside her carnally relaxed ways and would marry Will Moss in eight months, or sooner if she became pregnant.