Wet Sparks

Story Info
Darla has her first lesbian experience and tries tribadism.
2.3k words
4.04
58.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't take the first step towards self-awareness until I began to masturbate," Joi said.

Her words, flaring out of the companionable darkness that had sifted in between us on the small patio as the sunset faded, left me a little breathless. Not knowing what to say, I remained still.

"I just happened to pick up a novel at a garage sale, something to read," Joi said. "And the main female character did it quite a lot. Masturbated, I mean. I was thirteen. She got me started."

In the silence that followed this last sentence I tried to decide whether to ask, 'Why are you telling me this?' or wait for the next revelation.

"People talk about young guys masturbating all the time," Joi said, "but they don't say much about girls. It's like they think girls don't do it. You do it, don't you?"

"Yes," I said.

"Me too," Joi said, "all the fucking time. And when I was younger I did it even more. I used to cram all sorts of shit up there. And up the other hole too. Hair brushes, carrots, baseball bats, cucumbers, you fucking name it." Joi laughed. "I'm sorry. This probably isn't something you really want to hear."

"Well," I said.

"Or maybe it is," Joi said.

There was a long silence that probably seemed longer to me than to her.

"Darla?" Joi said.

I took a deep breath. And let it out.

"Yes?" I said.

"Do you want me to stop?" Joi said.

Another silence. I'm not sure how long it was.

"No," I said.

Joi's a friend of my brother's from the local community college. They're in theater together. She'd come by earlier in the afternoon looking for David. I told her he'd gone to Denver for the day. But something had already passed between us. A spark. She asked if it was okay if she hung out for awhile. And I said sure. The afternoon had passed. Mom was at work and would be for awhile. And here we were. I knew she wanted to seduce me.

"Do you know what tribadism is?" Joi said.

"No," I said.

"It's where girls rub their kitties together," Joi said.

"You want us to rub CurlyQ and Sassafras together?" I said. She'd met Sassafras and had told me about her cat, CurlyQ.

"You know what I mean, you silly," Joi said.

"Yeah, I do," I said.

"Have you been with a girl before?" Joi said.

"No," I said.

"Boys?" Joi said.

"Yes," I said.

"Do you like boys?" Joi said.

"Yes," I said.

"But you think you might like girls too?" She said.

"Yes," I said.

"Wanna try some tribadism?" She said.

"Yeah," I said. My mouth went dry.

Joi stood up and looked at me. I could barely see her face in the dusk. She held out her hand and I took it. I was surprised by how strong her grip was.

"Come on, little Darla," she said. "It's time for your first pussy. And I don't mean Sassafras you nit."

I laughed. And let her pull me to my feet.

"You're going to have to lead the way," Joi said. "I don't know where we're going."

I traded hands, taking her right hand with my left, and led her in through the sliding glass door, through the kitchen and the living room, and down the hall to my room. Because of the economy both David and I were still living at home. Both of us hated it. But as hard as we worked moving out was still not an option.

"This is nice," Joi said after I'd switched on my light. "Very girly."

"Well," I said, "I'm a girl."

"So am I," Joi said, "as I will prove. But my place doesn't look like this."

"You don't like my room?" I said.

"Hey Darla," Joi said, "fuck décor. I just wanna fuck you." She pulled me into her arms and kissed me. For all her brashness her kiss was tentative. I was the one to push my tongue into her mouth. As the kiss deepened we clutched each other tighter. "Ooooh," Joi said, breaking away, "looks like I've awakened a sleeping tiger. This is going to be fun."

She pulled her sweatshirt over her head and threw it on the chair next to my desk. Her breasts were small and rather droopy with large areolas. She had hair in her armpits.

"Come on Darla," she said, pushing her jeans and panties down to her ankles, "let's see the goods."

"Why don't you shave?" I said.

She looked down at the mass of hair between her legs. "Who for?" She said. "Guys are the ones who want to see bald pussies. You're not telling me you'd rather I shave, are you?"

"No," I said. "It's just that the girls I know do all shave."

"You're not hanging out with the right kind of girls," Joi said.

I laughed. Then looked at her. "I shave," I said.

She looked at me. "Darla," she said, "I don't fucking care if you shave or not just shuck those fucking clothes off before I scream."

I laughed again. And took off my t-shirt. Then I took off my bra. I was wondering if Joi would be envious.

"Oh," she said, "them's a couple of beauties, they are. I've been wondering all afternoon what they would look like."

"You don't mind that they're so big?" I said.

"Jesus, Darla," she said, "they're mine now so why would I mind?"

I unfastened my shorts, unzipped, and pushed them down my legs. My panties followed.

"Oh yes," Joi said, "you look much better naked."

She embraced me. I felt her breasts against mine; I felt the rough fur between her legs rubbing against my belly and thighs. Then she pushed me until the back of my legs hit the edge of my bed. And kept pushing till I'd fallen and she'd fallen on top of me.

"I've got you where I want you now," she said.

"And I'm where I want to be," I said.

"Really?" she said.

"Yeah," I said.

"You've been having some secret fantasies," she said.

"A few," I said.

"Do those girls who shave their pussies know about your secret fantasies?" she said.

"No," I said.

"So only hairy girls like me know about them then?" she said.

"So far," I said.

"Oh, so some of those girls who shave their pussies might learn about those fantasies someday?" she said.

"Could be," I said.

"Well it's a hairy hairy girl that's going to pop your little Darla cherry tonight," she said.

"Do it," I said.

"I will," she said.

We kissed. She wasn't tentative at all. We growled into each other's mouths. She put her finger in my pussy.

"Oh my, baby's very very wet," she said, her lips almost on top of mine. "Baby's fantasies are about to all come true."

"Hmmmm," I said.

She put two fingers in. I pushed my hips up to meet her. It was three fingers now. She was swirling them around inside of me like a demon. She made me come. She made me come again.

"Did you like that?" she said. She was grinning down at me.

It was all I could do to catch my breath.

"Okay," she said, "time for tribadism."

She got off the bed and pushed me towards the middle. Climbing back on, she caught my legs and pushed my knees into the bed on either side of my chest. My pussy was lifted, totally exposed. She bent down and licked me.

"Oh, what a sweet girl," she said.

Then she positioned herself so that her pussy was right above mine. "It's time for Sassafras to meet CurlyQ," she said.

"Sassafras is a boy," I said.

"Oh well," she said. And then rubbed her clit against my vulva.

"Oh," I said. "That feels good."

"I'm only getting started," she said.

We both watched as her clit brushed across mine. And brushed closer.

"No," she said. "This isn't going to work." She swung her leg over mine and mashed herself against me, grabbing my right leg with both hands. She started thrusting back and forth. The surfaces of both our pussies were sliding together.

"Oh fuck," I said.

"Little Darla said 'fuck'," she said. "That must mean little Darla is having a good time." She kept rubbing.

"Oh fuck," I said, after awhile.

"Is little Darla going to come?" she said. She rubbed even faster.

"Oh fuck," I said a minute or two later. And came for the third time.

"You didn't come yet," I said as we lay cuddled together.

"Yes, I did," Joi said. "You were too busy to notice. But I wouldn't mind coming again."

"I'm not sure how to do that," I said.

"You've had boys lick you, haven't you?" Joi said.

"Yes," I said.

"Then you should know the basics," she said.

"I guess," I said.

"At least you know where my clit is," she said.

I laughed. "Yes," I said. "I know exactly where your clit is."

"Which is more than, well never mind," she said.

She opened her legs. I positioned myself between them. Her smell was really strong but I liked it. I looked at her pussy. She didn't look quite the same as me but the parts were in the same places. I poked my finger into her vagina, the repository of the hair brush, carrot, cucumber, baseball bat, and you fucking name it.

"You really put a baseball bat up here?" I said.

"Wiffleball bat," Joi said, "so I lied. You know that seam on plastic shit? It cut me."

"Awhh," I said. And kissed it to make it better. That was my first taste of pussy.

"It's been healed for awhile but you can keep on kissing," Joi said. "Make it better and better."

"Ever had a cock in there?" I said.

"Twice," she said, "didn't really care for it."

I started on her clit and made her come once. All the hair on her mons veneris irritated my nose a little. I ventured down into her more cavernous areas and before I knew it I was pushing her legs up like she'd pushed mine and was thrusting my tongue deep into her vagina. I couldn't get enough of the taste of her. The sounds she made as I tongue fucked her was an aural aphrodisiac. Then I had my fingers in her, four, I think, and was swirling them in her the way she'd done in me.

"Oh God, oh God, baby girl," she said, "you're gonna make me come again."

"That's the plan," I said. "You're only coming once?"

"No, shit," she said, "shit, you're making me come again. Shit. Oh, oh, oh, damn, stop, stop, stop!"

I pulled my fingers out and licked them. "Okay," I said, "I'll stop, but only if you never call me 'baby' again."

"Damn Darla, yeah, you're definitely a woman now," Joi said, pushing herself up so that she could lay her legs flat on either side of me. "No, actually you're a sneaky little bitch. Acting all innocent like 'you mean rub CurlyQ and Sassafras together?' and then finger fuck me into oblivion."

"I've been thinking about it for awhile," I said.

"I guess so," Joi said.

I lay down next to her and drew her close, feeling her hairiness against my thigh. I kissed her. She cupped her hand around my breast and then ran it down my back to my bottom. I pulled her to me and rolled over with her on top.

"I think sex is about rubbing mysteries together," Joi said, looking down into my eyes. "Bodies are simply vessels for those mysteries. It doesn't matter if it's a boy body or a girl body, the mystery remains."

I kissed her to shut her up. We kissed for a long time. Soft exploratory kisses.

"And sometimes mysteries rubbing together can create real sparks," she said, pulling away a little. "Not orgasms, I'm not talking about orgasms. I'm talking about real sparks. Wet sparks. Sparks that hang in the universal sky and maybe dim but do not fade away."

"I have no clue what you're talking about," I said.

"I probably don't either," Joi said. "But it feels like I'm making some kind of sense."

"I think you are," I said.

A door closing reverberated through the house.

"Oh shit, mom's home." I said.

"Darla? You here?" A decidedly male voice said.

"David," Joi said.

"I'm in my room," I yelled.

David pushed open the door and then closed it. "Oh fuck," he said, "why didn't you warn me?"

"The door was closed, David," I said.

"That was a girl, wasn't it?" David said.

"Woman," I said.

"Hello David," Joi said.

"Joi?" David said, opening the door again.

"Get out of here David," I said. "Let us put our clothes back on."

David closed the door.

Joi was laughing. "He's not bad, for a guy," she said. "Well Darla, have I corrupted you? Turned you off men forever?"

"I like both," I said.

Joi laughed again. "That's great, you fine hot assed woman, doubles your chances for dates."

We got dressed and went out. David was cool. David's always cool. We were still hanging out when mom got home. A while later Joi left; I got to kiss her at the door.

I never saw Joi again. I don't know why. David said she'd stopped coming to classes and the people he'd asked about her didn't know where she'd gone. He had a funny look in his eyes when he told me. I'm so afraid that something terrible has happened to her. I may never know the truth. But, in my mind, at least, she'll always be a beautiful wet spark, hanging, highlighted, in the universal sky.