Wet Spots on My Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell your father that it was a double-feature and you had your phone turned off."

"No, I don't mean now...not tonight. There's always tomorrow or the next time I come down." As we were having this conversation, I was bumping my stomach into her ass and she was aggressively bumping back. Our fingers were staccato allegretto drumming her clit. She was panting. I slipped my other hand onto her butt and began to diddle her asshole. I licked one finger and slipped it in to one knuckle. She responded immediately by moaning and then suddenly almost losing control. She was moaning and crying out while her fingers furiously jilled. She was tsunami-flooding again but I held on to this EverReady Bunny like it was my last battery. Damn, she was whacking me with her ass until she let out a string of guttural sounds and a shout "I'm cummmmmingggg..." Indeed she did, as another soaked sheet testified. She didn't squirt so much as opened the tap. Utterly limp and fucked out, she lay there, my cock still inside. After a bit, she stirred. "Okay, I've got to go. I'm going to take a shower. I reek of sex."

While she showered, I slipped into the pool. I got out when I heard the shower turn off. We were toweling off when I asked her, "Do you have five minutes? I want to show you something."

"Okay, but just five minutes. What?"

I embraced her and proceeded to passionately kiss her. I felt her nipples harden against my chest. For five minutes we tongue-dueled and swapped spit and then I let her go.

"Thanks for a very pleasurable night."

She dressed. "Mmmm. Good kisser, too. Can I take you home? Or, at the very least, your penis."

"Only if you can bottle that pussy elixir, maybe I'll think about it."

"I'll call you tomorrow." Only she never did. She never called me. She left and went back to Michigan the next day. I stayed up late that night and threw the sheets in the wash.

About a week later, I received a ziplok bag with her soaking panties and a note, 'Here's my still dripping panties that I used my magic wand to produce. Now, can I have your cock? Your Pussy, Cat'. I opened the bag and inhaled the aroma of fresh potpourri. Ahhhhh. I lifted the panties too my mouth and sucked the gusset. Yup, like cotton candy. Yummmmm.

So that happened in one day. If I walk my dog on the beach a million times, I'll not meet another random horny sex partner like Cat...well, let's put it this way: my odds on winning the lottery are much better. But it did happen. And so what are the odds it could happen again? I better start walking. "Come on, Boy."

12