Wet Summer

Story Info
Two girls one guy/squirting/bondage/anal beads.
5.9k words
3.96
51k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left Summer tied to the bed, looking dirty and beautiful in her stilettos and smeared cerise lipstick. Recently turned 19 Summer was a freckled brunet with large, dizzy brown eyes who hadn't much experience sexually, however arch her presence and despite stunning curves and angelic looks. She would never let guys, or girls, see her pussy. Even on that one occasion when she'd let herself be fucked, soaked knickers gripped tightly at the hips. It was because she got so wet. The idea had come to her from somewhere that it was unusual or a turn off and, without question, it was unusual to get as superhumanly dripping wet as Summer did but it was none the less unbelievably sexy; ironic this should be the cause of all her insecurity and frustration.

That morning she'd pulled down her lemon-yellow thong for a glimpse long enough to slip in a glass dildo not yet wet but ready to grind on the ribbed shard for an hour or so. I'd tied her in place by the wrists and ankles to stop her touching herself, or hiding from the full-on challenge in store. I needed to pick up some masking tape and Champaign. I hadn't mentioned it to Summer but I was meeting a mutual friend, Chloe, who was coming equipped with an arsenal of sex toys to help with Summer's big liberation. A surprise appearance which was likely to please though embarrass; Summer had told me she'd never fucked a girl though often imagined 69ing with Chloe, herself on top so she could squirt down on Chloe's face and force her to drink in her pussy's shameful secret with a guilty shunt of the hips.

In a way I believe she had faith in herself, however apprehensive. Or maybe there was some sentimentality around Chloe, her best friend. Chloe was also 19 though blond and fairly fierce, with a warm heart and dirty spirit. She'd told me she wanted to show Summer the kind of climax that hit so hard it hurt; see her squirt in ways that put shame to any private displays of wetness she'd thought so extreme. And of course I relayed this challenge to Summer who merely blushed and shrugged, assuming, perhaps, Chloe was being a polite comfort to a shy friend, lacking conviction. But she didn't lack conviction. And arrived, clearly earlier than arranged, with the bag of clanking beads and dildos and other oddments in time for me to spy her in the distance as I crossed the park.

A bright humid day; summer colours and tanned skin flashing at the hem of a thousand short dresses; humidity carrying the waft of perfumes as hot strangers passed. Chloe was wearing what could only be described as a nightdress though could, at a push, pass for daytime clothing; a silvery, slinky item. Along with black heels, a black hair band and pink-hemmed, white knee socks. The brown bag of toys at her side looked quite incongruous.

She smiled discreetly as I approached appearing something like a sex-spy about to hand over the goods, otherwise dour and obliging. We greeted fairly casually and I peered in the bag. "How's the captive?" Chloe smiled, becoming animated and restless, almost pushy; "Does she know I'm coming?"

"She's good. A little ambivalent. Wetting the bed as we speak, but you know it's the good fear. And no."

Chloe beamed. "Fuck... You look sexy, Chloe." I whispered and kissed the corner of her mouth. She conceded to a sly smile then gestured stiffly in the direction of my place. "I need to get champagne." I added, and Chloe met my eye, "One with a cold bottleneck, about thus thick. See you've got some treats..." I peeked in the bag; I could spy some masking tape and one or two other black and red items I couldn't quite identify. Chloe shrugged looking ever-cheerful. The bag was really burgeoning; a row of steel anal beads at the fore glinting in the sun with shameless lustre.

We headed for the corner shop at our end of the park, Chloe catching endless looks from passing men. She was possibly more desired than Summer, if only for Summer's aloof reputation. Summer would see a lot of guys and suck them off with a dirty, fearless thirst then inexplicably creep away to fulfil her end of the bargain in the privacy of her own room and imagination while Chloe was always more consummate and experimental in her affections. I'd met her through Summer before Summer and I hit it off physically, to whatever stilted degree, and talked at length about our various ambitions around sex and experimentation. But we'd never fucked, owing to circumstances. The closest we came was an impassioned kiss and whispered ideas. This was Summer's day, but I imagined Chloe would be highly involved.

"You think she's an anal virgin too?" asked Chloe swinging the bag as we began to wander the way of the shops.

"Maybe. Not for long. She's not a virgin anyway... Thought you'd know this stuff."

"You fucked her?"

"No. She fucked someone ages ago. Just no looking down. You know you'd think she'd get into being a dom and carry blindfolds." I looked for Chloe's fleeting eyes but she ignored me.

"Do you think it's an excuse?" she said eventually.

"How so?"

"Maybe she's just a pussy."

"Doubt it. She changes a lot haven't you noticed? Thongs of many colours... She's not a pussy about flashing when she knows you're all eyes. Again, thought you'd know this."

"Nope. I think she hides stuff from me. Are you sure she's cool with me being there?"

"She'll be embarrassed. But she wants to fuck you; maybe she thinks you're just too cool for school Chloe, an imposing role model, hmm?" I threw her a smug grin. Chloe seemed friary distant, not hesitant about our plans though maybe reconsidering her approach. We were nearing the shop for the drinks. I prodded her in the direction of a secluded path between the shop and the neighbouring building whispering, "Hey, an idea..." Chloe obliged slipping into submissive, 'curious' role with an instant trailed glance and stepped into the ally.

"You want to fuck me?" she whispered in the dimmer, cooler light.

"Of course but that's not the plan, what are you wearing under this?" I pinched the slinky dress up around her hips and spied black underwear, creased tightly about her pussy. She dropped the bag of toys and we shared a deep kiss. I gripped her tight around the groin, "Turn around..." I whispered.

"You do want to fuck me." she giggled in my ear.

"I'm gonna fuck you but I need these..." I twisted a finger in the knickers, touching, for the first time, Chloe's bare pussy. "I'll take these and you can come along to the house just a bit later. Come in when she's most invulnerable..." Chloe was laughing, kissing, and whispering, "...That sounds interesting."

"So turn around..." I glanced down the ally into stark sun and deserted streets. Chloe turned her back into my chest and I pressed her breasts to the brick wall. I unbuckled my belt and opened my jeans and pulled down her knickers around her upper thighs. I held her firmly at the back of the neck whispering "I'll be quick we've a main feature to see, I need cum on these..." I tugged on the knickers.

I found her pussy around the small cheeks of her ass and pushed in my cock 8 smooth inches into her warm wet body and began to fuck her hard. She whimpered and fought to catch my eye over her shoulder and I held her cheek to the wall. I came quickly, easing out to drip cum in her pants and pulled them up around her hips and pressed the crotch into to her pussy to soak in the cum and rubbed the fabric on her clit and pussy lips. "Take them off..." I panted, kissing her neck. She turned around stepping one awkward leg at a time out of the knickers and handed them to me clopping giddily in the heels. I gave her some money saying, "Get some champagne and come to the house in about a half hour. Skip the intermediate. Impact... don't you think? When she sees you're there?"

Chloe beamed and we shared a final breathy kiss before I nodded her goodbye, taking a role of masking tape from the bag; I headed for my place with the warm handful of underwear.

I lived of the 6th floor of the building, 12 dusty flights up from the entrance hall. Via a cavernous, tiled stairwell just seduced enough to block out the glare of the day and muffle the various sounds of the park and tragic. I took the stairs slowly in an effort be quiet, hoping to reach Summer without her knowledge and maybe spy her in a private moment alone with the dildo and her thoughts.

When I reached the door it was wide open, prized perhaps by a passer by or the breeze. I'd left it ajar with an inkling Summer would be less inclined to sleep that way. She was in plain view from the doorway though shielded by her arm and, as much as the ropes would allow, angled away from the open door; asleep perhaps.

I could make out rising breaths though she lay otherwise motionless, serene and unresponsive as I clicked shut the door behind me. I paced in and froze as she flinched in the bed, glancing sharply at me over a shoulder. She became still again now laying flat on her back, face tilted in the ruffles of her dress; hiding.

"Baby you mustn't..." she mumbled in the folds, "You mustn't it's too much..." she mumbled again chancing a coy glance as I smiled back.

"What's too much?"

She said nothing and shifted in the bed with a gentle wriggle of the hips and turned over to face away from me.

"What's too much?" I repeated moving closer.

"It's too wet." she whispered.

"That's the idea."

"Not this wet."

"So what's so wet Summer?"

"Everything."

"You know what I mean."

"My place. It's too wet."

"I was hoping more specific."

Summer said nothing and turned flat on her back wearing a coy smile as I stood at the end of the bed. She peered up seeming sleepy or delirious and perhaps devious; matted hair sticking to her brow in the heat; lipstick dispersed in a glossy hue about her chin and mouth. She must have been licking her lips while I was gone. A vision of elegance however messy, and prevailing dignity; even within the guilty stare that possessed her eyes. Arms stretched at either side of her head, and creased wrists knotted with fine rope, seeming accidentally to thrust out her breasts into the thin fabric covering of her dress. Folds of the dress were tucked in damp skin-tight folds around her crotch; legs reaching with slick symmetry down from beneath the floral hem to her high heels and the rope-entangled ankles. She wriggled her hips, clearly cherishing the hidden dildo.

"So what's wet?" I said in a whisper.

"My pussy..." she replied, closing her eyes and grinding.

"Sure I can tell that. Say it again."

"My pussy...." Summer whispered with a slow giddy sigh, tilting her face in the pillow.

"Sure... But what would Chloe say?"

Summer's body jerked with a giggle and she said nothing, appearing almost to sleep, though with deep audible breaths.

"What would Chloe say?"

"Okay..." Summer sighed eyes lightly opening, "Chloe would say my cunt's wet. It's very wet..."

"Huh?" I grinned. I knelt by the bed inspecting the thin foam mattress from below.

"My..." Summer sighed with rich, drowsy contentment, "...cunt's wet baby. It feels too dirty you mustn't look."

"Again?" I said quietly, touching the underside of the mattress where a patch of moisture was growing.

"My cunt's wet." Sumner breathed stirring the mattress as she began to grind her hips, seeming to hug in the hidden dildo thighs crossed in a tight clench. I sat by her side on the edge of the bed and slipped a thumb in her mouth which she began to suck, eyes flinching under squirming eyelids. I spread her lips with the thumb and she opened her eyes to glimpse Chloe's underwear as I pressed it through her open lips. She smiled widely, licking the underwear as I fed it in her mouth finding my fingertips with her tongue around the folds and lace edges. Tasting cum, Summer's eyes opened wide and she sucked in the sticky fabric fully. She stared with full freckled cheeks as I peeled a length of masking tape and cut it in my teeth and applied it to her lips. "Your dress is ruined..." I whispered, glancing at her crotch and after a moment she nodded. I continued, "We'd better take it off." Summer nodded again.

I got off the bed and went to the kitchen and pulled out a large pair of scissors from the drawer and walked back to the room with the bed. Summer watched with a placid stare as I reappeared with the scissors. She flipped her head in the pillow as I went to the window and pulled the curtains open to spill harsh sunlight on her outstretched body. She squinted and flipped her face away from the light. I sat back on the bed and peered into her mildly alarmed eyes and slipped the open scissors around the collar of her dress.

Summer made some nasal sounds and tugged a little on the ropes as I cut into the fabric and snipped down towards her naval. I stopped at the waste and used the scissors to flip open the upper half of her dress revealing a white bra and strained cleavage. I cut the bra at the centre and tugged it away, studying her freed breasts and lithe midriff all glossed and sticky with perspiration. I dabbed one acutely hard nipple with my thumb and needed the breast as firmly as it took for her to clench shut her eyes and shift her hips with mixed invitation and discomfort. I slid the scissors around the waist of the dress and cut away the remaining section revealing the saturated knickers and slippery thighs.

She clenched her thighs, further spreading the mess with a languid, sticky-sounding smear and sighed through her nose sounding mildly defeated. Her cheek in the pillow, she wouldn't look at me. I tugged out the dress from under her and left it on the floor and inspected the bed about her pelvic aria, seemingly wet through. "Still got that dildo inside?" I said quietly, absorbed by the sight of the translucent knickers shaped to her pussy. Summer nodded with a near wince and sighed through her nose, moving her hips with a hint of frustration.

I cut the ropes around her ankles and chucked the scissors on the floor.

I held her by the hips and twisted her on her front so her arms, which were still tied, crossed one over the other and buried her face.

She laid waiting, on her front, motionless and seeming to hide from the sunshine.

From this side I could see the dildo pocking a small bump in her underwear. I spread and shifted her legs admiring, with every jolt, the pert shudder and of her ass and slowly the dildo slipped out leaving a small peeled fold in the knickers, loosing an ebb of cum. I covered her pussy with the dishevelled fold and tugged up the pants neatly around her hips and threw the warm dildo on the floor.

Summer pined through her nose and I told her to get up on her knees. She did awkwardly, and quickly; wrists tugging their ropes, pressing out her pussy in the air and wriggling her hips as if to prompt the removal of the knickers. I left them on and untangled the ropes that had wrapped around her ankles.

Careful not to dislodge the heels I re-tied her ankles to each bedpost with less give so she was forced to remain, legs spread, ass tilted upwards, on her knees with her shoulders slumped down in the sheets. I tied more rope around her waste and attached it to the end of the bed to stop her slumping down off her knees. A gentle knock came on the door.

"That's Chloe..." I whispered.

Summer flinched and peered up with listening eyes.

"Just a minute!" I shouted, going to the end of the bed. I twisted off one of Summer's shoes and carried it to her face with the heel close to an eye so she could inspect the dimensions: roughly an inch thick at the base reaching five inches in length to it's sleek point.

I went to the end of the bed and speared the knickers with a tough hook between her ass cheeks and tore the fabric to reveal her pussy, drooling cum in a single tear down between her thighs. I wet the heel roughly in her pussy and touched its point to her ass's flinching, tight hole with twists and prying digs. Seeming overcome Summer caught my eye and made small nasal sounds as the heel dug sporadic, shallow depths inside her ass. Her pussy drooled cum as I pinched her cheeks tightly spread, then prying her open with just one thumb nudged the heel hard in her asshole and helped it drive a deep and gradual way inside as far as the shoe's sole would allow. Summer moaned and lay limper than ever and more cum drooled down her thighs. I nudged and twisted the shoe and shook it hard hearing her moan louder, then took up the masking tape from the bed, "Just a mo Chloe!" I shouted, peeling off a length of tape.

I stretched several lengths of tape across Summer's ass to hold the shoe in place then left the bed to get the door, beaconing in Chloe who spied Summer with a deep sinful stare, sauntering inside and placing the bag of toys and champagne by the bed. She bit her lip to calm an intense smile, gasping, "Summer you horrible slut!" then beamed freely; "Fuck, that's a dirty cunt... How wet are you summer?" Chloe stepped closer to inspect Summer's pussy and dabbed a finger on the sheets bellow. Summer made no sound though appeared to be straining to see Chloe as she knelt down at the end of the bed. Chloe prodded the embedded shoe and dabbed some cum from Summer's thigh to taste. She shrugged and sprang up quipping, "...Tastes dirty."

I pulled up a chair, sitting a couple of meters from the bed wondering what may occur if I waited and watched the girls; maybe Chloe would come up with something harder and dirtier than I'd thought of. But Chloe came over and knelt on the floor by my feet and began to unbuckle my belt.

"Hey, you know your knickers are in Summer's mouth." I said as Summer watched us with an immersed, dizzy gaze. Chloe's eyes flared with a moment's glee as she glanced across her shoulder at Summer's gag then back at my jeans. She pulled out my erect cock and glanced again at summer then began to suck with arresting passion. "Don't hold back..." she whispered sipping spit and wiping her mouth, "I need your cum now..." she slipped her lips and tongue, then throat, around my cock and sucked slowly with a meticulous, deep appetite.

"Fuck..." I gripped the chair straining to sit flat in the seat as Chloe gripped my hands. I watched Summer's pussy drool cum and met her sleepy eyes as Chloe began to ease the beginnings of an easy climax. Slurping free she sat back on her heels with a woozy smile and whipped her mouth, shaking her head with a wry challenging smile.

"Fuck you..." I grinned, panting; shoving my cock forward a little, "Thought you wanted?" Chloe ducked again with a quick nod and licked the head of my cock making breathy, hungry sighs, sipping off traces of the failed ejaculation.

She held my wrists and wholly swallowed in my cock to lick inside her mouth. I freed my wrists and held her head, lips pinned at the base of my cock as her tongue eased out the first spouts of cum. Straining in the chair I freed her head to suck and bob as I came fully and Chloe sucked with a brimming mouth. She sprang up and spat the mouthful of cum in Summer's face saying, "More to come honey."

I got up and walked to look at Summer's ass and pussy to check the shoe was still in place. "Hey..." I panted, eyeing Chloe who obligingly neared and ducked as I held her hair and pressed her down to kneel by the bed. I pushed her face in summer's gushing wet cunt and knelt beside her to watch her tongue searching inside the lips and wet depths. Summer moaned and warmly sighed, sounding impassioned and pleased. Chloe seemed to echo her nasal sighs, licking with increasing eagerness and wetting her face in probing shudders of her chin. I held her by the hair and shook her face in the dripping pussy then tugged her away to her feet. I kissed her panting mouth and licked Summer's cum off her face and told her to get the champagne and some anal beads.

She went promptly to the bag and dealt with its spilling contents. "We're gonna get Chloe drunk." I called to Summer who hummed an uneasy, nasal reply and tried to see the things Chloe was dealing with. Chloe brought over the champagne and a long, ominous, string of steel beads looking flushed and anxious to get on with Summer's treatment. Her face was a mess.

12