Wet Sweets Ch. 1

Story Info
Fantasies of watching from the window.
2.7k words
3.92
154.2k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 07/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
biDotty
biDotty
34 Followers

It was SO erotic to wake up naked with a dripping pussy in the morning, especially when the breeze came from the south. That was always best. It brought incredible scents from the new-growth timber that struggled to nourish itself in the humid summer heat. Which brings me back to naked, vulnerable, and wet on the cool morning sheets...

I wondered if she saw me at the window everyday, fingers roaming casual but deep, milking all the sensitive spots I'd found with Angela.

Jean was always relaxing at the pool before I could even peek. Lithe and confident...that she was, sprawled and stretched in the early sun. Perhaps somehow aware that my salacious eyes peered through the vertical blinds. 'Someday,' I thought, 'I'll open them COMPLETELY wide...rub my clit so SHE can watch...'

And everyday, just when my vision found her sumptuous body, her hubby bent down for a good-bye kiss. My pussy twitched when his tongue slipped in her mouth and her fingers squeezed and traced his cock along the zipper line. Take it out and suck it! my mind would scream! Even so far away it was easy to see his roundness swell from her grazing, teasing touch. I wondered if he ever told his compatriots about those morning gropes. Ego, after all, is ever horny. And I wondered, too, if his cock was cut or shrouded with soft foreskin like my man. Ummm!!!

When he was gone, she'd peel off her top. I waited for this moment everyday with more drools than I felt at any other time. She was about my age (50) it seemed. Confident (as I said) and so cozy in her striking sensuality. With more personal selfish wishes, I muttered under my breath, "I dearly hope she's bi..."

In dark cool nights later on, I found myself oozing, fantasizing about her. That graceful presence of her beautiful self, garbed in regal maturity and allure. She was so stunning. The woman next door...and I so much wanted her! (And also, HIM!)

As usual, I only padded softly back to bed and let the sheet drape over my tingling body. 'If you could only be more aggressive,' I thought. The wet juice gently coated my pink puffy cunt lips and sluiced to the thighs. There was always then a pungent musk that drifted randomly away on the morning air. I fervently wished that someday, when the wind was right, the breeze would slurry my scent to her nostrils. Now that was just a dream. But someday maybe...

Wistfully, I wanted to see her fingers carouse HER pussy while I watched. "Voyeur" was only just a word before, but now I knew its meaning. 'Just once,' I thought. 'Oh, yes! Let me see. Just once!'

This morning at first was no different than those before. Sometimes I used my twirl-vibe while I peered at her. Most times, not. That is, unless the anal pucker was also very hungry. Then I used the 2-prong swizzler, a newly discovered thrill! Such a delightful toy that was! Humming rather loud (or so it seemed), then muffled more when it burrowed through the gripping confines of both channels. Why did I never know that my ass could suck cock too? Oh, Lord! It felt so good! So absolutely fucking good! The gods had been benevolent indeed when they gave all women two different kinds of pussies!

But today turned slightly strange. I heard a different new sound. Another voice and sharp heels on the flagstones. Could it be Angela? No, dammit! She'd gone away for summer. Who then? Some other competition? Never! What other twitching cunt would dare intrude into my living, breathing fantasy? I wanted Jean for myself!

But sure enough, now seated on the chaise beside her was a new, delicious form - tanned and golden, with cleavage more than mine. And a thong no more than ½" wide! I hate you...yes I do!

My tits had sagged a bit with age, but not TOO much. Ralph, the bi-male friend who fucked me very often said it was a perfect "pita" for his peter! He loved it when I squeezed the globes around his thrusting cock. He knew I loved his squirt-cums on my face! And I loved it when his legs went liquid and crumbled from the suction of my mouth. His cream was full and viscous, rich and hearty to my palate! He himself was also an accomplished sucker of cock. But -- "Teach me how to suck dick like that!" he pleaded more than once. He tasted so fucking good! But I loved the taste of Angela's pussy just as much!

She was the first woman to fully arouse me. My neighbor on the other side from Jean, her talented, slathing tongue was most obsessive in tasting every drenched cell of my quivering unexplored cunt. She loved it when my legs surrounded her face and trembled when she licked and sucked. God, she was supreme! No one before had made my cum flow like that! It was she who urged me to shave my pussy bare, exposing the dappled membranes to incredible delights not felt when I had my bush. "Now your pussy will feel what the head of a cock feels when it's licked," she'd said wickedly.

And Angela had done much more than eat my cunt. With her teaching, I'd learned that all the "naughty" words, like "cock," "cunt," "pussy," "fuck" aroused the mind and funneled my thinking in erotic journeys not known to me before. David, my now-departed ex-, had thought that eating pussy was "disgusting". So his tongue had never graced that exquisite zone so reactive on the mound, the slit, and inner thighs. And to him, my sensitive ass had been an absolute no-no realm! I never knew, till Angela, that a tongue inside my pucker could make me erupt with such magnificent flows of juice! Just her breath on my sphincter could start an enduring delightful cascade!

The new friend by the pool (about the same age) had very little sag at all. And in spite of growing jealousy, I was impressed with her pert uplifted points that perched like marble grapes - full and ripe, vividly outlined so well in profile. Like Jean, she had removed her top and my eyes feasted on their tenderness of touch to one another. Spitefully I seethed, then seethed some more...and hoped the intruder's nipples drooped to her belly soon!

Aware once more of just how wet I'd become, I eased two fingers inside my squishy cunt. Ohhhh...it felt so good...always so warm and juicy! There was this lovely, tingly spot about two knuckles in on the left side that was ultra-sensitive. When I soothed just right, it acquired a living life of its own, pulsing with more nerves than the good lord should allow! God, it set me off! I hunched, bent, and straddled more to ease the pressure, then felt the flow begin. Ummm! I'll cum quickly now, I thought. Especially with a new face at the pool!

I wondered if both felt my wanton eyes on them...?

Suddenly, they stood up and walked away. The lilac bush covered the walkway for a distance and I lost visual contact for a moment. Racing to the other window, I saw them walking in through the side doorway.

Now I was really pissed! The ooze was trickling down my leg, but I wanted more to sate me. Usually (every morning before I gushed), I watched Jean roll her nipples between the finger and thumb of each hand. Perhaps she knew I watched, but never directly seemed to glance up to me. I so much wanted, someday, to feel her eyes meet mine. Let her watch my tongue lick over my lips in loving approval of her erotic stimulus for me. She was so lovely to see in the quiet shadows or glares of the morning rays. One day I'll just go down there, I thought. But never before did I dare...

I slipped on my short peach nightie and tiptoed down the stairs. My back door led to the winding path through grape-arcs between our houses. But five feet from my stoop, I chickened out. What if it's someone from hubby's work, I thought? God, I'd never live that down! I scurried back inside and heated up the kettle. Fuming, I more than gulped the chocolate coffee.

Patience is a splendid virtue I never had. I rubbed my pussy again, wishing to be nude. Then, with frustrated anger, I bolted again to the door. This time, more determined, I would not stop!

The doorbell buzzed, shrill and grating. God, the AC man to change the filters! I'd forgotten all about that! I stripped from the filmy silk, put on a longer, terry-cloth robe, fumed more and stomped to the door.

They stood there...both of them! Watching with a wry smile while my jar bounced off the floor!

"Good Morning, Dotty," Jean said, quite bubbly. "I hope we're not disturbing, but I wanted you to meet my sister, Jenny..."

"I'm...no...uhh...oh, please...please come in. So happy to meet you, Jenny!" I know my voice cracked like a screeching child. "Jean, I..I thought you were the AC man...he's supposed to change the filters today and..."

I could feel the stinging redness creep from neck to my cheeks. Another oozy wet trail began its gravity journey down my thigh. I felt the robe part as it flowered out at my knees and instinctively it was gathered closer at the waist. They both laughed at the clumsiness of the effort. Jean and Jenny swept through the door while I stood aside and tried to gather myself.

I knew Jean's name from an errant letter that had come in my mailbox before, misposted by one house. I'd rapped on the big brass knocker and she'd answered the door dressed very much like I was now...terry cloth, throw-on robe that you grab when in a hurry. Perhaps that's why she giggled now as we all walked down the hall to the kitchen.

The kettle tooted wildly and I poured coffee for all: fervently wished they would not notice how incredibly aroused I was. Jean and Jenny helped me set the cups and plates and Jenny, that scrumptious visiting sister, reached for napkins in the eye-level cabinet. She strained on one leg to the back of the shelf and my eyes stayed glued to the tanned lengths and sweet curving butt. Jenny seemed absolutely POURED into Daisy Duke cut-offs that made my mind drool gallons. Those ever-present, cellulite pocks just enhanced the fullness of her gorgeous thighs. I thought of my tongue licking long and loving along the mature, tingly limbs.

Finally pulling my eyes away, "I've been meaning to come over for ages," I finally burbled to Jean, "But somehow just never found the right moment." Now I wished I'd had more bravery in the mornings. "My hours are so erratic with teaching night school, and I didn't want to intrude."

"Oh, fuck!" Jean giggled. "Come over anytime you want. You'll never intrude, and I've been hoping you'd come down to the pool sometime." Her eyes narrowed slightly when she added, "I go out every morning...early." Her eyes locked on mine as if to say, "...And I know you watch me then..." My mind zipped to remembrance of her squeezing her hubby's cock and massaging her nipples...

"Oh...yes...I will...I mean, I'd LOVE to..." Jesus! An idiot could read the "stupid" in my voice. As if she didn't know!

My mouth was suddenly very dry, and now sister-Jenny eyed me more intently. She had almost identical features to Jean. Though not twins, they looked so much alike. Both had short bobbed hair with gray-streak wings that flowed back over the ears. (My gray was natural without adding any tint.) They both had enormous pouting nipples that, like mine, very much detested bras; graceful, rhythmic hips that were soft and erotically pliable. With new and ravished hunger, I suddenly had a vision of them both on all fours with squirming asses protruding in the air...wanting and desiring. (When I thought these thoughts, I wished I could be a man...for just one fuck!)

(One thing is learned very quickly when teaching: after initial shock, there IS no shock! As we babbled on through the morning, the topics ranged from dainty flowers in the garden to ingrown cunt hairs and the love of sweet stiff cocks...amidst wild laughter and flailing legs devoid of lady-like positions! But the wetness never left through all the small talk. Twice my fingers touched my pussy lips...)

"When will Angela come back?" Jean asked.

"I think sometime in August," I answered, a bit surprised she knew her...and I wondered if she was aware of our relationship. "...But with her," I added, "One never knows."

And that was truth. Angela was so gentle with me, at least most of the time. But she could be the wildest of weeds within an acre of them. Once, on one of her exhibition kicks, she fingered my pussy in a restaurant while another couple gawked. At first, I was mortified. But her digits were so delectable and insistent that she made me squirt a quart! (I found out very early [9 years old] that when I came, it was a copious, toasting event!) Both man and woman had licked their lips while cum ran down my thigh. Another fantasy fulfilled...

The AC guy came finally, did his thing, and tried to keep his attention on business. Jenny, it seemed, loved to show a LOT of thigh and he surely thought of new definitions for "service."

"I'm so glad you came over," I said, much more relaxed now. "Yes, we wave and say hello. But we hardly know each other. And I know you'll really enjoy Jenny's visit."

"I wonder if he eats his wife's pussy?" Jean mused aloud, reflecting back on the AC dude. The comment was a total surprise to me, but Jenny just smiled and said, "He's a fool if he doesn't!" And we cracked up with this and the thought of what was going through his mind when he'd distinctly ogled us.

"How long will you visit, Jenny?" I asked.

"Oh, maybe a month," she replied. "It's very cold now in Alaska. And I've had cravings about lolling about with Jean, the warm sun on my body. Stanley is immersed in several projects now, and I'm alone most of the time." She cut her eyes at Jean for an instant and I read something more into her words. Perhaps not ENTIRELY alone...or an ulterior motive to see her sister? When Jean patted her thigh seductively, I guessed that the bond between them was more than simple sister love. The pat made me ooze even more, fantasizing...

In fact, it made my mind go ballistic! I'd read stories about sister-sister involvements in mags, but as an only child had never understood about sibling attraction. Now I visualized them together while hubby was at work. And wondered how he felt about this: first if he knew...and if it were true. Umm! A delicious thought to think tonight when my fingers found my warm wet cave again!

So far I had only delicious mind-imaginings about them. Though both were flesh and blood in my kitchen, I groped to ease the paths that would make an erotic 3-some become reality. I eased from the table, gathered the plates and cups, and started to rinse them out at the sink. Jenny drew up behind me, gently squeezed my buns, and said softly, "Why don't you do that later? We could be more comfortable on the sofa...or perhaps a dip in the pool?"

Jean said, "Yes, dear. Why don't we adjourn to a softer place? And later skinny-dip in the pool?"

I couldn't stop my cum! It flowed beyond my body to control! My mind was swimming, streaking in random directions. A gauzy, wishful fantasy come true? I remembered the nights I'd finger-fucked myself to sleep with such imaginings!

And then the doorbell rang again...

End of Part 1

© 2002

biDotty
biDotty
34 Followers