Wet Sweets Ch. 2

Story Info
Wet girls get new surprise when doorbell rings.
1.2k words
4.19
75.5k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 07/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
biDotty
biDotty
34 Followers

(Ending paragraphs of Part 1)

Jean said, "Yes, dear. Why don't we adjourn to a softer place? And later skinny-dip in the pool?"

I couldn't stop my cum! It flowed beyond my body to control! My mind was swimming, streaking in random directions. A gauzy, wishful fantasy come true? I remembered the nights I'd finger-fucked myself to sleep with such imaginings!

Then the doorbell rang again...

* * * * *

Angela knew her presence at my door would be a shock. She always DID that! Startle me with some wonderful surprise! She dropped her bag and held her arms wide open. And I melted to her, wanting to feel her nipples against mine again. In spite of company, I licked her neck so gently, entranced once more with the fragrance of herself...

Her eyes gleamed when I pushed away, looked at her, then hugged again. God, it was so wonderful to have her back! But I felt curious eyes on the back of my neck! Jean...Jenny...and the erotic pad to the sofa! Damn! Three luscious women! So many sensual emotions at one time!

"August!" I gushed to Angela. "You were NOT coming back till then!" I was so flushed I could hardly talk! "My god, you look so wonderful!...so...robust and delicious!" Her hands just cupped my face and her lips found my aching mouth. Her tongue moved slowly over mine, then deeper as I sucked it with so much built-up passion and need. As we kissed, her ample hips ground into mine...loving me with those thrusts and juts I loved! She knew I loved her dry-fucks on my pussy!

...I smelled another perfume close.

Jenny had moved from the archway close to us. "Hello," she said to Angela. "I'm Jenny...sister of Jean..." Angela still held me, letting her know without doubt about us...and I loved it! Fantasies were fulfilling!

Jean came close and hugged us both. This wonderful bonding of us all. Men have sports, but women have their bodies!

"I think I interrupted something," Angela said, a slyness in her eyes and voice. And her eyes moved quickly to Jenny's nipples. They were indeed gorgeous; jutting, straining through the low-cut top. Her mass was so delicious to see...pouting like wonderful grapes, sensual and wanting...

We moved together to the living room and I felt Angela's hand move sweetly over my ass. God, I'd missed her! But she was here now...and very much wanting to feel my mouth on her lovely pussy. I hoped it would not be long! Jean and Jenny would watch me when I let my tongue move up those lovely, tanned legs...Yes! Watch! My need for other eyes to see what I loved to do! Taste the exquisite juice from her! Yes, oh yes!!!!...watch and see!

Jean came to me, crushed her tits to mine. "I need a hug like that...if Angela won't mind," she whispered. And Jenny's hands moved over the lovely crack of Angela's ass. So hot to watch! So very fucking hot! My pussy was almost drowned from the river of cum that had been flowing through the morning. And most thought older women were all dried up!

Jenny moved close and let her hands trace the curve of Jean's ass, fulfilling that missing blank in my mind. I knew then they'd been lovers for a very long time.

My sofa was much too small. We crumbled to the floor and sat, Indian sprawl, on the soft, thick matting.

Jean took off my robe and tossed it on a chair. "Ummmmmm!!!!!" she cried. "So fucking sweet! I've wanted to see your body nude for months!" Her fingers moved so gently over the nipples...under the swell, then down my tummy. I spread my legs, eyes blazing with so much need and want! God, so many goose bumps popping! Yes! I love it! God, I need to cum! I so much wanted Angela to watch Jean eat my pussy...yes!!!!

Angela took off her blouse and pushed her nipple to her mouth. I loved the sight of her tongue on those taut nipples! I glanced down to my cunt, delighted and aroused to see a wet spot forming on the rug...

Jenny stood and erotically slid her shorts down her legs...then dapped her fingers along the shaved cunt lips. Gracefully...and slowly, she let them drift into her cunt, bending forward, swinging her breasts in a splendid, sensual dance. I felt Jean's breath on my clit and looked at Angela. Her eyes told me she loved the sex that would occupy this erotic afternoon!

Angela had no tan lines from the sun. A visual formed that she had draped her scrumptious body nude on the beach, delighting every eye that had seen her! God, I would LOVE to have been a sand flea, salivating at her tits pressed soft and full into the blanket...savoring the sensual opening to her beautiful cunt. She had taught me that exciting word...cunt! So guttural and explosive to say and hear! Or beastly when some "bubba" screamed, "Hey, cunt!" Even in a redneck bar, a lady is STILL a lady!

I put both hands on Jean's face, urging her down to my cunt lips. I wanted her tongue to fuck me, lick me, taste my cum! She made a sound in her throat when she fucked my pussy with her tongue...so sweet and loving! God, I loved it! Angela watched her with gauzed eyes...waiting for my cum to squirt. Waiting for the surprise my juice would give that sweet mouth sucking me!

Jenny straddled Angela's face, her pussy pouty and pink, wanting a probing tongue to fuck her deeply. For all of this, the best was seeing my dear lover's mouth entranced with Jenny's cunt. And Jean licked slowly to my ass...her tongue exploring, testing, questioning what I loved to feel. "Oh, yessssssssss!!!!!!!!...yessssssssss!!!!!!!!" Now she knew I loved her tongue in my ass! And I wished my ass could cum!

She propped me backward, plunging deep inside the puckered ring. Angela glanced with cum on her mouth and grinned with love to us. Fuck! I was so hot! I felt pussy-meltdown from intensity! My cum was gushing to Jean's mouth...and Jenny screamed while forcing her juices down the channel into Angela's sucking mouth. Ummmmm!, I thought! Someday I must taste that pussy, too!

I squeezed Jean's head with my trembling thighs. Almost breathless I said, "Do you know I watched from the window in the morning? I watched you pinch your nipples...wanting to suck those lovely grapes...watched you squeeze your hubby's cock...and saw his stiffness grow when he left for work! God, it made me so hot!"

"I know, dear," Jean said, licking slowly over my ass. "I felt your eyes on me many times. And Richard told me he wanted to eat your pussy...but I just said, 'Me first!'..."

"Oh, god!" I screamed. "Did you talk about me in bed?"

"Yes, love...many times...in fact, all the time. He wants to eat your pussy while I suck his cock!"

"Yesssssssss...oh yessssssssss!...and then we'll switch! I want to suck his cock while you watch...!" Angela laughed between her licks. "Would he love to be sucked by all of us?" she asked.

I fucked Jean's mouth so hard she almost screamed! My cum was flowing with spasms, contractions...my cunt-walls were completely out of control! She sucked me so very well! Her tongue a patient cock that made my body convulse and tremble.

Angela and Jenny were in 69 now, licking, sucking with the fervor that Jean and I had felt for so long. God, the air was drenched with scents of wet cunts being loved!

And then, the doorbell rang again...

To Be Continued...

biDotty
biDotty
34 Followers