Wet T-Shirt Contest

Story Info
Sabrina competes in a contest.
1.1k words
3.99
74.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers

"Next is the lovely Number Eighteen!" A man in his mid twenties shouted and pointed towards a black curtain. The crowd made up mostly by hundreds of drunken men howled loud enough to tremble the steel stage that he was standing on. "Let's make sure she feels plenty welcome! Encase I wasn't clear I want you to make some noise!"

Sabrina had never heard anything as loud as the chanting crowd. She'd already had butterflies and while several shots of rum had gotten them to drunk to flutter about they were still in there questioning her decision.

"How the hell did I end up here?" The question echoed in her mind competing with the chanting crowd. She knew exactly how she'd ended up in the middle of a wet t-shirt contest. She'd gone to Miami for her final Summer Break as a child, eighteen years old and just graduating from High School. She wanted to have fun one last time before she became and adult. That combined with more shots than she could count and the goading of her best friends who were standing in the crowd shouting for her to come out. "Goddamnit."

One last deep breath inflated the red head's already impressive cleavage giving her the courage to burst from behind the beaded veil and onto the stage. She'd expected to freeze with terror the moment she saw how many people were staring at her but it didn't frighten her. It excited her. She strode out to the center of the stage taking full advantage of her long toned legs and the "stripper" heels she'd borrowed from her friend.

Center stage was where she stopped, just long enough to do a slow turn. She wanted the crowed to get a good look at her hour glass figure. Her breasts were threatening to slip out from beneath the less than half tee she was wearing for a top and the bright pink thong wore was starting to creep into her giving glimpses of her bared flesh to the boys in the front row.

"Get her wet! Get her wet!"

It was a bit late for her to be getting wet. That had been taken care of the moment she stepped out onto the stage but that wasn't the boys were talking about. They wanted something else and she wasn't going to let them down. Sabrina turned away making certain to put a little extra sway in her hips as she walked to the next corner where two men with Super Soakers sprayed down her shirt. The thin fabric had given hints of her dark brown nipples before but the water turned it completely transparent. Sabrina squealed and shook her chest back and forth putting on a show for the chanting men and returned to the center stage.

The crowd was intoxicating. Sabrina could feel them in her chest sending a rush through her entire body. It was better than being high, or at least it was better than the time Sabrina had gotten high. They wanted her so badly that they were barely like men. They resembled monkeys in a zoo leaping up and down and screeching their desire and it was because of her. She was the reason they were losing control.

Several years of dance was wasted on the crowd. It didn't matter to them one bit the placement of her feet as she spun around and tossed her fiery mane behind her head. A few classes in gymnastics however were appreciated especially the splits followed by her crawling to very edge of the stage and hauling the nearest man up for a kiss then smothering him between her breasts before popping to her feet and walking back stage.

Backstage Sabrina felt the energy crash out of her and more than anything else she wanted to go back out there. She knew from just that single taste that she craved the rush that came with making men crazed with lust. It took everything she had not to rush back out there but she managed to keep herself contained back stage.

"Now it's time to start round two!" The announcer called. "Sorry for all the lovely ladies who didn't make it but we've narrowed it down to just five competitors. Sadly we don't have time to thank you so just go on, get. To the girls going on to the final round come out! That would be numbers three, lucky number seven, nine, twelve, the lean and mean thirteen and my personal favorite number eighteen! Guys I know my geek is showing but is there just something about number eighteen that just works for everybody?"

Sabrina was already partially tuning the announcer out of her head as the rush started to take her over again. They wanted more of her and she stepped out from behind the curtain right behind number thirteen, a short black girl with an ass that didn't quit.

"Okay ladies. Round two is simple, it's just like round one except this time there can be only one. You make that crowd scream the loudest and you'll get our thousand dollar prize!" Sabrina had forgotten there was even a prize involved. One by one the girls on stage strode out to center stage and shook for the men working them into a frenzy and all but number thirteen had lost her top before getting back to her spot.

"Number eighteen it's your turn." The announcer called. Sabrina took one step towards the curvy black girl beside her seized her ass and lifted her into a kiss that turned an already rabid crowd into a rioting horde. "Holy shit I don't think we need to let this go on too much longer we know who won right?" The crowd's agreement felt like it shook the stage. "We don't have to stop them too soon though."

Sabrina might not have stopped even if they'd wanted her too. It was her first time kissing a woman and it felt so completely odd that it. It was a good feeling though and the other girl wasn't fighting it. Instead she'd twisted one her legs around Sabrina bringing herself onto the tips of her toes while the two entertained the crowd with tangling tongue. "As much as I would love to let you two get triple x rated I gotta get you out of here before you break a law!" The announcer walked over to Sabrina and handed her an envelope with ten crisp hundred dollar bills.

When Sabrina found her way to the table where her girlfriends were still flabbergasted she found out how far a thousand dollars goes when every single man for miles insists on buying drinks for you and your friends.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers