Wet Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TJA
TJA
330 Followers

It was now past 10 o'clock and Laurence suggested that we stay the night in the spare bedroom to which Viv and I agreed. Having got up off the sofa we continued upstairs to the spare room and we said our goodnights. Although in a strange house Viv and I had no qualms about shagging in their house, we didn't even try to keep the noise down. Having come twice already I managed to keep going for well over an hour during which time Viv had four more orgasms. We think Rosy must have had at least two more also as we heard her screams of pleasure (it was a good job they lived in the country as I think Rosy was a very noisy lover).

The following morning we were woken at 11am by Rosy knocking on the door and walking in (not waiting for a reply from us). She asked if she could take a few pictures of my cock and Viv's pussy before we left as a souvenir, no faces or anything like that just close ups. I was game, as was Viv so we threw the covers off and Rosy moved in close taking a picture of my soft dick with her digital camera. Having taken a few like that she asked Viv to get me hard so she could take some pictures of me hard. Rosy leant over and took my dick, weary from the previous days exertions, in her mouth and blew me until I was rock hard. She then pulled away and let Rosy take more pictures. Next it was Viv's turn and Rosy got in close between her legs and took some pictures, commenting on how nicely fucked her pussy looked. Finally she got first me the Viv to hold her lips spread open and she took lots of pictures of it like that. It was then time for us to go and we said our goodbyes but not before exchanging insurance details and e-mail addresses. As we drove away Rosy and Laurence stood on their driveway naked to wave us farewell.

The rest of our break away was so wet and miserable that Viv and I simply lived off room service and fucked each other's brains out. I think the hotel thought we were on our honeymoon as on our last day they sent us a bottle of bubbly with a note saying, 'Congratulations'. We got home to find e-mail from Laurence and Rosy that had attached some of the photos they took of us. They also attached 15 of their own photos of them: showing off naked, fucking each other, wanking and best picture of all was one of Rosy. She had a large cucumber up her pussy and was holding a piece of paper with a message saying, 'Wish you were here Andy & Viv, hope to see you soon, L & R.' Looks like we will be going back soon!

TJA
TJA
330 Followers
12