Wetting Ch. 02

Story Info
She's wetting her way home.
857 words
4.09
50.4k
11

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 03/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight before class I forgot to grab a caffeine- and sugar-free drink from my car so I had to buy a coke from the machines. I was typing to a friend during class, when you surprised me by talking to me through Yahoo!, which I didn't know I could use from on campus. We had a sweet exchange, working out problems and phrasing caresses at each other. I paid attention and participated in class, too, and all was well. Then class ended, I packed up my things, and I got up to leave when I realized something.

The caffeine in the Coke had done its usual thing and I had a warmly full bladder. It distracted me from worrying about kidnappers and rapists as I walked to the parking lot I'd put my car in. I didn't plan anything specific, just had certain thoughts percolating in my brain as my feet crushed the frozen ground.

When I reached my car, my thoughts came to a head. I wished you could be there, but wasn't going to let your absense stop me from doing it – which I hope you don't mind. I opened my car door and put my things into the passenger seat. I bent into the car over them as if making sure that everything was there and spread my legs perhaps as far apart as my shoulders were wide. I had to go pretty badly by then.

I released something inside me and a few moments later gripped it tight again. It was quite cold out and the stream felt hot as it hit my thigh. I think I jerked away from it, and next felt it at my other knee. I could feel it running down both legs, still hot but no longer shocking. More pleasant. I looked down, but because I was bent forward the front of my skirt was touching the pavement, so I couldn't see until I straightened and backed up a bit.

On the parking lot below me were four wet little amoebas, each about the size of the ring I can make with thumb and forefinger. Two were separate, with their frilly little edges, and the other two looked like they were finishing fissioning off from each other: tangent, but not the same body. I moved to get into the driver's seat and felt my wet self make contact with the car seat through my thin skirt. I wondered if I got it wet. My right leg was wet from the thigh to just above my knee. My left was wet from the knee down. But it was my pussy that I thought would be most likely to make the car seat damp.

I thought about telling you all the way home, wondering how best to please you with a description of what had happened. I parked my car three spaces from the stairs and thought about when I would wet this parking lot, when I would wet my jeans walking up the stairs. I went inside, my thoughts racing, thinking about the wetting I could do for you, and maybe this part will seem dumb, but I went to my room and rooted through my closet for the perfect, slightly tight pair of jeans.

I slipped off my skirt and noticed a cold spot on my leg from where the hem had gotten slightly wet. I hadn't realized that I'd gotten the skirt. I put on the jeans and my clit pulsed happily at what I was going to do in them. I buttoned the jeans and then took my bra off, just because I was feeling sexy, and wasn't going very far. I could feel the weight of my breasts, now that they weren't being supported, and it felt good. I really had to pee by now, since what I'd done in the school parking lot had hardly taken the edge off, and it was some fifteen minutes later now.

I walked out the door into the cold and almost skipped down my wooden steps. I counted; there were thirteen of them. Then I turned around and thought about letting go for a moment. When I could feel the burn near my vaginal lips I knew I was ready. I started up the stairs, willing the liquid out of my pussy and into the denim that cupped them. Another step and I felt it start, running warmly into the crotch of my jeans. As I kept slowly climbing, I kept peeing, and I felt the warm fluid start running down my legs and (unfortunately) into my shoes. At that point I hurried up and went for my door, telling my body to hold what was left.

I walked down my hallway to the big mirror in my office before I even dealt with my soggy shoes, and turned around to see my backside. It was lovely, a triangle extending from halfway down my ass almost to the bottoms of the legs, clear in darkened denim against the dry parts of my pants. I had a lot to tell you about tonight. I looked forward to it.