Whack!

Story Info
Eavesdropping has it's rewards.
1.2k words
4
15.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I often grew weary of being in the other room, clinging to the walls just to hear her cries of pain and pleasure. Though they mixed in well with the gruffness of his commands, I still hated it. I loathed it so much that I wanted it, wanted in.

In, is where I would find myself soon enough.

I married him knowing that he trained submissives, and referred them to other Doms. "Retirement", he called it. Not many would understand why I would enter into matrimonial agreement with someone of his tastes, but I didn't care. Fucking fates, I love the man! Even now, as I hear him pleased by the steady counts of her punishment. Even when he refuses to teach me what he has taught her, and even when he takes these 'sessions' away from home. But most of all, I hate that he won't teach me a thing or two, make me his student for one night. All I want to do is learn something, anything. The poise, respect and discipline needed in his forbidden world...the world where pain and beauty are one.

So tonight before they began, I undressed completely and hid in the bedroom closet, wearing a collar similar to the ones he made his sluts wear. I wanted this side of him, and now I had to demand it. I often lay in the spot where they were whipped. I pretended to be her, here with him. The collar around my neck was my idea. I wore it when she came around...and took it off after it was over. These sessions never took more than an hour, which he said made more time for "us".

Whack!

"Nine...nineteen strokes, th...thank you Master." The student had been the same one for weeks now, I wanted her gone.

Her words were heavy with need and her buttocks tightened at each lash of the whip. Her body tied facedown on the bed, hands and ankles secured by velcro straps connected to chains. The chains were fastened into bolts, bolts secured into the large wooden bedposts of her Master's bed...my bed. Such a privilege to be given attention during a punishment, to be shown both the pain and pleasure of what pleases Him, only Him. She didn't deserve it. She craved it, the hag. Her daunting remarks to him were said mockingly, as if she were begging him to whip her. Night after night, she arrived to play this game. And night after night, she had her way. She had Master's way. Did he know she had him by the balls? Well, that is how it appeared to me. He had no remorse in his voice, so he must know that inner slut of hers is pleased that he is at her will.

The slats on the closet door hid me well enough, giving me a direct view of them both. He remained fully clothed and she lay there naked. Chained, sweating and on the edge of need. Her hips moved in a languid manner for his entertainment. I felt it as much as she did,all the while hiding in our closet just waiting to be caught snooping. After each smack to her bottom, she gasped, growing wetter by the minute.

Whack!

"Twenty stro...strokes, Master."

He smiled at her, his student. His heart shaped faced, blue eyed temporary slave. His deceptive whore, the one I have been ignored for. I hated her. He never could have roved over my body with those same eyes, filled with lust. Those same eyes glistened with tears the night before, when He called me His only One. When He refused to punish me in this same bed, where I slept and pleasured His body, His soul, night after night. I began to weep silently as I hid in His closet, watching His hands soothe her reddened ass and thighs.

I longed for those same hands on me, to be taught a lesson. To no longer be denied pleasure in pain from Him. My collar jingled as I wiped the tears away. I looked up, and saw Him look in my direction. Taking a few minutes to release and critique his student, he looked in my direction every few moments as she spoke to him. They said their goodbyes, and she left.

He stepped quietly over to the closet and opened the door. I looked up, my teary eyes meeting his. Tears immediately filled my eyes, which were buried in my hands. Lashing out to Him right there would be a greater crime, more so than snooping. I flinched away from His touch, a hand caressing my head gently to calm my flowing tears. Kneeling down to my sitting form, He whispered to me...

"I know what you want...and I can't bear to give it to you. I will give you what you need and want from me, for us, and that is more than what she or the others will ever have."

He stood, offering me his hand and told me to sit on the bed. His slut was now gone, and it looked like He had her replace the old sheets with new ones. He had the talk with me again. Speaking words I knew to be everything but a lie. He spoke in the soft tone of a lover...and husband. He toyed with the wedding band on my left hand, and spoke some more. This time, my tears were gone and forgotten about. He told a few stories from his hour with the slut, and spoke of how she longed to be in my place. I laughed in that moment, and tried hard to push aside that jealousy. He felt it within me, because I looked into his eyes, pleading for nothing but the truth. So I told him.

Everything.

His gaze lingered down my body to the floor. I sighed in regret. I regretted letting him know this deep desire. Looking at the floor, his whip lay curled and ready at his feet. Kneeling, I grabbed it from the floor and placed it in his hands. The last thing he said before securing me to the bed was not shocking, yet it stirred an excited fear nonetheless.

"I am your One Master. The man you chose to marry. You will be my whore for this hour tonight, for this night and no other if you scream. If you must scream, start the count over again. This being your first night, ten strokes will give you an idea of what an earned punishment consists of. If I do not understand the counting clearly or if you don't thank me after each one, we will start over and continue until I am satisfied. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand Master." The cuffs around my wrists felt cold and sinful. My nipples hardened at the thought of what tonight would bring.

"Good." His tone softened. "Do you wish this for your pleasure, or mine?" He took a few steps around the room, and dimmed the lights. Hands began to massage my calves, then my inner thighs. I moaned at his touch, and did not stir as he fit the blindfold over my eyes nor when he caressed the tip of the crop down the length of my spine.

"Only you, your pleasure alone, Master. I am simply your begging slut for this hour tonight, and no other if I scream."

"No dearest....are you doing this because you think I am ignoring you or because you truly are curious?" His tone changed without warning.

I laughed nervously, "Well...a little bit of both I guess."

Whack!

"One, Master...Thank you."