What a Day!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad slid on a condom, lubed his dick and moved behind Helen. She tensed up and stopped fucking Sarah, expecting Brad to enter her. Instead, Brad knelt down, grabbed her butt cheeks and separated, moving in for a lick. This turn of events totally surprised Helen, as no one had ever licked her butthole.

Brad held on, got himself comfortable, and went to town on Helen's ass. She, in return, started gyrating and, with her movement, started moving inside Sarah. Sarah, watching and getting excited, knew a dildo in her pussy wouldn't cause her to come--she'd never had an orgasm while being fucked--and, so, reached down and started playing the circle game with her clitoris. Clockwise 3x. Counterclockwise 3x. Repeat.

Within moments the two ladies were coming, and Brad was definitely ready to fuck something. Waiting for a few moments until Helen came down from her orgasm, he took her hand and led her to the couch. Leaning her over the back of it, he slipped his dick in her pussy, pumped in and out a few times, pulled out and gently entered her ass.

Screaming, Helen started to play with herself. Sarah hurried over, knowing she wanted to suck this bitch to an orgasm. Crouching between Helen and the couch, she unsnapped the stupid strap-on--god it was a dumb looking thing--and pressed the tip of her tongue against Helen's clit. As she did, Brad pulled away. He was smart enough to know what Helen wanted, and he didn't want to be a distraction.

Helen was ecstatic. The dirty, smelly boys had certainly livened up the party, but what she wanted from the evening she was finally getting. She had certainly enjoyed having Brad lick her butt, and nothing was quite as memorable as a big cock entering her asshole. Nevertheless, she was getting what she wanted, and this Sarah bitch was a natural pussylicker!

Feeling like a veteran--after all, she had licked and sucked for a good ten seconds when she had arrived at Helen's--Sarah poked, sucked, nibbled, bit and just about anything else she could think of with her lips, tongue and teeth. Knowing what she enjoyed, she also got a bit rough with Helen's nipples, pulling them away from her breasts and pushing them in different directions, watching them bounce back.

At one point Sarah's tongue entered Helen's cunt. Moist as it was, she noticed a different taste and quickly realized she was tasting Helen and Jeffrey. Not bad, she thought, not bad at all. Sort of salty and tangy, all at once.

Helen tried hard to hold off on her orgasm, as she was enjoying Sarah's production too much. The orgasm, however, was on its way. "SHIT. OH MY GOD. STOP. DON'T STOP, YOU CUNT, KEEP LICKING!!! KEEP LICKING, KEEP LICKING, KEEP LICKING. SHOVE SOMETHING IN MY ASS. NOW! OH, OH, OH. YES!!!

Sarah was in shock. This was not her vocabulary. It most certainly wasn't. Then again, she thought, a foursome, sucking a co-worker's cunt and the likelihood that Brad, poor Brad, was going to finally come inside her was hardly what she had known before this evening.

***

Brad took in the situation. Helen was spent. Jeffrey was recovered and hard again, looking for a place to come. Sarah looked pensive but excited. Sarah it would be. But where?

***

Sarah was ready for Brad.

"In my ass, dear boy, in my ass!"

Brad moved toward Sarah, realizing as his cock led the way that he needed a clean condom. Surely Sarah did not want him mixing Helen's bacterium with hers.

Brad turned, causing Sarah to ask, "what's the problem?"

Brad explained. Sarah smiled and wondered if almost a decade and a half of age difference really mattered? Or, as her mind processed the notion, could she have a long term relationship with a 22 year old?

The End.