What a Deal! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,686 Followers

"I was a little shocked. You had never mentioned anything like that."

I could feel Cindy moving closer to me. She put her arm across my chest and snuggled up to me. "I've see porn scenes like that, but I guess I never really believed that I would do that until tonight. Then the mood, my best friend, the sexual tension, it all led me to kissing Diane."

"Having second thoughts about it?"

Cindy chuckled. "Well, not like you mean. I don't regret it at all. In fact, what would you say if I said I'd like to have sex with Diane?"

I had to admit that I had been thinking about her comment and actions, but it was still a shock to hear her say that. "I think I would say that it's okay. If you want to pursue this, I'm okay with it."

She leaned up and kissed me lightly. "Thanks." She put her head back down. "Should we set some rules first?"

"What kind of rules?"

"Well, if we are going to have sex with other people should we make a rule that it has to be only when the other person is present or has given permission or something like that?"

"You've been thinking about this, haven't you?"

"Yes, ever since she left, I've been thinking about it, but I don't want to do anything that will upset our marriage. I love you and we have a wonderful life of over 20 years together. I want nothing to come between us."

"Well... I think that's a good rule then. I would not have had sex with Diane at all if you had not told me to. If we decide to have sex with someone other than each other, we have to discuss with the other and get permission. Is it just Diane and the sex we had, or have you thought about women sexually before?"

"I really had never thought about it. I didn't think it was good or bad. It just was not in my mind. I was always happy with men. I don't understand it."

I smiled at her and pulled her close. I kissed her on the forehead and she put her head on my chest. I could feel that between the alcohol and the sex that she was completely spent. She had no energy left. "It's late. Let's get some sleep and we can talk more tomorrow, okay?"

"Hmmm." She was asleep almost instantly.

It took me a little longer to settle down after what had happened. And then I thought about my prize. Hey! She was asleep and I never found out what it was! Oh, well. Tomorrow....

The next morning as we were both getting ready to head out the door to work I asked her about last night. "Any regrets about last night?"

"No, not really. I really loved kissing Diane and sucking on her tits."

I rolled my eyes and moaned. I reached down and rubbed my crotch as I said snidely. "Please, no talking of sucking Diane's tits! I can't take it! You are such a slut!"

She laughed and punched me. "See you later." She grabbed my crotch. "Take care of that my man-whore!"

I laughed and we both went to work.

It was Friday, but I was still surprised when I came home. Cindy, Diane, and a woman I didn't know were sitting in the kitchen, drinking and playing cards. I walked over to Cindy and noticed that the woman must have been pretty tall from the way she sat at the table. "Hey, babe." I kissed Cindy and said hello to Diane.

"Honey, this is Becky. She's a friend of Diane's."

"Hello, Becky." I couldn't help but notice the major cleavage she was showing. I also noticed that they must have gotten an early start from the looks of their eyes and demeanor. They were well on the way to being drunk. I turned to Cindy. "Sorry I'm home late, but work was a disaster. I'll go change."

Cindy got up and walked with me to the stairs to the second floor, where our bedroom was. She leaned in and whispered conspiratorially. "Don't hurry. Just get undressed and get into bed." She smiled and there was mischief in her eyes.

"And Becky?"

"Don't worry about her. Diane and I will take care of that. Just get ready."

I went upstairs, got undressed, and crawled into bed naked, covering myself in just a sheet. I waited... and waited... and waited. I started to get antsy, but finally, after about 25 minutes I heard footsteps coming upstairs. There was commotion in the guest bedroom and finally Cindy came around the corner, completely naked.

"Hey, honey. How are you doing?"

"Getting antsy!"

She giggled. "Well, let Diane and I handle that."

Diane came in behind her and the two naked women advanced on me. They ripped the sheet back and crawled up toward my chest. They both put their heads on my chest and looked up at me. Cindy reached down for my rapidly reharding dick. "Mmm. Looks like somebody's excited."

I leaned forward and kissed Cindy. "How could I not be with two gorgeous lovers like you two?"

Diane giggled and Cindy smirked. They both appeared to have been drinking. Maybe it was to get up their courage for what Cindy had talked about last time. Maybe they were going to have sex? I could only hope. I had always wanted to see two women making love live and in person. Now I might have the chance. Cindy leaned forward and kissed Diane. Then she leaned back and smiled at Diane. "I think maybe this guy thinks he's going to get to see two women have sex."

Diane giggled. "Wishful thinking, huh?"

Cindy smiled back at me. "Should we give him his surprise now?"

Diane looked up at me. "I think maybe that's a good idea."

They sat up and Cindy directed the action. "Hold still, hon. I'm going to sit on your dick and Diane is going to sit on your face."

Now THAT I can sit still for! Cindy crawled over my dick and sat down. She was soaking and only had to wiggle a little to get my dick buried. Meanwhile, Diane had put her leg over my chest, facing the headboard and scooted up over my face. I was looking at her completely shaven little pussy and it was also soaking and swollen. She got into position and I started licking her lips and parting them, looking for her clit. I felt Cindy lean forward and I suddenly felt her tongue next to mine. Fuck! She was also licking Diane and I think she was working on her little puckered butt! This was hot. We were both working on Diane and the only problem I had was that Cindy was not moving. My dick wanted to fuck and I was trying to do some thrusting, but she was not moving, just sitting there. In any case, Diane rose up and hovered just over my head, leaning forward as much as she could toward the wall. I could see Cindy's tongue working on Diane's ass and she ran it forward so that she and I sparred for Diane's bright pink opening. I sucked on her tongue a little and then went back to Diane's clit. There was barely enough room for both of us, but in no time, with Cindy licking her ass and me sucking on her clit, Diane started shaking and trembling and came with several jerks and shudders. After she calmed down a little, Cindy sat up and Diane slowly rolled off, trying to avoid kicking Cindy.

"Fuck, that was great! You guys working on me together was amazing!" And after saying that, Diane leaned into Cindy and they kissed hard. I watched, still trying to get my wife to do something other than just sit on me. Then Diane turned and leaned over and kissed me hard, licking up her juices around my mouth. "You guys both taste like me. I think I like that!"

Cindy smiled and looked at me. "Okay, you need to turn sideways."

"Anything you want, right now, babe!"

She laughed. "Did that turn you on, seeing me lick Diane's tight little butthole?"

"Fuck, yeah!"

I could see Diane blush at the way Cindy said that. She looked so cute blushing at that considering we were talking about something we had all been involved in. I finished turning sideways on the bed when Cindy turned to away from me and backed herself up to put her pussy over my face. She held on to my dick and lowered herself. I started working on her pussy and Diane returned the favor to Cindy. She leaned over, right over my face and I could see her licking Cindy's pussy. Fuck me! A month ago I didn't even know that my wife had harbored any bisexual curiosity and here she was licking a woman and letting a woman lick her. She had always loved having her ass licked. I just wish she had let me fuck it once in a while. I had always had some anal desires, but no woman had ever given it to me. I had discussed it with Cindy, but no dice. She just didn't have any desire for that. A little licking and fingering had been her limit. Nothing as large as a dick was ever allowed near her asshole.

Diane and I worked on her for only about three minutes before Cindy started cumming like crazy. She must have been turned on for hours, because she came like she does whenever we play and deny each other orgasms for a long time. She wasn't sucking me or jacking me, so I assumed my fun would come later, but meanwhile she ground her pussy on my face and Diane tried to lick her ass as she shivered and jerked around on my face.

Finally, Cindy rolled off me. "Enough. I can't take any more."

As soon as she moved out of the way, Diane was kissing me and licking my face. She was all over me, like a wild woman. These two were really worked up!

She finally stopped and I sat up, my hard dick still waving in the breeze. I was smiling and thinking about how to thank my wife when I noticed that Becky was in the room. Cindy was sitting there on the bed next to me, her legs still spread open, smiling at me.

"Honey, this is the real surprise. Diane and I were always going to finally get to have sex with each other, so that wasn't news to you. However, Becky is a widow. Her husband died of a heart attack about 18 months ago. She works with Diane and one day over drinks let it be known that she needed to get fucked. This was right after our little get-together and Diane told her that I might let her join our group. At first, I was unsure, but once I met her and heard about her desires and... well... her favorite type of sex, I knew we would let her be your present." She turned to Becky, who was sitting there, naked, with her hand held tightly between her legs. "Okay, Becky, come over here and crawl up on the bed." She patted the bed next to me. Becky obeyed without saying a word. She seemed a little shy about this since we had just met and didn't know each other at all, but she did get into position. I could see that she was definitely taller than my wife and Diane. She appeared to be about 5'9", maybe a few extra pounds, but those were well distributed into her tits and hips as well as her waist. She looked fucking hot and was also completely shaved.

"Honey, stand up behind her." I did, seeing for the first time her glorious ass and pussy from behind. I was going to like this.

"Just a second." Cindy reached to the nightstand and pulled out the lube. I figured that maybe Becky was not that wet yet, but she didn't even check. I started to reach out and check, but Cindy got there first. "Hold on, honey." She opened the lube and looked up at me. "I know that you have always wanted to fuck a woman's ass, and Becky revealed to Diane that she loves anal. So, this is your present, hon. You get to fuck your first ass!"

"Wow! Thank you!" I leaned over and kissed Cindy.

Cindy moved forward and spread some lube on my hard as ever cock. What she did next, however, really shocked me. She took more lube and using two fingers spread it around Becky's asshole, rubbing it into the little brown puckered ring, and then she started working them into Becky's ass! Fuck, my wife was finger fucking this woman to get her ready for my dick! Becky moaned as she did it and lowered her head and shoulders to the bed. Diane sat next to her and ran her hand over Becky's back.

"Okay, let's do this!" Cindy grinned at me. She took my cock and I let her lead it to Becky's ass. She leaned over and watched closely as she put it against the tight ring and I pushed. Diane reached up under Becky and rubbed her clit, causing Becky to moan and push against my dick harder.

Finally, Becky spoke. "Just push hard. I haven't had anal sex since my husband died, and my little silver bullet is smaller than you. I like it hard and fast, so just push and fuck me already!"

Cindy looked up at me and shrugged. She let go of my dick and I pushed harder against Becky.

My head popped thru and Becky moaned. "Oh, fuck, I do love anal sex!" I started working back and forth, pushing my dick in deeper on each thrust and pulling back until the circumcised mushroom head caught on the ring. Finally, I was fucking her hard and the tightness was amazing. "Oh, yes, fuck my ass! Fuck me hard, baby! Cum deep in my ass!"

Wow! Another dirty talker. More stimulation for my overloaded senses!

She continued to give directions. "Diane, rub my clit faster. Make me cum when he does!"

I started thrusting faster and I could feel her moving faster from the ass-fucking and clit rubbing. She was thrusting her ass back at me and my balls were slapping up against Diane's hand on each thrust. I watched as her tight little ring held on to me, causing my cum to start boiling in my balls, ready to fill her ass.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Becky was cumming and the sight, sound, and clenching ass did me in.

"Oh my god!" I started cumming, my dick buried in her ass and making little thrusts as each spurt erupted from my cock. I kept cumming and cumming, until I finally almost collapsed against her. I looked down and realized I was holding her hips so tight that I might leave marks. I slowly backed out of her and my cock popped out.

"That was amazing!" Cindy was staring at my dick and Becky's slowing closing ass. "Look how it gapes and takes a while to close up!" Cindy and Diane both leaned to see better. Becky was still panting and on her knees with her ass up in the air. I moved around and sat on the bed. Becky finally rolled to the side toward Cindy.

"Oh, my god! I can't believe how wonderful it was to get fucked in the ass again."

Cindy started stroking Becky's hip. "Did you do that a lot with your husband?"

"Oh, yeah. When we were young before we had children, it was our method of birth control. We both enjoyed it so much and he was so good... and... and ...." Suddenly, Becky started crying.

"There, there." Cindy spooned up behind her and started stroking her shoulder and hip.

Diane lay down in front of her and started stroking her face. Diane looked into her eyes. "It's okay, baby. I know it hurts. He was a wonderful man."

Becky was wiping her tears away. "I know, I know. I was so fucking angry at him for the first few months because he never took care of himself when the doctor told him to. It has taken me a long time to get over him. The anal sex just brought it all back."

The three women comforted each other. I lay down. I was exhausted and couldn't wait to find out what might happen next time. My wife was letting go with her bisexuality and had invited another woman into our bed to give me anal sex. Life just kept getting better and better.

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,686 Followers
12