What a Deal! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy turned to Louise. "Ready for your reward, slut?"

"Yes, Cindy. I am ready for my reward."

"What is it?"

"I get to eat Dennis' cum out of Becky's ass and I get to have as many orgasms as I want."

"Do you know how you are going to get your orgasms?"

Louise stared at Cindy's strap-on. "No, I don't know how I'm going to get my orgasms."

"I'm going to fuck you with my new dick. Now get to work." Cindy tapped me on the ass and I pulled out. As soon as I was out of the way, Louise practically dove into Becky's ass. She knelt there and started licking from Becky's pussy up over her ass and Becky reached back to pull her ass cheeks apart. Becky flexed her ass and you could see some of my spunk starting to leak out. Louise immediately lapped it up. She was licking away when Cindy lined up the strap on and plunged it into Louise. Her cunt accepted it easily and Louise moaned loudly, but tried not to stop licking and sucking Becky's ass.

Becky looked over her shoulder at us. "She's pretty good at eating ass."

Cindy smiled. "And she's so good at eating pussy." She kept shoving the fake dick into Louise. Finally, Louise went into major convulsions as she reached her climax. Apparently, it had been building for a long time and she kept moaning into Becky's ass and jerking back against Cindy's new dick.

When she finally calmed, Cindy pulled out slapped Louise on the ass. "Okay, that's enough. Now crawl over onto the coffee table and kneel in front of it with your upper body draped over it." Louise complied immediately, her breathing still heavy. Cindy moved around behind her and spanked her on each cheek. "Now, since you are my personal slut and sex-slave, every time you come to visit me you will strip when you enter my house and stay naked the entire time. I will have you eat anyone's pussy I want and you will suck and fuck anyone's dick I want, understand?"

Louise lifted her head slightly. "Miss Cindy, may I make a request?" That was the first time I heard her say 'Miss Cindy'.

"Yes, but it had better be good or you'll be paddled for your insolence."

"May I request that the only man I have sex with is Dennis?"

Cindy smacked her ass again, pretty hard, the sound very loud in the room. "Why do you deserve that, my little fucking whore?"

"I don't deserve it, Cindy, but my husband does. I want to request that he make the decision on any other men... please?"

Cindy looked up at me and smiled. "Okay, slut. The only human dick you will get is Dennis', unless your husband says otherwise. But I can use this one a lot!" She waved her strap on around and we all smiled.

"Thank you, Cindy." Louise put her head back down.

The rest of us cleaned up the kitchen and Diane and Becky left. Cindy and I went back into the den and Louise was still there, draped over the coffee table.

Cindy walked over to Louise. "Louise, you may get up now."

She struggled to her feet. "Thank you, Cindy."

"You are welcome. You were a very good slut. Now your husband will be here tomorrow night. Are you ready to tell him the truth? Are you willing to confess that you have been having these kinds of fantasies and have obsessed over being dominated? This was really tame, but Dennis and I have never done it, so we are novices and don't have the tools. What do you think?"

Louise looked back and forth at us. "I have to tell him. It's driving me nuts and I do still love him. I just need more in my life than what we have now. I'm afraid if I can't admit it now that I'll end up driving us apart. It's just that he's never done anything like this or even discussed it. He's always been such a considerate lover."

Cindy hugged her. "Okay, we'll break the news to him tomorrow and see how it goes. If he loves you, he will be willing to learn about it and take care of your needs. Now go get cleaned up and go to bed... in the guest room."

"Okay." Louise padded out of the room and upstairs.

I looked at Cindy. "You think Jack will be able to accept this?"

Cindy smiled. "I think he will because he appears to love her very much. I think they have just grown apart a little and need to find each other again." She put her hand in mine. "Now let's go upstairs. I'm so tired after that little romp that I need some rest."

I followed her up and we were both asleep in no time.

The next day Cindy and I were up and dressed for work before we checked on Louise. She was still sleeping, apparently worn out by the previous night's activities. We left her there. But we also agreed that we would be home by 6 to prepare her for Jack's arrival.

At 6pm exactly, I entered my house. My wife was already there, sitting at the kitchen table, naked, having a margarita, with her legs spread, and a naked Louise kneeling there eating her pussy. She grinned at me. "Hello, dear. How was your day?"

I smiled. "Not as good as yours, apparently."

She laughed. "Sorry. I got home about 30 minutes early and decided I had to have her eat my pussy one more time before you and Jack were here. She's just so damn good." She reached down and grabbed Louise by the hair, pulling her up from her pussy. "I think you've eaten pussy long before this visit to our house, haven't you?"

"When I was in high school some friends and I used to experiment by eating each other's pussy."

"Interesting...." She put Louise's head back into her pussy and Louise went back to work.

I was getting interested, as well, so I dropped my pants and boxers and pushed my dick toward Cindy.

She looked up at me and smiled. "Yes? Are you looking for something?" I nodded. "Wait... just... a second... I'm... cumming... soon... oh,fuck... this slut is good!" Cindy grabbed Louise with both hands and rode her face to a shuddering orgasm. I smiled as I watched her jerk under Louise's ministrations. Her face and chest were a nice pink.

Cindy pulled Louise's head up. Louise looked up and saw my dick. "Suck it, you cum slut. I know you want to swallow all that cum."

Louise licked me from my balls to the top of my dick. She looked up at me and smiled when she reached the head and then slowly engulfed most of my dick. She moved up and down, licking the underside as she bobbed on it. She reached up and grabbed it with her hands and held it up while she licked her way down to my balls, then under them, and then around them. She was so focused! She worked her way back up to my dick and started bobbing on it again. Cindy leaned over and slipped her right hand under Louise. She found Louise's pussy and rubbed it, causing Louise to moan on my dick. The vibrations felt good. She stopped and I could see the disappointment on Louise's face, but she didn't' stop sucking.

Cindy decided I needed to cum quickly and some nice dirty talk and stroking always does it, so she rose up and came to my right side. She started running her hands all over my chest and ass at the same time. "Oh, baby, I bet it feels good to have that slut sucking your big, hard dick. She can really use her tongue, can't she? I bet you want to fill her mouth with your hot spunk. C'mon, Dennis. You can feel that cum rising, trying to come out and fill this slut's belly. She just loves your cum. Maybe you don't want her to swallow. Maybe you want to pull out and cum all over her face and tits. I think maybe you like her big, cushy tits and want to cover them with your spunk. Go ahead. Pull out and squirt it on her tits. Let's see it dripping off her nipples and watch her rub it in to her skin."

Louise just kept looking up, her eyes switching from me to Cindy and back again. I was finally feeling it coming when she described that last part and I knew I was there. "Cumming!" I announced, as if they didn't know. I pulled out of Louise's mouth and she leaned back a little, arching her back, thrusting those gorgeous tits out for me. "Fuck!" I started cumming and I squired several times across her tits, splashing along the top and doing just as Cindy described, running down over the nipples. Louise watched closely until I was done.

"Cindy, may I rub it in now?"

Cindy knelt down. "Not just yet." She leaned in and starting sucking on Louise's nipples, licking my cum up. She took a few good sucks and swipes and then sat back. "Okay, now rub it in." Louise did.

In the meantime, I got dressed and Cindy stood up. Louise finished rubbing my cum in. Cindy put out her hand to Louise. "C'mon girl. We are going to wait in the den for your husband."

She led Louise into the den and I went to change.

I came down about 20 minutes later and the doorbell rang before I could get to the den. I answered it and let Jack in. He looked a little concerned. "Hey, Jack. How was the conference?"

He just looked at me, the conference already the furthest thing from his mind. "Fine. What about Louise?"

"I think you'd better go into the den and let her and Cindy explain."

He looked at me quizzically and headed toward the den. I was right behind him. When we walked in, it was quite a sight. My wife was sitting on the loveseat, naked, watching TV and Louise's performance. Louise was lying on her back on the coffee table, fucking herself with a large dildo. Cindy saw us enter and stood up. "Hello, Jack. I hope the conference went well." She gave Jack a quick peck on the cheek.

"Uh, yeah, it did." I could see Jack was having a hard time figuring out where to look... at Cindy or at Louise.

Cindy took him by the hand and led him over until they were standing between Louise's legs, watching her fuck herself. She stared at them, but didn't stop. "Well, Jack. Louise has something to say to you about why you two have been having trouble. Louise, stop fucking yourself with my toy and tell Jack what's going on."

Louise stopped, removed the toy, and sat up. Tears were forming in her eyes, and we could all see her struggling with this. "J-J-Jack. I, uh, I have a problem with... you know... our... uh... sex life." She took a deep breath after getting this first part out and looked down at her feet. Jack was just staring. She started speaking fast, trying to get all of it out at once. "I have this deep desire to be dominated and told what to do. I don't think I can continue in our current way of having sex, you have to dominate me or find someone who will. I have been fantasizing about it for years, but it really came to fruition when I started reading some dirty stories on line." She looked up, some tears running down her face. "Please, Jack, I love you, but I need this."

Jack just stood there looking flabbergasted. He looked down at Louise with a mixture of love, sympathy, and a little wonder. Then he smiled and crouched down in front of Louise. He pulled her in for a large hug and held her there. "I will always love you. I would love to work with you on this. I found some of the stories your browser history and when I read them I suspected you having an affair. Since you weren't, I think I know what you want from reading those stories." Then he pulled back and kissed her hard. She responded with a moan and then started sobbing, pushing her way back into a strong hug and held him like that for almost a minute.

Finally, they came out of their embrace and Jack stood up. "Cindy, would you come over here and take my pants down and get my dick hard." He looked over at me and Cindy. I smiled and nodded. Cindy saw my nod and got up and went to Jack. She had his pants down to his ankles in a second. She looked directly at Louise as she took his dick into her mouth and sucked. He was hard in about 15 seconds and he was staring at Louise while she stared at Cindy sucking his dick. "That's good. Thanks, Cindy. Now let's take this slut for a test drive and see what she can do." He was definitely moving into the role quickly. Louise just beamed. Jack turned around and bent over from the waist. He spread his legs apart and then reached back to spread his ass cheeks. "Lick my ass!" Louise never even hesitated. She immediately shoved her face between his cheeks and started licking his ass. "Mmmm. You are pretty good. Have you licked ass before, you little bitch?" He turned and pulled her head up by her hair.

"Yes, I have licked ass before." She smacked her lips.

"Whose?"

"In high school, several girls and I practiced eating pussy and sucking ass with each other." She hesitated. "Then yesterday I ate Becky's ass."

"Okay. Get back to work." She did. He let that continue for a couple of minutes and then stood up. "Have you ever been fucked in the ass?"

I wondered about that. Cindy and I know all about each other's past love lives, but they didn't seem to have shared their past with each other.

Louise looked a little apprehensive. "Yes, I have been fucked in the ass. It was in high school, senior year, and I let a boy with a tiny dick do it once. I have not been fucked there since."

"Well, that's going to change, isn't it?" Louise could only stare at him and nod. "In fact, there are a lot more things that are going to be on my sexual menu from now on. You're going to be my little obedient personal whore, aren't you?"

"Yes, sir." Louise was actually grinning now.

"And I'll share you with anyone I want, won't I?"

"Yes, sir." Louise didn't even flinch at that.

"Good. Now lay back on the coffee table." She did. Jack lined his dick up with her pussy, which was soaking by now, and shoved it in. It went to the bottom easily. "You are soaking wet! What at cunt!" He fucked her for a few strokes and then stood up and came around to the side of the table. "Dennis, I want you to fuck this bitch while she eats my ass some more." I was only too happy to oblige, but a little concerned that he might be doing this to take anger or frustration out on her and not to go along with her desires. But my dick was rock hard already from watching this scene, so I walked over, dropped my pants, and lined my dick up. I plunged it home. At the same time, Jack squatted over Louise, facing me, lifted up his balls, and lowered his ass onto Louise's face. She immediately started licking his ass. Jack let go of his balls and looked up at me. "You like that slut's pussy?"

"Absolutely." I continued to fuck her.

"Good. It's yours any time you want it. She can service anyone in this house." He looked over at Cindy and winked. She was openly masturbating. Then he reached down and started pinching and pulling on her tits. He was mauling them and she was moaning while he did it. I suddenly felt her stiffen and start to reach orgasm. Jack felt it too and just grabbed both her nipples and pulled them up as far as they would go. That pushed her over the top and she moaned into his ass as she came. Jack smiled at me and then started stroking his dick. "When you cum, pull out and cum all over her tits." He rose up and pulled his ass away from her. She moaned and reached up for him. "Keep your hands down!" She put them back down. He moved back a little and pointed his dick down at her mouth. She watched closely as she was staring up at his ass, balls, and now dick. He pushed it into her mouth and she tilted her head back so that she could get more in. He started fucking her mouth in rhythm to my fucking her pussy. I could feel my orgasm building, and I was amazed at how Jack had seemed so quick to cum on Sunday, but was lasting a decent amount of time now.

"Fuck, I'm cumming!" I announced it to the small audience. I pulled out and directed my dick at her tits. I spurted a couple of good squirts and some small ones onto her. I guess I was a little low from earlier.

Jack just smiled. "That wasn't bad. You look a little drained. Did you guys use my slut yesterday?"

I looked over at Cindy and then back at Jack. "Yes, we did. She ate Cindy's pussy, our friend Diane's pussy, and then ate my cum out of Becky's ass. Then Cindy fucked her with a strap-on until she came."

"Wow. Sorry I missed that." The combination of all of this new found power, Louise's sucking, and our description finally pushed him over the top. "Oh, fuck. You have always been a good cock-sucker. Here I cum!" He pulled his dick out of her mouth and erupted with several very large spurts of cum all over Cindy's tits and belly. It was a very large load. He kept jacking until he had had enough and then lowered his dick back into her mouth. Louise immediately cleaned it off. Jack finally stood back up. "Whew! Good thing I came when I did. Squatting like that was really getting to me." Then he moved around in front of Louise again. He sat in front of her. She rose up onto her elbows and looked at him. "You okay, baby?" She nodded. "Good. I am going to learn something about what you want and then we're going to play like this a lot. Sound good?"

"Yes, sir. It sounds wonderful. Thank you for understanding."

He smiled. "Now go into the kitchen and clean up this mess!"

Louise smiled and ran into the kitchen to clean off all the cum on her body. Jack looked over at us. "I want to thank you to for making her come clean about this. I knew something was going on, but she wouldn't talk to me. It was driving a wedge between us. Now maybe we can work this thing out and, since we love each other, make this marriage work again."

I smiled. "No problem, Jack. There were at least some benefits for us, too."

He grinned. "Yeah. Me, too." He stared at Cindy who was still stroking her naked pussy. "But we really need to be going because I have to be back at work tomorrow. It's a long drive."

"No problem."

They put their stuff together and were gone in 30 minutes. Jack promised to let me know what happened and made Louise promise to write down everything that they did, with details, and email it to us. Cindy was ecstatic. She loved reading erotica, and now she was going to have a personal interest and reason for reading it.

After they left we had dinner, talked, and went to bed. Cindy asked me to eat her pussy because she was still worked up. It was a tough job, but I was up to the task!