What a Deal! Ch. 14

Story Info
My wife asks me to do a CFNM party for her birthday.
5.2k words
4.54
75.5k
12

Part 14 of the 31 part series

Updated 02/24/2024
Created 03/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,683 Followers

A reminder that this is a Non-Consent/Reluctance story. If you don't want to read about sex where someone is put into that position, then stop now and move on.

From the last story

Brittany frigged herself, really getting into it as I got off at a small country road and reentered the highway on the other side. I drove back to the Subway and she masturbated to a tremendous orgasm. As we came back into civilization, she slouched again and I let her.

"Still a little self-conscious?"

"Yes. I'm afraid I'll be arrested."

"Okay. I'll find another way to get you more into exhibitionism. Deal?"

She eyed me suspiciously, but then grinned. "Okay. Deal." She didn't sound too sure, but was willing to take the chance.

I let her out and she checked the area and darted back into her van. Unfortunately, I had to go back to work. Shit!

Recurring Cast

Dennis, 41 years old, 5’ 11”, 175 lbs, brown hair, blue eyes, Cindy’s husband.
Cindy, 41 years old, 5’ 4”, 105 pounds, brown hair, blue eyes, Dennis’ wife.
Diane, 41 years old, 5’ 7”, 140 lbs, auburn hair, green eyes, recently divorced friend of Cindy’s.
Becky, 38 years old, 5’ 9”, 155 lbs, blonde hair, blue eyes, Cindy’s friend, widow.
Jack, 42 years old, 6’, 185 lbs, black hair, brown eyes, Louise’s husband.
Louise, 38 years old, 5’ 4”, 130 lbs, blonde hair, brown eyes, Jack’s wife.
Jackie, 19 years old, 5’6”, 125 pounds, dark brown hair, blue eyes, neighbor girl.
Katy, 19 years old, 5’6”, 115 pounds, blonde hair, blue eyes, Jackie’s friend, now Dennis’ sub.
Suzanne, 36 years old, 5’5”, 125 pounds, brown hair, brown eyes, neighborhood acquaintance.
Bill, 38 years old, 5’9”, 170 pounds, black hair, brown eyes, Suzanne’s husband.
Brittany, 27 years old, 5’8”, 120 pounds, red hair, blue eyes, Jimmy’s wife.
Jimmy, 29 years old, 5’10”, 160 pounds, brown hair, brown eyes, Brittany’s husband.

Over the next few days, Suzanne came by the office and gave me my blowjob reward. My client meeting that I had scheduled that she was going to accompany me on was cancelled. After that week, we didn't see any of our friends for a while and we kind of pulled back and took a break from playing around. I think that Cindy and I needed a bit of time to ourselves to take in all that had happened in our lives over the last few months.

It was now early-June and it was getting near Cindy's birthday. She was going to be 42, but she looked much younger. She worried about her body, but it was always small and tight, so she didn't have any stretch marks or droopy skin. The only thing that gave away anything near her age was her laugh lines and lines around her eyes. She had taken to treating them every night, so she could have easily passed for 32.

I asked her one morning about it. "So, Cindy, you have a birthday coming up and you haven't given me a birthday list. Any ideas?" We always gave each other lists of items that we would like for our birthdays so that the other was not totally in the dark. This was, of course, the first year that we had either had a birthday since our recent sexual openness had started.

Cindy grinned. "Yes, I think I know what I want. I don't have a list. I'll just tell you what my number one item is, okay?"

I narrowed my eyes and gave her my evil glare. "Something tells me it's not a book."

She grinned. "Nope. I want to have a CFNM party."

I stared at her. "Clothed Female Naked Male party? One of those?" We had seen some videos on the internet.

"Yes, one of those. I already asked Suzanne and she would bring Bill if you agree. I would invite some friends over and you and Bill would serve us while naked."

She had obviously been thinking about this for a while so I considered it for a moment. "Hmmm. I don't know. Are these people we know and are you going to let them know about our newfound openness?"

"They are not people that 'we' know. They are people that I know from work conferences and maybe a friend or two. None of them except Suzanne really know you. For you and Bill we would change your names and you would wear hoods or masks or something. I want you two to be anonymous. I have cooperated in some interesting things for you lately, right? I'm just asking for a return favor. What do you think?"

I grinned. "Well, I know that I have benefitted greatly from our arrangement, so I probably owe you. Are you sure about this? Also, I don't want a recurrence of the incident at your conference." I was referring to a woman who got out of hand and tried to crush my balls, taking out some problem she had with men on my gonads.

She flinched slightly. "Sorry, honey. No, I don't want that to happen again either. I want to make this one a fun time for the ladies and hopefully for you and Bill, too."

"Let me think about it for a while."

"Well, don't take too long. I want to get the invitations out by this weekend so that people have time to plan for it."

I looked at her closely and thought it over. "Okay, honey. I'll agree. We can work out all the details between now and then. Let's make sure we know the ground rules and we have an outline of where we want the evening to go."

Cindy jumped up and grabbed me for a hug. "Thank you, thank you. I knew I could count on you. I love you so much." She gave me a big kiss and ran off to call Suzanne. I wondered if this was going to be as nice an experience as she promised.

The Friday night before Cindy's Saturday birthday party, we were sitting with Bill and Suzanne going over the arrangements. Since it was a birthday party, Cindy wanted a cake. We were going to have 6 guests not counting Cindy and Suzanne, and since we had two slaves we made 2 of those angel food cakes with a hole in the middle. The way the party was supposed to go was the girls were going to get together around 3. As soon as everyone had arrived, Cindy was going to explain the reality behind the party. Nobody knew right now that this was a CFNM party. The women were going to be Cindy's friends Mary, who I knew from the conference, Jean, Jennifer, Audrey, Debbie, and Stephanie. I had only met Mary, so didn't know the rest, but Cindy assured me that all the ones she had invited were 'adventurous'. Once the theme of the party was revealed, Cindy would introduce me as Jack and Bill as Bobby. We would be wearing only a bow tie and a hood. We had gone out and purchased pretty good hoods for us to wear that covered most of our face from the nose up and the rest of the head. Bobby and I would serve drinks and let the women get started on their little party. Cindy was going to let them drink a while and then tell everyone that there was cake. The angel food cakes were made so that Bobby and I would come in carrying the cakes, recline across the large coffee table, and finally, insert our dicks into the cake to be eaten from around them by the women. We discussed this and I wondered if Bobby and I would make it thru the cake-eating without showering someone with cum. Cindy laughed and said that could certainly be a possibility. Then after the cakes, Cindy would open her presents, which she had told the guests were to be of the sex-toy theme. I got a little suspicious about that since the ladies might want to "play" with Bobby and I and the toys. Cindy said that was possible with a glint in her eye, but said that she and Suzanne would insure that they wouldn't let things go too far. There was a discussion about what that meant, but it left a lot of room for interpretation. We all agreed nothing painful. The rest of the party was left open and I wondered if that was exactly how Cindy had wanted it. I thought there was something else she wanted to accomplish.

Finally, the day was here. The four of us got everything ready and then Cindy and Suzanne sprang a surprise on us about two hours before the party

Suzanne turned toward Bill and I. "Okay, in order for you two to get into character, from now on we will call you Jack and Bobby." She grinned and I saw the two women exchange a look. "Also, you have to be shaved."

I looked at her and then Cindy. "You mean you want to shave our pubic hair off?"

Suzanne looked at the two of us. "Exactly."

I was not sure about this, and I knew she had purposely waited until the last minute to tell us. "Look, the last time I tried something like this it itched for a long time because I don't like to keep it shaved. Can't we just trim it a little?"

Suzanne and Cindy exchanged another look. "Okay, deal. I know how much it itches and not many men keep themselves shaved, so we'll let you off this time."

Suzanne led us into the bathroom and got out the scissors. She then told Bill to go first. He took off his pants and stepped into the tub as she indicated. She leaned over and sucked his mostly limp dick into her mouth. He got a hard on instantly. Suzanne pulled back and smiled up at us. "It's easier to trim around a hard dick than a soft one." She then went to work trimming Bill. Once she had him appropriately short, she took a good look. "Bill, this is a good look for you. It makes your dick look longer."

"Yeah, thanks." Bill answer sarcastically and he rolled his eyes as he looked at me.

"Okay, next!" Suzanne held up the scissors. I took off my pants and stepped into the tub. She looked at my already mostly hard dick. She looked up at me and smiled. She leaned over and sucked on me for a few seconds. "Just making sure." She grinned and started trimming me close. I was usually fairly closely trimmed, but she started making it real close. I had barely any hair left showing when she was done. She leaned over and kissed my dick on the tip. "Much better."

Bill and I got dressed and went into the bedroom. Cindy handed us each a beer and told us to stay in the bedroom. We waited and watched TV and I could tell that Bill was getting a little nervous. So was I. I wasn't sure about serving 8 women.

Finally, we heard the doorbell for the first time and then several times afterward. It was about 3:30 when Cindy came back in and told us that everything was ready. She looked at us and said "Good Luck!"

Bill and I shrugged our shoulders and stripped. Once we were naked we both put on our hoods that protected our heads completely except that the hood ended at the end of our nose, leaving us able to breathe and drink (and maybe some other things). We looked at each other, took deep breaths and left the bedroom. We entered the kitchen and Cindy was there waiting. She grinned and came over to us. "Thanks for playing with us, Bobby." She put her mouth by my ear. "In case I forget to tell you later. You look fantastic and I love you so much. Thank you for doing this." She patted us both on the ass, put her hand up for us to stay there, and then walked into the other room. We could hear her clearly.

"Ladies. You all know that this is a sex-themed party." There was a light murmur of approval and one woman shouted out 'Fucking A'. "There is a part of this that nobody knows about until this moment. My husband has agreed to stay away today so that I could have this party. I have also arranged some special entertainment." We heard some snickers and guesses on what the entertainment would be. "No, these are not strippers. These are normal guys who have agreed to help us have a CFNM party." She waited. A couple of women knew what she was talking about and whooped it up, but a few were confused. "CFNM stands for Clothed Female, Nude Male. These two guys will serve us and wait on us while naked. They are not slaves, they are servants. Please treat them nicely and they will take care of all our needs." Cheering.

"Ladies, I think we need nametags so that the servants can properly address us." She went to our desk drawer and pulled out some stick-on nametags and a marker. She went to the large square coffee table that we had and put the items down. "Ladies, please put Miss and your first name on the tag. For instance, I'll be Miss Cindy. That way the servants know who we are and can properly address us." I could hear the movement and scribbling as the ladies all put on their nametags. After a few minutes, I heard Cindy address them again.

"Without further ado, here are our two servants. Bobby, please come out."

I watched Bobby as he walked out and moved around so that I could see him from the kitchen. He no longer had an erection, and was a little tentative, but walked out and faced the audience. There were a couple of catcalls. These women were pretty bold and Cindy had told me that most of them were married. Cindy was seated closest to the kitchen and motioned Bobby over.

Cindy addressed them again. "Ladies, I need to show you how to meet and greet your servants. They will walk up and introduce themselves, with their hands behind their back. Bobby, come over and do so."

Bobby walked over in front of Cindy striking the appropriate pose. His dick was almost completely erect now. "I'm glad to meet you Miss Cindy. I'm Bobby."

Cindy reached out and grabbed his dick and shook it like she was shaking hands. "Happy to meet you, too, Bobby." She finished and pointed to her right. "Now greet all the other ladies." Bobby moved down the line and each woman shook 'hands' with his dick and introduced themselves. When he was done, Cindy pointed to the center of the room. "Please wait in the center of the room, Bobby."

She turned to the ladies and pointed to the kitchen again. "And now, here's my favorite, Jack."

I took a deep breath. I had a little chubby, but was not fully hard. I was excited and a little apprehensive, but after being on display in the hotel room at Cindy's conference, it was a little easier to walk out in front of this new group of women. I walked out and stood in front of Cindy. "Glad to meet you Miss Cindy. I'm Jack." She shook my dick and pointed me to the next lady. By now I was fully erect and bouncing. I approached each woman and introduced myself. I was handled by warm hands and cold hands. They all smiled and giggled as they handled my dick. By the time I reached Suzanne, who was last, I was leaking a little precum. She looked at it as she shook 'hands' with me and then leaned over and took a long suck. Everyone stared at her.

"Sorry, but it seemed a shame to waste it." The other ladies just smiled.

Miss Mary laughed and looked at her left hand. "Shouldn't a married woman be a little careful?"

Suzanne giggled. "Yeah, I guess so. I'd sure hate for my husband to see me sucking another man's cock!" She was staring at Bobby as she said this and I could see him smile.

Cindy stood up and went over to Bobby. "You mean like this?" She leaned over and gave his cock a quick suck. "Yeah, I see what you mean!" Everyone laughed. "Ladies, we are now ready to start the party. Anyone need another drink?"

A couple held up their empty glasses and Bobby and I responded. I walked up to a plain, but fairly nice looking redhead. Bobby took the busty blonde. I asked her what she wanted and she grinned and looked down at my dick. Then she looked up and said she wanted white wine. I took her glass into the kitchen and Bobby came up beside me.

"White wine here, too." I poured both of them and we looked at each other. We reentered the den and the women were laughing and giggling. Bobby and I returned and provided the drinks to the ladies. We took several more orders as the ladies talked and after each delivery stood off to the side to act like we were proper servants. Most of the women continued to stare at our cocks and many of their discussions centered around them. A few even took the liberty to fondle our ass or dick while we delivered their drinks.

"Okay, ladies, I think I want to have my birthday cake now. Jack, Bobby, please bring the cake in and prepare for it to be eaten."

Bobby and I went into the kitchen and retrieved the two cakes that were on a cookie sheet, two spatulas, and 8 spoons. We walked back into the den and approached the table. Cindy and Suzanne came over and Cindy took the cookie sheet. The women were all staring as Bobby lay down. Suzanne took the two spatulas and lifted the cake off the sheet. She turned to Mary. "Mary, hold that dick straight up for me while I thread this needle." Mary kneeled next to Bobby and held his dick straight up. Cindy slowly lowered the cake over his dick and all the ladies were smiling and whispering to each other. His dick barely poked out from the center. Once that was done, I lay down on the other side of the coffee table and Suzanne asked Stephanie to hold my dick. I was hard as a rock and the cake easily went down over me, leaving my mushroom head sticking out the top. Suzanne and Cindy put the cookie sheet and spatulas aside and handed out the spoons. Some of the ladies were still in shock at the display in front of them.

Finally, Miss Stephanie spoke up. "Well, that is a very original presentation of cake." All the other ladies laughed. "I think that would be a very big hit in some restaurants." They all laughed again, and then they arranged themselves four to each cake to begin eating. Mary, Jean, Jennifer, and Stephanie were on me and Cindy, Suzanne, Audrey and Debbie were on Bobby.

I lifted my head and watched as they all used their spoons to scoop up pieces of cake and work their way down, displaying more and more of our erections as they went. Finally, Miss Jennifer, with the big tits, leaned over, providing a scrumptious display of those massive mammaries and sucked on the head of my dick. "I need some protein with all this sugar." She looked over at Cindy. "Is that on the menu?"

Cindy giggled. "Have at it girls, you are welcome to get all the protein you want."

About that time, I saw a flash and noticed that Suzanne had taken a picture of Jennifer sucking my dick. That brought a reaction.

"Wait! We need to have a rule about photographs. I'm married and would prefer that there not be any photos taken at all."

Cindy looked around the room. "Well, I think everyone except Stephanie and Audrey are married, so does everyone agree to that?" There were murmured agreements all around and Suzanne put away her camera.

Suzanne looked around. "I'm married, too, but I thought it might be nice to have just couple of momentos."

Jennifer responded quickly. "That sounds great now Suzanne, but in a year, if someone forgets something on a hard drive or phone, it could turn up anywhere. I love my husband and I can't afford to have that happen. After all, this is just a little fun between women, right?"

Suzanne grinned. "And servants."

Jennifer looked at my dick that she was still holding while the discussion carried on. She blushed. "I... well, I...." She looked around the room and everyone was waiting for an answer. Since almost all of them were married, I think they were wondering where this was going as well. "Oh, fuck it!" She dropped her mouth back down on my dick.

Cindy suddenly piped up from the other table. "Yeah! Let's suck some dick." The women started smiling again. She leaned over and started licking and slurping on Bobby. It was only about 30 seconds later that Bobby started moaning and Cindy pulled off him. "Ladies, I think this dick is gonna spew. Who wants some cum?" Mary moved in next to her and quickly shoved her mouth over Bobby's dick. Several sucks later, he came, loudly, into her mouth.

Mary sat back. "Hmm. Not bad. Thank you, Bobby."

"Thank you, Miss Mary." Bobby smiled and sat up. Jennifer was still going to town on me, but I was not going to cum anytime soon.

Cindy pushed Jennifer some more. "Honey, I think he's going to take a while like that. Why don't you give him some more motivation? Show him your big tits." Cindy knew I liked to see big tits when I had the chance because she was a small, tight, package with only B-cups.

Jennifer pulled back and didn't even hesitate. She pulled her blouse off over her head and whipped off her bra. Her nice, large tits were there for everyone to see. Some of the women appeared to be a little shocked, but Jennifer was caught up in the moment and wanted my cum. She had been to the side of me, but moved to between my legs and pulled to help me scoot down to the edge of the table. Now my ass was right on the edge, putting my dick right into her tits.

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,683 Followers
12