What a Deal! Ch. 15

Story Info
The CFNM party gets interesting... for the women!
4.7k words
4.39
48k
8

Part 15 of the 31 part series

Updated 02/24/2024
Created 03/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,699 Followers

A reminder that this is a Non-Consent/Reluctance story. If you don't want to read about sex where someone is put into that position, then stop now and move on.

From the last story

I walked over to the table and retrieved the presents. I couldn't wait to see what was in them. There were only four, but that was going to be enough to provide some entertainment. I carried them over to Cindy and put them on the floor next to her.

Cindy reached out and grabbed my dick. She pulled the condom off and handed it to me. "I think you can throw this away now."

I disposed of the condom and the ladies readied themselves for Cindy to open her presents by ordering more drinks.

Recurring Cast

Dennis, 41 years old, 5' 11", 175 lbs, brown hair, blue eyes, Cindy's husband.

Cindy, 41 years old, 5' 4", 105 pounds, brown hair, blue eyes, Dennis' wife.

Diane, 41 years old, 5' 7", 140 lbs, auburn hair, green eyes, recently divorced friend of Cindy's.

Becky, 38 years old, 5' 9", 155 lbs, blonde hair, blue eyes, Cindy's friend, widow.

Jack, 42 years old, 6', 185 lbs, black hair, brown eyes, Louise's husband.

Louise, 38 years old, 5' 4", 130 lbs, blonde hair, brown eyes, Jack's wife.

Jackie, 19 years old, 5'6", 125 pounds, dark brown hair, blue eyes, neighbor girl.

Katy, 19 years old, 5'6", 115 pounds, blonde hair, blue eyes, Jackie's friend, now Dennis' sub.

Suzanne, 36 years old, 5'5", 125 pounds, brown hair, brown eyes, neighborhood acquaintance.

Bill, 38 years old, 5'9", 170 pounds, black hair, brown eyes, Suzanne's husband.

Brittany, 27 years old, 5'8", 120 pounds, red hair, blue eyes, Jimmy's wife.

Jimmy, 29 years old, 5'10", 160 pounds, brown hair, brown eyes, Brittany's husband.

It was time for Cindy to open her presents and as she readied for opening them, the ladies who had displayed themselves got dressed. Soon it was just Bobby (Bill's alias) and I (Jack was my alias) who were naked. Cindy asked us to stand in the center of the room facing the ladies. She didn't start opening the presents until everyone had drinks and we were standing there for the ladies perusal.

The first present Cindy opened was in fairly small box. It was from Jean and Jennifer. When she ripped it open she squealed and laughed. She picked it up and showed it to everyone. It was one of the very expensive solid glass dildos. It was a little larger than my dick; probably about 8 inches long and had a normal width. It had a realistic circumcised mushroom head and a couple of raised portions to simulate large veins. She ran her hands up and down it and giggled.

"I guess I'll have to try this out when my husband is not around." She laughed and threw me a glance. I smiled. She then passed it down the line so that everyone could feel and examine it. While they were oohing and aahing over the dildo, Cindy moved on to the next box.

This box was a little larger and more like a book shipping box. It was from Suzanne. When she opened it she smiled and got a very nasty grin on her face. "Hmmm. I wonder how I can use these?" She pulled out the package and held it up. It had two sets of handcuffs in it. It said 'His and Her Cuffs' on it and the lining of the men's was blue and the lining of the women's was pink. Cindy grinned and didn't hide the fact that she was staring at me and Bobby.

Suzanne laughed. "I thought you might be able to figure out how to make good use of those." That made everyone giggle and the ladies started discussing various uses.

Cindy put the box down and studied the cuffs a little. Then she passed them along so that everyone could see them.

The next gift she picked up was again in a rectangular sort of box with not much height. Another that looked like it could be a book. She announced that it was from Mary and Audrey. Knowing what I knew about those two and just from the short time I knew them, I figured it was something interesting. Cindy opened the box and let out a big laugh. "Oh, my. I'm going to have to figure out how and when to use this. You ladies are bad. I don't even know how this would work." She held it up. It was a strap on. It had a purple harness and two dildo attachments. The first was a very small, about 4" and not very large and the second was about my size, 7" and somewhat thick, but not enormous.

Cindy passed it down and waited for each to discuss it before moving on. Debbie gasped as she realized what it was. I could even tell that there was a picture of one woman fucking another on one side of the package. Stephanie let out an 'Oh, my' and passed it along. They all seemed enthralled with it.

Finally, Cindy picked up the last box. It was from Debbie and Stephanie. I watched Debbie blush a little as Cindy opened the package. She was obviously not that comfortable with what was in there being opened in a public forum.

Cindy laughed and threw back her head. "Oh, my. I think you guys are trying to get me into trouble." She held it up and it was a set of three black butt plugs. There was small, medium, and large, with the large one being two inches in diameter. "I don't know if I want my husband to find these!" She grinned and the ladies laughed. I tried not to grin too much.

She passed those down and then asked me to get her another drink. Suzanne asked for Bobby to get her another drink and as we went into the kitchen I could hear Cindy call the ladies together. When we reentered the room, they were all gathered around the coffee table laughing and giggling. We provided their drinks and then Cindy asked us to return to the kitchen and wait to be called back in. We went into the kitchen. Finally, Suzanne came in to get us. When she did, she walked up to her husband and started fondling his dick.

"Honey, I want you to make sure you cum quickly. I want it to be you that we take advantage of." She leaned over and sucked on his dick for a few seconds and then came up and kissed him.

Bobby smiled. "Of course, honey. I just hope it's something good."

"Oh, yes, baby, it will be wonderful for you and me. I think the other ladies will be a little shocked, but they will love it as well. I love you." She kissed him and then turned to me. "Try to hold on."

I looked at her questioningly. "Okay, I guess."

She patted me on the arm. "C'mon. You'll see. Let's go."

When we entered the den, they were all sitting down and Suzanne joined them. Some were stifling giggles and staring at us. Bobby and I were both semi-hard. I wondered what was going on here, but I didn't have to wait long for Cindy to tell me. She stood up right in front of me and Bobby.

"Okay, gentlemen, we have decided to have a contest. Here are the rules. You will be handcuffed with your hands behind your back. We are going to line up in the order we are now, from me to Suzanne, and I will start with Jack. I am going to come up to you and start jacking you off. I will have 30 seconds." She pointed to the large clock we had on the mantle. "Those not actively giving a hand job should be calling time." She turned back to me and Bobby. "Every 30 seconds we will move along. We will move from Jack to Bobby and then back to the end of the line. It will behoove you to win. The one who orgasms first is the loser. The winner will get the smaller butt plug in his ass, the loser the larger one. After that we will get our drinks refreshed and relax while you guys wear the butt plugs. Finally, the loser will get fucked in the ass by the woman who makes him cum with my new strap on." Cindy stared at me, watching to see my reaction. I knew that Suzanne was watching Bobby the same way. I glanced at Bobby and I could see him give a slight nod and smile to her and I stared at Cindy. She was telling me, but kind of asking me. I knew that Bobby usually had a hair trigger, so I nodded slightly, hoping I wasn't going to get fucked.

Cindy smiled and motioned everyone to get into position. She whispered in my ear. "Good luck. I love you."

I just readied myself for the onslaught. Someone yelled go and Cindy started jacking me off. She knew exactly how it liked it, so in this case she took it easy on me. I think she knew I was hoping not to get butt-fucked.

After the 30 seconds, Cindy moved to Bobby and Stephanie started jacking my dick. I looked at her and she smiled at me. Time again and we rotated. I stared into space and tried not to think about the new women that were fondling and jacking me off. Finally, Suzanne reached me and she whispered to me. "I'll get him to cum. Just hang in there." She jacked me off and she didn't take it easy. She worked me over pretty well. Since we had both already cum once, it was taking a while. Finally, they yelled time and Cindy was back to me and Suzanne was back to her husband. I could hear the ladies giggling and discussing their time jacking us off. Since they were all lined up behind Cindy to my right and Bobby was on my left I overheard Suzanne's whispered comments.

"Cum for me, honey. I want to be the one to fuck your ass. I can't wait to fuck you in the ass and then when we get home for you to return the favor. Cum, baby, cum."

I turned and looked down just in time to hear and see him do exactly that. He grunted and started shooting off all over the coffee table.

Suzanne rejoiced. "Yeah, Bobby. Shoot that cum for me. I'm gonna love fucking your ass!"

I looked at Cindy and she smiled. She turned to the other ladies as they all moved to be able to watch Suzanne milk the last of Bobby's cum out. They were all giggling and laughing as Suzanne made the statement about fucking him in the ass.

"Okay, ladies. The winner has been declared to be Jack. Let's get the winner and loser plugs."

The plugs suddenly appeared out of nowhere and I looked at Cindy. She grinned at me evilly. "Ladies, I think we should let Jack stay hard for a while, don't you?" There were murmured agreements all around.

Cindy looked at me and Bobby. She grinned at me and winked. "Okay, boys, time to be plugged!" She received encouragement from the others. She took me by the arm and Suzanne took Bobby. They helped us kneel down, with our hands still cuffed behind us, and leaned us forward over the coffee table. I watched as they pushed our chests down onto the table. Bobby was pushed directly into where his cum was all over the top. The ladies all watched and Mary said that she found that very hot.

Once we were bent over, our asses in the air, they all gathered behind us.

I felt Cindy handling my balls. "Look how his balls are sort of pulled up. I think he was almost ready to cum." She handled them and then I felt two or three other hands feel them and run all over my ass. It was actually quite a turn on to be fondled by them without being able to see who it was.

"Hand me the lube." I heard Cindy ask for it while I could hear the ladies discussing the difference in the look and feel of my balls and ass to Bobby's.

I felt Cindy drip some lube onto my ass, just above my hole and then start to run her fingers over it and smear it around. "Here, Suzanne." I heard her say as she must have handed the lube to Suzanne. "Wow, look how easy my finger goes in." Cindy was showing them how easy it was as she slowly slid one of her fingers in and out of my ass. The finger fucking was keeping my dick hard and I was wondering what the butt plug was going to do. "Okay, a couple of you lube up the plugs." I heard some movement, but couldn't see. Then I felt the tip at my hole. "Relax, Jack. Here it comes." I felt it slowly slide in. It was well lubricated and it went into me fairly easily.

"Okay, Bobby, here comes yours." I heard Bobby moan a little as Suzanne was obviously sliding it into him.

I felt Cindy stand up. "What do you think, girls? Do you like our servants with their asses plugged." That definitely brought a murmur of approval.

Someone was more than approving. "I think I'm going to have to try this with my husband."

Several woman giggled, then Cindy moved in front of me. "If any of you want to see what it feels like to put it in, go ahead and pull it out and put it back in. You can do it to either of these guys." She smiled at the two of us and I immediately felt someone slowly pull out my plug. Then it went back in slowly. I heard Bobby moan as he was probably experiencing the same thing.

"Did you see how his ass slowly closed up after I pulled it out? That was interesting." An unknown voice was enjoying my predicament.

After having this done to me a couple more times, Cindy ended their playtime. "Okay, let's get Jack back up." She came around and two ladies took my arms and helped me up. Cindy then released my cuffs and I rubbed my wrists. "Jack, I think some of us need some drinks while we get Miss Suzanne into her harness."

I took some drink orders, my dick was still very hard and being fondled by the women, and I was feeling stuffed as I walked around with the small plug up my ass. I returned with some drinks for the ladies and found them laughing at their first attempt to get Suzanne into the harness. Apparently, they put it on the wrong way the first time. Finally, they got it on her, fixed the smaller of the two dildos (thank god for that) and she dropped her skirt back into place. She had put it on under her skirt. She paraded around with her 'dick' poking up at her skirt and they all thought it was hysterical.

Finally, she ended up behind Bobby, who was still bent over the coffee table. She reached down, fondled his ass, and then gave it a nice slap. "Such a nice ass. I am going to love fucking it. What do you say, Bobby?"

"Yes, Miss Suzanne, I am ready."

Suzanne pulled off her skirt. "That's not what I want to hear. I want you to tell me what you want me to do, Bobby." She slapped him on the ass.

Bobby seemed to be enjoying this and responded appropriately. "Please, Miss Suzanne, take out my butt plug and fuck me in the ass."

I could see the ladies looking at each other at the way he responded to that. I think they were shocked at his willingness. At the same time they seemed to reach a new level of sexual confidence and dominance. They all started egging Suzanne on as she readied herself to butt fuck her husband.

I stood there and took the whole thing in, glad it wasn't me. But I also knew I wasn't out of the woods yet. I was still standing there with a hard on and a plug up my ass.

"Hand me the lube." Suzanne kneeled behind Bobby and appeared to be ready. She reached up and pulled out the butt plug, then took the lube that was offered to her, put it on the dildo, and leaned forward to take Bobby's butt-fucking virginity.

Suzanne eased it forward and Bobby moaned. "God, this feels weird." Suzanne spoke and everyone laughed. "I've never thought about what it would feel like to have a dick and fuck someone." She kept easing it forward until the small dildo was buried into his ass. I watched as the ladies all stared at it.

Suzanne reached forward and grabbed Bobby's hair to lift his face up a little. "How's it feel to be fucked, Bobby?"

"It feels weird, Miss Suzanne."

"Do you want me to continue?"

"Yes, please, Miss Suzanne, continue."

Bobby was entering a much more submissive role that I thought he would play. I knew that he let Suzanne fuck around and that he had watched me fuck her, but I didn't know that he would be this submissive.

Suzanne started moving in and out, trying to fuck her husband in the ass, but she was not as proficient as a man at thrusting in this manner. It still managed to stimulate Bobby and he was moaning and moving his hips in time to the thrusts. His eyes were closed and Suzanne was holding him by the handcuffs on his wrist as she finally managed to get into a rhythm.

Suzanne stopped for a minute and reached under Bobby. "Yeah, he loves it. He has another hard on. I think we need to change positions."

Suzanne suddenly pulled out and stood up. She went and sat down on the couch, the small dick sticking up from her harness. "Come here and sit on my dick."

Bobby stared for a second and looked around the room. I wondered if she had pushed him too far and if he would suddenly back out. But instead he stared at it and spoke. "My hands are cuffed. I need some help." Audrey and Stephanie were immediately at his side and helped him turn around for his penetration. He slowly leaned back and they assisted him, each had one hand under an arm and one hand on his ass as he was lowered. Suzanne was holding the dick up with her left hand and keeping track of his asshole with her right. She had them adjust him a little and then they slowly settled him back onto the fake dick. He groaned, but his dick was hard as a rock. Suzanne started bouncing her hips a little and Bobby rocked and they were able to get a little thrusting movement of the dildo in his ass.

At the same time Audrey reached down and started jacking him off. "He's so fucking hard again." She looked right at him. "You really liked being fucked in the ass by a woman, don't you?"

Bobby stared back from about 18" into her eyes. "Yes, Miss Audrey, I love having Miss Suzanne fuck me in the ass." Bobby appeared to be ready to acquiesce to anything the women wanted now and it was making me uncomfortable.

Cindy called me over and told me to get two dining room chairs and put them about 1 foot apart. I did so. She told me to stand there and watch as the ladies were now taking turns jacking Bobby's cock while they helped Suzanne fuck his ass. They had pushed him back against Suzanne's chest, his hands still trapped between them, and work working him over. Some were becoming even more aggressive. I kept hearing things like 'Fuck him good, Suzanne' and 'Tear up that ass'.

Finally, Bobby could take no more and yelled that he was cumming. All the ladies stopped and watched as Stephanie, who now had control of his cock, jerked him hard and pointed his dick at his chest. The first spurt hit him in the bottom of his chin and the rest spurted over his belly. He was finally completely spent and the ladies all relaxed and sat back.

Suddenly I heard a click and turned to find Cindy taking a picture of Suzanne and Bobby. I looked over and Suzanne was smiling.

"Sorry, Suzanne, but I just had to have a shot of that for posterity."

"No problem. I can't wait to get a copy."

Mary agreed. "I definitely want a copy of that."

They all picked Bobby up and left him standing there watching with his hands cuffed.

Cindy put the camera down and approached me. "Now we have to take care of Jack's very hard and leaking dick."

I looked down and I was definitely dribbling pre-cum.

Cindy pulled me over to the two dining room chairs. "Lay down across the chairs with your dick hanging down between them." I did so, feeling very vulnerable. The last time this happened, I was taken advantage off and I was feeling the nervousness after I watched what they did to Bobby. But I loved my wife and I was going to trust her. She knew my limits and saw what had happened last time. I just had to go with the flow. "Somebody bring me a plate to put on the floor." A plate suddenly appeared under my dick. I could lower my head and look under the chair at the plate and just see my dick sticking down past the seats of the chairs.

Cindy was still in charge. "Gather round ladies. We are going to take turns jacking him off onto the plate. I will go first on his ass and Suzanne on his dick. One lady jacks his dick, two hold his butt open, and one uses the butt plug to fuck his ass. Ready?" I could hear the murmurs, but couldn't see anything. I felt my ass cheeks being pulled open and then a hand grabbed my dick. As another starting pulling out and thrusting the plug in and out of my ass, the hand on my dick started jerking me off. I was not going to last long, but they prolonged it by changing often. I must have gone thru about 5 women on the plug and my dick when I could feel it building.

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,699 Followers
12