What a Deal! Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She relaxed a little. "I was hoping you'd find out where she was going so that we could... I mean, so that I could make sure she's safe and talk to her about this. I know she's 20 years old, but she has been fairly shy most of her life. I just want to make sure she's okay."

"No problem. I'd love to take the job. Did Suzy cover my standard fee, rates, and the contract I'll ask you to sign?"

"Yes, sir." She looked up at me quickly, realizing she said 'sir'. "I mean yes, thank you John."

"Okay, so just a couple more facts. Where do you live?"

"1556 Sycamore."

I stared at her for a second, trying to portray that I was a bit surprised. "Did you say 1556 Sycamore?"

"Yes, is something wrong?"

"What? Oh, no, it's just that that is very close to the office here. It should be easy for me to track your daughter and find out what's going on. Do you have a picture that you brought so that I'll recognize her? If not, I'll just watch the house until she leaves."

"I didn't bring one to give to you. Will that be a problem?"

"No problem." I stood up and held out my hand. "I'll get to work on this right away, Becky, and call you when I have something, okay?"

"Okay, thank you." She shook my hand and left.

I called Suzanne in. "Suzy, you're not going to believe this. That woman moved into a house three doors down from mine."

Suzanne smiled. "How convenient."

"Yes, it is. It appears that her daughter has been out fucking around and maybe getting a little rough sex. Her mother is afraid for her. Sounds like my kind of girl." I slapped Suzanne on the ass and she yelped.

"Yes, sir. That sounds like your style."

"I think I'm going to head home very early today and see if I can find out anything about this girl. I'll call you later and maybe let you cum." I grinned at her.

Suzanne moaned. "Please, boss. I don't know if I can wait until tomorrow."

I grinned again and smacked her ass again. "Who said I was going to let you cum tomorrow?"

Suzanne's eyes went wide and she played it perfectly. She hung her head a little and chewed on her bottom lip. "Please, sir?"

"We'll see, Suzy. You are just so gorgeous when you are a little frustrated. See you later." I gave her a quick kiss while squeezing her ass and exited the room.

Francesca called cut. "Wow. Becky you actually looked nervous and hesitating like you really felt all those feelings. Excellent work."

Becky smiled. "Thanks. I hope this turns out well."

"It will. Now let's head downstairs for lunch. We have a busy schedule in order to get this done over a three day weekend."

After lunch it was time for the next scene. As I read the script I was amazed at the little story that had been concocted. Francesca told me that in this business, it was best just to have general script guidelines because everything had to look so off the cuff... and let's face it, it was mostly about the sex.

Francesca and Michelle got everything ready. In this scene I was going to catch my wife, who loved to submissive role-play with me, playing the domme with Becky's little girl. Yum!

We set up for the next scene in the living room. Cindy was supposed to be dominating Katy in this scene and I was going to come home early to catch them at play.

Francesca told Katy to drop her robe and she did. She was naked underneath it. She had Katy bend over the couch and told Cindy to get into spanking position. Cindy dropped her robe and was also naked. "Now when this scene opens, you are spanking Katy and demanding her obedience. Then, your husband will come home and catch you. You are not a slave, but the two of you love to role play with you as the submissive to him, so he is a little surprised by what he sees here. Everyone got it?" Everyone nodded and said yes. "Remember to keep going, no matter what happens. We can always edit it later or retake portions of the scene. Okay... action!"

Cindy stood behind Katy, staring at her ass for a few seconds. Then she grinned widely. She started running her hands over Katy's ass. "Such a nice tight ass. Whose ass is this, cunt?"

"Your ass, Mistress."

"And what can I do with this ass?"

"Anything you want, Mistress."

Smack! Cindy threw her first bare-handed spank onto Katy's ass. "I think I'm going to spank your ass, then fuck it."

"Yes, Mistress, please do it."

Smack! Smack! Cindy started raining her bare-handed slaps down onto Katy's delectable little ass. I was standing behind her and Francesca motioned me to move around the corner. They were going to put the cameras on the other side and get shots of her spanking her ass and rubbing her pussy and I couldn't be in the picture yet. I pulled back into the hall and waited. I could still hear them.

"Is that enough spanking, my little bitch?"

I heard Katy sniffling a little. "Y-Y-Yes, Mistress."

"Mmmm. You're very wet. You like be ordered around and spanked. You are a little submissive cunt, aren't you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Get my strap on out of the toy bag."

"Yes, Mistress." I could hear Katy digging in the gym bag that contained all the toys for this scene.

"Now put it on me." I could hear shuffling around.

"Yes, that's good. Now I'm going to sit down on the couch and you are going to suck my cock and then lift it up to eat my pussy, got it?"

"Yes, Mistress."

I heard the movement and the sucking started. I was waiting for some sign when Francesca came around the corner. She whispered to me. "Now it's time to make your entrance."

I stood up and came around the corner. Neither of the women could see me yet. I was just behind Cindy enough that I was out of her peripheral vision and Katy, of course, had her face buried in Cindy's crotch. She had pushed the dildo up out of the way and was feasting on her delicious pussy. I approached quietly and then lay my hand on Cindy's shoulder. She had been completely mesmerized by Katy's licking and jumped, startled by my sudden appearance. She started to play her role.

She pushed Katy away and struggled to her feet. "Oh my God, honey, what are you doing home?" She seemed to be trying to hide the fact that she was wearing a strap-on and had a nude woman kneeling at her feet with pussy juices all over her face. Katy just sat back on her feet and stared.

"Well, now that you mention it, I was hoping to come home and have a little fun with my slut wife, but I guess now I can have some really big fun!" I grinned.

"Uh... uh... well, you see, it's like this...." She couldn't even come up with anything.

I walked around the couch and grabbed her by the shoulders. "It's okay, my little slut, because I am going to enjoy the little present you have brought for me." I nodded toward a cowering and very scared looking Katy. "I can see you've been training her well."

Cindy smiled a little. "Yes, sir. This is Katy. I've been training her to be my submissive a little like I'm yours. She is very submissive and loves it when I control her."

"I dare say you have taken it a lot further than the role playing that we do. It appears that you have made her your slave. And I also understand that when I was out of town last week that you made sure you had company."

Cindy's eyes went wide. "You know about that?" She was playing this up well.

"Of course. It's my job." I looked the two of them over. "Now let's do a little playing. First, take off that contraption." While Cindy removed the strap on I continued with Katy. I put out my hand. "Hello, my name is Dennis, but you can call me Master."

She looked at Cindy and Cindy nodded. "Hello, M... Mas... Master."

I pulled her to her feet. "Let me see what we have here." I ran my hands over her firm tits and she sighed when I pinched her nipples. I turned her and took a firm hold on her tight ass, squeezing it and marveling at its wondrous firmness. I then reached between her legs and ran a couple of fingers thru her gash. She just stood there and trembled. I turned back to Cindy. "Very nice, slut. I see that you have excellent taste in young ladies."

"Thank you, sir." Cindy stood next to me and started rubbing my already hard dick. "Shall we undress you?"

I nodded and they undressed me in almost no time. Once I was naked, Cindy pushed Katy back to her knees in front of me and addressed Katy. "Well, cunt, do you think you deserve to have some of this dick?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Do you think you can take this dick in your pussy?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"What about your ass? Will it fit in your ass?"

Katy looked up with big eyes. "Yes, Mistress, if you wish it."

I smiled. This was working pretty well for me and I had an idea on the initial copulation. "Katy lay on the floor, face up." She lay down and looked up at me, focusing on my hard cock. "Cindy, sit on her face." Cindy moved over Katy and lowered herself to Katy's waiting mouth. I could see her tongue immediately go to work and Cindy moaned. I then knelt between Katy's legs and pushed them up and back. "Hold her legs up and back." Cindy took them and placed Katy's feet under her armpits, putting Katy's deliciously wet pussy on full display. I could see the cameras jockeying for the best shots. "Okay, slut, now guide my cock into this tiny little pussy." I leaned forward and Cindy took my cock and lined it up with Katy's cunt. "Now tell me what you want."

Cindy looked up at me. "I want you to fuck this little cunt. This cunt belongs to me and I want you to fuck it hard and deep."

I smiled and pushed my dick into Katy. Katy had been fucking a lot lately, but she still had a young, tight cunt. I pushed all the way in and buried myself. I then pulled out slowly and started a fucking rhythm. I was rocking back and forth and I could see that she was working on Cindy, but was distracted by the fucking. I then moved a little further forward to get my knees under me better, grabbed her hips, and started pounding her. Cindy smiled and leaned forward to kiss me. We kissed hard as the two of us used Katy for our sex toy.

Katy suddenly turned a little from licking Cindy. "Mistress, may I please cum?" Her voice was pleading and urgent.

Cindy smiled at me. "Yes, cunt, you may cum." She lifted herself off Katy and as I pounded her Cindy reached down and rolled her clit. Katy thrashed around, moaning and jerking and cumming.

When she calmed down I slowed my thrusting, finally took my still hard cock out of Katy, and looked at Cindy. "I think I need to fuck you and give your little slave here a cream pie."

Cindy smiled. "Oh, yes, sir, that sounds wonderful."

I thought she might get up from where she was still hovering slightly over Katy, but instead Cindy just turned around and got on all fours, her pussy still about 6 inches over Katy's face. "C'mon, baby, fill me up so that I can give Katy her treat."

I shuffled forward and sank my dick into my wife's beautiful pussy, both of us already soaking wet and needing no additional lubrication. She moaned and I immediately went to thrusting hard into her, watching as her ass cheeks bounced with each impact.

"Oh, fuck!" Cindy groaned as we both felt Katy's tongue under us, licking her clit and my shaft as it disappeared into her. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

I thrust harder and Cindy came hard, trembling and dropping her head to the floor, supporting it on her hands.

"My turn!" I managed to utter as I started cumming. I started pumping and pumping and filled Cindy up pretty good. It took a while for me to stop thrusting. It seemed that my body was on overload and couldn't stop twitching. Finally, after what seemed a long time, I pulled out and stood up.

Cindy remained in that position and I could see the cameras getting close-ups of Cindy's messy cunt. A small trickle of my cum started leaking out so Cindy suddenly rose up and flipped over next to Katy on her back. She pulled her legs back and stared at Katy. "You know what to do!"

Katy slowly leaned over and started lapping up the cum that was running down Cindy's ass, licking up thru her pussy and gathering all the escaping spunk. Then she attacked the source and started licking and noisily slurping up at Cindy's hole. She got on all fours and buried her face in there, which left her ass sticking up in the air at me. I moved into position and ran my hands all over her wet pussy, wetting my fingers. I then ran them up to her ass and slowly worked first one and then a second finger into her. I could see Francesca capturing Katy's pussy eating with one camera and Michelle capturing my fingering of Katy's ass with the other. Things seemed to be going well. Suddenly, Cindy announced she was cumming again and Katy latched onto Cindy's clit, causing her to cum and squirm and spasm under her until she pushed her away. I pulled my fingers out of her ass and sat back. I looked at the two of them and smiled.

"Okay, ladies, we are going to have a busy afternoon, so let's get something to eat."

Francesca yelled cut and we all stood up. Francesca was the first to speak. "That was excellent. You guys just keep having fun and we'll get a great movie out of this."

"What about the angles and giving you room to shoot?" I was curious since in the porn I had seen, the participants had always managed to leave room so that the camera could make sure that what they were doing was visible.

"This is an amateur porn film. It's not supposed to be the staged items that you see in most porn. This is for those who want to see people really having sex and not making staged arrangements to display what they are doing. What you guys are doing is fantastic." She looked at her watch. "It's been a long afternoon and Michelle and I are getting tired from holding those cameras, so let's take a break and we'll discuss the next scene, okay?"

We nodded and Katy and Cindy put on their robes. I got dressed and we went into the kitchen for some drinks. We were all a little dehydrated and needed a break.

I couldn't wait for the next scene.

to be continued...

12