What a Deal! Ch. 20

Story Info
Suzanne opens Bill's 'Princess' service.
5.2k words
4.55
27.6k
6

Part 20 of the 31 part series

Updated 02/24/2024
Created 03/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,686 Followers

A reminder that this is part of a Non-Consent/Reluctance series. If you don't want to read about sex where someone is put into that position, then stop now and move on.

This is a continuation of what would be considered a "stroke" story, or as I like to call then a Jack(off) and Jill(off) story. I got some requests to continue this not very serious, fictional sex romp, so I'll try to keep up.

In the last story, Suzanne gave Bill a very nice birthday present and then had him provide 'Princess Time' to both her and Katy. She was even considering allowing other women to experience 'Princess Time'.

Recurring Cast

Dennis, 41 years old, 5' 11", 175 lbs, brown hair, blue eyes, Cindy's husband.

Cindy, 41 years old, 5' 4", 105 pounds, brown hair, blue eyes, Dennis' wife.

Diane, 41 years old, 5' 7", 140 lbs, auburn hair, green eyes, recently divorced friend of Cindy's.

Becky, 38 years old, 5' 9", 155 lbs, blonde hair, blue eyes, Cindy's friend, widow.

Jack, 42 years old, 6', 185 lbs, black hair, brown eyes, Louise's husband.

Louise, 38 years old, 5' 4", 130 lbs, blonde hair, brown eyes, Jack's wife.

Jackie, 19 years old, 5'6", 125 pounds, dark brown hair, blue eyes, neighbor girl.

Katy, 19 years old, 5'6", 115 pounds, blonde hair, blue eyes, Jackie's friend, now Dennis' sub.

Suzanne, 36 years old, 5'5", 125 pounds, brown hair, brown eyes, neighborhood acquaintance.

Bill, 38 years old, 5'9", 170 pounds, black hair, brown eyes, Suzanne's husband.

Brittany, 27 years old, 5'8", 120 pounds, red hair, blue eyes, Jimmy's wife.

Jimmy, 29 years old, 5'10", 160 pounds, brown hair, brown eyes, Brittany's husband.

*

About two weeks after Bill got his birthday present, Suzanne came over. I was just finishing dinner with Cindy when she came in.

"Hey, guys, how's it going?"

My mouth was full of the marinated chicken breast I had cooked on the grill so Cindy answered. "Fine. How are things over at your place?"

"Very good. Bill has almost become as sexual as I am, and that means that I can find my fun at home."

"That's good." I finally finished chewing and joined the conversation.

"There's something that I wanted to discuss with you."

"Okay."

"I think I'm going to let Bill provide what we like to call 'Princess Time' to other women. Seeing him take care of Katy was a fantastic turn on to me and him both. And since then he's been insatiable. I think I like this idea. What do you guys think?"

I looked over at Cindy, thinking that a woman's opinion would mean more. She answered quickly. "I think that's a wonderful idea. Do you have everything figured out on how to do it, what to charge, etc.?"

"I think so. Bill went and took a course on waxing so he can shave or wax anything you want, and when I asked him if he would like that he said it was up to me. But his dick was hard as a rock as soon as I mentioned it. Then I went into the ground rules and he loved it even more."

Cindy jumped back in at the mention of the ground rules. "What are the ground rules?"

Suzanne explained. "The women will wear whatever they are comfortable with. If they are just getting a bikini wax, then they can wear the small bikini-like covering that Bill can manipulate around. If they want a Brazilian, then they have to obviously be nude. The other types they can work with Bill on. In any case, Bill will be in a Speedo, which I already bought and he looks really good in. It's actually kind of sexy seeing him try to hide his erection in it. Anyway, the cost will initially be $60. Then there are the special options."

I looked at Suzanne and smiled and Cindy grinned. "Like what?"

"Well, the first option is to allow Bill to provide the complete experience. This includes him bathing and washing the woman. That's an additional $10. If they want him to wash and dry their hair that's another $10. If they want to bathe themselves, then they can do that and Bill will just do the shaving and waxing. The shaving and waxing will include the underarms, the legs, and the pussy. Options for the ending include a few additional things as well. For instance, they can select the option to have Bill massage oil into the affected area and give the woman an orgasm. They can select to have him give them an orgasm with his mouth. They cannot ever touch his dick. That's only for me. Well, what do you think?"

I chuckled. "I think you and Bill have been giving this a lot of thought."

"Oh, yes. It took us three nights to arrive at all the final options. Every time we discussed it Bill would get so hard he'd ravage me." She grinned. "I loved it."

Cindy had been deep in thought, it appeared. "So you have to get Bill a license, right?"

Suzanne nodded. "Yes, we did. We applied and got it yesterday. We are ready to get up and running. But here's the final question. How do we advertise? We would like to keep this a small, fun type of enterprise. It's not supposed to be a full time job. How do we do that?"

Cindy was still thinking and spoke up finally. "I think we go strictly word of mouth. Then, if you get too many clients, they start backing up and Bill becomes in more demand, but you don't have to schedule more than you want. Do you need someone to be his assistant? You know, cleaning up, heating the wax, getting things ready, and maybe even being there to ensure the women feel safe at first?"

Suzanne thought about that for a second. "Yeah, that would probably be good."

Cindy smiled. "Good. Katy needs something to do between taking some classes and that would be good for her."

Suzanne was nodding. "I agree. That would be perfect. Okay, I'll discuss with Bill and we can start putting out the word."

Cindy stood up. "I'll go tell Katy." She left the room.

I pushed my chair back and grabbed my crotch. "Suzanne, if you have a few minutes...."

She grinned. "I could use a good piece of meat, but I really do need to get going. I have one more house to show tonight." She stood up and came over to me. She kissed me hard and squeezed my dick. "Sorry, gotta run." And she scampered out the door, leaving me, literally, with my dick in my hand.

By end of the next week, Bill had two reservations for Saturday. They were people that we knew. The first was Mary, who had been to my wife's birthday CFNM party and who we had conducted a mock home invasion on. The second was Brittany, the somewhat submissive, but slightly strong-willed redhead. Suzanne had me rig up a couple of small cameras to capture everything for these first two and record them onto their home computer. She had cleared it with the two ladies. She wanted to see how it all went. I volunteered, of course, to sit in their den and monitor the first day's recordings. I had a lot to do that weekend, but made the sacrifice (yeah, right!). Come to think of it, I think Suzanne wanted to watch the recordings for the same reason I did -- sexual fun!

Saturday morning arrived and I got into position. Mary was first and she showed up right on time at 8am. She had opted for the complete experience, but with shaving, not waxing, including the 'happy ending'. I figured she would want the happy ending.

Mary was not shy, but she looked just a little hesitant undressing in the bedroom. I think it was just nerves. In any case, she was soon naked and walked into the bathroom where Bill had a nice hot bath waiting. He stood there in his speedo, looking like an attendant at a public bath, very proper. I heard him ask her to step into the bath. Mary, who is about 5'5", maybe 130 pounds, jiggled wonderfully as she walked past him and climbed into the bath.

Next, Bill knelt on the floor, picked up some kind of a wash cloth, and started bathing Mary. She just lay there in the hot water and relaxed. He washed her all over and spent a little extra time on her tits and pussy. She grinned. After that, Bill had her sit up and he very carefully maneuvered her around as he shaved her armpits. He was very careful and precise. Then he had her sit on the edge of the tub as he also climbed in and sat on the edge of the tub. He lifted first her left leg and then her right as he applied some sort of light shaving cream and shaved her legs. Mary seemed completely relaxed.

For the final step, Bill asked Mary to sit on the back of the tub and spread her legs. Fortunately, Bill and Suzanne had a very nice tiled in tub and the back end had a nice flat spot for sitting. Mary sat back and opened her legs. Bill sat down in the water and went to work on her pussy. She had very little hair there as it looked like she regularly shaved, but she did have some stubble as far as the camera could pick up. It looked odd to see Bill there working so intently on her pussy with the razor. He was concentrating much better than I believe I could have. Mary just watched closely, probably to ensure that nothing bad happened to her lips since she didn't know Bill that well. In any case, Bill moved from side to side, pulling the skin taught, pulling the lips back, and making sure he got everything. Mary seemed to relax as it went on.

Finally, Bill stood up and said he was done shaving. His dick was straining at the speedo and I could see Mary smile. Bill asked her to slide back into the tub and she did. He slid behind her and pulled out the shampoo. Mary seemed to purr as he washed her auburn tresses. She didn't have long hair, but it was thick and he worked on it like he knew exactly what he was doing. He even massaged her scalp, which I thought was going to put her to sleep.

Then he announced he was done and stood up. He reached for the showerhead and pulled it down. He pulled the plug on the tub and turned the shower on. He rinsed Mary's hair off as the water drained and then asked her to stand. He rinsed off her body and Mary seemed very relaxed now. Bill finished and then asked her to stay there. He stepped out of the tub and dried himself off briefly before turning to Mary. He asked her to step out and she did. He then very carefully dried her off. First, he put her hair up in a towel like he had been doing it forever. I guess he had a lot of practice with Suzanne. Then he had her spread her legs so that he could make sure he got from her ass to her pussy dry and he lifted her tits to make sure he got under them where they hung slightly against her chest.

Once that was done, he asked her to sit down on a small chair in front of the Suzanne's vanity. She did and he proceeded to dry and brush her hair. Mary was almost putty in his hands by this point. I could see how being pampered like this was so popular. I had never been to a spa or anything, but having everything done for you had to be relaxing. Finally, after a few minutes, Bill said her hair was dry enough for the final steps. Mary smiled and they left the bathroom.

When they entered the bedroom, Katy was there and had laid out some sort of protective sheet over the bed and then some large towels. They directed Mary to lay face down on it and she did. Katy handed Bill some lotion and Bill proceeded to apply lotion all over Mary's back, ass, and legs. He spent almost no time on her ass. It seemed all very professional at this point.

It got more interesting when Mary was asked to turn over. Her nice tits pancaked a little and I reached down to squeeze my hard dick. Bill rubbed lotion on Mary's legs, starting at her feet. He reached the apex of her legs and bypassed her pussy. He worked his way up around her tits and completed everything except her tits and pussy. Then he very slowly worked it into her tits. Only now he was starting to do more than rub in lotion. He started lightly pinching and rolling her nipples as he came across them. Mary was starting to squirm. Bill then moved between her legs and pushed them apart. He rubbed something into her newly shaved region and then slowly stroked her along her crack. Her legs parted further and her outer lips started to separate.

Bill then lay down between her legs and started lightly kissing and licking her lips and crack. He was building her slowly towards her orgasm. He pulled her lips apart and buried his tongue in her and I could see her start moaning. Her hands came down and grabbed his head. I suddenly noticed Katy was moving closer and she leaned over and said something to Mary. Mary shook her head yes vigorously and Katy smiled. Bill was now licking all of Mary's pussy, including up to and over her clit. She was now moaning loudly and then Katy leaned over and started sucking on her tits. That was it for Mary. She wailed and jerked under the two mouths for a good minute. Finally, she flopped back on the bed exhausted. Bill and Katy backed off. Katy put a large towel over Mary and let her lay there for a couple of minutes. Finally, Mary stirred and sat up. She slowly got to her feet and took a couple of deep breaths. She was definitely sated by that experience. Bill grinned, his erection straining against his speedos. I had the same problem.

Mary hadn't said anything about touching Bill, but she had been told that it wasn't allowed, so she didn't bring it up. She started to dress and Katy handed her each piece of clothing as she did so. Bill's erection looked to finally be waning, but he was still smiling. While I was sitting there, Suzanne suddenly came into the room, startling me.

"So, how's it going?"

"He just finished Mary. She's coming downstairs now."

Mary finished dressing and came down the stairs just after I said that. Suzanne and I met her at the bottom of the stairs. She had the largest grin I had ever seen on her face. "Oh my god was that ever fantastic!" She was holding onto the railing pretty tightly. "I can barely walk. Suzanne, you are the luckiest woman in the world if you get treated like that even once a month."

Suzanne smiled. "Well, it's more often than that, but it's usually just the shaving," she paused for a second and looked pointedly at Mary, "and the happy ending."

"Whew!" Mary wiped her brow. "It was relaxing beyond belief. He bathed me so well and shaved me perfectly. When he washed my hair and massaged my scalp I thought I would fall asleep. Then, the happy ending, let me tell you, that man knows his way around a woman's body."

Suzanne grinned. "I know." The she gave Mary a mock poke in the arm. "Don't you go getting any ideas about stealing him either."

Mary grinned. "Damn! You foiled the next step in my plan. Well, I have to go. I need to go home and take a nap after that experience."

Mary left and Bill came downstairs. It was just after 10am and his next appointment was at 10:30.

He went straight to Suzanne. "Is everything okay? Did Mary enjoy it?"

Suzanne hugged Bill and gave him a big kiss. "She loved every minute of it. I think you made sure she'll be a repeat customer."

Bill smiled. "Excellent. She tasted really good."

Suzanne gave Bill a small backhand on his arm. "Hey, buddy. Don't get too attached to any other pussies, okay?"

Bill leaned over and kissed his wife. "Never, honey."

I rolled my eyes. "Okay, guys, this isn't some romantic comedy. You're making me sick with all this lovey-dovey stuff." Suzanne stuck her tongue out at me and I grinned. "Promise, promises."

Suzanne grinned back. "Later, big boy."

Suzanne headed toward the kitchen and called out over her shoulder. "I'm a little hungry; you need something to eat Bill?"

Bill looked at me and winked. "No, thanks, honey, I have some more pussy coming in a few minutes."

Suzanne stuck her hand around the door jamb and gave Bill the finger. He grinned. "Promise, promises."

Just then the doorbell rang and it was Brittany. Bill took her and led her upstairs where Katy had been cleaning up. I stayed in the kitchen and had a sandwich with Suzanne. After about 30 minutes, we headed back into the den and watched. Brittany had not wanted to have her hair washed, so Bill had already completed the bath and shaving and was now in the bedroom, rubbing lotion onto Brittany's beautiful backside. And it was a beautiful backside. He must be completely beside himself now, having to deal with the second beautiful woman he has bathed, shaved, and now was going to give an orgasm to.

Suzanne watched closely and grinned. "He's really good at this."

"I can tell. I think Mary left here euphoric."

About that time, Bill had Brittany turn over and he repeated the process on the beautiful redhead. I also noticed that she had not been completely shaved bare. She had had Bill leave a little arrow at the top, pointing to her love button and slit -- like anyone really needed any assistance to have their eyes drawn to that beautiful set of lips. Bill massaged her front and took particular care with her tits. She seemed to love it and was starting to squirm.

Suzanne chuckled. "Bill does have a great sense of knowing what turns a woman on. As soon as he touches her, he seems to be able to detect her smallest reaction and know that that's a good spot for stimulation."

I looked up at Suzanne. "Speaking like that, I would have to wonder if you've seen him in action with a third party before."

Suzanne looked at me. "No, I haven't, but the reason I started dating him is that my roommate dumped him even though she said the most wonderful things about his ability to give her orgasms. I had to find out for myself and she did not lie. He loves to worship a woman's body."

I reached up and cupped Suzanne's right tit. "What's not to love about the female form? I think it's one of God's greatest accomplishments."

She moved my hand away. "Not now, and yes, you would, you pervert."

I shrugged my shoulders. "Agreed."

We looked back and Bill was now slowly and methodically building Brittany up to a major orgasm. He was licking and kissing her pussy and her legs were rising up, the muscles tightening. Finally, she groaned loudly, her toes curled, her legs seemed to lock around Bill's head, and her body was rocked with several spasms. It looked wonderful and I was sporting major wood. "Shit, that was hot and I need to get some of that."

Suzanne smiled. "You are insatiable, you know that?"

"That's what you love about me." I gave her a grin.

"Let's go upstairs."

I followed Suzanne upstairs and found that just like Mary, Brittany had curled up on her side, basking in the afterglow of her 'Princess Time'. Suzanne went straight into the bathroom while I congratulated Bill on another wonderful job. Katy was in the bathroom cleaning things up and came out after a couple of minutes. She was wearing her 'attendant' clothes, which were a polo style top and tight shorts, both in white. The top had gotten wet and her nipples were showing through. The shorts were tight, her ass cheeks peeking out the bottom and she had a major camel toe. I walked up to her and ran my hand over her camel toe. She moaned.

"Oh, god, I'm so horny after watching that."

I grinned and then the arrival of a naked Suzanne caught my eyes. She walked over to the bed and sat down next to Brittany.

"Brittany, honey. It's time to get up and go home."

Brittany opened her eyes and looked at Suzanne and then over at Bill. His speedo did little to hide his erection straining against the material. She looked up at Suzanne. "I know it's not on the menu, but can I suck his cock and swallow his cum?"

Suzanne blinked a couple of times and looked over at Bill. He didn't say a word. She turned back to Brittany. "You know I don't usually let him play with other women. He's supposed to remain monogamous and I'm supposed to be the one who plays."

Brittany looked at her. "But he's bathing, shaving, and eating pussy of all these women who come for 'Princess Time'. Isn't that playing with others?"

"Not exactly. He's allowed to provide this service only because you are paying for it. He cannot have any sexual contact with his dick and you, as a client, are not supposed to touch his dick."

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,686 Followers
12