What A Diva Wants

Story Info
What Katie Lea wants, Katie Lea gets.
2.5k words
4.5
14.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written by both Dice Casden and Kristi as part of the D&K Universe

******

Hours before the start of a WWE Live Event that is featuring the RAW brand, Cody Rhodes, Brian Kendrick, and Paul London, all wearing jeans and t-shirts, are hanging out as they talk about the matches they are in later that evening. "Yeah... Hardcore and I are putting the belts up against Santino and Carlito again... even though we just beat them not to long ago on RAW..." Cody laughs.

"You're lucky... you don't have to face us..." London laughs.

"Yeah Cody! We got to face some local guys since Cade decked Murdoch, which threw our match with them out the window..." Kendrick adds before smirking, "But Paul and I should get a shot against you guys anyway... we are former WWE and World Tag Team Champions after all..." Kendrick says.

"Whoa hey hold on.... You want it, you got it, any time, any place, Hardcore and I will take you guys on..." Cody replies.

As Cody Rhodes, Paul London and Brian Kendrick continue their conversation inside of the opened locker room, the sadistically hot and vicious sister of Paul Burchill, Katie Lea, presses her lips together and narrows her eyes as she steps into the doorway "You three should be worried about my beautiful, charming brother Paul...and the wrath he will bring to all of you on RAW..." Katie Lea says with a wicked laugh as she casually walks into the locker room, wearing a short black skirt and a lime green top.

Cody, London and Kendrick all look at Katie, "Hey... this is the men's locker room..." London says.

"And your brother got lucky when he beat me...." Kendrick adds as he slightly glares at Katie Lea.

Katie Lea Burchill licks her sinister, luscious lips as she walks into the locker room and seductively looks at the three RAW Superstars "Does it seem like I care?" Katie Lea wickedly laughs and tosses back her sultry dark brown hair "You see...my beautiful, strong brother wanted me to go get warmed up for the match he and I have against Val Venis tonight...he told me to do whatever I wanted..." Katie Lea smirks "And...well I'm here to get what I want..."

Cody Rhodes raises an eyebrow, "You're here to get warmed up?" Cody asks as he looks at Kendrick and London who both shrug their shoulders as they look confused.

Katie Lea nods her head and narrows her eyes on Cody Rhodes "Yeah...I'm here to get what I want...and that's to be fucked rough and nasty..."

"Well... if she wants to be fucked..." London starts to say.

"We might as well take advantage... just knowing I fucked that asshole's sister will make up for him getting lucky with me..." Kendrick says.

Cody shrugs his shoulders, "Looks like you'll get what you want Katie..." Cody says

Katie Lea Burchill wicked laughs and tilts her head back "Oh I always get what I want!" Katie Lea says as she places her hands onto her smoothly rounded, sinisterly hot hips and casually glances at all three men "Now...I want to see those big dicks..." The trio of RAW Superstars take off their shirts first, revealing their toned and tanned upper bodies before they each start to undo their jeans. Cody lowers his jeans first, revealing his huge fourteen inch cock. Kendrick and London get their jeans down at roughly the same time, and they both each have nicely thick twelve inch dicks.

"Mmmm...ohhh yeah! Get the fuck over here!" Katie Lea firmly commands as the beautiful and sadistic sister kneels down on the floor of the locker room while Cody Rhodes, London and Kendrick circle around the beauty from RAW. Katie Lea places her left hand around London's cock and her right hand around Kendrick's cock as she starts to swiftly guide her sinister hands against their shafts while she leans her head forward and starts to flick her tongue against Cody's shaft.

"Mmmmm shit..." Cody moans as Katie Lea whips her tongue against the head of his cock as if she's teasing herself with the taste of his dick. London and Kendrick both lick their lips as Katie moves her hands up and down on their foot long cocks.

"Mmmmm..." Katie Lea moans and hisses seductively as she whips her wet tongue against the head of Cody's cock while she locks her seductive, sadistic eyes with Cody Rhodes. Katie Lea opens her mouth and lowers her head as she takes his impressive cock into her mouth and starts to bob her head smoothly. Katie Lea expertly sucks on Cody's cock while she moves her sinister hands freely against the shafts of Paul London and Brian Kendrick

"Ohhh yeah... mmmm fuck..." London moans as Katie twists her left hand around his cock while also doing the same with her right hand on Kendrick's shaft. Cody grits his teeth as Katie looks up at him with her seductively sadistic eyes as she bobs her head up and down on his fourteen inch cock.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Katie Lea Burchill moans as her sadistic, soft lips brush back and forth against Cody Rhodes's cock as she steadily works her head on his cock, bobbing up and down. "Mmmmm!" Katie Lea moans and hisses while she starts to rock on her knees, quickly and roughly moving her hands against London and Kendrick's cocks as she twists her hands on both cocks.

"Uhhh... stroke that dick..." Kendrick moans as he licks his teeth as Katie Lea jerks him and London off while she sucks Cody's huge cock. Cody bites his tongue slightly as Katie takes well over half of his dick past her sadistic lips.

Katie Lea presses her teeth against Cody's cock and slyly narrows her eyes as she starts to bob her head quickly on his impressively large and thick cock, while her teeth sadistically graze against his shaft. "Mmmmmm!" Katie Lea moans as she tightens her hold on Kendrick's cock, while lowering her left hand on London's shaft to firmly squeeze his ballsack.

"Ahhhh shit... suck it!" Cody moans as Katie skillfully moves her teeth against his cock while continuing to suck his cock with ease. London grits his teeth as Katie Lea squeezes his balls with her left hand, making him tense up, and Kendrick licks his lips as Katie firmly holds onto his shaft.

Katie Lea slowly lifts her head and takes a breath after impressively sucking on the cock of Cody Rhodes "Get the fuck behind me!" Katie Lea Burchill commands before she roughly jerks both London and Kendrick's cocks together as she amazingly opens her mouth wide and forces both cocks into her sinister, sadistic and extremely hot mouth.

"Ohhh god damn it!" Kendrick moans as his cock presses against London's shaft as Katie forces both dicks as far as possible into her mouth. Cody Rhodes smirks a bit as he steps around Katie and kneels behind her to roll up her short black skirt, revealing her hot British ass. The second-generation Superstar grabs hold of Katie's hips before he slams his entire saliva covered dick into Katie Lea's tight wet cunt.

"Mmmmmmmm!" Katie Lea sadistically groans around London and Kendrick's cocks as she wraps her sinister lips around both shafts as she starts to steadily bob her head on both twelve inch cock "Mmmm! Mmmmm!" Katie Lea Burchill moans as she quickly bobs her head while she immediately pushes her sinisterly hot body back against Cody's cock.

"Mmmmm fuck.... shit!" London moans as Katie bobs her head up and down on both his and Kendrick's dicks as Cody thrusts his cock into her from behind. Cody grits his teeth slightly as he holds onto Katie Lea's hips while he rams his cock deeply into her pussy.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmmm!" Katie Lea moans as she wickedly twists her head around London and Kendrick's cocks as her sadistic saliva drips down both shafts as she forces her head deeper down on both cocks. "Ohhhhhh..." Katie Lea moans as she rocks back on her knees to forces her sadistic hot ass back against Cody's muscular waist as she takes him deeper into her pussy.

"Mmmm uhhhh ahhhh awww ahhh!" Cody grunts as he pumps his twelve inch cock deeply into Katie's tight wet pussy. London and Kendrick each place a hand on Katie's head as she deep throats both of their thick twelve inch dicks.

Katie Lea narrows her eyes and glares up at London and Kendrick as she manages to perfectly lower her head further down on both shafts as her wet saliva drips down both shafts. "Mmmmmm! Mmmmm..." Katie Lea groans as she quickly rocks back and forth on her knees from Cody Rhodes deep and firm thrusts from behind.

"Fuck... she's a slut..." Brian Kendrick moans as his and London's dicks press firmly against the other as Katie's mouth is stuffed with both of them. Cody licks his lips as he slams his cock repeatedly into Katie's pussy and his balls smack between her thighs.

Katie Lea lifts her head of London and Kendrick's cocks as her wet, sadistic saliva drips down both shafts. "Ohhh! Ohhhh fuck that dirty pussy!" Katie Lea Burchill moans as she rocks back and forth on her knees from Cody's firm and deep thrusts.

"Mmmm ahhhh shit... mmmm!" Cody moans as he firmly and quickly thrusts his cock in and out of Katie Lea's pussy as she pushes back against him. London leans down and pulls off Katie's lime green top, uncovering her large round tits.

"Mmmm! Ohhh yeah! Fuck that pussy! Ohhhh I'm such a dirty little slut!" Katie Lea moans as she firmly pushes back against Cody's cock, pressing her sadistic ass back against Cody's muscular, tanned waist.

"Mmmmm ahhh yeah ahhh..." Cody moans as he begins to sweat slightly as he keeps pounding Katie's cunt with his huge cock.

Kendrick smirks, "How about taking two dicks at once...' Kendrick says as he looks down at Katie.

Katie Lea smirks and licks her luscious, sadistic lips "Mmmm...sounds truly wicked...and I want that!" Brian Kendrick smirks as he lays down on the locker room floor as Cody Rhodes pulls his cock out of Katie's wet cunt. Cody then gives Katie a firm smack on the ass, causing her to move forward towards Kendrick.

Katie Lea slyly licks her lips as she mounts her beautiful, sadistic body onto Kendrick's cock, firmly pushing down on his twelve inch shaft. "Ohhhhh! Yesssss..." Katie Lea moans and hisses as she starts to rock back and forth on his cock.

"Mmmmm fuck... that's one..." Kendrick moans as he puts his hands on Katie's large round tits as she rocks on his cock.

Paul London gets behind Katie once Cody moves out of the way, "Here comes number two..." London says as he proceeds to push his twelve inch cock into Katie's already stuffed pussy from behind.

"Ohhhhhhh! Ohhhhh fuck! Fuck that nasty pussy!" Katie Lea moans and tilts her head back as she starts to smoothly rock back against both cocks as they stretch out her sadistic, hot pussy. Katie Lea presses her lips together and closes her eyes as she rocks back and forth on both twelve inch cocks.

"Mmmmm ahhh yea..." London moans as he and Kendrick thrust their cocks in and out of Katie's stretched out pussy at the same time. Kendrick licks his head up and laps his tongue against her tits while Cody Rhodes walks round Katie so that he can tap her lips with his fourteen inch dick.

Katie slowly opens her sadistic eyes and glares up at Cody Rhodes before she opens her mouth, allowing his fourteen inch cock to slide into her wet mouth. "Mmmmmmm!" Katie Lea moans as she rocks forward on both cocks inside of her tight, sinister pussy as she starts to eagerly bob her head along Cody's cock.

"Mmmmm yeah... ahhh shit..." Cody moans as he grabs Katie's head as she bobs her head up and down on his fourteen inch cock. London and Kendrick both move their hands all over Katie's body as they ram both of their fat hard dicks deeply into her wet cunt as she rocks between them.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Katie Lea moans as she roughly bounces and jerks back on the two cocks of Paul London and Brian Kendrick while the sadistic sister starts to roughly and quickly bob her head along Cody's cock as she slaps her tongue against his cock.

"Ahhhh mmmm shit... ahhh yeah!" Kendrick moans as he thrusts his cock upward into Katie Lea's double stuffed pussy at the same time London rams his cock forward into her. Cody grits his teeth as Katie twists her head around his cock as she smacks it with her tongue.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmm!" Katie Lea moans as she roughly twists her head on Cody's cock as she grinds her sadistic, hot pussy against both thrusting cocks inside of her pussy, belonging to London and Kendrick. "Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Katie Lea moans as she wickedly twists her head on Cody's shaft.

"Mmmmm ahhhh... fuck!" Paul London moans as he pulls his cock out of Katie Lea's pussy just as he starts to cum on her round British ass.

"Ahhhh uhhhh!" Kendrick grunts as he feels cock along inside of Katie's wet cunt and he also starts to cum.

"Mmmmmm!" Katie Lea groans and impressively deep throats Cody's cock as she smoothly rocks her sadistically hot body back against London and Kendrick's throbbing cocks while their cum empties out of their cocks.

"Awwww... uhhh shit... mmm yeah" Cody moans as Katie Lea Burchill holds his fourteen inch cock deep with her sadistically hot and wet mouth as she lifts herself of of Kendrick's cum spent dick.

Katie Lea steadies herself on her knees as she quickly and impressively moves her head along Cody's impressive cock as she whips her tongue around his cock. "Mmmmm! Mmmmm..." Katie Lea moans as her lips grind on his cock.

Katie Lea steadies herself on her knees as she quickly and impressively moves her head along Cody's impressive cock as she whips her tongue around his cock. "Mmmmm! Mmmmm..." Katie Lea moans as her lips grind on his cock.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmmm!" Katie Lea moans and nods her head on Cody's cock as she deeply takes his throbbing shaft into her wickedly skilled and hot mouth. Katie Lea narrows her eyes as her lips brush back and forth against his cock.

"Ohhhh ahhhh fuck... ahhhh!" Cody moans as his cock starts to erupt within Katie Lea's mouth, and the hunky second-generation Superstar floods Katie's mouth with a huge amount of cum.

"Mmmmm..." Katie softly moans as she lifts her head from Cody Rhodes's cock and licks her sinister, luscious lips while she swallows his warm cum.

"Oh shit..." Cody moans as he licks his lips as Kendrick and London both look down at the sadistically hot sister of Paul Burchill.

Katie Lea smirks and leans back slightly "I always get what I want..."

-END-