What a Dumb Idea!

Story Info
Guy decides to scare his gf by hiding under her bed.
1.5k words
3.95
75.6k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A dumb thing to do.

It was junior year in college and we'd been dating almost a year. I was totally in love with her, I know now, but we still hadn't said it to each other. In fact technically we weren't even exclusive I guess. I was playing laid back, it's all good guy for some reason. Young and dumb might be the best explanation. But of course this is all hindsight. When the story starts it was just a regular Wednesday night. Regina was going to the library to study and was probably gonna pull an all nighter for an important exam the next day. I of course went out and drank. Why would that night be any different? The library closed at 11, and at 10:30, I was horny so I thought I'd stop by her apartment and see if she was back yet. Well she wasn't but i figured she'd be home soon. I was able to jimmy a window and sneak in and for some reason, it didn't occur to me that this really wasn't a good idea.

I got the idea that it would be hilarious to scare the shit out her when she got home. So how would I do this? The brilliant plan was to hide under her bed and I would reach out and grab her ankle when she would least expect it. Yes alcohol is a dangerous drug people. At some point I fell asleep under her bed and was awoken when she entered the front door. I figured it would take a while till she made it to the bedroom, so imagine my surprise when she burst thru the bedroom door, and not alone! Holy shit, what the fuck is going on! I saw two sets of legs and feet and new immediately they were all over each other. I was trapped, and did not know what to do. I was pissed off, and sad at the same time. Before I knew it the two of them were on the bed and all I could hear was desperate moaning and slurping.

He then said, "Oh my God you are so fucking hot!"

She replied, "You're really fucking hot too!'

"I'm gonna go to the library more often," he said as his tongue was obviously playing with hers.

I was wondering how far she would let this go but I didn't have to wait long for my answer.

In a frantic voice, "I'm gonna take your jeans off ok?"

"Ok go ahead", she was quick to reply.

I'm listening to a lot of tussling then I heard her giggle, "Umm, Scott, that was my jeans and my panties".

Jesus! Who the fuck is Scott! And I can't believe he is right now looking at my girlfriends naked pussy. And more importantly, why do I have the biggest, hardest erection of my entire life!

I didn't really have much time to ponder that question because from what I was hearing, it sounded like Scott was kissing Regina's stomach and making his way down to her pussy. Fuck! This guy was gonna eat my girlfriends pussy out with me less than two feet away from them; totally unbeknownst to them of course. And fuck, Regina was getting unusually vocal!

"Oh God! Oh my God! God that feels so fucking good!" She was moaning and going crazy.

"Oh my God Scott you're gonna make me cum!"

"Damn Regina you taste so fucking good I think I might cum in my pants!'

"Well we don't want that Scott, do we? Here, let me get those jeans off you so we don't have an accident," my little slut of girlfriend said in this husky, breathy voice that I don't recall ever hearing before. It was like a, I've never been this turned on in my life, kinda voice.

Ok, I guess I can admit at this point that there was plenty of noise so that it wasn't difficult for me to slowly unbutton my fly, and pull my cock out. I honestly felt like if I just touched it, I was gonna cum all over my self! As it turns out, I wasn't gonna have to touch it!

"Oh my God Scott, that's the biggest penis I have ever seen! Holy shit! Are you serious? I can't even wrap my hand around it! I have never...I mean I don't know if ...God it's fucking gorgeous! If feels so fucking good. It's like so hard but so soft at the same time! It's ..."

Ah yeah...I'm pretty sure it's in her mouth! Yup, it is. No mistaking that.

As I listened to Regina suck this guys huge cock, a stream of cum shot out of my dick, and hit me right in the face and yes some landed right on my lips and into my mouth. That hadn't happened since I was 15 and jerking off to the SI swimsuit issue!

"Regina that feels so fucking good, but I really would like you to get on your hands and knees so I can fuck you doggy style ok?"

I held my breath wondering if she would keep this from going all the way.

"Ummm, ok but can you go really slow? I'm not sure I can um ya know like ah .."

"I'm just gonna start by rubbing my cock on your pussy a little. You just look so sexy like this. Mmmmm, how's that feel?" This fucker was smooth!

"Fuck! Amazing! So fucking good! Just, hang on, don't move, let me do it. Ok, gentle...oh God, ok, that's it, right there, slow...slow... OH FUCK, OH MY FUCKING GOD, OH GOD, how much is that?"

"Not quite half, are you okay?"

I just came again!!

Out of breath Regina, "Yeah, I'm good, I'm really good in fact, just don't move, let me do it until I say."

I have this picture in my head of Regina on all fours, going forward and then back, on this huge cock, trying to get more and more of it in her pussy. She makes this groan every time she pushes back harder. And I'm rock hard again!!

"How much now?" She asked him.

"Three quarters, you're almost there. Can you get the rest?", fucking cheeky bastard!

"Ok Scott, now you can fuck me. You can fuck me as hard as you want with that big beautiful cock of yours. My pussy is yours tonight. Grab my hips and bury it all the way. AAAAHHHHHHH FUUUUUUCk MEEEEE!!"

The bed was jumping all round. I was afraid it was gonna crash down on top of me. Regina was now in the midst of one long huge orgasm like she'd never had before in her life!

Scott grunting, "You like that cock? Huh? You like it? You like that fucking cock?"

Regina, like Meg fucking Ryan, "Yes yes yes oh my fucking God yes, ahhhhh."

I came again!! Although now I was just blatantly beating off.

And then it stopped. Just like that. Just a lot of really heavy breathing. I really don't think it was more than ten or fifteen minutes! On the other hand it could have been 30 minutes. I have no idea!

"God Scott I have never cum that hard before."

"Neither have I Regina, that was incredible."

"Oh my God your dick is amazing."

"Well so is your pussy."

"Well right now your cum is leaking out of my pussy and as soon as you pull your cock out, there's gonna be a big mess."

"Want me to grab a towel or something?"

"Want to jump in the shower with me?"

"I'd love to Regina."

"But can I say something first?"

"Sure what?"

"Well, Scott tonight was great, and I had a really good time and well that sex was incredible, but..."

"Here it comes"

"Yeah. I should have said something sooner. I never expected this to happen. In fact this is so not like me, I guess I just got carried away. But the thing is, I kinda have a boyfriend that, well I'm not sure how serious he is about me but, I'm just like really into him!"

"You know Regina, I wasn't gonna say anything but, I'm kinda in the exact same situation believe it or not."

"Oh, well that's a good thing then."

"Yeah I guess it is Regina. Sooo, can I fuck you in the shower then?" He laughed out loud.

"How about a blowjob Scott, I'm pretty sore down there.!"

"I hope it's a good sore at least?"

"It's a really good sore Scott."

"Blowjob sounds great then Regina."

And with that they got out of the bed and walked out of the room naked. As I looked out I could see a big string of cum hanging down from between Regina's legs. And as they turned the corner, I saw an absolute tree truck swinging between Scott's legs. And I was hard again!

I snuck out of the apartment and started moping home. Only I couldn't help but pick up the pace because my cock was screaming at me to get home quickly and jerk me off again now!!

About a month later, drunk, I confessed to Regina everything that happened. And then we had the best sex we'd ever had together.

As we lay there in bed, Regina asked me if I'd like a repeat performance with Scott?