What a Fool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rhein1
Rhein1
319 Followers

With those final words she pulled from me and went to him taking his hand and in a throaty voice pregnant with desire she spoke, "well lover let's begin our adventure." The two left the room and walked down to Devon's Lexus where he opened the door for my wife and the two kissed one more time before Kate got in.

Before they were down the street I placed my wedding band on our dining room table with a note. One of the things I had done in the previous week was to have a jeweler cut through the ring. When that task was done I had him put an engraving on one side of the cut showing year we were married with the present year on the other side of the cut. The fact that my wife had never even noticed that I had not been wearing my wedding ring for days clearly spoke volumes about how much she even noticed me anymore.

The note I left was simple:

Karla,

I told you that you had to do what you had to do. When I said those words it was not an approval or acceptance of your actions, just an acknowledgement of them. When you find this note I will be gone. I am starting anew without you. The house is yours as I have signed a quit claim and most of the savings are yours now too. Have a good life and I truly hope you find happiness.

If you are trying to figure out why I had my wedding ring cut let me sum it up for you. Do you remember the day you first started this foolishness and you asked me how much I loved you? Well do you remember that I said just like my ring it will go on forever? The cut in the ring symbolizes the cessation of my love as a consequence of you betrayal. I had the two years inscribed on the ring to remind you of when we started and when we ended.

One last thing, tomorrow you will be served with the divorce papers citing irreconcilable differences and nothing could be truer than that.

I wish you luck on your new job and I know you will be great. Have a wonderful life.

Tom

Rhein1
Rhein1
319 Followers
12