What A Gift!

Story Info
Cousins find a new meaning for Christmas.
1.7k words
3.67
124.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dking4u
Dking4u
2 Followers

This reading is not for use by any other person or company unless permission from the writer is given.

On Christmas children are always very excited to see what they have gotten for Christmas. I am a eighteen year old boy who is bored with practically everything that is going on in my life until this one great Christmas.

Since my parents are divorced I travel from one house to the other. Christmas is basically the same. I spend one weekend with my mom's relatives and one weekend with my dads. I love very family's very much don't get me wrong, but I was not prepared for the gift I was about to receive.

My father, brother, and I were on our way to his side of the family's Christmas. I wasn't to excited to see any of the relatives because they can usually be a pain. On the drive up there I started to think about all the girls I had back home. I am not what you call a womanizer, but at the time I had had three girlfriends in two weeks. Not to say much I had scored at all with any of them though. I had been a virgin for what seemed like forever and I just couldn't wait to my hands on my first naked women. Anyways, while in the car I was thinking about all the events that I wished would have happened between all the girls and me. I started to notice my cock start to grow until my dad pulled off to a gas station. I got out and went to the bathroom to relieve the pressure that had built up in my pants. Myself, I am one of those teens who just couldn't keep his dick down. At the slightest thought my cock would stand up straighter than a redwood.

I was glad to get this hard on out of my way so nothing inappropriate would happen while I was having Christmas with all my aunts, uncles, and cousins. The drive was pretty boring, but it went fast with me sleeping. We hit our destination and I got out to great everybody that was there.

My uncles were giving me those really stupid handshakes that don't really mean anything. My aunts were giving me hugs and then came my cousins. I had three guy cousins, in which I had given some high fives too. And then I had two female cousins. When I came to give them a hug I had noticed that they had grown not only in size but in shape as well. One was a blonde named Liz and the other was a brunette named Ashley. Liz had long flowing hair that was just past her shoulders while Ashley had short hair just past her ears. Liz's body was very thin and didn't have much of an ass to what I could see. Ashley on the other hand had an ass let I could have any man bending down to touch. Both girls were still in a growth phase of their life at the age of 18, but still had pretty perky breasts for how small they were.

"Hey Dave!", they both chimed in.

I stopped looked them up and down, smiled and said, "You both have grown since I had seen you last."

Liz came up and hugged me and then Ashley did the same. As the night wore on everyone was conversing about the good ole' days. When I caught Ashley looking at me. I stared back expecting her just to laugh, but instead she flashed me a wink and gently licked her spoon clean. I was kind of set back to say the least. I stopped to think to myself, and said that she is only my cousin she couldn't see me as a sex object.

Dinner finished and everyone then we sat around the tree to exchange gifts. The kids were all kind of excited to see what they had gotten, but I on the other hand was waiting for something very special. As I got a couple of presents they were the usual clothes. I finished all the gifts when Ashley again made sure I was looking at her, and made a wink except this time rubbed her chest. I couldn't believe what she was doing in front of all the adults especially grandma. But it seemed that one had noticed. Again I just let it pass and went on enjoying what was left of opening presents.

After opening presents at my uncle's house the family would all go to the hotel and play cards by the pool. Tonight I was feeling a little tired so I went up to my hotel room and laid down to watch some TV. As I was watching Howard Stern help some girls get naked someone knocked on my door.

I got up and asked "Whose there?"

A little voice came through the door "Dave it's me Ashley."

It through me back a bit, but I thought it would be all right for me to talk to my cousin since we never get to see each other ever.

As she came in she asked me the usual, "How's it going? What have you been up too? And how's your mom doing?"

I answered the all questions with no depth because of what was still on TV. I couldn't help but stare in a trance at what Howard could get these girls to do. As I sat there watching I saw the channel switch. So I turned to Ashley and said, "Hey, don't think I wont beat the living shit out of you because you're a girl."

She smiled back and replied, "I dare you to come over here and grab this remote."

I jumped over at her not thinking of the signals she had thrown me before, but just on the urge that I had to see what was going to happen on the show next. As I grabbed for the remote in her hand, she took it and put it down her shirt. I stopped for a second and then grabbed her by her feet and started to tickle her feet. The remote feel from her shirt, but we didn't stop the wrestling to grab it. I let her pin me to the bed to make her feel like she won, so I could maybe catch the end of the show.

She then asked, "So, Dave, Do you feel lucky?"

I looked her in her eyes and answered, "Ya, why are you going to try and beat me up?"

She stared right deep into my eyes and put her nose right up against my nose, "So is that a dare?" she asked.

I again tried to intimidate her by shouting out, "YA."

With both of us waiting to see what the other is going to do, she made the first move and kissed me right on lips. I didn't push her away, but I was still was kind of worried about what we were doing was wrong.

She let go of the kiss and asked, "Is this what you wanted cause its what I have wanted for awhile now."

I couldn't believe it my own cousin just lying on top of me and only our clothes were separating our hot bodies.

I look up and down of what I could see of her body and then I told her, "I want to be one with you. So please let us do it now or never."

We took one more last kiss and then we were off. She lifted off my shirt, while I threw off her shirt and bra. She then pushed me down on the bed and started to kiss my chest. With every kiss she looked me in the eyes and kept moving lower. Without a word any hesitation my pants were pulled off and I was laying in front of Ashley with a now rage hard on. Ashley again didn't hesitate and kissed the top of my dick. She grabbed the base with her hand and started to pump my shaft. She then stuck her tongue out at me and started to lick the entire penis. All of this being my first time I almost came on her right then. Once she got done with the whole licking episode she engulfed my whole cock right in her mouth. It was right there that I let the load go. It not only hit the back of her mouth, but dribbled out of her mouth and down her chin. Seeing all of that just made me keep cumming in her mouth. After I felt I was all out she looked me in the eyes and asked if she did good? I said yes, but we aren't going to stop there.

I picked her up and set her where I was sitting on the bed. Just like second nature I went to work on her now juice clit. Since it was my first time at this I didn't have clue what to do, but my wild tongue flew in and out of her like a banshee. She was moaning very loud and could only handle the tongue lashing for a little bit. After a minute of this I was able to get her to cum and taste all the goodness of her juices.

She looked at me kind of tired, but I had gotten my second wind and when she saw this she grabbed me by the waist and threw me on top of her. After a little bit of repositioning she was sitting impaled on my cock. I clutched her tits and we started to buck wildly. She cried out, "Fuck me Dave, I want to be one with you!" All of our juices from had made for great lubrication we making this better then I could have ever imagined. As we both came to our climax's we screamed, "Now we are together!"

As we lay there looking at each other we cant help but wonder what is going to happen next. I kiss her on her forehead and help her get ready. Once she leaves I know that I have to cum to visit my cousin more often.

Dking4u
Dking4u
2 Followers