What a Gift!

Story Info
A husband gives his wife Valentine's Day gift.
3.1k words
4.52
39.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, open it or don't open it. I got it for you, not for me," Jim said with a sly grin on his face.

"I don't like these kinds of things. You know that," Jenny replied. 'You would think that after 20 plus years of marriage he would have figured this out and locked it in his brain,' she thought but didn't say out loud. She didn't want to start an argument on this day. And there it was, sitting right in front of her on the table. And bless their hearts; try as they might, the companies that try to package these things for women still haven't gotten it right in her opinion. Why do almost all of these packages look the same; white package, with big swooping font, and a stupid picture of a girl with a sexy smile on her face as if she had just had the best orgasm of her life? 'Gross,' she thought to herself and turned away from the table. "I'm going to get ready to go to work," and kissed him saying, "thank you just the same."

Just about 20 minutes before, the morning had started off well enough. She had walked into the kitchen where Jim was making coffee and warming a bagel for her. This was his attempt at a Valentines morning, with the hopes of winning some points towards a little fun later. Then she had noticed the flowers, chocolates, and a gift bag on the counter. 'So creative,' she had thought. "Well" she had said, "look who is in the Valentines spirit," and walked towards him and gave him a kiss.

"I have my moments," was his smooth reply and he kissed her again, but deeper this time.

"So, what's in the bag?" she had asked in an inquisitive and playful tone.

"Take a look and see. I hope you like it," he replied.

She had then walked over, picked up the bag and said with a grin on her face and still being playful "it's a little heavy. Is it jewelry?"

"Just look for yourself, silly," he responded with his eyebrows raised.

She had then pulled the tissue out and saw the package, but couldn't tell what it was right off. She had reached in and pulled the package out and dropped it on the table. "What the heck?"she heard herself say.

Now back in the bedroom getting ready for work, the previous moment of her life played over in her mind. "What was he thinking?" she asked herself. "He can be so perverted sometimes. Why do women even need those things?"All these thoughts ran through her mind at one time.

Jenny was not one to masturbate alone. Most women would not admit that they do, but she couldn't really remember the last time she had pleasured herself. She was just fine with what Jim did when he did his thing down there. And within their older years and in their familiarity, the frequency of physical relations had dropped quite a bit and she was just fine getting along with what they did together.

She knew beyond a doubt, however, that Jim gave himself a good shellacking frequently, but she didn't want to think about it. Just as long as he didn't do something completely perverted or with someone else, she was okay with whatever he did own his own and in private. There was, however, the rare occasion when she was in a mood and while they were doing things together, she would watch him play with his cock and at those times it turned her on, but for the most part, she didn't want to know.

Then she thought about that thing; that thing sitting in that box out there. While her initial thought about that thing was that it was weird and gross. It was odd to her to think that people actually went through the process of designing, manufacturing, and packaging those type things. Who were these people? Did they have quality control? "I mean, who tests those things out?" she actually said out loud to herself in the mirror. 'Do they get paid to play with those and give their opinion? Or does some pervert just design them and sell them hoping that women would enjoy them?'

Then in a flash, she became curious. She wondered what it would feel like. She then recalled that a friend in high school, had told her that she used an electric tooth brush on herself once and liked it. So she wondered if that thing would feel something like what her friend had described. "The vibration of it, it's just so wild. It's better than just using your fingers," her friend had said. And as Jenny thought more about it, the curiosity continued to grow. She looked over at her electric toothbrush and shaking her head from side to side as if to say 'no,' tried to stop thinking about it all together.

It was then that Jim came in the master bath where she was about to finish up with her makeup. "I'm heading out now. Have a good Valentine's Day and I'll talk to you later," Jim said to her.

"You too. Love you," she said and they kissed goodbye before he left.

Jenny then started to get dressed, but stopped herself. She wanted to change her panties and bra to a sexy matching set she had bought before the holidays. She wanted to feel sexy all day in the hopes that it would help her stay in a sexy mood for later that night. Even though he had bought that thing, she wanted to try to have sex on Valentine's Day. She needed sex every now and then and especially when it is expected, like today.

She pulled out the matching thong panties, garter, and bra from the dresser and pulled off her other panties. As she put them on, she felt a twinge of excitement. She loved feeling sexy underneath her normal, somewhat conservative cloths and put on hose and a sun dress. The fabric on this particular dress left her with the feeling that she had nothing on over her undergarments. She thought that she would feel like she was walking around only with her sexy underwear on. She didn't consider herself an exhibitionist, but this was as close as she would ever come to exposing her body to others. She did after all still have a nice bikini body and wore them to the pool or beach, but this somehow seemed more adventurous. People expected to see bikinis poolside, but folks would not expect to see a woman walking around in just a thong and bra. A flash of excitement went through her and down to her pussy, which tingled all the sudden. Did she secretly want to expose herself to the others? Did she want a complete stranger to see her naked body? She could feel her face go flush. "What are you doing girl? What are these thoughts?" she asked herself, this time out loud and in the mirror again.

"Bing," her phone chimed. It was a text from Mary, whom she was supposed to meet for coffee soon. Being a real estate agent gave her the freedom to work when and where she wanted to and she had wanted to catch up with her old friend.

"You on your way?" was the text from Mary.

"Not yet," she replied.

"Good, I'm running late. I will be there in about 20," Mary text.

"Ok. I will leave in a few and see you there," Jenny replied and headed back to the kitchen to put away her cup and plate.

She got to the kitchen and eyed the box on the table, the rolled her eyes. "What was he thinking?" she said to herself. She placed her cup and plate in the sink and turned to walk towards the door. Then without knowing why, she stopped at the table and looked down at the package. "Pussy Pleaser? Clit arouser? Not very creative are they?" speaking of the products manufacturing operation. Then she took a read further, "Increase up to 5 levels of intensity and place this vibrating, soft but firm, pleasure arouser around the clitoris area for an intense yet soothing orgasm." And she found herself picking up the package as she read.

The picture of the object on the package looked strange. It was pink, with a design that kind of looked like fish shaped, and a cord going to another part that reminded her of an elongated egg. She thought "I would feel so stupid putting that thing against my pussy" and put the package back down and walked out the door.

The thought of that thing was out of her mind while she drove and called to check her voicemails; a habit of many real estate agents on the move. She pulled up to the Starbucks and sat in her car while she cleared out her voicemail in-box. Mary pulled up next to her within a few minutes. They both got out and smiled, saying "hello" in their fun usual greeting and wished the other a Happy Valentine's Day, giving hugs. They continued to small chat as they walked in the store and ordered their lattes. "How is work? How are things?" They found an open table outside and Mary went to hold it while Jenny waited for the drinks. As she stood there, the though flashed back through her mind about having her sexy underwear, feeling sort of exposed and looked around to see if anyone looking at her. There didn't appear to be any eyes on her at the moment, but she wondered if one of the guys in the store had looked her up and down to check her out. The thought of the possibility gave her a rush.

"Latte for Mary" the attendant said, "and a latte for Jenny."

"Thank you" Jenny said as she took the drinks and walked outside.

They sat at a bar height table and the chairs were made of metal. When Jenny put the drinks on the table and sat down, the cool mettle felt good though her dress and raised the level of her arousal. The thought of that thing ran through her head again.

"So, do ya'll have Valentines plans?" Mary said and this jolted Jenny back into the moment.

"Yes," Jenny replied, " we usually go to dinner, but don't know where yet? But oh my gosh, I have to tell you want that purvey Jim gave me for Valentine's Day."

"What? A porno movie?" Mary replied.

Chuckling a little, Jenny said, "no, a toy thing."

"What kind of toy thing?" Mary asked.

"You know," jenny said and then drew herself closer to Mary and whispered, "a toy toy. A vibrator."

Mary burst out with laughter and said "no he didn't."

"Yes, he did," Jenny confirmed.

"For Valentine's Day? That's crazy" Mary said, still laughing at Jenny's expense.

Jenny presented a defense Jim's behalf, "I mean he did give me the obligatory flowers and chocolates, but then there was that thing" and Jenny laughed too, but not as joyous as Mary. "It grossed me out" Jenny said.

"I know" Mary replied, "they are weird, but have you tried one?"

"Noooo, that's creepy to me," Jenny said with a confused look on her face.

"Oh Jenny, you should really try it," Mary persisted.

"Wait, What? Do you use those?" Jenny said, even more confused than before.

"Heck yeah I do," Mary stated it much enthusiasm, "It totally frees you."

"How do you mean?" Jenny asked, still confused, but now curious.

Mary, making no attempt to be quiet about her argument, continued, "consider the notion that you can give yourself an orgasm and not have all the hassle of dealing with a man. I mean, with that thing you don't have to worry about if you can reach orgasm with him or have to fake it to make him feel better about his manhood. You just enjoy yourself. That's it."

"Why wouldn't you just use your hands," Jenny asked.

Mary leaned in closer to extenuate her point "just because, I can't even describe the feeling. You just have to experience it for yourself."

They stayed at Starbucks for what seemed like just a few minutes, but in actuality it was more like 2 hours. Jenny did have a showing in the afternoon, but as they left each other to continue their day, she found herself driving back to the house. There was no need to go in the office right now anyway, no one was calling and there were no sales meeting that day. She pulled in the drive and decided that she would check her emails and prepare for her afternoon showing by pulling up some comparable listings to the house to be shown.

She stepped inside, locked the door and walked towards her office, passing by the kitchen where that thing still sat on the table. She continued on, but then heard Mary's words from their chat "you just have to experience it for yourself." As if by remote control she walked over to the table and started to open the package. As she moved she asked herself, "what am I doing?" As she pulled the contents of the box out, her heart started beating faster. Her pussy began to twinge when she pulled out the soft but firm piece of plastic, flicked it with her finger, and she tried to imagine what it would feel like against her clitoris. Her hands started shaking from the nerves and she pulled out the power pack. There were already batteries in it, and she pushed the power button slowly as if the thing were a bomb and she was cutting one of the wires to stop the timer; hoping it was the right wire. The thing vibrated in her hand with a small hum. She turned it up and back down to see how it felt and how to control it. Turing it off, she put it back down and took a step back. "What the heck am I doing?" she thought. She then turned and went in her office, leaving that thing on the table.

She sat at her desk and tried to do her work, but every thought she had was about that thing. "Fuck it," she said and got up and walked to the kitchen. Before she could think too much about it, she grabbed that thing and walked to the bedroom. When was the last time she had an orgasm? She couldn't remember. She closed and locked the bedroom door. She didn't was Jim or anyone for that matter, seeing her do what she never thought she ever would. She threw the thing on the bed, moved her sun dress straps and let it fall to the floor.

She sat on the edge of the bed, grabbed the thing and then pushed the button again, but this time she knew what to expect when it started. She looked at it again as it vibrated in her hand and watched it as she slowly put it against her left nipple, the less sensitive one, concerned it might hurt a little. She loved the sensation when Jim licked her nipples, so this would be the starting point for a test drive.

Even through her bra the vibrations felt very good and after a moment, she was ready to put the thing to proper use. Keeping her thong on as if it would protect her, she slowly pressed the thing right on her clitoris and the sensation shocked her at first, like when a piece of ice is placed on hot skin. Then she could hardly contain herself. The sensation shot through her body and took her over. She quickly pushed her thong to the side and gently rubbed the toy all around her pussy. Up and down, teasingly pulling it away and then back again. She looked down and her wetness had leaked from her and on to the bed. "Shit," she said out loud and got up to get a towel.

She returned and the toy was still vibrating on the bed. She quickly through off her bra and pulled off her thong, but not her garter nor hose. She giggled as she jumped on the bed. She spread the towel out in just the right position so it would be under her ass as she leaned back against the pillows. She spread her legs and didn't waste any time. She pushed the toy on her clit and immediately started to moan in pleasure. She felt contractions and tingling from her belly to her ass and down to her toes.

Within a few seconds she started convulsing uncontrollably, her legs shaking, a low slow groaning "oh god" came from deep within her. The orgasm came quick and was so intense that she completely lost control of her body. She felt wetness run out of her vagina and begin to soak the towel beneath her. She had heard about women squirting before, but wasn't sure if that is what her body was doing now; she didn't care.

Her orgasm slowed a bit and she caught or breath, but just as her first orgasm began to subside, the second started to build up within her. This one stronger than the last and she couldn't breathe. A high pitched "Oh Oh Oh Oh GOD," seemed to come out of her mouth uncontrollably and she started rolling from one side to the other, holding the toy as hard as she could between her legs and on her clit. She shoved her face into a pillow to help silence her shriek; this was all much too much. She was still moaning as she felt her second orgasm subside and she felt her body continue to twitch sporadically.

She had to force herself and remove the toy from her pussy. She laid there panting and feeling the shock waves throughout her body start to subside. As soon as she could control her movements again, she pulled the toy back up so she could look at it, as if it were eye-to-eye. It was covered with her juices and she said to it "where have you been all my life?"

She laid there for almost half an hour trying to recover. She thought she even fell asleep for a few minutes. She forced herself to roll over and sat at the edge of the bed. "What a gift!" she said out loud, "Jim is in for one heck of a treat tonight."