What a Good Neighbor Ch. 02

Story Info
How three women can change a man's life completely.
17.7k words
4.75
103k
89

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 06/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
434 Followers

It has been a few years since my last submissions to Literotica. As such, I wish to first thank jasmine for the time and effort she has given me in editing this series, as well as her editorial insight.

This is the second submission of a multi-part series based on true events. Admittedly, I have used a bit of "Artistic License" to help the flow and readability of the events. While not necessary, it is suggested they be read in sequence. The overall genre for this submission is Incest. However, the story builds to that point. Along the way the story will include multiple genres -- Mature, First Time, Anal, Exhibitionism, Group Sex, Lesbian and a little Fetish thrown in for a nice garnish. As such, should any of these not be your cup of tea, there are plenty other stories on here for your alternate selection.

As always, constructive criticism, suggestions, positive comments, etc. will be appreciated. I would also like to express my appreciation to all of you who took time to vote and/or post your comments on the first part of this story. And to those who actually took time from their schedule to drop me an email, please accept a personal "Thank you."

Only one request of you please. On the first part of this series, only a little over 1% of readers took time to vote on the story. So, please, if you take your time to read my submission, let me know how I'm doing by voting.

A follow up word of warning - rants from those who sign their respective comments as Anonymous will be deleted. If you don't have the balls to sign your NIM from here, go grow a set and then come back. For the rest of you, please enjoy!

Names have been changed for the other participants; and, all people involved were at least 18 years of age when this story took place. Any republication or use without the express written consent of the author is prohibited.

What's A Good Neighbor For? Part 02 - How Three Women Changed My Life Completely

Chapter 4

Reading, Writing and This Ain't Arithmetic!

I scratched my head for just a bit as I thought about Miranda's comment; Daddy, huh? Maybe she was just used to calling the man of the house Daddy, or, maybe it was something different. Pulling myself from that train of thought, I walked back to my house. Once inside, I went to the computer to set up some special files in a folder.

First I selected a special file I had on oral sex, more specifically, how to give the ultimate blowjob. It had been put together by a famous porn actress and had been touted as the ultimate guide to giving a blow job and how to deep throat a cock. Next, I found another missive on how to "milk" a man's cock during a blowjob by giving a prostate massage, complete with a short video showing the details "up close and personal." The final two files were on cunnulingus and analingus.

My goal was for the twins to "master" each of these skills and show me their progress each afternoon when I got home from work. As one final added feature, I found another file on girl-on-girl sex, complete with various toys and even some "how to's" on strap-on play. After looking over the entire assortment, with a growing smile creeping across my face, I zipped the folder and assigned a password that the girls would have to get from me.

I remembered something and went to the garage and opened the freezer. "Perfect", I thought as I pulled out the two 12 count boxes of Bomb Pops. These jumbo Popsicles would be perfect for the twins to use to master their developing skill set. While the giant popsicles were not as big in girth as my hard cock, they were almost as long. Racing back in the house, I put them in the freezer section of the side-by-side along with a Port-It note on the freezer door.

Going back to the computer, I wrote out a note instructing the girls that they must first do their class work and once it was finished to call me for the password to the folder. Feeling I had things in order for tomorrow, I headed for the master bedroom, more precisely the shower. Reluctantly, I felt it necessary to wash all the sex smell and cum from my body. After all, tomorrow was a work day.

As I stepped into the shower, my thoughts returned to Miranda and her calling me Daddy. My mind's eye also did a slow motion play back of the scene on the front porch of just not more than an hour ago. My cock sprang to full attention, so closing my eyes I began stroking my cock as thoughts of the twins and their Mom played through my head. In short order, I was shooting about five hard ropes of cum against the shower wall. With a bit of mild trepidation after finishing in the shower, I dried myself, went to the bedroom and crawled into bed.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

As Miranda closed the front door, she could feel rivulets running down her inner thighs. "What's come over me? I'm acting like a sex starved cum-slut," she thought. Then she thought of Doc's hard cock and how huge it felt in her hand. And then she blushed as she finally realized she had called Doc, Daddy. Barely making it to the sofa, Miranda collapsed in a sprawl and allowed her mind to do a series of flashbacks.

Miranda was the youngest of three siblings. She had a brother and sister (Paul and Paula) who were fraternal twins that were a little over a year older than she. Her Mom was only a little over eighteen when she had the twins and just barely over nineteen when she had Miranda. Miranda's Daddy was not quite four months older than her Mom. When she was just seventeen, her Mom had put her on birth control "just in case" there was a mistake.

Growing up she had heard her parents making love at all times of day and night, and not just in their bedroom. When her brother and sister were around eighteen or maybe nineteen, she thought she heard them making the same sounds from their two bedrooms at night; and, at times surprisingly from just a single bedroom.

One day, when she had just been on the pill for a few months, she walked in on her brother and her sister. It was the first time she had seen either one of them completely naked. But here was her brother, a really large, hard cock in his hand, guiding it to their sister's open mouth. She froze and just stared. Her brother saw her, turned and pointed his cock in her direction and said, "Hey sis, it won't be long now until you get some of this." At the same time, she saw the glazed look in her sister's eyes -- a look so animalistic and so wanton.

Miranda bolted from the doorway and ran to her room, locking her bedroom door behind her. That was the first cock she had ever seen, flaccid or otherwise. And her brother's cock looked huge compared to her own small delicate hands. And for the next few months, that's all she could think about late at night as she laid in her bed trying to go to sleep.

Miranda's mind moved forward in time down memory lane as she thought of her most memorable birthday, an entire weekend she will never forget. She had wrapped up her freshman year finals at college the second week of May and promptly returned home only to learn her family had prepared a special birthday party for her the coming Friday.

By the time Friday rolled around, Miranda was feeling very much back at home and was looking forward to being with her family on her birthday. Her Mom had made her the most perfect looking birthday cake, and there were presents from her Mom, Daddy, brother and sister. After an unusually early dinner, her Mom brought out the cake and announced, "Go on Miranda, make a wish and blow out your candles. Then it will be time for you to become the newest woman in our household, just like your sister and me."

At the time, Miranda had no idea of what her Mom meant by that last remark. She was just enjoying the special moment and the beautiful cake. After she blew out the candles, her sister, brother and Daddy excused themselves and went into the living room. Her Mom explained they were just going to make the living room right for the rest of her party. After a few minutes, her Mom had her stand. Miranda was bit confused when her Mom told her, "Now sweetie, we need to take off that pretty dress so we don't get it soiled at the party."

Miranda felt her Mom unbuttoning the back of the dress and then slipping it over her head. Miranda felt another chill when her Mom unclasped her bra and took it off as well. "Mom, what is going on?"

"Shush child, do as you're told. This is a very special day for you -- the day you become a woman." Then Miranda felt her Mom tug her panties down her legs before making her step out of them. "My sweet daughter, you have grown into a beautiful woman. Your breasts are so full and ripe. There's not an ounce of baby fat left on your body. Now it is time for you to become a real woman." Miranda blushed as her Mom took her by the hand and led her to the living room.

The drapes had been drawn and there was only a single lamp illuminated in one corner of the living room. But, even by the dim light, she could see her Daddy, her brother and her sister -- and they were all three totally naked, just as she was. As she turned to her Mom, she was shocked to see that she was undressing. And in just a minute or two, she too was completely naked.

Miranda closed her eyes tightly as she remembered every detail of that evening as though it were just yesterday. All three had taken turns holding her legs open as in turn they alternated licking and sucking her pussy and clit, making her cum over and over again. Her Daddy was ever so gentle when he took her virginity and filled her with his cum. Then her brother filled her with his cum as well. Both her sister and her Mom licked her clean after each deposit. Then both her Daddy and her brother took her ass as well. And just as before, her mother and sister licked her clean of those deposits. She was shown how to suck her Daddy's cock and then her brother's. She remembered how she thought her brother's cock was big, but her Daddy's was massive -- almost 9" in length.

Mental images flashed through her mind of how her Daddy and her brother took her at the same time -- her Daddy in her pussy and her brother in her ass -- then they switched before filling her with cum. Then she was shown how to lick her Mom's and sister's pussies after they had each taken loads of cum. By the next morning she must have had sex at least seven or eight times, not to mention the countless orgasms she had along the way.

The debauchery lasted the entire weekend. Miranda had never had so many orgasms in her life. She quickly grew to enjoy her Daddy's and brother's cocks anyway they wished to give them to her; and, oh, how she loved the taste of their cum. Not to mention, she couldn't begin to recount the number of times she had licked her mother's and sister's pussies and asses, or the number of times the two of them had sampled hers to another countless number of orgasms. In that one weekend, she went from a state of being totally confused to one in which she was totally overcome with her new found lust. Admittedly, she had become a slave to sex. She would do anything anyone in her family asked of her, as long as she was allowed to cum. Miranda knew in giving each of them pleasure, she would receive the same in kind. Miranda also deep down inside knew this was what she wanted in her new life, to be the object of others' pleasure -- to serve others in a completely sexually satisfying manner.

Looking back now, Miranda thought how some people would be repulsed by such an incestuous onslaught. But Miranda liked it. In fact, she craved it. She would just as quickly lick the cum out of her Mom's or sister's pussy or ass as she would have them do the same to her. As well, oh how she loved sucking a nice hard cock before it fucked her really well. She especially liked it when her Daddy and brother took her at the same time, filling her pussy and her ass. And if her Daddy and brother were at work, her Mom, her sister and she would take turns on one another or even form a daisy chain making one another cum.

The rest of that summer, she lived at home, but she rarely slept in her bedroom. Even when she was in her bedroom, it wasn't alone. Every night she had a hard cock or a sweet pussy or both to service and they in turn kept her happy. So it was with great reluctance that she returned to college for her sophomore year.

Miranda begrudgingly continued college, spending each and every break back at home with her incestuous family, and spending each summer at home thoroughly enjoying the carnal events that transpired. Finally, she was student teaching Junior High students while she was a senior in college. Her plan was to finish college, move back home, teach school and continue the incestuous lifestyle of her family's home. However, it was during her senior year while she was student teaching, she met her now ex-husband. Somehow, even though she was still on the pill, she became pregnant. She and Bill were married as soon as she found out.

After the twins were born, Bill found out about her previous incestuous lifestyle at home. He became irate and forbid her from ever having anything to do with her family again. They moved across the state, he finished seminary and she finished her teaching degree. From there, their marriage just went downhill, as after the twins were born, Bill had little to do with her sexually.

The later thoughts caused her to tear up a bit. It had been almost 19 years since she had seen her family and that was at her wedding. It wasn't until the recent divorce that she contacted them again. They were very supportive of her and invited her to move back home. However, she chose to remain where she had her teaching job but made a promise to visit regularly from now on. It had also been almost 19 years since she truly felt sexually satisfied or had felt as though she was truly living the life she preferred -- one in which she surrendered all control to the ones she loved and in which she served her main purpose in life, to provide herself for pleasure to the ones she loved.

Miranda forced herself to snap out of that train of thought. A smile spread across her face as she thought of how good her hand felt wrapped around Doc's cock. It was bigger than any cock she had ever seen, much less felt. Her face flushed when she thought of how Doc manhandled her as she had stroked his cock, and how she gasped when his finger slid into her ass.

Mentally she also compared Doc to her Daddy -- similar height and build, great disposition, totally sexy, and just like her Daddy, Doc made her melt when he merely touched her. And damn, Doc's cock was even bigger than her Daddy's. Yes, Doc could easily be her new Daddy, if he wanted it that way. As hectic as her teaching job was, she truly needed to allow someone like Doc be her Daddy and take complete control of her sex life.

Miranda just didn't know how to tell him of her past for fear it would cause him to shun her, or worse, be ashamed of her as her ex-husband had apparently become. But, she was willing to take that chance as she was never again going to shut her family out of her life, and she wanted so much to totally give of herself again. And, now she was convinced that she desperately wanted Doc to be her new Daddy.

Miranda then got up to go to bed. On her way, she was going to tell the girls goodnight. But she stopped dead in her tracks as she arrived at their slightly open bedroom door. Her daughters were lying on the bed totally naked; each had their hand on the other's pussy and clit. As they stroked one another they were giddy and talking. Perhaps their excitement was causing them to talk louder than they realized. Regardless, it was loud enough for Miranda to easily hear them from the hallway.

"Wow Sandy, you really shaved me nice and smooth. My pussy is soaked from all the EXTRA attention you gave it."

"You too, sis; you did a really great job on mine. I just know Daddy will approve of our work. And I'm soaking wet as well. Your fingers felt really GREAT."

"Sandy, I can't begin to tell you how HOT it looked to see Daddy slide all his cock in your ass. I thought he would split you in two. But WOW, you took it all. And the cum he shot into you! Not only was it a lot, but it tasted so sweet and salty at the same time."

"You should know; you licked it all out of my ass, you nasty cum-slut."

"Yeah, well, you did the same when he filled my ass, my cum-slut sister."

"We're both Daddy's cum-sluts now, sis. I love it! I don't think I'll ever want anything else or anyone else. I just want Daddy, and you, and Mom."

"Me, too. Just talking about Daddy and his huge cock and all that cum makes me wet and tingly. Oh, yeah sis, right there. Touch me there right on my clit. Keep it up and make me cum."

"Oh yesssss .... You too, right there, sis. Wish it was Daddy's tongue right now. He would make us both cum. However, if he were here, he might want to take our asses again, and mine is a bit sore. But, I'd let him cause I REALLY love the feel of his huge cock sliding into me."

"Come on sis, less talk and more action here. I'm almost there. Play with my clit."

"Hey sis, I have an idea that could get us both off at the same time."

"Yeah, what's that?"

"Remember after he filled us with his cum he had us clean one another and lick one another's clit to make us cum again?"

"Oh yeah, I sure do. Your lips and tongue made me cum almost as hard as Daddy did. And when I did, it felt like a dam had burst when all his cum poured out of me."

"OK, well, why don't you get on your hands and knees and face my feet. I can lick your pussy and clit and you can lick mine. Just don't play with my ass because it's sore. Well, maybe you can play with it a little bit, but only if I can play with yours."

Without another word, Mandy crawled up on Sandy and lowered her pussy onto Sandy's waiting lips and tongue. Then leaning forward, she began to savor Sandy's pussy and clit in similar fashion.

Miranda just stood in the hallway. At first, she was upset at hearing her daughters had just had sex. Then putting two and two together, she realized that Daddy was Doc. Now instead of being upset, she was in a way jealous. Without thinking as she listened and watched, her right hand dropped under her t-shirt and began to toy with her pussy and clit. At the same time her left hand slid under her t-shirt and began to tease and pinch her already swollen nipples.

Miranda was mesmerized by the show her daughters were giving her. She closed her eyes and thought back to how she and her sister or how she and her Mom had done the same thing on multiple occasions. Opening her eyes once again, she locked her gaze on how her daughters were licking and sucking one another. As the girls actions became more heated, so did Miranda's manipulations. Miranda fell back against the wall to brace herself as she felt her orgasm fast approaching. As Sandy and Mandy began to scream out their orgasm, Miranda bit her lip as a monstrous orgasm ripped through her own body. Flashes of light bounced off her closed eyelids as her orgasm raced up and down her spine. As the orgasm began to subside, Miranda felt the flow of juices running down her inner thighs. Instinctively, she pulled her fingers from her pussy and slid them into her mouth, savoring her honey taste.

Afraid of being caught, Miranda glanced at her daughters who were in the after throws of their own orgasms. Then she rushed to her bedroom, threw off her t-shirt and bounded for her shower. While showering, she had two more self induced orgasms as she thought of her new Daddy taking her mouth, pussy and ass - filling her with cum. Quickly a third racked her body as she thought of Sandy and Mandy licking and sucking the cum from her until she came for them as well.

TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
434 Followers