What a Guy Won't Do Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(They look at each other and laugh.)

MOM: Besides it's just a wiener.

NS: Yeah, but it's MY wiener.

KELLY: What did your sister think?

NS: She reacted pretty much the same way. She and Mom give me unconditional support in life, but when it comes to me being naked they seem to enjoy it a little too much. There is something about a guy being put in that vulnerable position that makes women go wild! You would think they would be horrified, embarrassed, or disgusted, but instead they just seem to think it is hysterically funny!

KELLY: Why is your son's nudity funny?

MOM: I don't know. I guess because it is harmless fun. And because I know how hard it is for him.

(I don't acknowledge the unintended pun)

MOM: I know that it has to be scary yet thrilling for him.

KELLY: Well I must say that I appreciate the interview and I find you both absolutely lovely people and I know out mostly female readership has enjoyed the wonderful photography you have given the world.

They both thank me and I shut off the recorder. I ask Mark is he would take a picture with me for the article and he agrees. I know this is wrong, but I can't help myself—I ask him if he would be willing to stand next to me naked covering his genitals for the photo, but he says 'No!' I try to plead with him, but he is totally reluctant. I ask if he would get in the pool and pull his shorts down enough to make it look like he is naked and he tells me "Only if you get naked in the pool with me!" At that point his Mother says "Mark!" and we all laugh.

He asks his mother why she didn't scold me when I asked him to be nude, but she scolds him when he asks me.

And that is the heart of this article. I don't think we answered as many questions as we asked, but there does seem to be something to the difference between male and female nudity. Throughout history, art, photography, film, and social mores there has always been a distinction between male/female nudity, but with the days of near equality upon us one must ask if there is a shift occurring that may change the way men are looked at in the future.

This reporter certainly hopes so!

An important follow up:

I had contacted Amy of Amy's Photography to get permission to reprint some of her pictures for my article and she gave me some important news. Mark has agreed to pose for her yet again, for a calendar about his experiences. Apparently the theme will be each month will feature a naked photo of him recreating his nude appearances with a short paragraph describing the experiences in his own words. She asked me if I would be willing to pose with him for one photo where he would be depicted as nude while being interviewed by me! I told her wild zombies couldn't keep me away. I have a feeling I will be writing another article about this naked boy yet again, only this time with a first hand experience!

12