What a Holy Day

Story Info
Alison finds a surprise at the glory hole.
1.2k words
3.97
58.2k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cumkitten
cumkitten
23 Followers

Alison Walkers was so excited to go to this party, after she talked to her friend's boyfriend about it. This guy, Jarrod, told her that the party was a typical college frat party with some twists. First of all, anyone was invited. And secondly, there was a special "bathroom" for kinky things. The frat boys named this the "glory hole," but it was much more than that. Apparently it was a room that looked like a typical bathroom with a hole on the other side, but apparently the wall with the hole in it was also a door. So on both sides of this door was a typical looking bathroom, one side for the girls, one side for the boys. And if you wanted to get extra kinky, you could open the door. This news made Alison shiver with excitement at who could possibly be on the other side. And, although Alison said she was definitely "in" on the glory hole, she was hoping for one man in particular to be on the other side.

All of the college students were forced to take a religion class, as this was part of the required curriculum. Alison dreaded it at first, but when she met her professor, her attitude toward the class shifted immediately. Retired Reverend Jones was perhaps the hottest priest she had ever met! He was definitely old, but he had long silver hair, and the bluest eyes imaginable. And he took to Alison almost immediately, as she was the star student of his class.

There was another thing about Rev. Jones. There was a huge rumor as to why he was retired. Although he was respectable enough, Rev. Jones had met a woman back in his time, which led the church to question his celibacy. However, Rev. Jones was a very high priest to society, and a great professor, so instead of kicking him out of the church, he retired. Rev. Jones never married or continued any relationships with any more women since.

Alison knew, though, that Rev. Jones was hungry for a woman's touch. She could see it in the way he looked at her during lectures. Alison played on it during class, by purposefully wearing low-cut shirts and short skirts to class. She would sit in the front row, and could hear him stutter during those classes as he lectured.

Rev. Jones was also a major faculty member for this fraternity, as well. He helped organize the charity trips, and the fraternity respected him. Alison knew he would be at the party.

Alison got dressed for the party in the most perfect attire she could find. She had found her grade school Catholic uniform skirt, which was very short and skimpy on her now, with a skimpy button down that she tied in a bow across her chest, and a tie that hung down her bare stomach. She found her knee-high stockings and mary-jane shoes. She tied her long blonde hair into pigtails with two matching bows. A quick run-through of mascara, eye liner, and lipstick, and Alison was ready to go.

The frat house was huge. Luckily, when Alison got to the girl's glory hole, the line wasn't very long, and she was the third one to try it out. Many girls filed behind her, nervously laughing and discussing the upcoming scene. Alison watched as the girls in front of her went into the room. She couldn't hear much from the first girl, who was a senior soccer player, and she didn't take very long at all. Alison guessed she didn't do much. The next girl, though, took a little longer. Alison heard little moans escaping from what sounded like two rooms over. They sounded deeper, and Alison guessed they came from a man. When the girl came out, Alison caught the look of satisfaction on her face, as she was still wiping cum off of her lips. Alison felt her body get wet.

It was her turn next. Finally. Alison walked into the tiny bathroom, and immediately found the glory hole. She waited, but nothing happened. Alison slowly walked over to the hole. Still nothing happened. Alison sighed, and decided to peek through. No one was there. Alison lowered her head, and waited impatiently. What was going on? She thought that the boy's line had to be huge. Finally she heard the boy's bathroom door open. Alison moved her head, but before she did, she caught a glimpse of the man's hair.

It was long and silvery. Alison's heart leaped! But then she heard something else. Something completely unexpected. She heard the sound of urine hitting the toilet. Uh oh. Did he think this was just a regular bathroom? Alison almost cried. He came in, and it was her chance, and now he only thought it was just a bathroom?! She heard the man gasp, and then saw a finger tracing the hole. What was he doing?

The finger stopped moving. Suddenly she saw his eye look into the hole. Alison gulped. Maybe this wasn't a good idea after all.

"What the? Miss Walkers? What are you doing?" She heard the old priest grunt.

"I...uh..."Alison stuttered.

"Well, this is awkward, uh...excuse me..." Rev. Jones said.

Alison heard him having trouble with the zipper on his pants.

"Let me help you," Alison suggested.

"Naw, It just won't go up," Rev. Jones muttered, embarrassed.

"Looks like it is up," Alison smiled.

"Naw-" Rev. Jones stopped. Did she really see his penis? Did she really make a joke about it? Here he was, embarrassed, as she was the only one to cause his penis to act this way, and she caught him in the act, and liked it?

"Okay, I give up, you can fix the zipper," Rev. Jones said, grudgingly, and put his cock filled pants into the hole.

But Alison did not fix his zipper. She bent down and covered her mouth over his dick. Oooh the warm wet mouth felt so good! He whimpered at the delight.

"N-no, y-you...t-t-this is-s wr-wrong," He stuttered.

"No, sshh, this is what I've been waiting for," Alison cooed.

Rev. Jones fell silent, as his dick was getting harder from Alison's mouth.

Rev. Jones stopped Alison. "My turn," he whispered, and opened the door of the glory hole. He unbuttoned Alison's shirt, and grabbed at her boobs. Alison cried out in pleasure.

The priest took Alison's boobs into his mouth and sucked on them as Alison cooed pleasurably. He then moved his hands underneath her skirt.

"Ooh, I like no panties!" He gasped in surprise, rubbing his fingers on Alison's bare gushing wet pussy.

Alison stroked his cock, as the priest rubbed and finger fucked her pussy. The two moaned softly.

"F-fuck me!!!" Alison pleaded.

"Yes, angel," The retired priest said, and he bent Alison over and grabbed his penis, penetrating her pussy doggy-style.

His cock was deep into Alison's wet pussy. He fucked her hard, over and over, hitting her g-spot intensely. And it felt so good, he couldn't last long. And then he heard the most beautiful words!

"Oh, baby, I'm cum-cumming!" She cried out, and he released too, the sweet juices filling her pussy.

"I knew about this glory hole, and was hoping I'd see you on the other side," He whispered, and Alison melted.

"Time is up!" Someone screamed on the outside of the glory hole. Alison and Rev. Jones smiled, as they closed the door, got dressed, and walked out.

cumkitten
cumkitten
23 Followers