What a Milf Brought Home to Hubby

Story Info
A wife gets fucked by her lover before going home.
1k words
2.75
78.8k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,237 Followers

Somewhere in a city right now, a woman is getting well fucked.

A sexy horny Milf is getting fucked by her Black lover. They are over at his apartment. Their clothes strewn carelessly across the floor leading away from the living room.

Here's how it goes: They burst into the bedroom and don't bother with shutting the door. She drops to her knees and wastes no time worshiping his cock, slurping over his shaft. Her lover whips out his cell phone and takes snapshots of her choking on a mouthful of his cock. Always he loves these souvenirs of hers. He intends using them to his worthy advantage later.

She smacks . . .

She chokes . . .

She spits gob of saliva on his dick . . .

She smooches his turgid member with frantic love and purrs like a horny feline.

Her lover soon breaks away from her and goes across the room to a camera on a tripod and sets it to record everything. The Milf gets out of his clothes and her lover pulls her to the bed on top of him. He slaps her ass and kisses her all over.

He spends the next hour tossing her all over the bed, fucking her every which way. It's not their first time, and it certainly won't be their last. He ejaculates inside her and she holds he down to remain deep inside her cunt. She loves his cock; the creamy fire spurting from his loins spreads like a mushroom cloud inside her womb. She never stops telling him how much she desires to carry his baby, especially when he's fucking her.

He makes a call to two other of his buddies, inviting them to run their asses over to his place pronto. The Milf goes into her lover's kitchen and makes them something to eat while they rest and wait for his friends to arrive.

The Milf welcomes her lover's friends into his bedroom. She plays with herself while they hurry out of their clothes. Her lover has shared her numerous times before, even whored her out in nightclubs to strangers who ended up paying her for her time. Never has she refused his wish.

She takes turns sucking each cock aimed at her face before getting gang-banged by them. The men call dibs fucking her every which way. She takes the onslaught like a pro. They pump their load in her pussy and other times she drains their cum down her throat. They cum in her ass, too. She especially loves it when they DP her while her lover fucks her mouth.

Her lover takes a break while she remains on the bed still servicing his friends. He takes his camera over to his laptop and uploads the video into it. He does the same with the photos he had taken. He emails two of the photos to her husband and includes a humorous note saying how much he enjoys fucking his wife. He edits the video to his satisfaction and blanks out the wife's eyes before posting the video online. He copies the link and sends it to her husband as well. He finishes his work then returns to join the others.

Hours later, the wife drives home. She hadn't showered at her lover's place. His seed is still inside her. She closes her legs and steps on the gas.

It is early evening when she arrives home and lets herself inside. Her husband is in the living room watching a football game. He doesn't need to inquire how her day was. He has his cell phone beside him and has gone through the photos her lover sent him countless times already. He would love to masturbate but he can't. His penis is locked in a chastity cage. His wife holds the key around her neck.

"Have you been a good boy, darling," she teases him.

He answers yes, I have been good.

"Do you want to see what my lover and his friends gave to me?"

Very much, he mutters.

She pulls up her skirt. She isn't wearing any panties. Her crotch bears a strip of reddish bush close to her vagina. She slips a finger into her cunt. Her husband licks his lips as he then edges forward to admire the sight of cum dripping out of her snatch. His eyes alight with yearning. She knows how much he wants to taste her. Knows that that's what he most especially looks forward to whenever she returns home from wherever her lover decides to take her.

Her husband is torn between happiness and sadness. He much prefers whenever her lover comes to fuck her in their home. At least then he can enjoy watching the action and pray she frees him from his chastity prison so he can masturbate. He doesn't always enjoy receiving pictures and watching videos of her getting fucked. But he can't protest because he knows if he does, she would cut him off completely from enjoying the sight of her getting fucked. She had threatening him with that action before, and knows she means it.

His wife plants a foot on the couch and moans as she steadily fingers her cunt, squirting cum.

"I brought a pussy-full of Black cum for you, honey. My lover and his friends took so much dump inside me."

You're dripping all over.

"Oh yeah. I might get pregnant this time. I'll bet you want to clean me up, won't you?"

He says yes.

"Did you like the picture my lover sent you?"

Yes.

"I'll bet you want me to free you so you can play with your thing, don't you?"

Yes. Ohhh yes, my queen.

"How about you clean me up first," she mutters. "If you do a good job, then maybe I might."

Her husband holds her thigh apart and brings his lips to the warmth of her vagina. He sucked her lover's cum as he licks his way into her orifice. His wife caresses his head while he does and it isn't long before she climaxes on his face.