What a MILF! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just for that, we owe you a lot!" my mistresses announced together.

"Yes, and I will collect. Just remember that this is Otto's house first, and I am his wife. Don't try to take over," she winked at the girls.

"I wouldn't dream of it. Otto's the boss. We wouldn't want it any other way," they assured us.

"Now, that's my girls. So glad that you get along," I asserted myself.

"You think that we do now, just wait until I fulfill my promise that I made in German yesterday," Stacey reminded me with her usual saucy laugh, before planting a kiss on Katie that made even my slut of a wife blush.

"Thanks for the kiss. It was terrific. But what did you promise my husband yesterday in his native language?" Katie asked her, truly confused.

"That can wait until after supper. I don't know about you, but I need to eat something before resuming our orgy. We need some energy," I tabled the subject, smiling at Stacey as I did so.

"Fair enough. Desmond, cook us some dinner, honey. I promise that you won't regret it. Besides, I'm famished, too!" my wife commanded her brother, who complied as meekly as usual. Some women henpecked their husbands; Katie saved that for her sibling.

I opened the fridge and passed around a six pack of beer while we waited. After all, it might take a while for Desmond to finish his culinary effort. We all drank and relaxed, as we telepathically seemed to agree that this orgy was wonderful and far from over.

12