What a MILF! Ch. 03

Story Info
Patrice discovers what Otto and Stacey are doing.
1.4k words
3.09
28.9k
7
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 10/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After supper and beer, Katie brought up once more the issue of what promise Stacey made to me. The MILF winked at me and then told my wife, "I offered to do ass-to-mouth straight from your sweet tush, babe. What do you think of that idea?"

"Well, that sounds fantastic. Now, who will clean my ass while you suck his dick?" Frau Hauser teased us.

"How about me, Sis?" Desmond proposed pathetically, wanting to please his domineering sister.

"Nah, I'd rather you fuck my pussy or Stacey's while it happens. Cock first, then tongue. We should make the best possible use of your nice dick. Hell, you could bang Carlita while it happens, too. Speaking of her. I think that I'll have Mrs. Hernandez rim me," Katie corrected him.

"Well, I'm ready if you are," I assured my kinky spouse.

"Alright, then, Des, you get to rim me before he fucks my ass. Carlita gets to lick it up afterward. Come on, stud. Lick my ass!" Katie bent over to allow her brother a taste of her backdoor.

Stacey and Carlita, for their part, sucked my cock and took it from semi-erect to fully hard. They clearly got off on sharing my dick and kissing each other while they did that. My Latina and my MILF also stroked each other's pussy and asshole. It was apparent that there would be no real rivalry or animosity between them, in any case.

I had to hold back from cumming, but I managed to do so, since I looked forward to buggering my wife again. Desmond certainly prepared her, just as Stacey and Carlita had prepped me. In moments, I was deep inside Katie's asshole, pounding her bottom to our mutual delight. She feigned reluctance sometimes on the anal front, but she clearly enjoyed taking it in the pucker.

"Damn, Otto, your dick is stretching my ass so well! Bugger me!" my naughty wife squealed and squirmed as I reamed her out with my uncut cock.

"See, for all her protests, my Katie loves it in the butt!" I grinned as I continued to take her anally.

Stacey and Carlita both giggled before they grabbed Desmond and nearly raped the poor guy. Mrs. Larue straddled his face and made him eat her out, while Mrs. Hernandez rode him, cowgirl style. They kissed again while he licked Stacey and screwed Carlita. This lasted for several minutes, until my overheated brother-in-law came inside my Latin mistress's cunt.

The sight of my paramours switching places so that Stacey could straddle Desmond while Carlita made him clean up his mess added to the preexisting stimuli from butt-fucking Katie. This made my release imminent, which certainly pleased my wife. She pointed to my dick to remind Stacey of her promise.

"Definitely, I was just killing time, dear. Here, take my place on Desmond's dick. I am sure that he misses his sister's sweet pussy, anyway," the MILF encouraged Mrs. Hauser.

Stacey really took her time, sucking my cock from its limp state back to hardness no matter what long it required. She especially enjoyed the idea that it allowed her to taste both Katie and me. The threefold intimacy was also a pleasure for my hot and horny girlfriend.

"You know, it would be even hotter if you went from my ass to Katie's or Carlita's, or both someday. I love it in the ass, too. You're such a lucky stud that way. All three of your girls love to take it in the backdoor. I wonder just how tight their asses are, and how long it would take you to cum all over our asses. You love that word, don't you? You like to say and hear the word 'ass'. I know that I do. The only sexier thing to say is 'ass-to-mouth'. I certainly like to indulge in the fetish, as you see," Stacey teased me as she sucked me and licked my dick clean (not that it was dirty, coming straight from Katie's well-trained sphincter).

"So I see. Well, now I know what you really think about sex. You like it dirty, don't you, Stacey?" a strange voice interrupted us, causing the perky brunette to release my cock.

"Yes, hubby, I do. I like it quite dirty. I am a filthy, cock-sucking whore. I just sucked Otto's dick here, straight from his wife's ass. What do you think of that? I bet you find that a turn-on! You should know about sodomy and fellatio, since you stick it in men's butts and mouths all of the time. Only now and then do you throw me a bone like a pathetic puppy. Frankly, I got tired of waiting for your infrequent visits to our marriage bed, so I started to checking up on you and getting some strange of my own," Stacey told her husband, who stood just inside the house.

"I'm just glad that you picked a day when our son was with my parents. I'm glad that the other one is safely in your womb. At least, I think that he or she is safe, assuming that Otto's wife keeps her asshole clean enough for your mouth. So, you're a slut for German cock now. I believe that you've mentioned that whitey here is a Kraut. Does that mean that we're finished? Or do you have an alternative proposed? I won't bother to deny your charges, since it's clear that you know too much. Did you just intend for both of us to keep getting strange ass and stay together for the sake of the kids? Come on, my little slut, tell me," Patrice confronted her about that obvious issue.

"Actually, I think that all of us should live together, though I initially had other ideas. I know I'm not Stacey, but her mouth is occupied at the moment, as it should be. What do you think, Katie? Care to have Patrice and Desmond move in, as well as Stacey and Carlita?" I proposed.

"Works for me. Think about it, Patrice. Desmond will be here, so you'll have a man to sodomize when you need one. He may not care for it at first, but he'll do it for his sister. Oh, yes, I love my brother dearly, but he knows who is in charge and what side his bread is buttered on. He'll take a few for the team, so to speak. There are three women and three men, so everyone should have plenty of tail. That will also mean that someone is always around to raise the kids. What do you think, Carlita?" Katie agreed with a bright smile through her braces.

"Fine with me. I'll bet that Patrice has a nice dong like Otto and Desmond. I wouldn't mind giving it a try. Tell me, Stacey, how is your husband in the sack?" Mrs. Hernandez quipped.

"He's as good as Otto. No better, no worse. I just don't get it from him as often, that's all. I wouldn't mind some of his dick in me, but what can I do?" Stacey answered.

By now, the mood for sex had briefly been killed by Patrice's arrival. Everyone but him was naked, but we were all sated for the moment. Mr. Larue shook his head and even hung it for a second. He had no idea how Stacey caught on to his double life, but he knew that she was aware of it now. He also realized that she was determined to get some booty of her own. He knew that his wife and her lovers had tossed the ball into his court now.

The only question was...what to do? Patrice knew that Stacey would live with Katie, Carlita, Desmond, and me. She would do so, with or without him. He could join her or let her go. Since he wasn't gay, just bi, that wasn't an easy choice. It just hurt his vanity that she knew his secret and that he wasn't enough for her. That wasn't logical, since nobody by himself or herself is naturally enough for anyone else. Then again, love isn't always reasonable, or else no one would let jealousy rule them.

We just waited for what seemed an hour for his decision. We knew that we would be together, but would Patrice go along, too? Either way, we would make it work out, because we wanted and needed each other.