What a Neighbour Ch.2

Story Info
Joining three women in heaven.
1.1k words
4.23
68.3k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 08/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rjohnson
rjohnson
684 Followers

Shannon’s friend turned out to be a beautiful, blue eyed blond with a body to match. Yes, she was interested in joining us but she was a little hesitant as she had never been involved with more than one partner at a time. The three of us decided that we would have her over and see where we could go with the situation. Saturday night, my wife cooked a special dinner and we had Shannon and her friend over. Shannon arrived wearing a sheer blouse and no bra and a pair of short shorts. Her friend was wearing a tank top with shorts. After eyeing the two of them when they arrived, we sat down to a fun dinner and lots of talk. Of course, the talk did get to the point and Shannon was quite open about fucking her friend.

Nancy wasn’t quite sure how to take Shannon’s advances but after a few more drinks and soothing talk, she decided that making love with Shannon would be ok. We all moved to the living room and proceeded to let Shannon show the way. She sat next to Nancy and proceeded to start seducing her right on the couch. She first put her arms around her and hugged her, slowly and gently stroking her hair. She then slowly ran her hand down between Nancy’s breasts and caressed her. She then slowly lifted up Nancy’s top, exposing a beautiful set of breasts, firm and well rounded. Her nipples were big and sticking straight out. Shannon leaned forward and gently took one of Nancy’s nipples in her mouth and softly sucked on it.

My wife was getting aroused by now and moved over to the two women. She took Nancy’s other nipple in her mouth and the two women proceeded to suck and lick her nipples, making her moan softly. Shannon sat up and took her blouse off and then helped Nancy take her top off. My wife followed the lead of the two women and soon I had three horny semi naked women on the couch, making love to each other. Shannon was now kissing Nancy as my wife continued to suck and lick her nipples.

Shannon next stood up and pushed her shorts down and stepped out of them. She leaned over Nancy and stuck a breast in front of her, close to her mouth. Nancy took the hint and started sucking on Shannon’s nipple. My wife stood up and removed her clothes, then kneeling in front of Nancy, parted her legs. She helped Nancy off with her shorts and had her sit on the edge of the couch. She spread Nancy’s legs and dove into her cunt, licking and lapping at her as Shannon straddled Nancy and ground her breasts into the woman’s mouth.

Watching the three women was like watching an artist at work. They were all in sync and moved together in throes of passion. Shannon was talking softly to Nancy as she continued to suck her nipples. My wife had Nancy moaning softly into Shannon’s nipples and kept licking at her clit, making her squirm in pleasure. I moved off the couch and watched as Nancy was pushed slowly down on her back. Shannon moved up over Nancy’s face and ground her pussy into her mouth. I could see Nancy’s tongue licking at Shannon as my wife moved back in-between Nancy’s legs and was working over her clit.

The three of them continued until Nancy gave out a loud groan and came, sending a shower of juices down onto my wife’s face. Shannon came next and ground her cunt harder down on Nancy’s face. They then moved so my wife was on her back on the floor and Nancy’s was between her legs, lapping at her cunt as Shannon sat on my wife’s face. They continued eating each other and in different combinations until the three of them were panting heavily and had to stop.

We then moved to the bedroom after they had rested for a few minutes. Nancy had a glow about her as she was enjoying making love to Shannon and my wife. I watched them get into position again before I stood up, removed my clothes and joined them on the bed. Nancy was on her hands and knees, eating my wife as I moved between her legs and thrust my hard cock deep inside her in one thrust. She gasped when I did and I started fucking her slowly as her cunt was tight and hot. I fucked her for a long time and had her moaning in pleasure as she continued to lap at my wife’s cunt.

Shannon, who had been sitting on my wife’s face, moved over and put on the strap-on dildo. As I was fucking Nancy, Shannon moved above me and over Nancy’s ass. She slowly pushed the large cock into Nancy, making her yelp in both surprise and pain. She was writhing, telling Shannon to stop but Shannon kept pushing the large cock into her until she had all of it inside Nancy’s ass hole. What a feeling, having a cock inside Nancy’s ass as I fucked her cunt. I could feel the fake cock as Shannon started to move in and out, matching my thrusts. We fucked Nancy until I spurted my come deep inside her. After I pulled my cock out of Nancy, Shannon really went to work on her ass, thrusting hard and fast, in and out of her. Nancy was screaming in pleasure now and wanted more.

After watching Shannon thoroughly fuck Nancy for about twenty minutes, I moved up and thrust my hard cock into Shannon and started to fuck her. She pulled the strap-on out of Nancy and leaned forward, asking me to fuck her hard. I started fast and was soon pounding my balls against her ass as I fucked her. My wife had put on the strap-on and was fucking Nancy right beside me. She raised Nancy’s legs over her shoulders and found her cunt, thrusting the long, huge dildo inside her. She thrust in and out, making Nancy cry out in pleasure and it didn’t take long for Shannon and I to start coming.

I spurted my come deep inside Shannon as Nancy came under the constant hard thrusting of my wife and the huge cock. After I pulled my cock out of Shannon, she moved over and started to finger fuck my wife as she fucked Nancy. The three women came together and fell apart, panting.

We spent the next few hours, fucking and sucking each other until Nancy said she had to go. She promised to be back the next night and Shannon, my wife and I settled down to fucking after Nancy had gone. The next night would be similar in that we all fucked and sucked each other until the early morning hours before parting.

I fucked all three women in both their cunts and asses many times over the two days and had all of them fuck me in the ass too. We now have regular sessions with Nancy and will continue to fuck and suck.

rjohnson
rjohnson
684 Followers