What A New Years Party!

Story Info
Ryan & Leanne celebrate more than friendship.
1.5k words
4.17
38.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I link my arms around his neck. I have to stand on my toes to do this. His 6'2 frame is so much bigger than my 5'4. It doesn't matter to me. The attraction is still there. Every time I'm with him I feel the need to touch him. Either to grab hold of his arm as we laugh at his roommate's jokes, or a simple caress of the arm or leg as I walk by. His name's Brian. He's tall, light skinned with red hair. The words tall and lanky best describe him. But that doesn't matter to me, I find him very attractive.

I lean up against him my breasts pressed onto his chest. His hands run down my tight black pants. Brian has strong skinny hands. The type which one could imagine running up and down a body bringing much pleasure. I pull his head down and hug him tighter. My breath is moving faster and my heart is racing. I feel his hot lips against my neck. His breath draws chills down my spine. I can feel a moan about to escape my mouth. His lips find my neck and his tongue slides along my skin. I draw my head back a bit giving him more access. He moves his wet lips up my neck behind my ear. God it feels amazing. I can feel my body begin to tighten. My breasts rise and fall with each caress of his hand. I run my fingernails along the back of his neck. Caressing the base line of his hard and grabbing at him. I bring my soft lips to his neck and begin to nuzzle him. He then pulls back and I kiss him on the cheek. He moves him mouth towards me and I feel his lips upon mine. They're warm and I want more. Our mouth moves upon each other and his tongue is thrust into my mouth. Warm and wet, he begins diving into my mouth. I'm just getting a taste of him when I hear a gasp behind us.

We're at a party and it's New Years. The band is loud. The music is amazing and everyone's drinking having a good time. I wasn't thinking about what was happening at that moment- or any moment for that matter. Brian leans down and whispers in my ear, "You know we're both going to get in trouble for this." He goes back to nuzzling my neck.

I lean up to him and whisper that I know, but I don't care. I hear a second gasp and I spin around. On the couch are two of my friends who actually noticed what had happened. I look around and no one else had seen. I smile and put my finger to my lips. Brian drapes his arms around me again and nuzzles a little more on my exposed neck while whispering that we got caught therefore we'll both hear about it tomorrow. I just laugh softly as he draws me near again. I can feel his hot breath on my neck. It gets me so hot and wet. With every move of my body I feel myself grow damp. The heat of his body pressing against mine creates such a wetness I begin to feel my breasts tighten.

By this time more of our friends are looking and I decide I need some air. His hand caress along my hip as I walk away. Before I leave the room I glance over my shoulder and see him staring hungrily at me. I pout my lips and turn away. The brisk air is a welcomed rush to my body as I step outside. No one's out here so I let my hands travel up my body. I feel so sexually frustrated I think I'm about to burst. His hands felt like heaven on me. My breath quickens as I remember. I hear the door slam shut and I roll my eyes. My solitude is now interrupted.

"Hey" Brian calls to me. I turn and smile. Nothing else is said; we both know what we want. We're at the side of the house alone and we can't stop touching each other. His hands run up my spine drawing me closer to him. I lean up and our lips meet again. Our tongues dance around in his mouth. I slide my tongue along his then drawing his tongue into my mouth. His tongue is so wet, and hot. We begin to rock against each other as he nibbles on my lower lip. Our tongues cannot leave each other alone. First our tongues are in his mouth then in mine, out bodies move closer. His hands roam around to the front of my body. He lifts up my shirt as his rough hands caress my stomach. He brings his hands up my ribs to rest under my breasts. As we continue kissing he moves his hands back around to unfasten my bra. The black piece of clothing comes undone and he quickly removes both my shirt and bra. The cold air instantly hardens my nipples. He brings his lips down to my breasts and gives them equal attention. Brian's hands grab my breasts and squeezes them, causing me to moan. "Ahhhh yess. Don't stop." I moan in his ear. I can't believe this is happening. We are out in the open. Anyone could walk out here and see us at any second. This made it much more interesting.

"Oh Brian yes. Don't stop please. It feels so good." My nails run through his hair as he engulfs one of my nipples. Ohhh god yes. His mouth feels so good. We hear the door slam and he quickly shields my body from sight. The person stumbles by with out noticing a thing. "Brian I want you inside me now. I can't take it anymore." I kiss his neck as my hands roam over his body. My hands slide down his body to his crotch and a huge bulge is standing tall. I caress the pants over the area- teasing as my tongue traces small circles on his neck. "I want this" I squeeze his cock in my hands as my tongue dives into his mouth. I begin undoing his pants as he does mine. I know we should go somewhere private- somewhere where we'd be able to have more time for foreplay. But I can't wait. I want him now.

He slides my panties down my slender legs. I notice he then slides them in his pants pocket. He brings his hand down to my dripping pussy and slides his fingers in. "Ohh god this feels amazing. Brian yes, yes." He lifts my body up a bit and moves me over to the side of a truck. My body is pressed against the cold side making me scream for a minute. We don't care. He grabs onto my hips and thrusts into me. The initial thrust sends a shot of pain up me. Then his thrusts move harder and faster. Ohh it feels amazing. "Go deeper Brian. Fuck me harder." My head swings back and forth on the car. Each thrust sends shivers in my body.

Brian pins my hands against the car above my head. He leans down and sucks on my neck with each thrust. His cock drives into me faster and faster. My moans grow louder and louder. "Ahhh yes Brian yes yes... Oh god. Don't stop." I almost scream. Brian then pulls out and lets me down. We kiss as he turns me around. He has me put my hands on the car and lean forward. My breasts swing as I thrust out my ass. His hands fondle every part of my body revisiting my breasts. I feel him spread me open and drive his cock into me. "Ahh god. Yes. Yes." With each thrust I'm forced forward. He leans down and twists my nipples in his hand. He then bites my shoulder. Brian thrusts harder and faster into me. I can feel him begin to move faster and grow more inside of me.

"I'm gonna cum." He whispers. His breath is ragged and his voice is strained. He pulls my hair and he thrusts harder and harder into me. I can feel him pulsating inside of me. I begin to milk his cock.

"Yes. Yes Brian. Cum inside of me. Cum now." Ohh god. I can feel him begin to cum inside of me. He thrusts long and deep. My pussy grabs a hold of him the entire way. After he thrusts into me he slowly pulls out. He kisses the back of my neck then turns me around. We help each other put on our clothes then walk back towards the house.

"Next time it will be slow and in a bed. I promise. But that was amazing." He leans down and kisses me.

"It better be soon. I'm craving something long and hard in my mouth." I smile at him and walk back into the party.