What a Perfect Day

Story Info
Melanie confesses her accidental show.
1.4k words
4.42
37.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a perfect day to get a base tan", thought Melanie. The early summer sun was warm, almost perfect, the house was tidied up and the nosy neighbors were all at work. Mel was looking forward to a glass of wine and trying to erase the winter white of her skin. She was always self-conscious of her freckles and light complexion and always joked a tan would start joining all her freckles together, although she knew better.

She admired her reflection as she passed her bedroom mirror: not too bad for my age she thought. Although she hated the idea of getting older, she was still enjoying getting the same second glances from men that she enjoyed in her twenties. She knew she was fortunate that her 34b breasts were barely sagging after having children, and her ass was still firm from working out three days a week.

As Mel decided on bikinis, she looked at the Wicked Weasel her husband had bought for her a few years ago. The tiny blue thong and bra with alternating sheer stripes left little to the imagination. The stripes would allow teasing flashes of her nipples and pussy to anyone that happened to be in viewing range. It was sexy but where could she ever have the nerve to wear something that tiny without getting arrested. She smiled at the thought but decided on a still sexy black string bikini. She got her iPod with her favorite tunes, her lotion, and her spritz bottle all gathered in her towel, and thought it was late enough in the day to sip on some wine left over from the party last weekend. Strawberry fusion was her favorite and it always seemed to relax her.

As John stepped through the door that evening, he was greeted by his wife. She had that look of desire that told him he just might get lucky tonight. No longer being newlyweds, their usual kiss on the lips was just a loving greeting. This time though, John tasted her warm tongue which brought a smile to his lips and a slight swelling in his pants. "Now this is different ...and nice", he thought. She smiled at him and said "I can't wait to tell you what happened today. I was a little naughty," she smiled that mysterious smile and then walked away. He stood there like the typical clueless husband, thinking, "Who says something like that and then walks off?" He was hooked on curiosity but it would have to wait.

John survived the wait until bedtime, the whole time wondering and guessing all types of scenarios. Finally Mel climbed in bed and cuddled up to John, grabbing his soft cock under the covers and gently rubbing. Smiling, she asked, "Are you ready to hear what happened?" John wasn't sure what was coming but liked what her hand was doing to him.

"I went to lay out for a while today. I already had a couple of glasses of wine and the sun felt so relaxing. Nobody was home behind us so I thought I'd try to get more sun on my boobs so I took my top off. I was half dozing from the effects of the wine and the warm sun and suddenly I thought I heard something. I didn't see anything so I closed my eyes again. Then I thought I heard someone talking. I opened my eyes and there above me were two young guys on the roof. Honey, I had completely forgotten that you had someone coming out to give an estimate on our roof. One guy was looking right at me; I couldn't move. The other one was farther away. He couldn't see my eyes through my sunglasses so I didn't know whether to pretend I was asleep, pretend I didn't see him, or to try to cover up. Here I was totally topless in front of him. I felt trapped there and was so embarrassed."

"Ok, so this is getting interesting", John thought, and his cock jerked a little. He secretly loved showing his sexy wife off; she so underrated how sexy she was. "So what happened?" he asked and thinking "... as if I am going to turn over and go to sleep now."

Melanie continued, "Acting as if I didn't notice him, I reached for my wine, sipping much more than I needed in one drink. I think I startled him when I moved and he turned toward the other worker as if he was inspecting the roof the whole time. Honey, I'm sorry but I got so embarrassed and didn't know what to do."

Mel left out the part where her nipples got so tight that they hurt, not wanting to sound slutty to John. Nor did she mention how muscular and tan the men were. She was embarrassed but was flattered by the way the men had stared at her. For a fleeting moment she went back to her earlier thoughts that morning. Maybe she should have worn that little blue number, she thought as she adjusted her bottoms, letting just the sides of her pussy show for a second as if by accident. "As soon as he turned around I gathered my towel and other things and walked inside. I was afraid to look up again."

John thought it was hot that she was seen, but he tried to sound supportive. "I hope you weren't too embarrassed honey. I should have reminded you this morning. So they didn't say anything out of the way to you?" He was imagining how sexy she would have looked laying there showing all her sexiness to complete strangers and his cock was getting even harder. Her breasts were always so perfect. "That's not bad. It wasn't your fault and you can't blame them for looking. It's over now, "as he ran his hand up Mel's thigh until her reached a very moist pussy.

Encouraged by his words and his sexy touch, "I have to admit that some of those times you talk about wearing sexy things and flashing you came back to me. Between the wine and the sun and I guess after getting past the first awkwardness, I was a little excited. I thought about it more when I went inside and felt safer." She teased as she felt his cock harden more than it usually does. "Hmm, I think someone likes what happened. Honey I was really shocked but aroused being totally exposed like that. Is that bad? I couldn't help it but as soon as I got inside I stripped off my bikini and I got my Rabbit out. I lay on the couch and sipped my wine and made myself cum. I was pulling on my nipples and the vibrator on my clit was perfect for what I needed. I hope the neighbors didn't hear me when I came. I needed it so bad. I don't know what came over me."

John pulled Mel's hand away so he didn't cum right then and there. He wanted, no, he needed to fuck her now from hearing her story. As he turned her on her back tonguing and teasing her sexy breasts, "What is done is done, and now that it happened, it's kind of sexy thinking they saw you like that. I wish that I had seen it too"

As she smiled at him she said, "I'm so relieved you think that way honey; I was afraid you would get mad or jealous. I guess I should tell you that I wasn't thinking clearly when picked the couch to play on. While I was using my Rabbit, I was in a really sexual daze, almost in a dream. Well, when I finished, I got off the couch to go clean up and saw a paper stuck on the side- glass of the door. It was the statement from the roofers. I wasn't even thinking about it at the time, but you can see through the glass if you stand from the side. I never dreamed they would come to the door. I have no idea what they saw."

John was ready to come by then and laughingly said as his cock started toward her slit, "well, it's done and you really made their day, and mine too. It's not like you'll ever see them again."

As Mel pulled his cock closer to her pussy she smiled, "I'm not sure. The note said they would be back next Tuesday to finish the work if you want done. I wonder if that blue Wicked Weasel you bought me will still fit."