What A Referral!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the teasing kisses stopped, I firmly licked from the bottom of her labia to the cleft, tasting her sex in an elemental way, knowing her with my senses. Her sighs matched the sounds on the CD, her fingers ran through my hair. As I pushed one knuckle against her lips, a fingertip traced light circles around her ass. Her rhythm told me this was happening very quickly.

The voice with the ocean went from moans to words "Mmmmm......I think he saw me......yeah, OH yeah...he is definitely aware ........ [a sucking sound]. That oughta do it for him......God, I taste good........"

I was snapped back to the present by her voice,"Right there....oh yeah....." push and the wet clenching of her coming overtook us both. Laying my head on her right thigh, I quietly absorbed the sight of her, the taste aroma and sound of her, the touch of her on my tongue.

Breathing deeply, I slowly sat up, drinking her in with thirsty eyes. Rachel lay back, knowing without hearing that I wanted to look at her. She demurely bent her right knee in as she faced me, arms outstretched. After a moment, she smiled and asked, "Shall we continue?"

A hoarse, "Remember, I am in your hands," was all I could think to say.

"OK. Great. Please lay back down..." When she rose from the table, I watch her breasts bounce slightly and saw the glimmer of the wet trail from her neck to her pussy in the candlelight. As I lay on my back, my balls hanging low and my hard cock at full attention, she smiled with a sly grin. Looking me in the eyes, I heard that throaty almost-laugh as she said "Just so you know, I really,really wanna fuck....."

12