What a Rush!

Story Info
Abandoned, Victoria Justice needs a ride home.
4k words
4.53
34.7k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All right, this story is not real. NOT REAL! Not to be read by anyone under the age of 18/21 yadda yadda yadda! I'd love to hear some feedback as per usual. Please feel free to leave me a comment in the COMMENT Box at the end of the page. You see those big empty stars too? Maybe bump those up to five full ones? We wouldn't want them to be empty now would we? All alone like that? You're not a monster are you?

Also, please don't post this on any other site without my explicit permission. I've had to bring the hammer down on two thieves right as of writing and don't want to bring it down again. Don't forget to add me on one of the messengers too! Don't be afraid! I love chatting about celebs, story ideas or chatting in general and I like making new friends! Just as a word of warning, YIM is messing me around. So, if you add me and I don't respond it may be that it just registers you as offline. Sorry. Not sure why it does that any more. The best thing to do is initiate conversations with me and I'll be able, and happy to, respond to you.

Author's Note: So, not to spoil the story too much but this fic doesn't have any penetration in it. It's pretty much a pure handjob story. Don't think you'll like it? Move on. Think you will enjoy it? Read on!

Celebrity: Victoria Justice

Codes: MF, Cons, Handjob

*****

Despite him looking almost the same age as I do, my younger brother still hadn't got his learners permit and as a result, I was spending my day off driving him to some sort of birthday party event. He continued to fiddle with the radio before finding an annoying mix of music and someone yelling into the microphone. Rolling my eyes, I found myself at an unpleasant situation. I had freshly turned twenty five and already I was morphing into my father. My eyes moved up to look at the lights, my fingers drumming along to a cheesy pop song I had heard on my way over to my parent's house earlier on in the day.

As we hit a lighting stop, I moved down and looked at my phone, checking the directions one last time. The place we were going to looked like it was going to be in the middle of some sort of field somewhere near to the west of main Los Angeles and towards the more mountainous countryside of the state of California. Making a face, I turned to look at my younger brother.

"Are you sure this is the right place? It's in the middle of nowhere."

"Dale, chill out. This is totally the right place. You are going to stay the whole time right?"

"I promised dad I would didn't I?" I shot back, looking back to the road as the light turned green. I swear I could have heard him snort in laughter as we carried on driving. Now, my car wasn't fresh off of the advertising lot but it was pretty new. You'll also have to forgive my ignorance as to cars, I was never a car guy growing up. I wouldn't be interested in having cars stuck to my trapper keeper more like Dungeons and Dragons. Yeah, I was a nerd. Get over it! Anyway, I managed to land myself a pretty sweet deal when I graduated from college and as a result I was given a company car. It was blue, had four wheels and a roof. It wasn't so bad at the pump either.

Flicking the indicator, I merged into the left most lane and the sight of an impossibly large bouncy castle loomed on the skyline. Raising an eyebrow, I looked over at my brother who simply rolled his eyes. Maybe this was one of those things I just didn't understand any more. The field was as you'd expect it, large, open and green. To the side of the field, there was a collection of cars where an equal amount of bored-looking parents were. Time for me to join the grown-ups I guess, I thought to myself as I pulled over to the side and before I had even put the hand break on, my brother had bolted from the car.

Parking up, I got out of the car and heard him screaming all sorts of strange new words that made me feel even older. I locked my car and dumped my keys into my jacket pocket when I heard a perky voice behind me.

"Hi! Are you with Jack?"

Turning to look at her, I found myself actually a little put back. I was expecting to see one of the moms there but I was actually greeted by a hot younger woman who was dressed to positively kill. Her long black hair dangled delicately over the shoulder blades and onto the front of her bright, canary yellow dress. Her make-up was light, the bright red lips certainly drew me to them and made me wonder what they tasted like. Before I could leer any more, I recognised who she is. She was the older sister of the birthday guest of honour. If my memory served, she was Victoria Justice. I smiled and introduced myself while I tried to shy away the fact that I had seen her nudes over the summer when she had her more private photos leaked to the whole of the internet.

"Yeah, I guess he's busy with your little sister now though?" I asked, stuffing my hands into my pockets as I looked over at the bouncy castle that seemed to be the focal point of the party. Victoria laughed and nodded her head before I realised I needed to mind my manners. "I'm Dale."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Victoria."

"Oh I know!"

"You do?"

"Yeah, Jack showed me your picture when we were on our way over." That was a good enough lie, I guess. I thought to myself as Victoria smiled and waved towards one of the tables.

"Oh okay. Well, most of the chaperones are over here. Feel free to come grab a drink and some snacks!"

With that, Victoria smiled and made her way away from me. Her hips seemed to sashay from side to side, attracting me to her swinging hips. Snapping my mind clean, I looked around and moved over to introduce myself to some of the other men and women, ignoring the smell of perfume that lingered after Victoria had left.

Sipping on a drink, I had my back to the table as the party continued. The general buzz amongst the party was that one of them had their licence and they were talking about going for a drive. Some of the parents were horrified at the idea while others were more indifferent to the idea. I certainly was in the latter camp as well. As I sipped at the soft drink, I found my eyes drifting over to Victoria who seemed to be keeping to herself. Making nice, I moved over to say hello to her. As I came closer, I realised that she had been crying or at least looked very upset.

"Hey? You okay?" I asked, moving over to break the silence and close the gap. Victoria, to her credit, had been able to hide what she had been doing and greeted me with the same sort of cheeriness I had come to expect from her.

"Oh! Hey Dale, yeah I'm doing okay."

I raised an eyebrow and moved a little closer to her. "You sure? Because you don't look like you're doing okay."

"Oh, yeah it's well, it's just something one of the moms said."

My bright blue eyes drifted over to the group of moms who were talking amongst one another and casting disparaging looks over to Victoria and now me. Turning to look at her, I found my voice dropping to a whisper as I spoke back to Victoria.

"What did they say? Seems to be pretty bad if it upset you that bad?"

"Well..." Victoria started, her fingers playing with one another as she chewed at her bottom lip. Her big, brown eyes flicked up to look at me as if she was trying to gauge my response. "I suppose you heard about what happened to me this summer?"

There it was. She was trying to work out whether I had seen the nude pictures that had gotten leaked online. Fortunately, she took my silence as a refusal and carried on.

"So, I totally made some bad choices and well I think everyone at this party except for you must know about it. Some of the moms had some... Choice words for me. I guess, it just bugged me a little bit."

I opened my mouth to speak but the sound of tires squealing in the distance broke out, both me, Victoria and the gaggle of parents were brought to look over at a polished black car that span out of the park and tore towards the freeway. Victoria ran after it and let out an exasperated scream.

"That was my car! I'm going to kill them!" She screamed out, frustration in her voice before she turned to look at me. The party had wound down and the parents didn't seem too bothered with helping Victoria as those big brown eyes of hers focused on my face. She chewed on her bottom lip and before she even opened her mouth I had an answer.

"Sure, come on."

"... Thanks Dale. I really appreciate it."

I smiled and nodded my head, gesturing towards my car. "I have to admit, I'm sure Jack knows where you live but I don't. You'll need to either direct me or let me know the zip code of your house."

Victoria grinned and keyed in the zip code into the car's GPS as I set us off. We made small talk on our way, thankfully the traffic in LA wasn't so bad and we were well on our way towards her home that seemed to be up in the mountains. As we drove, Victoria ended up bringing back the topic to her leaked photos.

"I mean, it wasn't like it was a massive leak." She complained, fidgeting in the spot as she looked out into the countryside. "You could barely see my face!"

"Yeah and those ones definitely weren't you." Ah shit. I definitely shouldn't have said that. My eyes focused on the road ahead and my hands seemed to grip the wheel a little tighter as I could almost feel Victoria's deep chocolate eyes focus on the side of my face. She fidgeted in the spot and seemed to narrow in on my face before she smiled.

"So, you did see the pictures?" Victoria asked, her hands falling from the resting place on her lap and then moving over to rest on my lap. I inhaled deeply as Victoria smiled and started to explore the inside of my thigh, feeling my shaft as it hardened under her touch. Her hand glided over the denim, her perfectly manicured nails scratched against the denim as she continued to look at the side of my face. She made a soft gasp sound as I started to harden and she could feel the full size of my dick. "Is that uncomfortable Dale? Do you need me to make it less uncomfortable?"

When I didn't say anything but simply gritted my teeth and gasped when her fingers found my length, she smiled and nodded her head. Threading a hand through her long brown hair, Victoria's hand slid up my body as she simply muttered one word.

"Okay."

The tips of her fingers found the golden zipper tugger at the top of my pants and slowly pulled it down, the teeth of my flies separating as she pulled it down. Once it hit the bottom, Victoria reached in and found my boxer shorts, expertly popping it open with a flick of her thumb and she had my shaft in her bare hand. She actually gasped at the sight of it as she curled her fingers around the base of my length and then gave it an experimental squeeze.

"I'm going to enjoy this. Take your time Dale. Take your time..."

Giving the top half of my length a slow, steady stroke, Victoria squeezed it as she came down to the halfway point. Making a satisfied sound, the Latina beauty started to trial more lengthy pumps. Sliding all the way up down to roughly the three quarter mark, she would squeeze my shaft and then let it go. She seemed rather happy with it and then her finger came down to tease against the head. The pad of her index finger stroked against the head, her nails teasing the slit gently. Victoria started to rub her legs together while she continued to jerk me up and down. Casually pumping her hand up and down, Victoria's other hand reached back into my jeans and slowly pulled my balls out into the inside of my car.

"Woah... They're just as big. I wonder if they're tasty?"

"Well, you can find out..." I managed to croak out, Victoria's fingers exploring and discovering every little part of my dick.

"Soon enough Dale, soon enough." The younger woman teased as her nail ran along the underside of my dick, leaving a light scratch against it. Victoria's legs spread in her seat and with her free hand she reached down between her legs and slid her own hand up inside of her skirt. Soon enough, she had quickly pulled down her panties and had them in her hands. She played with them in her hands casually before she took her hand off of my dick and grabbed a hold of the panties with her left hand. Victoria wrapped the lacy black fabric around my dick. Giving the handjob new life with a simple change in sensation, I found myself shivering in pleasure while the lace meshed with my skin pretty neatly actually.

"Gosh, you must think I'm such a slut jerking you off and I've only just met you." She said with a grin, her hand never keeping a usual pace. Up and down quickly with no added pressure, or slow torturous pumps with the added teasing of squeezing my rod as she did so.

"Nah, not a slut." I managed to gasp as Victoria's finger ran over the top of my cock where a bead of pre cum had just emerged. "Nothing wrong with a casual fling. Besides, I sure wouldn't mind returning the favour."

"You're so sweet." Victoria said with a smile, giving my dick's base an appreciative squeeze before she repeated her usual focus. Her big, brown eyes were focused on my large shaft in her grasp while she jerked it up and down at her own will. "You want to know how wet I am?" She teased, her hand leaving my dick completely and as quick as a flash her hand was up her yellow dress and back around my cock before I could say anything. However, now there was an added moisture to it and the feeling made my dick pulse even harder. "Pretty wet huh?" She added with a grin.

"Yeah... Pretty wet." I groaned, as she jerked me a little harder.

"That's what happens when you get a hot little slut like me in a car with such a big dick. It just makes me ooze all over the seat. Mmmm... I swear if I can't get this big dick inside me I'm going to scream. Do you want that Dale? Do you want to stretch my tiny pussy open and make it yours with your hot thrusts? Do you want me to scream your name as you bend me over the hood and take me from behind? Do you want to have me on my knees taking your cum on my face like a good little slut?" Victoria's constant questioning was making me want to close my eyes and roll my head back, but with the way the roads were in the Californian countryside I had to keep focused and a simple groan would have to do the trick.

Victoria squeezed my dick again and as if on cue, a bead of my pre cum appeared at the slot at the top of my dick. I saw her lick her lips and then used her index finger to scoop up the pearly white liquid so she could suck it clean off of her digit.

"God... So good..." She purred, her tongue making an excellent showing of what her oral skills may look like. She was really telling me! Her handjob was absolutely phenomenal and she didn't even look close to done! The raven haired beauty leaned over and let a bead of her saliva fall from her mouth and onto my cock. Victoria happily then set back to work on jerking my dick.

Her small hand was working a mile a minute as it jerked up and down, stroking nearly as much of the length as I had to offer. She had now twisted in the chair completely, her hand pumping at my dick wanting to force more of my cum out of my piss slit as she jerked and pumped up and down. Her right hand was now resting on my balls near constantly, her manicured nails scratched and massaged my fleshy sack as her big eyes focused on my balls. Her nails ran against my large balls and there were very obvious little white scratch marks against my sack as she teased and toyed with my nuts. Her hands continued to scratch at me, the nails giving me the sweetest torture as she multi-tasked and pumped at me.

Victoria took her hand off of my nuts and then curled both of them around my pole. Her right hand wrapped around my base while her left hand wrapped around the top, her left index finger resting just under my mushroom head. Working them both in tandem, Victoria cooed happily as my dick throbbed under her continued ministrations. Both of her hands twisted at opposite directions, almost as if she was working a salt or pepper grinder, but mercifully she was working towards something much nicer than seasonings.

"Mmm fuck! Look at the fat cock! I can't wait to be on my knees and suck that all the way down my throat." She purred, her body had shifted now and she was on her knees in the seat and her lips were up against my ears so I could hear every little breath she took in and exhaled. "I bet you want to see me grab my heels and hold on for dear life while you fuck my throat? Have that big dick force its way inside my throat and make me gag, slobber and cough all over your big pole. Is that what you want? Do you want to hear me gag on you? Do you want to see my chin wet with my own spit as you take my face and fuck me? I am so wet Dale." She purred again, her thighs rubbing against one another as if to accentuate her point. "Fuck, I'm so horny. Will you fuck me all over my house? I want to feel you pound into me into the wall and make me scream. I want to drench your big fat dick in my cum as you make it impossible for me to walk the next day. Are you going to fuck my ass too Dale? Stretch my little backdoor out and make my ass yours?"

As she whispered that last little sentence I let out a groan and a big, fat bead of my pre-cum oozed from my dick's head. Victoria licked against her lips and then against the ridge of my earlobe before she reached into her handbag and pulled out her phone. She took both of her hands away from my dick and then pressed her phone down to the side of my dick. Taking a photo of my length, she grinned and tapped out a message before sending it away. She must have noticed the look of confusion on my face as she laid her phone down to the side and went back to jerking me off.

"What? Didn't your mom teach you to share?" She said with a grin, her bright red lips smacked against my cheek as she went back to jerking me. As she pumped her hands up and down, she noticed that more of my cum was dripping out of my dick's head and running down. "When you're going to cum, let me know."

The car seemed to answer me as it hummed while we turned one of the final corners. My eyes flicked down to the GPS and I realised that the race was on. We were going to be at her door in less than ten minutes. My hands seemed to be bolted at the ten and two positions and my eyes were starting to droop ever so slowly as I relished the touch of the hot young actress on my body and my organ.

"Getting close Dale?" Victoria teased, her hands both working their way up and down my length as she pumped me. "God, I want you to hold out before we get home. I want to see that big fat dick spray so much cum for me! I want to taste your cum as it drips down my face as I ride you hard and fast. God... My nipples are so hard. I want to feel you bite them and pinch them as you fuck my from behind. I want you to pull my hair and make me your nasty little fuck slut. Pump me full of your cum and make me full up of it. Spit on my ass hole and make it stretch out around you while I bite the pillow to make sure I don't scream myself hoarse." More and more of my precum was oozing from my dick and as she squeezed me, I let out a low groan. "Getting close?"

"Very." I admitted with a sigh, my knuckles turning white as she continued to jerk me. Victoria grinned and undid her seatbelt, leaning over and positioning her head directly over my lap, she continued to jerk me as her hair fell down and tickled against my exposed skin. I let out a primal grunt, struggling to keep my eyes open as I orgasmed hard and fast. What felt like a dozen ropes of cum shot from my length and must have met her target as I could hear Victoria swallowing a couple of big gulps.

My orgasm finally subsided and Victoria gave me a couple of experimental pumps before sitting up off of my lap. Using her right hand, she combed some of her brown hair back over her ear to reveal that her right eye had almost been sealed shut with one big goopy shot of cum that glistened in the afternoon light. I had to admit, as I looked over at her she looked absolutely sultry. Her hand found her phone and she quickly took a selfie photo before grinning and scooping my cum up off of her finger.

12