What A Ryde

Story Info
ECW GM Tiffany with Zack Ryder.
2.7k words
3.33
9.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written by both Dice Casden and Kristi as part of the D&K Universe

******

Following the completion May 12, 2009 broadcast ECW on SCI-FI airing from the Nutter Center in Columbus, Ohio, the number one contender for the ECW Title at Judgment Day Jack Swagger storms into ECW General Manager Tiffany's office, "Did you see that! Christian punched me when you said for no physical contact!" Swagger whines even though Tiffany's orders were for Christian and Swagger not to attack each other during Christian's 'Peep Show'.

The beautiful and professional General Manager of ECW, Tiffany, who happens to be in the middle of a phone call as she sits at her desk, raises her left index finger to single Jack Swagger that she'll be with him in a moment. "Oh yes...I think you'd be a great additional here on ECW..." Tiffany says in the phone, dressed in a black skirts and a white buttoned blouse.

"Aren't you listening to me?!" Swagger says as stomps towards Tiffany's desk and slams both of his hands down on it.

Tiffany turns her head to Jack Swagger and grits her teeth slightly before she points to the phone before she turns her back to Swagger and continues her conversation. "Yes...and I do understand that both RAW and SmackDown have given you offers, but here on ECW I know that you would be able to really succeed..."

"I don't believe this!" Jack Swagger yells as he leans across the desk and presses down on the phone to disconnect the call that Tiffany is on.

Tiffany slowly turns her blonde haired head and she scrunches her nose up with angered as she turns to look at Jack Swagger. "Jack! That was an important phone call!" Tiffany says before she stands up from sitting in her chair.

"Hey I'm the most important person in ECW... when I come in you listen to me! Did you se what Christian did?! He made fun of me and he attacked me!" Swagger says as he actually stomps his left foot on the ground and appears to be pouting.

"Hold on just a minute Jack!" Tiffany snaps as she points her left index finger at him. "Let's get one thing straight! I am the General Manager of ECW and I will be treated with respect!"

"Listen blondie... you're just an over glorified temp!" Swagger snaps, "And I'm the new franchise of ECW... I'll be here a lot longer than you will be! Now what are you going to do about Christian... he broke your little rules!" Swagger says even though Christian punched him after he officially ended the episode of the 'Peep Show'.

Tiffany folds her arms against her chest and narrows her eyes into a glare "Jack...actually Christian did not break the rules I set" Tiffany says in a firm tone "I said no contact during The Peep Show, it was clearly over Jack!'

"He attacked me!" Jack Swagger snaps as he again stomps his foot.

Tiffany presses her lips together before she slowly nods her head "You know Jack...you're right, he did attack you and I bet you'd like to take your frustration out in a match..." Tiffany says in a soft, understanding tone.

"What? No! I got a match with that cheater this Sunday! I got to be in tip-top shape...I want him punished!" Swagger answers.

Tiffany nods her head "Ok...how about no disqualification this Sunday!"

"That's more like it..." Swagger smirks.

"If....you can defeat The Great Khali in your match at the live event on Friday!" Tiffany says in a firm tone before she smiles. "Now Jack, I suggest you leave my office!"

"WHAT?!" Swagger snaps and he controls himself just enough before he puts his foot further into his mouth. "You know what I can't wait until you get replaced as ECW's General Manager!" Swagger snaps before he turns to around and storms out of Tiffany's office.

Tiffany sighs and shakes her head "Why is he such a pain in the ass..." Tiffany says to herself before she sits back down in her chair behind the desk. Tiffany stretches her arms above her head as she picks up her blackberry to see what she has scheduled. As she brings up her calendar, she sees that she has a meeting scheduled with one ECW's newest Superstars, Zack Ryder. After Tiffany thinks for a moment she gets up from her office chair and heads for the door.

*****

In the tanning room located inside of the Nutter Center, the gorgeously tanned Zack Ryder is laying face down on a tanning bed, wearing nothing but a black thong and protective eye caps as he flips through a Playboy magazine. "Miss April has it all... woo woo woo... you know it..." Ryder says as he holds the magazine long-ways so that the centerfold image unfolds. The ECW General Manager, Tiffany, quietly steps into the tanning room and sees Zack Ryder laying down inside of the brightly lit bed. Tiffany cups her hands together below her waist and quietly clears her throat.

Ryder looks over, but just sees Tiffany's legs from how he's turning his head, "Great legs..." Ryder says with a smirk.

Tiffany blushes a bit and scrunches her nose up. "Zack...you wanted to speak with me..." Tiffany replies as she remains in the view of Ryder being able to gaze at her stunningly smooth, gorgeously tanned legs.

"Oh hey Tiff... you came to see me? That's hot... you know it... woo woo woo..."Zack Ryder says as he turns to sit up on the tanning bed. Ryder leans down a bit and presses a button on the tanning bed to turn it off.

Tiffany presses her soft, pouty lips together and laughs as she looks at Zack Ryder, sitting bare in his black thong, as he removes his tanning goggles from his face. "Actually Zack, you wanted to speak to me, remember?"

"Oh I know it..." Zack Ryder says with a grin, "But I was gonna come to see you... but you came to see me..." Ryder adds.

Tiffany nods her head and laughs "Yeah I did...I was going to be leaving a bit earlier then I said and I figured I'd stop and see what you needed..."

Ryder smiles, "Sweet... well you see Tiff... I know there's big money to be made with me as a star here in ECW... and I want us to get off on the right foot you know..." Ryder says with a charming grin on his face.

Tiffany nods her blonde haired head and smiles "I think that would be a great thing Zack, that we are on the same page..."

Ryder smiles, "You know it... woo woo woo..." Ryder replies, "But you know... I like to think there are some perks in being on your good side... like you gave me a shot with a match on Superstars..."

Tiffany nods her head "That's correct and I must say Zack, you really did impress me against Finlay..."

"Sweet..." Zack Ryder smiles as he gets off of the tanning bed. The tight fitting thong he's wearing is barely containing Ryder's cock and ballsack.

Tiffany happens to glance down and the large bulge of his cock and ballsack sticking out through the black thong and she laughs "Wow Zack...maybe you should cover up..." Tiffany says with a blush.

Ryder looks down at himself and smirks a bit before he looks at Tiffany, "Really? I don't know cause I'm smoking hot..."

Tiffany rubs her soft lips together and slowly turns her head to look away from Zack Ryder "You know Zack...I can't be looking at you like this, I'm your boss..."

"Hey Tiff... you're a hot chick... and I know I'm simply irresistible... woo woo woo" Zack Ryder says with a grin

Tiffany turns her head back and cutely laughs "You are a very good looking guy Zack..."

Zack Ryder smirks, "So how about leaving the GM job at the door... and we'll be just a hot girl and a smoking hot guy having a good time... woo woo woo..."

Tiffany bites down on her bottom lip and slowly shakes her head "I don't know Zack..."

"Come on Tiff... I won't tell..." Ryder says with a grin as he teasingly starts to push down his thong.

Tiffany scrunches her nose up and closes the door to the tanning room before she turns her back on Ryder to lock the door. Tiffany turns back to Ryder with a smile "Don't you dare tell anyone..." Tiffany says in a firm, but cute tone.

"Oh I won't... you know it... woo woo woo..." Ryder grins as he removes the black thong so that he's completely naked. Tiffany's beautiful and adorable eyes widen at the sight of Zack Ryder's nicely large and thick cock that hangs between his tanned, toned legs. Zack Ryder smirks as he spreads his legs shoulder-width apart as he leans back against the tanning bed. Tiffany takes a step closer to Ryder and kneels down in front of the charming and arrogant ECW Superstar, gently placing her left hand around the base of his cock. Tiffany licks her lips as she guides her left hand smoothly along his shaft, feeling his cock harden.

"Mmmm..." Ryder licks his lips as Tiffany guides her left hand on his hardening cock.

Tiffany glances up at Ryder and laughs cutely "How does that feel?" Tiffany asks as she brings her left hand back down his hardening shaft before she opens her sweet mouth and wraps her lips around the head of his cock.

"Feels awesome..." Ryder moans and smiles down at Tiffany as she begins to slowly bob her head on his cock. Tiffany's soft, pouty lips begin to smoothly brush back and forth on his hard shaft as she gently bobs her head on his cock, slobbering her saliva on his cock nicely.

"Ohhhh yeah... mmmm... that's it... woo woo woo..." Ryder moans as Tiffany slobbers all over his cock as she keeps a steady pace as she sucks his large, hard dick.

Tiffany closes her eyes as she turns her head smoothly on Ryder's cock while lapping her soft, wet tongue against his shaft. "Mmmmm..." Tiffany softly moans as she lowers her blonde haired head further down on his cock.

"Ohhhh.... yeah.... mmm fuck..." Zack Ryder moans as he places his hands on the tanning bed while Tiffany works on swallowing more of his meaty cock.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm! Ohhhhh!" Tiffany cutely moans as she turns her blonde haired head from side to side on Zack Ryder's cock as she slaps her tongue sweetly against his shaft before she manages to take him deeper into her mouth.

"Ohhhh you're so good... woo woo woo..." Ryder moans as Tiffany opens her mouth wider as she deep throats his meaty cock. Tiffany slowly lifts her head from Ryder's cock and seductively slides her wet tongue around the head of his cock.

"Ahhh yeah.... mmmm fuck..." Ryder moans as Tiffany twirls her tongue around the large head of his dick. Tiffany smiles up at Zack Ryder before she scoots back on her knees, leaving his cock dripping with saliva. "Damn Tiff... you're hot..." Zack Ryder grins as he watches Tiffany unbutton her white blouse.

"Why thank you Zack..." Tiffany says with a nod of her head as she unbuttons her white blouse before she peels it off of her body to expose her white laced bra underneath that conceals her nicely rounded, perky tits.

"Woo woo woo..." Ryder licks his lips as he looks at Tiffany's bra covered tits as she reaches behind her back to unhook her bra so that she can peel it away from her round tits. Tiffany slides the straps of her bra down smooth, tanned arms and peels the bra away from her chest to reveal her incredible tits to Zack Ryder. Zack Ryder stares right at Tiffany's tits as she drops her white laced bra down on the floor. Ryder licks his lips as Tiffany gets up from the floor while at the same time she lowers her black skirt. Tiffany pushes her short black skirt down from her nicely curved hips and down her gorgeously smooth and tanned legs before she steps out of her skirt and shows off her nice white laced panties.

"Sweet..." Ryder grins as Tiffany steps next to him and bends over the tanning bed. Taking his cue, Ryder steps behind Tiffany and begins to slide down her white laced panties from her hips. Tiffany presses her soft lips together and cutely sways her adorable ass as he lowers her white laced from her tanned backside. Once Tiffany's panties are around her ankles, Ryder slides his hands against the back of Tiffany's beautiful legs until he's standing up right. Ryder then guides his long, hard, saliva coated cock towards Tiffany's pussy and pushes it in with a firm thrust.

"Ohhhhhh...." Tiffany softly moan as she feels Zack Ryder's cock enter her tight, warm pussy from behind before he places her hands onto her nicely rounded, smooth hips and starts to pump his cock into her as she bends over the tanning bed.

"Ahhhh... aww..." Ryder moans as he easily pulls Tiffany back against him as he thrusts his cock into Tiffany's warm pussy.

"Ohhhhh...ohhh Zack...ohhh yeah..." Tiffany moans as she slides her hands against the cover of the tanning bed as she rocks back against Ryder's nicely tanned muscular waist, driving his shaft deeper into her pussy.

"Ahhh yeah... real good right? You know it... woo woo ohhh yeah..." Ryder moans as he thrusts his cock a bit quicker into Tiffany's hot pussy.

"Ohhhh...definitely good..." Tiffany moans with a cute laugh as she pushes back smoothly against Zack Ryder as he continues to drill his cock into her tight, warm pussy. Ryder licks his lips as he slides his hands over Tiffany's waist as he deeply pumps his cock into her hot, tight cunt.

"Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhhhh Zack..." Tiffany moans as she rocks forward against the tanning bed as Ryder continues to quickly pound his cock into her nicely wet pussy.

"Ohhh yeah... mmmm... ahhh..." Ryder groans as he continues to fuck Tiffany's hot, wet pussy while her cute round ass smacks against his gorgeously tanned waist.

"Ohhhhhh...ohhhhh Zack..." Tiffany moans as she glances over her shoulder to look back at him as she pushes back eagerly against his cock. Zack Ryder licks his lips as he continues to drill Tiffany's hot and wet pussy. After a few more thrusts Ryder pulls out and turns Tiffany around. Tiffany bites down on her bottom lip and cutely laughs as Ryder places her hands onto her waist and easily lifts the beautiful General Manager to sit on top of the tanning bed, spreading her gorgeous legs apart.

As Tiffany leans back on the tanning bed, Zack Ryder steps between her legs and guides his cock back into her wet pussy with a firm thrust. "Mmmm..." Ryder smirks at Tiffany as he resumes thrusting his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Ohhhhh....ohhhh shit Zack!" Tiffany moans as she wraps her gorgeously tanned and smooth legs around his muscular waist as he rapidly pumps his cock into her tight pussy.

"Ahhhh yeah... mmm fuck... woo woo woo..." Ryder moans as he thrusts his cock in and out Tiffany's hot pussy.

"Ohhhh! Ohhhh yeah Zack...mmmm" Tiffany moans as she pushes forward against Ryder's cock as she feels his entire shaft ramming into her tight and warm pussy

"Ohhhh awww... mmmm fuck..." Zack Ryder licks his lips as he continues to drive his cock into Tiffany's hot pussy while she tightens her legs around his waist.

"Ohhhhhh...ohhhhh Zack!" Tiffany lustfully moans as she begins to cum against his thrusting cock. Ryder grits his teeth as Tiffany cums on his cock as it starts to throb inside of her pussy.

"Ohhhhh...mmm Zack..." Tiffany moans as sweat starts to lightly drip from her gorgeous body.

"Ohhh yeah.... mmmm fuck yeah... ohhh woo woo... woooo..." Ryder groans as he begins to cum inside of Tiffany's wet pussy as he continues to fuck her.

Tiffany bites down on her bottom lip and cutely laughs as she feels his warm cum floods into her tight and wet pussy. "Ohhhh Zack..."

"Mmmmm... ohh yeah this was hot... you know it..." Zack Ryder replies as he holds his cum spent cock inside of Tiffany's pussy.

Tiffany raises an eyebrow and laughs "Zack...you're going to be a big star...and I do know that..."

"Oh yeah I know it..." Zack Ryder says before adding, "WOO WOO WOO!"

-END-