What A Show!

Story Info
He catches his sexy best friend masturbating.
812 words
4
75.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started rather innocently... you see, one night me and my best friend Mandy planned to go to a show. Being the punctuality freak that I am I decided to go to her house a bit early to pick her up and maybe have a drink or two before we headed out.

Well, when I went to the front door and knocked nobody answered. 'Just like Mandy', I thought to myself. So I went to her living room window. I peeked in the shades right as I was about to tap on the glass and hesitated for a moment.

Mandy was sitting on her favorite blue recliner in nothing but her underwear and a very thin, tight crop top. Naturally I decided to watch for a moment and much to my surprise (and -- shhh -- delight) her hands stroked down to her small breasts and began to massage them. At this point I of course decided to make myself comfortable and enjoy the show.

As she continued to stroke her perky, little tits; her hips began to gyrate ever so slightly. Then she slowly slid her hand away, softly running her fingertips over her nipples as she did so. Her mouth opened slightly and it looked as though she was probably moaning (lord knows it took all my will power not to).

She ran her fingers back over her quickly stiffening nipples and began to lightly trace small circles on them with the tips, gently flicking her fingernails across them every now and again.

At this point her nipples were so erect that I could see them straining against the fabric of her shirt firmly outlined against the silky material.

Now, I was obviously very turned on by this and suddenly noticed my own nipples tightening to an almost unbearable stiffness... so hard in fact that they ached when my shirt brushed over them. I looked around to make sure no one was watching and decided then that it was fine for me to massage my own throbbing nubs while I enjoyed the rest of the show. So I took my rock hard nipples between my fingers and gently rolled them back and forth as I peeked back through the curtains to see what my friend was up to now...

She had shucked off her top and was now in a reclining position in her chair. She was still gently rubbing away at her nipples and obviously getting extremely turned on because she was softly grinding her hips into the air as she did so. The more she continued massaging and rubbing her perfect tits the more emphatic the motion of her hips got.

Finally her hands left her breasts and made a slow descent toward her panties, already damp with desire. Slowly -- almost as though she was torturing herself she ran her fingers over the crotch of her silky undergarments. She continued to do this a few times, avoiding touching her clit; which was already so swollen you could see it firmly outlined against her panties. She swirled her fingertips 'round and 'round... still never touching her firm, erect button. After what seemed like at least 5 minutes of torture she drug one fingertip between the lips of her cunt and over her waiting clit.

Suddenly I noticed that my own hand had wandered down to my puss and was diligently working my stiff little bead. Massaging it over and over back and forth, occasionally flicking my wet fingers across it. As a matter of fact, being so close to the house in order to see through the window, I was damn near humping off on the vinyl siding.

When I looked back through the window I saw Mandy slipping her fingers under the trim of her underwear, soaking them with her honey. Then she got up and mounted the arm of her chair, straddling it. She began to rub her wet fingers over her still-hard nipples as she ground her hips down into the arm of the chair slowly working her wet cunt in tight little circles against it.

As she became more aroused, so did I and I was soon grinding my cunt into my hand... humping it furiously. My ass working like mad. Right as I was about to explode I looked into the window just in time to see Mandy cum all over her pretty blue chair. Her fingers working her nipples, vigorously strumming them as she pressed her rock hard clit into the velour of the chair.

After a few moments of recovery I straightened out my clothes and hair and went back to the front door. Being unoccupied now, Mandy answered immediately.

"Hi!", Mandy said as she threw open the door. "Hey", I replied. "Whatcha been up to". With a wink Mandy casually said, "Oh, nothing... just relaxing in my favorite chair..."