What a Slutty Wife!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you keep this up girls I'm gonna spunk," he told us.

"Yummy!!" I replied. "I hope so".

"Yeah let's see you shoot," Tracey responded.

"OK," he said back to us. "I can come later anyway, cos I really wanna fuck you two sexy babes."

"Don't worry," I quickly said back to him. "I want this fucking huge cock back up me too."

"After me this time, you greedy fucker," Tracey shot back at me. "I get first go on this, you've already had a go!"

He laughed as we playfully argued over who he was gonna fuck first.

Quickly we resumed our cock wanking and sucking.

His blood engorged member becoming more eager to release its salty load with each lick and suck.

I was really loving this. Seeing Tracey working on a cock again was a great turn on, she is a great cock sucker and I have to admit the sight of her lapping at it like a lollipop made me gush cunt juice.

"Fuck," he said as Tracey was really sucking hard on his cock now. "Keep going Tracey, I'm gonna spunk up."

With this information she let his cock out of her mouth and we both moved our heads closer together as we continued licking at his shaft. We took turns at vigorously wanking him off. Soon he started to spunk up heavily.

"Shit," he cried as his first spurt came shooting out of his cock.

"Mm-mm, yum, yum," Tracey moaned as that splash landed on the side of her face.

His huge tool had begun to produce it's salty bounty for us.

The next few spurts alternately splashed and sprayed onto my face, Tracey's face and his stomach.

The cock flow was in full stream.

We licked and lapped at his cock as it continued its magical spray of cum. He was moaning and groaning as he continued to splash out his seed. Tracey wanking furiously on his spraying prick, trying to milk every tasty drop from him. By the time he had finished shooting,our faces were totally sticky and coated in his jizz.

"Oh shit, that was awesome," he told us as his cock finally stopped gushing.

"Too right," Tracey replied as she scooped some of his cum from the side of her face. She then proceeded to lick it off her fingers. I followed suit. Savouring the sticky, salty goodness on my fingers. Then we turned to face each other and smiled.

"Missed a bit!" I said to her and she turned her face slightly. I moved forward and licked the side of her face, using my tongue to clean up the last few slivers of spunk she had missed.

"You dirty fuckers," Ritchie said as he watched.

"What?" I said back to him. "Don't wanna waste any do we." I laughed as I finished licking my best friends face clean.

Tracey then responded by doing the same. I had a small amount of his cum dripping from my ear. Tracey lovingly sucked it clean, moaning with appreciation as she did so.

"I fucking love the taste of cum," she said as she finished off lapping at his cream.

"I can tell," Ritchie replied.

Once we had finished we rested for a little while. Tracey and I both cleaned up in his bathroom and he replaced his boxers and shirt. we both put our dresses on, Tracey leaving off her tights.

We didn't bother with our bras and panties.

We knew they would be coming off soon!

12