What a Sunday Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hot cum bathing her cervix sends another orgasm crashing through her. Rachel's thighs grip savagely at Sam's hips as her pelvis jerks. Her screams are animalistic and her body quakes with pleasure.

She continues to spasm around him, even as his dick begins to soften. Her animal noises recede to whimpers as the longest continuous orgasm of her life begins to subside. Her movements slow and his slackening member slips out of her. Their love juice mingles and sluices out of her hole, thick and warm onto the slick skin between them.

Both are breathless. Rachel is flushed and she collapses onto his chest, panting. Sam puts his arms around her, burying his face into the tangled mane of her hair.

"That's twice you've made me cum like a school boy," Sam says a little in awe.

"Wanna file a complaint?" Rachel giggles into his collarbone.

"Hell no." Sam laughs nuzzling into her neck.

Rachel sits up and gazes contentedly onto his face. "Good. Cuz that was pretty fucking amazing."

"You are pretty fucking amazing," Sam corrects.

Rachel smiles at the compliment then gives him a sorrowful look. "Sorry about Lent," she smirks.

"Ha! I just bet you are!" he laughs, reaching up to tickle her.

Like teenagers, they wrestle playfully, laughing as each one grapples for the upper hand. Sam finally manages to pin her to the bed.

"Is that my beer?" Rachel asks, turning her head towards the nightstand her chest heaving from the play.

"No. Both are mine," Sam challenges inviting another round of struggle. Rachel fights against him for a moment until she sees him staring down at her with a smile.

"What?!"

"God you're beautiful."

For some reason this time it makes her blush. His gaze is so sincere and she knows that she is such a mess. "Thank you, Sam."

"I'll let you go, and you can have that beer on one condition," he announces matter of factly.

"What?"

"Have dinner with me after we fix your tire."

Rachel's eyes fly wide and she laughs a belly laugh. "Oh my God! My tire! I'd totally forgotten about my car!!" she exclaims.

"Is that a yes?" he asks quizzically, shifting his weight slightly to remind her of the deal.

"Yes. Yes! Damn you play dirty. Now release me before I scream," she laughs.

--end--

12