What a Trip

Story Info
Play in a foreign land.
4.6k words
3.33
8.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sweeter
Sweeter
6 Followers

"It starts here" I say as I hold your hand outside the Ani Cathedral at the far eastern end of Turkey. We are looking east over the Akhuryan river as the sun comes up.

"This is where we began our adventure. I want to hold your hand, fingers entwined as we head west for these next few months."

I lean in and kiss you. The air is heating up as we start walking west and you look up at me and say "we have this one life and I'm glad we could spend this part together."

This is where our adventure begins as we head west to the rest of our lives traveling over this earth feeling our way through the rough and smooth parts, through the highs and lows, with the elusive love we feel for each other to an uncertain future that scares and excites us all at the same time. Us, you and me, the two pieces that seem to fit so well together moving through this life and world together, even if only in spirit.

"Istanbul was awesome! I don't care what you say." You scoff at me.

"I know. It was awesome, but someone should warn you about the alcohol! Oh My God! In went down like molasses, but it does not come back up like that." I reply.

"It's a Muslim country you dumb ass! What do you think the alcohol is going to do to you? It's all moon shine."

"Leave me alone and let me eat my breakfast."

"I just don't believe you are in Greece and your first meal is Nutella on toast. What happened to "I am going to eat my way through this trip, I will eat nothing I can get in the US?"

I give you the stink eye and take a big drink of coffee making a very big slurping sound to try and show my distain for your flawless logic. We are at a cafe in Komotini Greece. We could not find anything to look at here and thought once we got here something might catch our fancy, but there really is nothing to see here.

You respond to my glare. "Ok. Since you feel so bad we will play your stupid little game, But I'm Plato because I refuse to be older than you."

I perk up and let out a "Yes! Ok these are the rules. Whenever we fight in Greece, you have to fight as Plato and I fight as Socrates. All arguments must have a logical bases that can be stated."

"You know I'm a woman? Right?" you reply.

I spit hot coffee out my nose and laugh so hard I quickly grab my head in pain. "Don't make me laugh when I have a headache like this!"

You kiss me on the forehead and tell me you love to make me laugh any time you can. "Now take my hand and let's hit the road. I can't believe there really is no interesting history here. How many amazing people walked this ground and not one of them decided to build anything, kill anything, or fuck anyone interesting here?"

"You know Mark Antony and Cleopatra went this way back to Egypt. Come to think of it Caesar may have fucked her here too. Man Cleopatra was probably the most discerning whore ever."

I said this as you took a drink of your water, but you didn't spit out a drop and you laughed. But now you have a mouth full of water and are having trouble swallowing it and I say."You are very good at not spitting out liquids in your mouth."

Splash!

And now as I have water all over my face and running down my shirt I hold out my hands and say "What!"

"That is not a logical argument. Ok, Let's go, and if you make one more joke about the city of Drama being populated by nothing but women, I'm going to kick you in the balls!"

We wake up at the end of a long week in Kavala as the sun comes in through the window. It's hot and we both slept in the nude, so as you wake you see me staring at you with eye that say I want the games from last night to continue.

"We need to get going, so if you want to make a memory you will need to do it now." You whisper.

I clearly need no more encouragement than this as I slide my body on top of yours. I slowly kiss you from head to toe and touch you in all the ways you like to be touched. I am doing it so slow you go from thinking sex would be a good idea to moaning and writhing your body. As I work my way back up from your toes I open your legs and still moving slowly with my lips, my hands circle your pussy. Your pussy is swelling quickly and opening to me but I am not touching it. As my kisses approach your upper thigh you start telling me to hurry up and lick you , but I circle around kissing everywhere but where you want me to. You start moving yourself to my mouth, but I won't do it. You are now begging and threatening me to do it.

"Pleeeaase baby!! Take me with that fucking tongue you asshole!! Just fucking do it already!!"

Right when you cannot take any more I slid my tongue from above you clit right to your erect button and I press there while not touching anything else.

You explode! You slam your hand onto the back of my head shoving my mouth over your pussy and ride my tongue for a screaming 60 second orgasm. Right as it just stats to slow you feel me quickly move over you and before you know it I slide my entire length into you. This starts your orgasm all over again. I thrust and move and slide and shove. I grab your shoulder and a hand full of hair and fuck you hard, shoving your body onto my dick as I thrust into you over and over again.

Finally you start to come down and I slow my pace. You can tell that this is not going to be a short fuck and prepared yourself for the next hour or two. We fuck and fuck tell you finally tell me we need to stop because we have plans and you are getting to sore and we have a lot of walking to do today.

"Just cum in me already! Fuck! I've cum four time so far. I need to know your cum is in me as we walk around today. Fuck me! Fuck me!"

And I do. I take you in my arms and kiss you deeply as I cum and we both come down from the high together.

You whisper in my ear. "Should we stay in bed all day today, or should we be good parents and get going?"

"Oh crap! We are parents aren't we?! I guess we need to get going."

We held hands and kissed under Mt Olympus and I told you "that mountain is where you are to me. You are with the goddesses. I am lucky to have you in my life."

You had trouble holding me down at the Parthenon and the rest of the Acropolis. I was running around like a kid in a candy store. You finally were about to hold me down long enough to kiss me and tell me you love to see me happy.

We went to the Bassae on a rainy misty day. When we got there the tent over it had been damaged and it was removed so the Bassae was exposed to the weather and we were able to see it in its natural form with the rain and sun hitting it at the same time. It was one of the most amazing sights we saw in Greece and I took you in my arms beneath this almost 2500 year old structure and gave you one of the most amazing kisses of your life. The air was cold so you could feel my warmth. The cold mist was on my lips and chilled your lips right before my tongue entered your mouth and wormed you from the inside. My right arm pulled you into me and my left softly touched your face. We were truly travelers and lovers in that moment. "Ah. The perfect day in a perfect place with a perfect women and the perfect kiss. I can die now." I wink as we look out on the valley below and the sun overtakes the clouds bring the warmth to our outside to match our insides. "I love you."

We are in the Central Hotel in Athens. We were relieved of our parental duties by the sand man and we proceeded to get drunk on good local wine.

"This is the best wine ever!" I say

"That is completely nonlogical." You reply.

"OH! You want to play do you? I say as I empty my glass and take off my shirt.

I jump in bed where you have been sitting looking out the window and start to kiss you.

"I've needed this so much after such a long day." You say.

"Not as much as I do."

"No. I need it more then you. Prove me wrong."

"I have a dick and all the lustful things that goes with it."

"To a hammer everything looks like a nail, does not mean you need it more right now." You laugh.

"Grrrrrr. It's not just my hammer that going to drive you crazy tonight."

"Well what else do you have?"

I reach out for you nipple and say "I have these soft clamps that I can use to start your blood flowing." And as I add just a bit of pressure to your nipple I slid the other under the covers. "And they also work as probes to explore your body and find the button that opens your legs." My finger hit your clit and I press on your pearl and you legs open. "Just like turning on a light."

"Fuck you! I am not that easy." You say as I take your other nipple in my mouth and slide two fingers into you and find the g-spot. "You can't just turn me ooooooonnnnnnn like thaaaaa daaaammmm don't stop!"

I stop playing with your tits and tell you to get my hammer wet as I straddle your chest and slid my dick in your mouth. I have two fingers inside your pussy and my other hand on the back of your head and I'm sliding my dick in and out of your hungry mouth. "Muuu. Suck it!"

You star to moan and push your hips up to meet my fingers going in you. You have one hand on my ass shoving me hard into your mouth and the other on your tit rubbing and in pinching your nipple.

We do this for a while and I try to pull out so I can work on you in other ways but you grab my ass with both hands and force me back into your mouth. You moved me forward making me put both my hands on the head board and I start fucking yout mouth. You make me do this for a few minutes and I realize you want me to cum in your mouth.

As I cum I say "Dammmmmm. Fuck, women!!" still sliding it in and out of your mouth you look up at me and smile with my dick in your mouth. "So your tool worked on my tool, now let's see what ways I can work on you?"

I pull out of your mouth and slide down your body. Kissing you I whisper "you started this game let's see if you can take what I got." I keep sliding down you taking you in my mouth now. I give you small kisses all over your thighs and around your pussy. I spreading your clit with my tongue and it makes you wiggle your hips as I tease you. I smile suck in your bump circled it with my tongue and hummed. Your body immediately went stiff and you started to spasm uncontrollably.

You said in a tortured scream. "OOOOOhhhhhhh!! I, I, I, can't breathe!" with an arched back nothing on the bed but your heals and head. Your hands go to the sheets to keep yourself from falling over. As I let you back out of my mouth you drop back to the bed and just lie the as you body twitches after the orgasm. You are having trouble catching your breath as I move back up tell I'm eye to eye with you.

"So, I think I can feel a nail that needs to be hammered back down." I say with a devilish little grin on my face.

"NO! NO! Please baby! I need to come back down first! My whole body is on FFFFFIIIIRRRRRRREEEEE." You shriek as I sink my dick in you.

Your nail rake down my back in one fast movement and you bite into my shoulder drawing blood, as I start fucking you. I am using long slow strokes to start but as you start to calm down and catch your breath I start to build momentum and power.

You are barely hanging on and you feel like you are going to pass out if I don't stop. "Please! Please! Please! Stop. Don't. Stop don't, stop, don't stop, don't stop. Don't stop!" your are catching your breath and starting to move with me. You can taste my blood in your mouth and you like knowing that you have had my cum in your mouth and blood in your mouth and you know you are about to have my cum in your pussy too.

Your legs are spread wide and waving back and forth in the air as I thrust and thrust into you! We are sweating and breathing very hard as our tongues are entwined. Finely you start to orgasm again and your pussy grabs hold of my dick as you do. This sends me over the top and I star to orgasm too. We both moan and yell out as we cum together and I collapse onto you and slowly roll you over onto me. We just lay there in each other's arms breath and feeling each other's heart beat.

As we start to move around you whisper into my ear "I love fuck a carpenter."

We have a drink and take in some night air on the balcony. When you ask if I'm ready for bed I say yes and we crawl under the sheets. I lean over and turn on my sex play list and as Danzig and I look at you with an evil grin and you look at me with a mixture of want and exhaustion in your eyes.

"I said we were going to sleep."

I replied " No you said "bed" not sleep."

My play list is an hour long, everything from the aforementioned Danzig to Selena Gomez and from Flo Rida "Low" to Tim McGraw's "Real Good Man" and we listened to it twice dancing in our own way under the sheets. We laughed drank and fuck for two hours, after that I kissed you told you I loved you, then we fell asleep nude covered in each other.

Next stops were Albania, Montenegro, Bosnia Herzegovina, Croatia, and Slovenia. The problem with being the land between bigger nations is you are where the wars take place. The Greeks, the Romans, the Byzantine Empire, the Ottomans, then Austro-Hungarian rule, WWI started there, Yugoslavia, then WWII, then A puppet government of the USSR, and lastly the whole aria exploded in the dissolution of the all the Balkan states after the fall of the USSR have all killed many of the native people of these land and as we traveled through them we were keenly aware that the joy we could see in the faces of the people who lived here is a joy of people that deep down beat the odds and know it could have gone a much different way for them. To be born in one of these countries and not see war at your door step you would have had to have had a pretty short life. It was a cold and rain spring as we made our way through but the land and people were beautiful.

It had been raining all spring but as we crossed the border into Italy it seemed the sun decided summer was going to start at that moment. By 2:00 it was 90 degrees and we were stripping off layers the closer we got to Trieste.

Relatively speaking Trieste Italy has not suffered from as much war as the surroundings arias and so its architecture is in good condition in even some of its older parts of town.

After getting our hotel room we walked to the Castle of Saint Giusto. Great name and great view but not much else, but it does have one key distinction from anywhere else in Italy. It was the first place we made out. Sitting on the wall looking over the city, I noticed there were no kids around and I leaned in and kissed you. You kissed back and I slid you into me. Our legs were scissors and we were grinding on each other. I had gotten my hand up your shirt on the side facing the city so one could see if we were walked up on. Between that the grinding and the kissing it was not long until you got off. Yes right there on our first day in Italy you had an orgasm in the middle of the day sitting on the roof of a Cathedral.

"Holy crap! I feel like I just did something sacrilegious."

I replied "You're so bad. But I like it."

Though we were going to take the Via Romea (a small highway that runs the eastern side of Italy) we were quickly drown into the world of Italian wine. We tried to fight it but once we hit Padua we were overcome with the spirit, and oh what a spirit it was. This is the first time we were bad parents as we fell into the wines of Italy.

We found a nice B&B in the hills west of the city and started to drink. We completely lost our collective minds and do not remember a lot of what was done. The kids were safe and the bill was paid, but you and I could not walk right or without pain for about four days after we left.

As we left I said "we must have had a great time because I really don't remember much at all."

"I hurt in places. Places that I've never hurt before. I want to know what we did for me to hurt there. I just hope I'm not pregnant." And you laughed out loud and this made me laugh too.

"You know that I cannot go without a shirt. The scratches on my back will take weeks to heal."

You stopped looking at your phone you said "Holy shit! There are pictures and video! Oh my god! There bad, really bad!"

"Don't delete them yet. I want to see them and maybe we can check them out together tonight." (Long pause) we both grown. "Well maybe in a few days."

San Marino was awesome! Well at least I loved it.

"Castel Rocca was amazing!?" I asked

"Um, fuck you." Was all you said in response, and we just sat there at the café.

"Ok, I should have run them off but it is not like I went and sat next to them. They just started gathering around me. Yes they were all attractive 20 something's but I was just sitting there, how was I supposed to know those two would jump in my lap?"

"Topless!" you said in disgust.

I smiled and said "Yah. That was pretty cool. I mean, horrible!" I quickly corrected. "Come on babe they were young frisky girls and I dint kiss any of them and I didn't touch one boob, and there were a lot of them around." I gave you a crooked smile. "What would have wanted me to do?"

"Really!? How about when a bunch of half dressed very young girls state jumping in and out of the pool right in front of you, you get, they are not doing it because its fun. They are doing it because they want to get you hard. Oh! And when you get hard and they jump on your lap, don't just laugh and let them grind their pussies on your now hard dick. They were grinding like they wanted you to scratch their tonsils with it. OK?" you said exasperated.

"Sorry." I said sincerely. "But what about you getting drunk and licking Claudio's six pack?"

"Touche, but you saw that stomach. That was a work of art! And I sucked you off really well that night, but he was beautiful."

"Ok. My dick was in your mouth but it was not the one in your imagination, Mario's was." I replied.

"But just to be able to feel the cum rush into my mouth as I look at that beautiful body. Wow. That would be nice."

"Well I'm sorry to disappoint you that Emmanuelle wasn't the one getting off in your mouth, but he was pretty."

"He was beautiful." You said longingly. "But it's not the same thing! Those girls were topless." you said trying to get back to me.

"Too late! You can't come back to me now. We are talking about you and Giovanni now." I laughed.

"Why do you keep making up Italian names? His name was John."

"Because that is a fucked up name for that boy. That would be like naming my kid Tyron, Raj or Hotaka. I'm mean, he looked like a Luigi."

"So are you going to picture young Italian girls while we fuck next time?"

"Hell I thought about young Italian girls last time I fucked you." And that's when you hit me, right in the nose. Not hard, but enough to water my eyes and make me sneeze a few times. By the time I could see again you were gone

"God she is sexy!" I though and chased you back to the room.

When I get back to the room you were really mad at me.

"It was a joke?" I said.

You let a puff of air in exasperation "I know you well enough to know you think about all sorts of things while we fuck. You fuck my brains out for three hours that night the Greek Goddess flirted with you in Athens."

"Well that was true, but you would have fucked her too. She was a goddess."

"I really would have liked to see her nude. Hay! Again we are talking about you, you big pervert!" You said getting mad again.

I walked up to you and wrapped my arms around you in a calming way. "Babe, I love you. I love your sexy body your beautiful face and the way to carry yourself makes me want to fallow you around rubbing my dick. You are what I want. That is why I spend hours fucking you. I like fucking you. I like kissing you." Then I lean in a kiss you.

"I like your tits." I say as I rip open you shirt.

You cry out "Hay!" as I bind down and pick you up.

I drop you on the bed and run my hands up your legs. "I love these strong sexy legs." I grab your panties from under your skirt and start pulling them down. You lift your legs so I can take them off and I kiss your feet while they are in the air. "These are sexy feet." I then start to kiss my way down your leg, past your knee to your inner thigh. I keep moving down tell I can blow cool air on your pussy, making it open to me like a flower. "I love your pussy." I don't do anything else to your pussy, I just move up to your belly under the skirt kissing and liking your belly button. I continue up from there and work my way between your tits. I cup them both and look up at you. "I love these tits." I kiss up to your neck and here I add nibbling with teeth and lips to the kissing and licking I'm already doing. "I love this neck, but it needs chocolate icing." We both giggle as I move up to your ear. I bit your earlobe and whisper "My bounty is as boundless as the sea, my love as deep, the more I give to thee, the more I have, for they both are infinite." With this you just hummmmmmmm with approval.

Sweeter
Sweeter
6 Followers
12