What a Trip Ch. 07

Story Info
Bobby begins to learn about his family.
2.4k words
4.43
41.3k
11

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What has come before:

This story finds our 18-year old protagonist reconnecting with his mother's older sister on a visit to her home before he starts college in a nearby community. Turns out they have a lot to discover about each other. An additional note: this section is a slower connective piece. Things will heat back up in Ch. 8.

All characters are over 18.

---------------------------

I'd only been with my Aunt Linda for an afternoon, and my world was already upside down. I'd come to California to visit a college campus and catch up with my Mom's older sister. Linda had a different agenda. Well, unless blowing my mind and... well... just generally blowing... was what she meant by "agenda."

So, here I stood in the guest bathroom of my Aunt's home staring open-mouthed at Linda as she cackled at the situation. I was stunned by my mother's phone call. Linda, however, thought it was a hoot.

"B... b... but... she said... uh..." was about all I could stammer.

Linda took a deep breath and got herself back under control. She was smiling from ear-to-ear and had folded her arms under her breasts. She was trying to contain herself in the face of what she clearly thought was an hilarious situation- my utter inability to process this new bit of information. Not only had my Aunt intended to seduce me... if that's the word... but, my mother had been in on it. She knew? She knew! What the hell was going on?

Linda reached up to cover her giggle as the ridiculousness of my expression struck her again.

"She knew? You... you... planned? You BOTH planned? I... I... "

Linda took another breath and said, "Oh honey. Your face... Here... let Auntie El help." My aunt stepped forward and cradled my face in both of her hands directing my eyes to look into hers.

"Bobby dear, we love you very much, but there are a lot of things that you don't know about your mom and me. We thought that it was time for you to ... well... to learn." Linda leaned in, tiptoed up, and kissed me full on the lips. Not only was that a welcome grounding gesture -- however odd the ground might be -- but it also forced me to close my dropped jaw. Funny how a beautiful woman can focus your attention.

"Now, don't get weird on me... or weird in-context, anyway... You were pretty happy with our afternoon right up until you realized that Kathy knew about it, right?"

"Well... yeah... of course, I mean... You're... this is... well... amazing! I just... I don't... what do we...?"

"We go for a drive, honey. We go see your school. We grab some dinner. And then, we come home. All of which you can comfortably report to your mom, right?"

"Er... sure."

"And if she asks if her old sis is a rockstar in the sack, you can say 'Ma'am, yes ma'am'."

"Ma'am, yes ma'am." I smiled and felt, oddly enough, more comfortable. Content, even. Linda was bringing this all into focus. Weird the scene was... but it was in focus.

Linda stepped back and looked me up and down.

"Not bad kiddo. You'll need to adjust that cock a bit. Don't want to give just anyone the show."

I blushed -- even still -- and made the adjustment.

Linda and I hopped back into her Toyota and out into the world. She slipped on a pair of mirrored aviator sunglasses and drove out of the neighborhood toward the highway. It was a short drive to the campus of Ellison College.

Ellison was a small, liberal arts school with a long history of top performance and graduate placement. It wasn't well known for sports or anything, but it was a strong academic school, which was still moderately affordable. I really looked forward to the Fall.

We drove into the campus through a wrought iron archway and quickly found ourselves surrounded by red brick buildings modeled, fairly clearly, on old European schools. It was so beautiful. I was absolutely certain that this was the place for me. Of course, it didn't hurt that I had family nearby. And, that the family in question was Aunt El.

"Whaddya think Bobby Sox?" Linda asked quietly.

"It's gorgeous Linda. Just gorgeous."

Aunt El pulled the car into a visitor's space and said, "Well, let's take a stroll, babe. You should see what the place looks like from up close."

We stepped out of the car and onto the sidewalk. Ellison was just what I'd been waiting for. High school hadn't been fun. Well, it really isn't fun for a lot of folks. I mean, there were some decent classes... and I had some good friends. I'd miss my friends, certainly. But, this... this felt like the place I needed to be. This was a place built on the notion that learning mattered. Thinking mattered. Critical inquiry was important... and those were ideas sorely lacking in my high school experience. Sure, there would be cliques here... it wasn't some sort of utopian xanadu. I knew that. But, I also knew that a person didn't come here by default. A student had to choose this place. And that choice meant that the student body would be here for a similar goal. That was a lot to be glad of.

The campus was clearly at low ebb at the moment. There were a few folks sitting on a grassy hillside near the library, and there were one or two older people smoking near what was probably an administrative building. Otherwise, we had the place to ourselves. I guess that wasn't really surprising. It was near the end of the day and it was summer. Really, why wouldn't it be empty?

I felt Linda grab my hand and sidle up next to me.

"So, anything you want to see today? Bearing in mind that most of the buildings are going to be closed."

"Oh, no... I suppose not. I just wanted to walk on campus a bit. See what there was to see. Feel the place, you know?"

"Sure thing. I get it. It's all new." She started walking into campus and tugged at my hand. "Well, c'mon dude. We'll stroll through campus and stop in at Lovey's on the other side."

"Lovey's?" I asked.

"Sure. It's a little veggie joint across the way. Very hippy dippy, but tasty food. You'll like it."

"Well, sure, I guess... though I'm still pretty full from ... er... the pizza." I blushed unexpectedly.

"Well, I liked our pizza a lot, too," she smirked, "But, we'll get something light here... a salad... a soup... something like that. I don't want you fading away for lack of fuel young man. You have many miles to go before you sleep."

"I remember that one... er... the poem... not the ... other thing... I remember that too, of course, I was just... well..."

"Yes, I can see that High School English wasn't wasted on you. C'mon."

And with that, Linda started striding across campus towards her destination. And, truth be told, I'd follow her anywhere.

A short walk across campus amidst brick and beauty put us beyond the fountain and the library. I suppose we could have driven around to the other side of campus, but it was nice to spend some time getting to know the place. We saw the chapel, the science building, the campus theater, and eventually popped up on the opposite street boundary of Ellison.

There was a nice little commercial area, much like other schools I had visited. Colleges seem to blossom with bars, cheap late night snack restaurants, and coffee shops. I saw the sign for Lovey's, as Linda stepped off the curb and dragged me across the street.

"C'mon slowpoke. College men don't stroll. They stride with purpose!" Linda began giggling and stopped midway across the street turning to look at me. "Okay, so that's a lie. Most college men play a lot of Xbox and drink too much. They stumble more than stride. But, you know, I would hope you were a more... mature man."

"I'm mature enough to know that my Aunt shouldn't stop in the middle of the street to giggle and lecture. Best to save that for the sidewalk. Or the bedroom." I slipped an arm around her waist and we hopped up on the curb. Of course, it was also true that this was a pretty sleepy place during the summer. So, we really hadn't been dodging traffic.

Lovey's was... well, lovely. It was a sweet little sandwich shop with a sort of moneyed hippy look to it. Earthy but well-groomed. We had salads and iced tea. And, it felt like the best date I'd ever been on. We were in sync, happy, relaxed, and I was as content as I'd been in a long time. I'm not saying that sleeping with your aunt is the best way to start a relationship. Honestly, I'm not. I'm just saying that for us, it felt right in that moment. And it even kept me from asking all the awkward questions that I wanted to ask about Linda, my mother, and their plan for this week. I mean, I hadn't forgotten. But I didn't want to shatter this time we were having. It was too precious.

The sun had started setting by the time we finished dinner. It wasn't a fancy meal, but it was a good time. We stepped out onto the sidewalk and breathed in that warm summer air. I really didn't want this day to end.

"So, Roberto, I guess we're not supposed to be out drinking and closing down the bars are we?" Linda slipped her arm through mine and leaned her head against my shoulder.

"Well, that would be tricky since serving me would probably violate a few dozen statues. But, I do like hanging out with my favorite Aunt."

"I'm your only aunt, Prince Charming."

"Well, you know what I mean."

"Sure, I do. You want to hang out with me because I'll suck your dick." Linda stepped off the curb and started walking me back onto campus and towards her car.

"uh... I... uh.. I... you..."

"Sweetie, you can relax. I want to hang out with you because I LIKE to suck your dick."

"Well, that's a relief, El, but you know that I like you for more than that, right?" I was more than a little concerned that she felt like I was just mindlessly using her. Of course, I was pretty mindless, but I did actually like Linda. I would have liked her even without the sex. Though, of course, I liked the sex an awful lot.

"Dude. You can like me and also fuck me you know. It's called a relationship. Of sorts, anyway." We stepped off the paved walkways and started walking across what must have been an intramural sports field of some kind. Soccer, field hockey, Frisbee. Who knows? It was green, grassy, and mostly dark.

I was relieved and also concerned at her response, "What 'of sorts' did you have in mind?"

"Well, we'll work out the details later, honey. But, you and I are going to have a lot of fun. We're not going to get married or anything. You know that right?"

"Well, Linda, I mean, yeah... I know ... well, that there isn't a marriage option or anything, but I just don't want you to feel used or anything... and I really do like you."

Linda stopped in the middle of the field, just outside of the lights that had turned on as the sun had set. She turned to face me and rested one palm on my chest.

"Oh man. I knew I was good.... Listen honey. I love you. Like, really, I love you. You're my nephew and we're always going to love each other. But you're going to date other people. You're probably going to marry one of those. And I'm going to enjoy you in all the ways I can enjoy you until you tell me you don't want to do it anymore. Deal?"

"Deal. But, I can't imagine a day when I'll not want to have this... relationship... with you."

"Dude, you couldn't imagine the day when you wouldn't want to eat ice cream for every meal for the rest of your life. But, then you discovered pizza. It's totally fine. We'll play as long as we both want to play. And it will be loving and good. And who knows, maybe you'll marry some hot young thing that likes older women. I can learn to share. It's one of my talents."

I smirked in the dark.

"Oh really, and what are your other talents, ma'am?"

Linda turned and walked a couple of steps away from me, towards the car.

"I fuck like a wild mustang and can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch, as Uncle David might have said."

"Great Uncle David? You...? I mean...?"

Linda laughed, "Oh no dear. Uncle David was gay as the day was long. I mean, sure he was married to Aunt Bernice, but Bernice didn't need much from him after the kids were born. David definitely had a colorful way with language, though. That's all."

Great Uncle David was gay? Really? There was just so much I didn't seem to know about my own family. This was definitely turning out to be a helluva trip.

Linda hiked her skirt up to her waist and revealed in the fading light that she had passed on panties this evening. "Bernice didn't much care for dick in the later days. But she really loved this ass. How 'bout you, kiddo? Gonna stand out here all night or come home with me and let me tell you all about your REAL family? I should warn you, it's gonna involve you spending a little time," Linda gave her butt a sharp, way-too-loud-in-this-open-space, swat. "... a little time giving some attention to Aunt Bernie's favorite niece and her tight little ass."

"Well," I said, "what's good enough for Aunt Bernice is good enough for me. I am, after all, family."

I think we ran to the car. I know we were breathless by the time we got there. Aunt Linda has proven to be a font of information. Aunt Bernice? Really? And what about Mom? I may just have to extend my vacation.

-----------------------

Thanks for the positive responses. Glad that my little story strikes a chord. I think there are a few additional chapters in me if the response remains positive.