What a View

Story Info
She took him home to enjoy the view.
1.9k words
4.26
26.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat at the bar sipping her martini, slowly surveying the crowd at the popular downtown bar. There were the usual suspects - men out to just enjoy a beer and play a little pool, scantily clad women hoping to draw their attention away from the beer and pool, and the men on the prowl. One such man drew her attention. He was sitting at a table across the room with two other men. He looked to be mid-twenties, sandy blond hair cropped short, and a stocky frame. She was too far away to notice what color his eyes were, but she did notice that they were all over her.

She turned back to her martini with a small smile. She knew she looked good tonight. She had fluffed her red blond curls to just the right amount of volume without looking like Dolly Parton, and she was dressed to kill. In her low cut blouse that matched the exact blue of her eyes, her small but firm B-cup breasts looked good enough to eat. Being six feet tall, any skirt would look short on her, so she didn't have to try too hard to show some of her nicely toned and tanned legs, and the black midi length she had chosen showed them off to perfection. To complete her outfit, she had chosen a pair of black, low-heeled knee-high boots. Of course, being as tall as she was, she was also hard to miss, but she took pride on being noticed for reasons other than height.

As she looked back at the table where her admirer sat, she saw that he had stood up and was now striding purposefully towards her. She delighted in that fact that he was at least a good four inches taller than her. She hated it when she got hit on by men shorter than her, she always felt so awkward.

"Hello, may I have the pleasure of buying your next drink?" he asked the minute he stopped by her stool. He grinned at her, and she noticed a dimple popping out in his left cheek. She had no choice; she was a sucker for dimples.

"Only if you join me for it," she replied with a smile of her own. She had been told by many people that her smile was a thing of beauty. She had a generous mouth, with full lips which spread to show beautifully straight white teeth. She personally liked her eyes, as the almond shape and deep blue color made her face appear angelic. Now that he was close enough, she saw that his eyes were an unusual slate gray, and were at the moment sparkling at her reply.

"To tell you the truth, I was hoping for that response," he chuckled as he sat down on the stool that had just been vacated next to her. "I'm Darren."

"Nice to meet you, Darren, I'm Alyssa."

For the next fifteen minutes, they sat at the bar and talked. They talked about what they did, what they wanted to do, and what they wanted to be. It was one of those connections where it seemed that you could talk about anything without even having to think about it at all. During a lull in the conversation, Alyssa heard her favorite song come over the jukebox in the corner.

"Let's dance," she said, and without waiting for an answer, she grabbed Darren's hand and pulled him through the crowd to the middle of the small dance floor. She turned around to face him and wrapped her arms around his neck, fitting her body snugly against his. She marveled at the fact that he was the perfect height for her; she could rest her head in the spot between his chin and his neck, which she felt was the sexiest part on a man's body.

They moved slowly to the music, with Darren's hands around her waist, slowly massaging her hips. When the song ended, Alyssa was significantly warmer from the proximity to Darren's body, and she at one point had felt the unmistakable swelling in his pants as they had danced.

Since it was a beautiful night, they wandered into the back patio area of the bar to get some air. There were more tables out there with a more romantic atmosphere - candle light and tiki torches and softer music. Darren leaned back in his chair, "It sure is a clear night. I bet you could see the city from here if we were up high enough."

"Oh, you definitely could. I just moved into an apartment on a hill and I usually get a spectacular view on nights like this."

"Really? I would love to see it sometime," he said, glancing over at her through the candlelight.

"Well, what about now? We really shouldn't waste a view on a night like this," she said with a mischievous glint in her eye.

Darren knew what she was offering, and was only too quick to accept. They decided that he would follow her home, that way they wouldn't have to come back to the bar.

When they arrived at Alyssa's apartment building, she showed him into the living room. She walked to the stairs in the corner and tossed over her shoulder, "The view's in the bedroom."

Darren could not believe how forward she was being, but he enjoyed it. He followed her up the stairs, taking note of how her ass swayed from side to side in a definitely sexy manner. She walked into the master bedroom which was located at the top of the stairs, and strode toward a wall covered with vertical blinds. She took the wand and slowly unveiled a fantastic view of the city shown through a pair of sliding glass doors. The doors opened out onto a deck that appeared to be shared with the apartment next door, as they also had sliding glass doors. Darren was mildly disappointed that she had really meant the view was in the bedroom, but he did have to admit, it was incredible. As she stood by the window, bathed in the moonlight, she murmured, "What a view, huh? This is what sold me on the place. It never ceases to amaze me."

He walked up behind her and placed his hands on her hips. "It is an amazing view. It's even better with you standing there in front of it."

She tilted her head back to look at him, and he moved in for a kiss. As the kiss got deeper, his hands began to massage her hips, trailing between the bottom of her breasts to the area where a little bit of skin peeked out from where her shirt met her skirt. She let out a low moan, and brought her hands up to his head. Their tongues wrestled as his hands got more adventuresome. Moving up over her shirt, he cupped her breasts and realized she was not wearing a bra as he could feel the nipples harden in the center of each palm with nothing but the thin material of her blouse between them. He gently squeezed them, and when she moaned again, he squeezed them again a little harder. He thumbed her nipples and then pulled them away from her body before letting them snap back.

Alyssa let her hands drop from his head and they momentarily covered his hands as he continued to caress her breasts through her shirt. She then trailed her hands behind her, and him, and got a good grip on his firm ass. He let out a growl and moved his kisses down to her neck, nuzzling the sensitive spot between her ear and the nape of her neck. One of his hands had now slipped into the low v-neck of her blouse and was freely feeling her breasts with nothing to bar the feeling of her soft skin against his worn hand. His other hand had dropped to her hip and was continuing its journey down and toward the inside of her thighs. He put one leg between hers to spread them farther apart, and was now working his way up to her panty covered pussy.

As his fingers brushed over the moist heat through her panties, her own hands had found another target. They had found their way to the front of his pants and were currently working on freeing his cock from their confines. As he was stroking her pussy, her hips began to move against his hand and at the same time, against his cock, which was nestled in the crack of her ass. They both groaned at the intense feelings of pleasure, and his fingers deftly moved her panties aside and plunged into her dripping depths. She let out a little shout when she felt his fingers moving inside her and began to move her hips faster. Their lips were once again locked in a kiss and his other hand had found her clit and was strumming it like he was born to play it.

She finally succeeded in releasing his cock, and his pants and boxers were shoved down to his ankles. She leaned forward against the cool glass of the sliding door, and said, "Fuck me, Darren."

He didn't have to be told twice. He pulled her blouse over her head, and tugged down her skirt and panties, leaving her in only her knee high boots. He took his cock in hand and lined it up with her entrance and drove into her. The force of his thrust caused her breasts to be mashed against the glass and she put her arms up on it to balance herself.

As he continued to pump into her, he reached around and continued to play with her clit, giving her the maximum pleasure. With each thrust into her, she pushed right back, and soon nothing could be heard in the dark room but their mutual groans of pleasure and the sound of flesh slapping against flesh. He was driving into her to the hilt, and she could feel his balls each time he bottomed out.

The intense feelings grew until she could feel herself tightening up around his cock, and with a shout of "Oh God, I'm cumming!" She came in a torrential wave of pleasure that drove Darren over the edge, and he pulled out and came all over her back and ass.

As he continued to jack the rest of his cum over her, she turned around and for the first time got a good look at the cock that had just given her the best orgasm of her life. It was an average length at about seven inches, but in girth, she'd never seen one like it. She licked her lips, got down on her knees and leaned forward. As she took his cock in her mouth she could taste their combined juices and she was surprised to discover that she liked it. She happily cleaned off his dick, while reaching around to play with his ass. He really did have a great ass.

He had just pulled her up to her feet to kiss her again, when they heard a tapping on the sliding glass door. Startled, they both jumped and turned to see a grinning man giving them a thumbs up.

Alyssa, incensed, opened the door while trying in vain to cover herself up. "Who are you?" she demanded. "And what are you doing on my deck?"

"Well, I guess I've never introduced myself. I'm your neighbor, Jimmy, and I share this deck with you. I guess you two didn't notice that I was out here enjoying myself a smoke and taking in the view when you got all hot and bothered. And boy, what a view!"