What a Way to Wreck a Morning!

Story Info
Sleepy wife delivers for husband on cold morning.
1k words
3.86
67k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was cold and gray outside. It felt to warm and nice to even think about getting out from under the covers. My wife lay there, sleeping in here same old flannel pajamas that she says are dumpy. I love them. They are so loose that she sometimes exposes some beautiful white breast, and maybe a nice pink nipple, on a good day. Her back was towards me. I started rubbing her hip bone and the curve of her waist. My fingers racked the top of her head, and she responded like a sleepy feline and pusher her head deeper into my hand.

As I stroked her, she scooted closer to me. Her butt was against my pelvis and her back firmly on my chest.

"That feels good. Keep doing it," she whispered.

I kept rubbing her head, but my other hand was inside her pajamas caressing her hip and stomach. I slowly slid her pants down and she could see tow very erect nipples pushing up her shirt. In one hand I was stroking her head and soothing her. In the other was the warm loaf of her bottom. The side of my hand gliding over the warmth of her crack. Without another word, she spread her legs, resting one leg against me. My hand was scooping her from behind, but still landed on her clitoris. As I rubbed it slowly I could feel it enlarge and I could faintly smell the sweet nectar of her pussy.

I stopped massaging her head and started on her shoulders. She pressed so tightly against me that I could hardly move my other hand. I kept work her clitoris until could feel a spongy hardness extending up and down her groin. As I slowly dragged my hand back to wards her ass, I let a fingertip enter her. Slowly entering her, curving backwards, and then out. I repeated this over and over. She seemed so wet, so I slipped another finger in, while still curving like I was beckoning her.

My cock was painfully hard by this time. As I was scooping her pussy, my cock playfully rubbed her ass crack. My massage on her shoulder hand dissolved into a firm grasp, holding her close to me.

Soon I had four fingers inside her, nice and deep, curving as I went. My thumb lay on her ass check and fumbled its way to her anus.

I don't know why I love her anus so much. I just do. Her skin is so white and the ring of her anus is a dark brownish purple. She loves fucking doggy style and there is this beautiful anus looking up at me. Sometime she lets me play with it. I've fucked it a time or two. Sometimes she just says no, and I leave it alone. Today was a good day.

My thumb pulsed on her anus and I had her pussy filled. I started to feel her tighten around my hands. I didn't have any lube close by, and I wasn't going to stop, so I just touched that anus lightly.

"Please don't stop," she said hoarsely as she kept pushing her wonderful ass against me.

I could feel her tighten and release several time. Finally, her pussy relaxed and opened wider. At this point I fucked her with all four fingers. She was pounding herself onto my hand.

Then she let out a loud sigh and her pussy gushed. I knew the tiny glands that supplied vagina wetness were releasing, but I was still amazed at how much came out of her. The sheets would definitely need to be changed.

Her ass was plenty wet too. I kept pulsing my thumb on her ass without really entering her. She reached back and pulled her ass checks apart and pushed herself against me.

"I'm pretty wet. But get some lube anyway. If you want to fuck my ass."

I had the lube on my cock and her ass in a split second.

The head of my penis was gently pushing her tight opening.

"Slowly," She said.

Gradually I felt her open up. I kept making sure there was plenty of lube. She was patient. So was I. Going in and coming out can be a little painful.

She let out another deep sigh and I slipped in her more deeply.

I slowly started fucking that wonderfully taboo hole.

I was just getting my groove going and she stopped me. I was worried something was wrong.

"I want to get on my knees. But you can't pull out," she said firmly.

It took some careful bedroom gymnastics, but we got into position.

I resumed my fucking.

"That feels really good," she said as she propped herself on the headboard so that her other hand was free to stroke her clitoris.

"You can fuck me harder," she again gasped. I noticed that her legs were shaking.

I fucked her with the whole length of my cock. Almost pulling out and plunging back in her as deep as I could go. I picked up the pace as well. I could feel my heavy balls slapping into her. It hurt a little, but I was like a beast now and nothing could stop me. In my groin grew a tightness and urgency. I closed my eyes, grabbed her hips and now fucked her deeply and deliberately. In the darkness I heard her cry happily and I knew that I was groaning away like a beast. Finally it came. Shock after shock I came deep in her ass.

Somewhere I heard her saying it felt good and she was asking what I wanted for breakfast. All I knew was that my life force had left my body. I slowly pulled out of her and watched a little of my come drip between her checks and fall to the bed below.

I hugged her ass. Kissed it. And then my exhausted penis and I retired beneath the covers again.

Outside it was still cold and to gray. The sun was coming up and I was already spent.