What a Week Ch. 03 of 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to put her off saying I needed more time and she poopooed the idea. She was topless, and she rubbed herself against me and said "You can relax.....just let me do the work" and ignoring my feeble protests she led me back upstairs.

I really was in no physical state to do anything but Dee said this was for her and she wanted to do things her way. We found a spare bed and Dee removed my towel while keeping her knickers on.

"Lie back and just relax....this may take a while so enjoy it and don't do anything"

I laid back and Dee started to lick my flaccid cock. I am not at all large when soft and Dee could easily take all of me in her mouth. "Ummmm, I can taste Anna on you", she said, "and I can taste you too".

I felt I had to do something in return, but Dee pushed me back. "No, I want you to just relax. I love the feeling of soft cock in my mouth and love the feeling as it grows. I don't care how long it takes, just let me enjoy myself"

This took away any pressure I was feeling and I lay back and revelled in what was happening. How could I be so lucky? Does life get any better than this?

I have never had a woman fellate me when I was soft and this again was a first and it felt marvellous. There was no need to "try" and become erect. My mind wanted to but I knew my body would take a while, so I lay back as Dee played with my cock. It felt wonderful to have her swirl me around her mouth and I could feel all sorts of different sensations as I was orally pleasured as never before. Dee took her time, sometimes she would take all of me in her mouth, and once got my balls inside her mouth as well. Sometimes she would just lick the tip of my cock as it lay on my belly. Sometimes she would just hold it and study it and she would mould it in her hands.

It was not that long however before nature took over and blood began once again pumping into me. It was not instant and Dee took all of me in her mouth and massaged me with her tongue. I could feel myself starting to swell and still Dee kept me all inside her. As I became more tumescent, it became more difficult to move me around in her mouth so Dee withdrew a little and held my expanding shaft with her lips. I started to grow rapidly then and it was not long before Dee could only have a small part of me inside her.

Dee still wanted me to be static. She again said that this was for "her" and I was to lie still, and I was happy to comply. Dee withdrew from my now rampart erection and studied it as she had before. Was she comparing the two totally different states? She felt it, feeling the texture and hardness. She tasted me rather than sucked me, it seemed. She would insert my helmet and grip it with her lips and feel it as she withdrew me from her mouth and when she reinserted me.

I was aware of another woman come over and kneel down next to Dee, to see what she was doing and maybe take part. I do not know what was said or indicated but she went away again. Dee wanted to move things on a pace and she got up and stripped off her knickers. Standing over me she said "Sorry about that, but I want you to myself." I chuckled and could not believe my good fortune.

I don't know if it was the highly erotic atmosphere of the place, or the activities that Dee had just been performing, or the feeling of having a man expand totally in her mouth, but Dee was also very aroused and as she moved to straddle my tummy, I could feel the dampness between her legs.

"Remember....you are to stay still. This is for me" Dee reiterated.

Fundamentally, we guys can be lazy (shock horror!) so I was happy to acquiesce. I felt her rub herself against me and she moved down so my erection was directly under her pussy. She grabbed my waist and looked between her legs as she placed her pussy onto my cock. She rubbed up and down my cock coating me with her juices and she took her time. Slowly at first, she rubbed the length and girth of me along her slit and sometimes would press down so her clit was being stimulated. Of course in this position, she was massaging the most sensitive part of my cock and my arousal levels increased.

It felt as though she was using her pussy to masturbate me and it was a delicious feeling. I was getting so worked up by this I wanted to feel what it would be like to be inside her and so when she was at the top of my cock, I tried to shift so it would part her lips rather that rub along outside.

"Now now naughty boy" she scolded, "That's not what this is about. Remember I want you for myself and you are mine to do as I wish. I don't want that now....I want to bring you to orgasm and see you cum. I want to see you ejaculate and I want to be the cause of that"

With that she positioned me again alongside her slit, and rubbed herself along the length of me. I could see her watching as her lips enveloped me and my cock ran up and down the length of her.

I started to make involuntary sounds of pleasure and Dee obviously approved as she got a little faster. I told her she should slow down a bit otherwise it will all be over too soon, but this had the opposite effect. Dee pressed down harder and rubbed herself faster along me.

"Dee, please stop or I will cum very soon" I said.

It was what Dee wanted however. She wanted to see me ejaculate and spurt and was looking intently at our union. I was covered in her juices and she "masturbated" me easily with her pussy lips and she said "Please cum for me....lets me see...tell me when..."

I moaned softly relishing this and said "Soon Dee, very soon....Oh I am close.....Don't stop now, I am almost there...Oh Now Dee, NOW".

Dee stopped, her pussy lips were astride the length of my cock and the crown jutted free. I was beyond the point of no return and as Dee bent down to take a close look, I erupted. Despite have had a powerful orgasm only a short while ago, this erotic situation had me firing jet after jet onto my chest. Three or four strings of come covered me and then the lesser spasms just leaked some remaining cum on my crown. Dee growled and grabbed my cum covered crown and rubbed it against her clit and seconds later she also shook violently as her orgasm hit, and she collapsed on my chest.

I had done nothing but what a fantastic session this was. I stroked her naked back and thanked her and when she recovered she smiled into my eyes and said "No, thank you. I have always wanted to do that. Now let me clean you." And with that she licked and kissed my chest where my cum had landed. Caught up in the eroticism of the moment, I returned the favour and licked her breasts and body where it had coated her when we fell together.

I was absolutely worn out after this and despite getting a couple of more offers from others, I knew I would not be able to perform properly again and as I am leaving to sail away to the Caribbean on my yacht next week, I wonder when the next time I will get a chance like this.