What a Woman Wants After All

Story Info
Natalya is forced to see things from a different perspective.
2k words
3.63
58.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am watching the raindrops falling on the window as the car makes it out of the city traffic on the way home. Another boring charity gala night is over and along with Vladimir we're heading back to our flat in Chelsea. Yes, he's Russian and so am I. My name is Natalya and I guess that we match the Russian oligarch type of people who moved to London, UK, in order to live a more glamorous life.

The driver hurries to open the door for me as the car arrives to our building. I step carefully on the slippery pavement while Vladimir speaks on the phone. He's ignoring me most of the time paying more attention to his business and that's how the whole evening was spent. With him talking about stocks and me drinking champagne and gossiping with other women. I get inside and the porter smiles kindly to me as I walk by him to get to the lift. I ignore him as always. It's not that I despise him, but I guess I take all of my bad mood out to the people of service. I've grown to be quite snobbish, being the trophy wife of a very wealthy older man. I'm on my mid 30s and my husband on his late 50s. We're occassionally having sex, but it's even more boring and less fun than he is. In any case, I guess it's quite satisfying for me to be able to wear Lanvin dresses and Louboutin shoes every day and also be rich, famous and admired, or it isn't?

Vladimir is telling me everything he discussed with other people, business of course, as if I cared, while I get undressed. I always do that in front of the mirror so I can admire my body. Don't take me wrong, but I'm very proud of it. I work hard at the gym and eat almost nothing in order to maintain that figure. As I put on my little black nightie I recall the porter's look earlier. He seemed somewhat cross after I passed him by, but nobody cares after all. I kiss Vladimir goodnight on the lips and go to sleep.

Next morning I wake up late as usual, I'm having breakfast and prepare to visit some friends. First a nice bath, then applying lotion all over my body... I really enjoy the process and it's even better if you have other people to do your hair, nails, waxing, etc. But what I love the most is to get dressed. I love clothes and people say I have a great taste. I have thousands of dresses and accessories in my closet, but it's never much trouble for me to pick out something. For today I think I'll go with a tight and short, well not too short, blue dress. Blue is my favourite colour and matches my eyes. I put on a pair of black high heels, a golden necklace, a pair of black sunglasses, grab my new purse and check myself on the mirror on my way out. Hair looks fine, lips too, and I'm ready to go.

Before I manage to get out of the building the porter stops me. He's a really handsome and very attractive tall man around my age. But none of these things matter since he's a poor servant after all.

"Excuse me Madam, your husband left a note for you this morning, it's on the table near the lift."

I walk up to the table and unfold the paper. The word "surprise" is written on it, but before I turn around and try to find what the surprise is, I feel someone grabbing me from behind violently and holding my mouth shut. After a few moments I'm lying on the floor of a dark room, with my hands tied behind my back, a black scarf over my eyes and a ball gag in my mouth. Everything happened so fast, I wasn't able to see who grabbed me or try to call for help, but I know I'm still inside the same building, probably in one of the rooms near the entrance. I'm terrified and feel helpless. I can hear someone walking in the room and then a male voice whispering to my ear.

"How do you feel now Mrs. Natalya? I bet you feel quite helpless..."

My attempts to call for help are in vain with that ball gag in my mouth, my hands tied, I really am helpless.

"Well, I think it's time to tell you what this is all about."

I hear the male voice again. It sounds familiar, but I can't tell who it is. But then the scarf tied around my eyes is removed and I find out who my kidnapper is.

"Yes, it's me the poor porter you ignore every time. You definitely couldn't see that coming, huh? It's a surprise from me, not your husband."

He says laughing. Is it some kind of revenge? I know I'd been terrible to him, but how can I deserve that?

"Well this is going to teach you to respect people."

His words terrify me. It doesn't sound like he kidnapped me, expecting to extract money from my husband, but it seems like he has some deeper reasons. Is he going to rape, torture or even kill me? My mind races. I try to scream underneath the ball gag, shaking.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you. In fact, if you can quit being an obnoxious bitch, I think you're going to like all of this and re-evaluate your life."

What does he mean? And what is he going to do to me?

I soon find out as he rips off my dress.

"Mmm, so the elegant conservative rich lady likes to wear a slutty little thong underneath her pretty dress. I bet you've forgotten what a good fucking feels like with that old man you married. Well, I'm here for you now and you're going to be fucked from a poor lad, a simple porter!"

He says laughing.

"But don't worry, I'm not going to do anything without your permission. Be sure that you're going to beg for it first!"

How dares he talk to me like that and how can he believe that I'll be begging him to fuck me? I can't believe this is happening.

He holds me down firmly and starts kissing me around my neck. I can't help but to take it. He's very strong and I'm bound and gagged. He keeps kissing me and getting lower. He takes off my bra and licks between my breasts. He's not rough at all though. He seems to enjoy it and does it passionately. He even strokes my hair when I don't resist him. He kisses and sucks each of my nipples, sometimes he bites them a bit, which makes me horny. He kisses all his way lower to my belly and slowly pulls my thong down to my feet. With one hand he rubs my clit and with the other grabs my neck and he whispers to my ear.

"Now spread your legs for me love."

Feeling his hand tightening around my neck, I obeyed and then he moved his hand over my pussy.

"Oh my! You're definitely enjoying that. I never expected you to be so wet already!"

He's right, but I can't think clear, I don't know what to feel at all. I can't tell if I'm actually enjoying it, but how can I help it not to get aroused?

He licks and sucks my clit hard. His tongue is slow and steady and out of the blue I can feel him sliding his finger inside my pussy. He moves it in and out slowly while sucking my clit harder and then he pushes in another finger and moves faster. He slightly arches his fingers trying to hit the g-spot. God it feels so good! He certainly knows what he's doing. It's been years since the last time I felt like that. I catch myself opening my legs more and more wide for him to come and my pussy drooling all over the place now. It feels I'm going to cum soon.

"Oh yes, I think we 're on our way now. I knew you'd like that, but you're enjoying it way too much. I knew you were craving some good fucking after all."

He takes the ball gag off my mouth and says "Now tell me slut, do you want to be fucked in your pussy?"

Somewhere between my moaning I manage to say "Yes, I do."

"Do you want to be fucked by a poor porter in your pussy?"

"Yes, I do."

"How much do you want it?" he asks while rubbing my clit hard with his hand.

"I want it bad."

"Beg for it!"

"Oh, please fuck my pussy."

"Will you be my little slut?"

"I'll be your little slut. Please fuck my pussy."

"First you're going to suck my cock slut."

He unzips his pants and takes his cock out. He moves it in front of my face. God this is huge! It must be the biggest cock I've ever seen. I open my mouth and take it inside. I move my head back and forth with my lips stretched tight around it. I keep doing this and trying to take it deeper and deeper always sucking hard. I can tell from his expression and moaning that he likes that. After a few moments he grabs my head and holds it steady. Then he starts thrusting his cock in and out faster and faster, fucking my mouth and throat. As he reaches deep he holds his cock there until I can't take it any longer. Tears flow from my eyes every time he chokes me like that. Several minutes later he takes his cock out.

"It seems that you've earned that fucking slut. You're really good at sucking cock, I knew you had it in you."

I open my legs wide and he slides his cock in my pussy. I can feel it distending the walls of my vagina while going in. It must the biggest thing that I'd ever had inside my pussy. He's holding my thighs and moves back and forth covering all the area going in and out. I don't know much about erogenous zones and spots, but it feels like he arouses them all together. Now he holds my ankles and spreads my legs even more as he quickens the pace of his thrusts. He's fucking me faster and faster every moment. Every now and then he strokes my breasts and pinches my nipples. Then he rolls me over and puts me on my knees. He holds and fucks me from behind. I can feel his cock going deeper every time, god, he drives me crazy.

"Oh yeah harder, fuck me harder!" I say loud and moan hard. And when he does I cum so hard and keep cumming over and over as he's still fucking me hard and giving me multiple orgasms for the first time in my life.

It feels like I'm in heaven while I listen to him saying "I'm about to cum too. You're such a great fuck, you make me so horny. Take my cum slut."

He pulls his cock out and shoots all of his cum on my chest and belly. We both moan with pleasure having had some great sex. I don't know if it was the long time without it, but for me it felt like the best sex ever!

"I told you that you would like it and I'm pretty sure you're not that obnoxious bitch anymore. I was right, wasn't I?"

He was right indeed. It took me a few moments to answer him, so that I could come back to earth and stop spasming from the previous orgasms. Then I thought that I was finally happy and satisfied after a very long time. Until yesterday I thought I had everything, but I didn't. Now I've found what's been missing and I guess that's what a woman wants after all... Some really good fucking!