What a Wonderful Mother I Have Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuation of What a Wonderful Mother I have.
960 words
4.12
59.6k
37

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Foldart
Foldart
36 Followers

Mother and I never spoke about our "special" times together apart from "shall we get some extra wine" which was the code for us. One the evening Mother would say she was going to have a shower so I would get into her bed and wait with excited anticipation of what was going to happen. I would hear her coming down the hall and the sight of her all dressed up was so nice.

She climbed into bed next to me, her perfume smelling so nice. I said that I always appreciated the way she made herself look and doing so just for me but I had never done anything special for her.

You are so wrong she replied, the look on your face when I come into the room is such a pleasure but mentioned when she first started dressing and putting on makeup she did feel slightly uncomfortable, now when she dressed it made her feel so good and she could not wait to see my look of appreciation. Maybe I could make myself look even nicer, she reached below the bed producing her Laptop computer and showed me pictures of middle aged women dressed in sexy outfits. I have to admit the pictures I was looking at were very arousing and while I had never liked women with too much make up these women looked so sexy.

Mother gently placed her hand on my penis saying it was obvious I liked the pictures I had been looking at, putting her leg over me she placed my erection at her entrance. Knowing what gave me pleasure she pulled down my foreskin and slowly lowered herself down over the exposed end, feeling myself entering her like this always made me tremble, she slowly moved up and down while she contracting the internal muscles of her vagina, making contact with all of my erection was fantastic. As she moved over my erection I stared to think about the pictures that she had showed me and without warning I started to orgasm, my erection pumping my juices into her. Oh I am so sorry I said to her as we always tried to finish together.

She lay down next to me and whispered that I was not to worry as these things happen and I must have liked what I had seen on her Laptop and she had some ideas to please me next time.

Feeling guilty I thought that I should give her some relief so I slowly slid my finger deep into her and I could feel her body tense as I moved my finger towards her button. As I did so I noticed how juicy she was, I then realised that the juice was from me. As I slowly and gently rubbed her button she seemed to be breathing heavier than normal and said feeling me rubbing my juices over her insides was so beautiful, she then let out a small "Oh", her body tensed as she orgasmed. She smiled at me, gave me a small kiss before I returned to my own room.

During the next week I thought about what she meant when she said about she had some ideas to please me next time, I found out the next time.

I lay in her bed while she had a shower and got ready. When she came into the room her appearance made me gasp. She had lots of makeup, black mascara around her eyes, black eye shadow, blusher on her cheeks and bright red shinny lipstick. Her skirt was very tight, it was made of stretchy shinny lycra material and the skirt was so short the top of her stocking could be seen. These stockings were very black and also made of shinny lycra. The skirt was so tight that it showed off all her curves. Her top was made of a silky material that was also very tight and low cut that sowed her breasts squeezed into a bra that looked to small forcing her breasts together. She had a big smile as she could see my appreciation at her appearance.

She came over to the bed and started to place her leg over me but I stopped her and said that I wanted to be on top. I placed myself between her legs and slid my erection into her. I pushed myself up with my arms so that I could look down at her. She looked so sexy below me, this was the first time I had ever thought about my Mother as someone sexual and it was a very pleasurable experience. To my surprise she started to tense, arched her body and started to orgasm. This was too much for me, the sight of my sexy Mother orgasaming below me made me cum, I did not think it was going to end as I felt her vagina tighten around me, my erection pulsing as my juices pumped into her. We lay there for a few minutes catching our breath when she whispered into my ear we will definitely have to do that again.

Mother and I continue to live together. Normal ( Whatever normal is? ) lives, daily routines of work etc. We continue having our "special" times together, something I always look forward to.

I am no psychologist so I cannot understand some of the thoughts I have. I know everyone has fantasies. I have fantasies about my Mother, these fantasies involve completely different sexual experiences with her. Why would I have these thoughts as our special times together give me all the sexual gratification I need. The human mind is very strange, unless it is me who is strange. Maybe one day I will have the courage to share. Foldart.

Foldart
Foldart
36 Followers