What a Wonderful Mother I Have Ch. 03

Story Info
Relationship evolves.
1.3k words
4.28
32.3k
26
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Foldart
Foldart
36 Followers

Mother surprised me one evening by saying could she talk about our special times together. She was worried that I may think bad about her the way she was now dressing, I replied that there was no need for her to worry as I knew that she was doing it to please me and I appreciated and enjoyed the way she dressed. She said that when she first started dressing she felt slightly uncomfortable but she now enjoyed it very much. When dressed she liked to look at herself in the mirror and it turned her on looking like a slut, something she never thought would happen at her age. I said she would never be a slut to me, she was pleased at my reply but told me not to worry as these were only words and surely there was no harm as we were adults and what we were doing in private was not a problem.

She then took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom, she lay down, pulled me between her legs and guided my penis into her. It was obvious that our conversation had done something as she was very wet inside and when I entered her there was that nice warm feeling and her internal muscles wrapped around me so I could feel the contact of her all over my erection. She was whispering to me on how she was going please me next time and it did not take long until we both orgasmed together.

The following Saturday evening she said that she was going to take a shower and I should get into bed and wait for her. As I lay in the bed I was very excited waiting for what was going to happen. When she came into the bedroom a big smile came over her face as she looked at me. She was wearing a body stocking that was a very tight fit, her breasts squeezed tight together and her nipples were hard and looked so nice. She was wearing black shinny Lycra stockings showing off her legs and lots of makeup, black eyes, rouge cheeks and shiny red lipstick.

She lay down next to me pulled me on top grabbed my erection and guided me into her. As I entered she said that this slut needed a good fucking and it was me who she wanted. I was surprised at the way she was talking and as I pushed down into her she was lifting her hips to meet my downward thrusts, at the same time she had her hands behind me pulling me down wanting to get every inch of me into her. As I was trying to keep up with her she was moaning and telling me that this slut needed a good fucking and needed my cock in her cunt and she wanted her insides to feel my juices squiring into her. I was slightly shocked at what I was hearing but had to admit to myself it was very arousing and to look at her beneath me, the way she was dressed and the way she looked took me to the edge of an orgasm, I told her I was about to cum and she said yes, yes, now, oh please now, please fuck me hard. As I orgasmed she arched her hips off the bed and pulled me hard down into her, we came together, I could feel my erection pulsing and pumping into her as her vagina contracted and it seemed as if my pumping and pulsing was in unison with her contractions. During our orgasms she was moaning and saying, Oh thank you, I can feel your cum filling my cunt, Oh thank you so much, Thank you, Thank you. We lay in that position getting our breath back, and as I rolled off and was about get up she placed her arms around me and we fell asleep next to each other.

The following evening Mother asked me about what happened the previous day, she was worried about the way she had spoken and the words she used. I said there was no need for her to worry as she seemed to really enjoy herself and reminded her on what she said about adults enjoying themselves in private.

The next time we had a special time together she again dressed nice and when she lay next to me she reached under the bed and produced a vibrator, I was surprised at what I saw, it had the look of a penis and was about 10 inches long and had a lead from it to a control unit. She said she had purchased it a short while ago and enjoyed using it on herself and would like me to please her with it. I had never done this before so was nervous, I placed it at her entrance and pushed very slowly as because of if its size I did not want to hurt Mother. I pushed it in a little way and when pulled out noticed how shinny it was covered in Mothers juices. Slowly and gently I pushed it in more until to my surprise the complete length was inside her, Mother then moved the control knob and it started to vibrate. Mother clearly enjoyed this as she gently moaned as the speed increased while I slowly slid the vibrator in and out of her. I moved the vibrator over her button but this made her jump until she adjusted the speed to very slow, the slow vibrations was making her breathing even faster but what she enjoyed most was when I slid it fully into her and twisted side to side. Without warning she started to orgasm and her internal muscles seemed to be trying to push the vibrator out of her insides.

She lay there for a short while then whispered "Your Turn", she slid down the bed and knowing what I liked she gently pulled back my foreskin and placed her mouth over my exposed end sliding her lips back and forth over the end of my erection all the time sucking gently. Every few motions she would take my erection fully into her mouth then slide her lips over my penis until at the exposed end. She always seemed to know exactly how to please me and the feelings were fantastic. As she was doing this I looked down at her, to see her red lips sliding over my erection, leaving lipstick marks and her black makeup eyes was too much, I tried to pull away but she held me tight so I no option but to cum in her mouth. As I did so she was sucking my exposed end as if she wanted every last drop. When she came up and lay next to me I was surprised that there was no evidence of my juices around her mouth, she had swallowed it all and told me this was the first time she had done this and she surprised herself by having another orgasm as I was pulsing in her mouth.

Mother and I are still having our special times together. I have been thinking on how things have evolved, what started as being two adults giving pleasure to each other has become a very special sexual relationship. Sometimes our special times are us just getting into bed and giving each other pleasure, other times Mother will get dressed or we will play with some toys. I would never in a million years have thought that this type of relationship would have happened between Mother and me but as she said "surely there was no harm as we were adults and what we were doing in private was not a problem" . Is she correct or am I in denial, who knows but I try not to analyse too much.

Foldart
Foldart
36 Followers