What a Workout.

Story Info
Lonely nights at the gym pay off.
1.2k words
3.93
88.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love the gym at night. No one around, no stares from the corner of men’s eyes and no whining kids asking if they can go yet. I have a set routine that begins around 11:30 p.m. when I get off work. I am a night person because the most fun happens at night or so I believe.

I was working my upper body with the free weights when a redheaded women entered the gym. She was in a biker shorts and a sports top. Her hair was pulled into two braids on either side of her head. Her face was exquisite and her body was well shaped. I didn’t realize how long I had stared at her as she walked towards the locker room but I felt like a fool as she caught me gazing at her. My arms were straight up in the air holding weights. I quickly focused my attention to the mirrored wall in front of me but secretly watched her reflection disappear into the locker room.

I was no on a stair machine climbing endless flights of imaginary stairs when the redhead returned from the locker room. I could see her in the mirrors and she deliberately chose the machine next to me. Mind you the neighborhood gym was empty. This time it was my turn to catch her voyeuristic tendencies as she watched my ass go up and down with each step. A smile crept across her face as one crossed mine. She mounted the machine and began walking in synch with me. We would look towards each other and as our eyes met would make a uncomfortable giggle and look away. This happened a few times when I finally asked if she had been here before. She shook her head no and informed me this was supposed to be a great gym to pick up women. I wanted to ask her more about where this suggestion came from when a friend of hers came in. She had a bag over flowing with clothing which obviously she had taken off earlier. Her friend was wearing a bikini top and some soccer style shorts. The new women set her bag down and got on to the stair machine to my right. I was now between to very attractive women.

They were obviously lovers or at least fuck buddies. I learned that the redhead was named Cloe and she was a stock broker. Cloe had very firm breasts and an ass that were perfect for one hand to cup. Her friend, Becky, had even larger tits than Cloe who must have been in the upper C’s. Becky was a lawyer who paid for school stripping. They both had full lips and were wearing the same shade of a dark red lipstick.

I was lost in a fantasy half listening to the two friends discussing the days events when I felt hands on ass. I could see in the mirror that both women were smiling at each me and had stopped climbing the invisible stairs. Cloe leaned over and kissed my cheek leaving a lipstick print. Becky noticed my blushing and whispered into my ear that this wasn’t the first time they had seen me here. A finger was now pushing between my thighs rubbing my pussy and making me wet. Becky reached out with her and cupped my boob giving the nipple a bit of a squeeze. A yelp escaped from my throat and this elicited a satisfactory moan from both my admirers. I stopped climbing now and stepped to the floor. I grabbed the hand on my tit and reached around to take the one from between my legs. They thought I was upset and didn’t know if they should apologize or pretend nothing happened. I still had their hands and tugged on them towards the locker room. Smiles from ear to ear were now on all of our faces.

We made our way to the locker room and I sat near the end of a bench. Cloe walked behind me and straddled the bench. As Becky took my legs from behind the knee and brought my feet to the bench Cloe grabbed my sports bra and slid it over my head. By tits fell with a bounce and as soon as Cloe threw the bra her hands latched on to my boobs. I could have mistaken her for a masseuse, she handled my tits like I had never experienced before. She could have brought me to an orgasm just by manipulating my mammary glands. Meanwhile Becky was lifting my ass into the air so she could remove my shorts. My shoes and ankle socks were left on.

I was at their will and enjoyed the attention given to every inch of my body. As my tits were being stimulated Becky squatted over the bench and penetrated herself with two fingers as she commented how nice my trim looked. I could hear the wetness building as she sloppily slammed her fingers into her cunt. Finally she lifted my right leg and put her mouth on my calf. Her tongue darted around on my skin and gave me a sensation so intense I began oozing on to the bench. She made her way down my leg with her sexy mouth and the moment of anticipation was over. Her lips met mine and she slurped at the wetness all this lavish sapphic attention created. Becky’s tongue flicked past my clit sending my eyes rolling into my head. Moans were coming more often from somewhere deep inside of me and I no longer could control them. Cloe bent over and stuck her tongue into my mouth sucking on mine. I was getting it from both ends and loving every minute of it.

Becky slid her the two fingers she had had inside of her into to my juicy box. Her tongue continued to work my clit occasionally running the length of my labia. My juices were running faster now dripping to my ass. Becky caught on to this and removed her fingers to place one in my ass while her thumb penetrated my cunt. My hips were now bucking at her face and Cloe’s sucking my bottom lip into her mouth, her hands were all over my breasts with expert precision. It was only a matter of minutes before the dynamic duo had me coming the most I have every have. With only her thumb in my pussy it left room for my ejaculate to coat her chin and squirt onto the bench. I couldn’t hold myself up any longer and fell into Cloe’s bosom.

Becky stood up and leaned over me to reach Cloe for a big, long kiss. As she did I slipped her bikini over her tits and sucked a nipple into my mouth. She responded by grinding her hips towards me. Not being one to pass up an opportunity I reached out and grabbed her pussy. I easily slid a finger into her since she had already started to masturbate. My hand pounded into her bumping her clit as it entered. She began to moan and shoved her rack into my mouth. I sucked on most of her breast leaving little welts of pleasure along the way as I made it to her other nipple. Her cunt accepted three fingers now and juice from her snatch started running down my arm. I worked her a little bit more and eventually fit my fist into her stretched cunt. This gave her an orgasm right away. Becky now had to sit down.

We quickly took a shower. Gathering our clothes we exchanged phone numbers. There was definitely plans for the future.